Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sandy dropped to her knees in front of the seated John, she began really putting on a show for the camera. Rubbing his thighs, grasping her breasts, asking him lewd questions about what his intentions were with her mouth, face, and body.

Tara and I were both shifting our legs around restlessly, me still feeling a little embarrassed, trying in vain to hide my straining erection, and Tara mindlessly running her hands over her thighs and shorts, doing her best not to dive her fingers between her legs.

Sandy leaned forward and took John's hard cock into her mouth. He moaned as her lips slid down his shaft, bobbing up and down a few times to make him slick and wet. She then reached up and unhooked her bra, letting the cups fall away, and gave us all a beautiful look at her thick, full breasts. She squeezed them, she presented them, and then she wrapped them around John's cock.

"Goddamn," I heard Tara whisper. I could tell how turned on she was, because I was turned on too. Sandy began whispering more lewd dirty talk at John as she fucked him with her tits. I couldn't believe the words coming out of the mouth of my step mom's best friend, Steph's mom. The woman who worked the church bake sale with a big smile, now lustily pleasuring this big cock with the same big smile.

I was hard as a fucking rock.

As Sandy took John's cock back into her mouth on the screen, I heard a frustrated moan escape from Tara's lips. I looked at her. Her nipples were screaming through the fabric of her t-shirt, and her legs were shifting, squeezing, and rubbing together.

My mind was racing. Should we? I mean we had once before, but that felt like an eternity ago, and besides, Tara had a girlfriend. But at the same time, the hormones and chemicals racing in my brain used all those same thoughts as a reason to, instead of a reason not to, and as a horny eighteen year old I'm sure you can guess which set of reasoning won.

"It's ok," I said, echoing Tara's words from earlier, "I'm right there with you."

Sandy slobbered all over the cock on the screen as we looked at each other. Then, almost in sync, Tara reached down and slid her shorts off, and I did the same with my underwear.

We both sighed in relief as our throbbing genitals were freed. Tara's legs kicked open and her hand quickly dove between them, rubbing her wet pussy. My hand jumped to my cock, precum already beading at its tip. I tried to keep my eyes forward, on the video, not on the action between her leg. Here we were jerking off next to each other and I was trying to maintain some sort of modesty while also trying to sneak looks at her sopping pussy. A pussy I had never seen. A pussy I desperately wanted to see.

"It's ok, Tim," she practically whispered. I turned my head to see my best friend's eyes locked onto the stroking hand on my hard cock. "You can look." Her eyes ticked up to mine, and a quick smile pulled at her lips before she turned her attention back to the video.

I followed her gaze, taking in the sight of Sandy dutifully fellating her friend, and then dropped my eyes down between Tara's legs. She was clean shaven. The alabaster skin of her thighs gave way to wet lips swollen red with arousal, and her fingers slipped up and down, in and out, on slick juices. Occasionally she stopped to swirl around the bean-like clit that peeked out from between those lips, causing her to gasp in pleasure. Tara's pussy was everything I had hoped it would be. It looked delicious.

On the screen, Sandy pulled off John's cock with a wet slurp. "You know, I'm only supposed to be getting you ready," she said as she picked up her big, heavy tits, one in each hand, tweaking the nipples, "but I just can't get enough of this big beautiful cock!" Sandy leaned in with a smile, and wrapped her tits around his firm manhood and began sliding them up and down his length.

I felt my balls churn as her titfuck began. The first person point of view gave me a vicarious thrill as I watched Steph's mom stroke off this hard cock with her glorious tits. Pairing the visual with the fact that my best friend was two fingers deep in her own pussy just inches away from me gave me a highly erotic charge.

Tara let out a deep moan just in time for us to watch John push Sandy off his cock, lay her down on the nearby couch, and slip his long dick up into her pussy. My cock throbbed as we watched John fuck her hard and long, shaking her big tits around, passionate moans of pleasure jumping out of her throat on each thrust. Sounds I'd never heard this woman make before.

"Fuck this is hot," I said almost involuntarily. Tara moaned in agreement, and then gripped my naked thigh with her hand as she hit a particularly sensitive pleasure spot.

"Yeah," she said, breathlessly, then turned toward me with a smile, "you think you can make it till the end?" My cock surged. We looked at each other and then...something happened.

We locked eyes, never looking away as we continued to pleasure ourselves, but the sounds and images on the screen began to fall away. WE were the show now, each for the other, and a thick tension of lust hung between us.

There was some sort of boundary still, something stopping us from fully giving in to what we deep down knew we wanted, but as Tara's eyes closed with a sudden jolt of pleasure, that boundary began to crack.

"Oh, fuck!" she let out, the hand gripping my thigh shooting up to my stomach to brace herself in reflex.

I stopped stroking. Tara's eyes opened again, we looked at each other, then down at her hand still on my stomach. It was inches from my cock.

We looked at each other again...and I slowly removed my hand from my cock.

Our breaths were deep and labored. Our eyes never left each other's. The heat was incredible.

Then slowly, softly, Tara's hand slipped down my stomach and wrapped around my cock.

We both gasped.

She held it still for a moment, and I got used to the sensation of my best friend's hand clasped around my cock. I had wanted this for so long, and the sensation was overwhelming. I felt blood surging into me, making me even harder.

Then, slowly, her still grip turned into a gentle, rhythmic squeeze, and then...Tara began stroking me.

I moaned loudly as I took it all in: The sounds and images of Steph's mom getting fucked on the tv, my hard cock being stroked off by the gorgeous gothy goddess next to me, her lips parted in wanton lust, huffing heavy breaths in and out.

It was then that I noticed Tara had stopped touching herself. I looked down at her empty pussy, then back up at her face. She needed it. She wanted it.

She nodded, licking her lips, and needing no further encouragement, I reached my hand over her thick, milky thigh, and felt the slick, silky heat. My fingers slid in easily, as if she had been waiting for me, and suddenly I was in between the folds of Tara's wet pussy for the first time.

Now it was her turn to moan. I felt her hand squeeze my cock tighter as my fingers dipped inside her. I couldn't believe the feeling. It wasn't just her pussy either, it was the feeling of her whole body jerking and writhing in response to my touch.

My cock began to drip precum down over her fingers as she stroked me. This was all beginning to become too much.

Back on the screen, John had flipped Sandy around so she was on her hands and knees. She looked over her shoulder and wiggled her ass seductively, the camera picking up clearly how wet and well-fucked her pussy already was. Then John lined back up and Sandy let out a long, deep moan as he pushed his way deep inside her once again.

His thighs slapped loudly against Sandy's ass as this mystery man fucked my step mom's best friend, and each hard thrust trigged a short moan of her pleasure. The camera looked primarily down at Sandy's ass, documenting the pistoning of John's cock in and out of her. This was fine enough, but I let out my own moan of approval when the lens turned toward Sandy's reflection in the big window.

I had known Sandy for a long time. Spent time in her house, with her family; I'd seen her laugh and enjoy herself, but I had never seen her experience real pleasure. Not until that night. As the camera zoomed in on her crystal clear reflection, I was taken by the look on her face. Eyes closed, mouth hung open, those big, fat breasts hanging down, swaying back and forth as John drove into her from behind; I knew the pleasure in Sandy's body was building. Steph's mom was going to cum.

The moment was electric. Tara's hand worked my cock with purpose; each stroke ended with a twist of her precum-slick hand on my tip, sending jolt after jolt of pleasure through me. She was jerking me off--Tara was jerking me off. And I had my fingers inside her.

The tips of two slipped in and out easily, her body providing plenty of sweet fluid to help welcome me into her tight tunnel. Then I felt Tara's hand on my wrist, and she gently guided my hand into a position that produced the most pleasure for her. A long, low "Yesssss" escaped between her teeth like steam.

My best friend was teaching me how to make her cum.

Tara and I gasped and moaned as we pleasured each other, breaths getting more and more labored as we watched Sandy start to be overcome with sensation. "Don't you cum...don't you dare cum," she started chanting.

I wanted to obey, I wanted to do what Sandy asked of me, but when Tara let out a loud, breathy yelp, and I felt the first spasms of her orgasming pussy squeeze my fingers, it was all over.

Sandy's body shook, shuddered, and emitted a loud, joyous wail as her orgasm shot through her. A mantra of "yeah, baby, that's it, that's it, baby," from John guided her through her climax, his cock never leaving her trembling pussy.

Tara was cumming, and it was still the hottest thing I had ever seen. Her hand on my cock had stopped stroking as her orgasm started, but it didn't matter--I was past the point of no return. She held her hand still at the base of my cock, squeezing, hanging on for dear life, and through the glorious pressure of her hand and the erotic sight of her orgasm, my balls lurched, my cock began to spasm, and pleasure washed over my person, jumping out of my cock head in hot, white streams.

I moaned, I gasped, and Tara looked over, riding out the end of her orgasm, as cum poured out of my cock like lava over her hand.

Finally Sandy fell forward, a heap of heavy breaths and orgasmic aftershocks, and the two of them began to laugh.

Tara and I sat still, hands still locked on each others' genitals, trying through labored breaths to wrap our minds around what just happened.

We looked at each other in silence.

"Jesus Christ," Sandy chuckled, "that cock of yours is something else!"

"You're so fuckin' hot, baby," John said in that southern drawl, "it's so hot when you cum for me!"

Sandy laughed again, caught her breath and said "You better not have cum, mister, because this is just the beginning--you've got some work to do!" Rising to her feet gestured for John to follow her to the bedroom.

The exhausted look on Tara's face couldn't hide the lust that still remained. Her nipples were still hard, her hand still held my cock. Between deep breaths I saw her lick her lips.

She squeezed. I barely registered the images of Sandy and John approaching the bedroom door with giggles and laughs on the screen.

Tara's body shifted toward me slightly. Slowly, agonizingly slowly, my fingers still inside my best friend's pussy, our lips started to float toward each other.

This was a moment long overdue. Her glistening lips looked delicious. I couldn't wait to taste them. I couldn't wait to see what would happen after I tasted them. I couldn't wait to taste other parts of her, to feel other parts of her...

...but I was going to have to.

We had stopped paying attention to the video on the screen, both stuck in our own private erotic universe, but as Sandy knocked on the bedroom door, the words that followed rocketed me back to earth at light speed.

"What do you think," Sandy said through the door with a big smile, John making sure to film her hand still idly fluffing his cock, "are you ready for him Kel?"

I froze. I whipped my head back toward the tv. It couldn't...

Moans and whimpers came from behind the bedroom door, getting louder as Sandy pushed it open.

There's no way...

Greeting Sandy and John with a big smile was Sandy's husband Don. He was on his back on the bed, straddled by a naked woman enthusiastically riding his considerable cock.

"Tim, is that..." Tara said, sharing my disbelief, but I had no words, because as John brought the camera into the room and circled around the fornicating couple, his lens revealed the identity of this lusty, mystery rider.

Greeting John's camera with a smile, breathlessly fucking her best friend's husband...was my step mother Kelly.