Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 20

Story Info
Tim and Tara cross a line housesitting for Sandy and Don.
9.7k words
4.78
18k
18

Part 20 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

20

Church on Sunday was fun.

As I rolled in, just before the service started, I saw Christine chatting with various parishioners, smiling that beaming smile, a smile that could light up a dark room.

I had last seen that smile a couple days before, streaked with my cum after I had just introduced her to the joys of masturbation, but today she was the good Christian church girl. The Pastor's daughter. I smiled. I was the only one in the room who knew how lusty she actually was, and how, despite doing her best to save her virginity for marriage, she had been routinely quenching her carnal urges by sucking my cock and swallowing, or wearing, my cum.

It was still tough to believe how much of an erotic buzz this girl got from my orgasm. I think it was safe to say she had a fetish. I envied the man who she eventually settled down with, the one who would get to experience her completely free from inhibition. The one who would get to be inside her.

Fuck, I wanted to be inside her. But we had rules.

Her ensemble today was the usual mix of conflicting styles, a big sweater on top, and a short, pleated skirt on the bottom. I felt my cock twitch. The skirt was tasteful, but it still showed off her long legs, legs I got to see spread wide the other night. Legs I desperately wanted to be between. I snapped out of my daydream and saw that Christine had caught me ogling. All she did was smile, and give her hips a quick shimmy, discreetly flipping her skirt up to flash me just a touch more leg.

Oh boy, I could not wait for this church service to be over.

It was a tough one to sit through, not because of any of the content, but because I couldn't look at Christine's dad up on the pulpit without thinking about the naughtiness I had engaged in with his daughter, at his house, just two nights before. Casting my eyes over toward Christine, I watched her lips move in prayer, and couldn't think about anything other than those lips on my cock. I had a feeling they were going to be on my cock again shortly, and the thought made me hard as a rock.

The service ended and I had to struggle through at least a little bit of conversation with members of the congregation so as to not seem impolite by booking it for the door. Besides, Brian was back in attendance with my step mom Kelly, and I hadn't had a chance to speak to him since they'd gotten back together. They both seemed happy, so I was happy.

I smiled and nodded my way through some small talk when my eyes caught Christine. She had just excused herself from a conversation when our eyes locked, and she gave me a "let's go" head flick, followed by a smile much too devilish for the walls of a church. My cock lurched, and just as I was about to excuse myself, Steph's mom and dad, Sandy and Don, joined the conversation and grabbed my attention.

"Hey Tim," Don said brightly, "got a question for you--would you mind house sitting for us this week?" It was not what I was expecting him to say, but I was intrigued. "Sandy and I are gonna be out of town, and Steph's away at school, so we need someone to, you know, feed the cat, water the plants, that kind of stuff."

"Yeah, and you're welcome to any food, or to stay over at night if you need a place to yourself!" Sandy chimed in. Her large breasts jiggled beneath her blouse in a hypnotic manner as she gestured with her hands. The thought of what sort of hedonistic swingers' getaway they were headed to crossed my mind, but was quickly replaced with the thought of how clandestine Christine and I had been required to be, the potential of having a whole apartment to myself, and what kind of fun we could get up to.

I accepted immediately. They thanked me, told me they'd leave instructions on the table, and after a couple handshakes and a hug and a kiss for Kelly, I was out the door headed to my car.

I wasn't surprised to see Christine waiting there for me.

No words needed to be said. I could tell she was stifling a smile as she casually rested her butt against the hood of my car. Her eyes were full of excitement. Full of lust. Her tongue snaked out and rolled over her bottom lip.

"Wanna go for a ride?" I said, not able to deny my own knowing smirk.

"I thought you'd never ask," she said, no longer able to contain the big smile that beamed out from her face.

We both slipped into the car and drove off like we did almost every Sunday, except this time there were no milkshakes or french fries to be found, at least not yet. This time we were looking for one thing: privacy, so I drove directly to The Spot.

It only took a moment after parking and shutting off the car for Christine's lips to be on mine, and only a moment more after that for her to straddle my hips and start grinding her clit into my hard cock. Her skirt bunched up around her hips as her legs splayed themselves out over mine; there was only a thin layer of fabric from her panties preventing me from feeling her wet pussy rubbing on me.

Our lips mashed together as she ground away on my pants-covered hardness, and I was determined to get as much as I could out of our "neck up only" rule. My hands were on her face, on her neck, in her hair, and with a gentle-but-firm tug of her long, brown strands she gasped and tipped her head back, exposing the sweet flesh of her long neck to me. I took a moment to marvel at the sexiness of her slight submission, and then dove in, kissing, licking, sucking, and stroking her sweet neck like I would have her pussy. Her breathing increased, as did her moans, and I felt a vibration shoot through her body as I loved on her neck.

When I released her hair, she pushed me back, and dove back onto my lips with hers, ferociously. In the heat of the moment, her tongue in my mouth, her pussy grinding on my hard cock, I forgot myself, forgot the rules, and my hands slid down Christine's body, grabbed both lovely cheeks of her ass, and pulled her harder into me.

The kiss stopped immediately, and all at once I knew I had fucked up. Without saying a word, Christine dismounted my lap, and slumped back against the passenger side door, both of our breaths still coming hot and heavy. Her skirt was barely covering her darkened, blue panties, and her hair was in shambles, one hand pushing up to swipe the locks that had cascaded across one eye. It was sexy.

"I'm sorry," I wheezed, through labored breaths, "I shouldn't have, I know. I just got...carried away."

"It's ok," she said, through similar respiratory labor, the smirk on her face telling me she felt the same way. "Maybe we just need to...dial it back a bit."

I nodded in disappointment. I blew it, and now Christine wanted to put the breaks on this whole experiment. It made sense, I didn't want to be the reason she couldn't--

"But," she said, clearly registering the disappointment on my face, "that doesn't mean we can't still...enjoy each other..."

I hadn't registered it at first, as I was too taken by the lust returning to her eyes, but one of Christine's hands had made their way down between her legs, and was slowly rubbing her pussy through her drenched panties.

"No, I don't think so at all," I practically whispered, my own hand beginning to rub the hard arousal screaming to be let out of my own pants.

Christine's legs butterflied open as she moaned in approval, giving me a direct view of the hand rubbing over her wet panties.

I continued rubbing myself through my pants as I watched the pastor's daughter pleasure herself. Deep smokey moans would jump out of her throat, and her eyes would close momentarily, but they'd always open back up and look directly at the bulge between my legs.

"Take it out," she said through a sexy rasp, "I want to see it...please." Not being one to want to disappoint a horny girl in need, I began to unbutton my pants, but as I opened my fly I stopped.

"You first," I said, eyes locked onto hers. It wasn't just a powerplay, it was a request born of horny desperation. The panties were nice, but I wanted to see that pussy again. I wanted to watch her slip her fingers in and out between her slick, swollen lips. I wanted to see her touch her throbbing clit. I wanted to see her spasm when she cums.

That devilish smile returned to her wanton face, and with a quick lift of the hips and a shimmy and a stretch, those wet, blue panties slid down her legs and over her shoes. She dropped them daintily on my dashboard. There was something highly erotic to me about that.

She sat there, knees clamped shut, hesitating only a moment, before slowly opening her thighs to my gaze once again, this time presenting me with a heavenly sight: the flushed, juicy lips of her wet pussy, already spread wide with intense need and arousal. It was perfect. It looked delicious.

Christine's hands slipped over her thighs, rubbing the insides, but never touching her sweet center. She was making me wait for it. I still had my side of the bargain to uphold.

Never taking my eyes off her glorious temple, I quickly pushed my pants and underwear down and my thick, hard cock sprang free. Christine moaned a satisfied moan, and her hand slipped back between her sopping lips.

"You are gifted, Tim, I'll tell you," she said in a sexy rasp as she began to run circles around her clit. Her eyes never left my swollen member.

"Gifted with what?" I said, teasing her, beginning to slowly stroke myself for her. I wanted to hear her say it.

She smiled as she saw through my ruse, dipping her fingers into her tight pussy. I think it turned her on, because she started to rub her clit more quickly, and her breath began to get shorter.

"Gifted...with a beautiful...thick..." she gasped again between words as she pleasured herself, a quick jolt of joy no doubt coursing through her as she considered her next word "...cock."

I felt my cock flare in my hands as she said the word. Even after all we'd done together, hearing this church girl use dirty words was still a turn on.

So I decided to keep pushing.

"What do you like about it?

"It feels...so good in my hands..." she said after a long exhale, fingers disappearing into her love canal faster and more deliberately, "...in my mouth...it turns me on so much when...when I feel it twitch on my tongue..."

"Do you like sucking it?" I said, now getting just as breathless as she was.

"Yesss..." she hissed, her smooth thighs beginning to twitter as pleasure struck through her like an electric current, "...I love it..."

"I want to hear you say it," I grunted, transfixed on her lips, on her tongue, wishing they were on me.

"I love...sucking your cock..." she hissed again, both of us stroking and teasing ourselves toward ultimate pleasure. Hearing these words come from her sweet mouth was making me sweat, the spring of joy winding tighter and tighter inside me.

"What else?" I croaked, wanting her to say the next bit of her own free will.

"I love...when your big balls tighten up...in my hand...and your cock gets so, so hard..."

She was getting closer, but not quite there yet.

"What else?"

"I love...when your hand...grips my hair tight...and you start to lose control..."

Fuck, my balls were starting to tremble, but I needed to hear her say it. I needed to hear those filthy words drip from her godly mouth.

"What else?" My hand was a blur on my cock, sticky precum trickling down the head and over my fingers.

"I love..."

She was reaching the edge.

"I love..."

She was starting to tremble.

"I love...your CUM." Her legs began to quiver. "I love it...in my mouth...I love it...oh, FUCK..." Her eyes squeezed shut in that adorable grimace of pleasure "...I love it on my...on my FACE..."

I was right there with her, sweating, trembling, teetering on the edge.

"You like it when I cum for you? You like it when I cum on your face?" I blurted out like a cheesy pornstar, but I was driven by nothing but hormones and lust at that moment.

"Yes...fuck, yes...I love it!" She was buzzing, her breath nothing but deep, speedy gasps.

"Fuck, Christine--do you want it? Do you want my cum right now?" I yelped as I felt my self control snapping.

"Yes, give it to me--please, I need your cum!"

Somehow, credit it to the superhuman agility people seem to get when their bodies are buzzing on the edge of orgasm, I managed to launch myself up and over towards Christine, and in some sort of cosmically-coordinated fuck ballet, she slid herself down almost entirely horizontal on the big bench seat of my car, leaving me just enough room to straddle her chest.

Then, somehow timing it perfectly, brow scrunched up in that adorable furrow, she hung her mouth open, gasping for air, gasping for me, and began to spasm in an intense orgasm just as my balls wrenched up and began to volley my hot, pent up semen onto her lips, cheek, chin, and into her open mouth.

I don't know if it was the long howl I let out as my cock pulsed, or the feeling of my sperm splashing onto her smooth skin, but all of a sudden her orgasm seemed to gain intensity, and her body spasmed into an upward arch, and she threw her head back and moaned.

This exposed the tender flesh of her long, lovely neck to me, which I roped white with the last strong shots of my orgasm.

I worked out the last few spasms of my cock over her, dripping white onto the neckline of her sweater, as Christine's breath came back, her body relaxed, and she deflated against the seat and door of my car. I looked down at the cum-streaked angel beneath me, her eyes still closed as the tide of orgasm began to recede, and watched her tongue snake out between deep breaths to lap at the thick streaks of cum that rested around her mouth.

I lurched backward and slumped myself against the driver's side door and took in the sight before me: the legs of my favorite church girl spread wild, her well-pleasured pussy on full display, a creamy river of girl cum snaking out from between her swollen lips to stain her skirt. I so wanted to dive between them and lap it up. It was so sexy. She was so sexy. Why is repression so fucking hot??

Finally her eyes opened, and she began to chuckle. I chuckled with her.

"Oh my," she said through cum-slick lips, "do you have something I could..."

"Nope," I laughed.

"Oh my..."

Laughing harder, I pulled off my shirt and handed it to her like a gentleman. A gentleman who just cracked a huge nut over her face and neck.

We laughed through our clean up, and laughed even harder on the drive home, wondering if the drive through attendant who gave us our milkshakes noticed the big, wet stain on the shirt I was once again wearing.

Pulling down the secluded street to the side of her house, Christine slid close to me before getting out. She leaned in, gave me a quick, but loving kiss, and said "Thanks for making this so much fun, Tim." We each smiled, and then I took her face in my hands and pulled her in for a longer, more passionate kiss.

I felt her hand snake over my thigh and land on my cock, giving it a nice firm squeeze through my pants. In response, I snaked my hand up into her hair, and squeezed a fistful tight at her scalp. I felt her moan into my mouth.

She pulled away from our kiss, and flashed me that devilish look--the one that would make any church-going man burst into flames. I felt her hand start to fiddle with my belt, and then, without a word, Christine dropped her head back into my lap, where she took my hardening cock back between her lips, and worked another load of cum out of me with her mouth.

She blew me a kiss as she bounced out of the car, and though no one would be any the wiser to what we had spent the afternoon doing were they to look at her smiling face, I knew. And the small, dark splotches of semen splatter on the neck of her sweater were visual reminders to me as she trotted away.

God, I could not wait to have that whole apartment to ourselves.

The next day, as I made myself comfortable in Sandy and Don's apartment for the first time, I filled Christine in on details of the potential of our week-long love shack over the phone. She was just as excited as I was, and we planned on the following day, Tuesday, for her to come over and "hang out."

Our conversation continued getting flirtier and sexier, stoked on by the anticipation of tomorrow night, and was starting to devolve into phone sex. This was a first for at least me, but my phone sex virginity was to remain intact, for right as I freed my hard cock from my pants while Christine whispered about how wet she was getting, she suddenly put a stop to things.

"Wait," she said, through noticeably labored breaths, "let's save it for tomorrow." I reluctantly agreed, and left my cock to bob unsatisfied in the night air. "I mean it, Tim," she said in that smokey, sexy voice of hers, "save it...for tomorrow."

My cock throbbed, but I agreed. No touching, no cumming. Not till tomorrow. God, this girl was something else.

The rest of that first night was quiet. It was a quiet house with just the cat to keep me company. I wandered into Steph's room, and took in the emptiness of it. Steph was gone, we were over, but still I wanted to be in the room. That room was very important to my young sexual awakening, and I missed her.

I fell asleep on Steph's bed, and dreamed of her lips.

The next morning I fed the cat, did my other jobs, and then went off to a very uneventful day at work. I got my jobs done, but my mind was definitely on many other things. I still thought of Steph, what she might be doing at school, if she was fucking anyone there, whether she ever thought about me.

More immediately, though, my mind was on Christine, and I was propelled through the boring day by visions of the evening to come. I couldn't believe what she and I had been doing lately, and more specifically I couldn't believe that in her mind the juicy, lewd ways we were enjoying each others' orgasms were somehow the most virtuous and respectable way to handle her carnal urges. Don't get me wrong, I was having the time of my life, but it was still wild to me how much of a number religion could do on someone's rationality. Sucking my cock and begging me to cover her face in cum was somehow more virtuous than if she let me put my dick in her pussy? Sure, whatever. I was not asking questions, I was just along for the ride.

Even so, after all we had shared, I didn't exactly have the urge to date Christine. I don't think she had the urge with me either. We both knew what was going on, that we'd be parting ways as soon as the summer was over, and I think we both just enjoyed using each other for pleasure while we could. I think.

I was happy to follow whatever rules she wanted, it even made things hotter in a way, but despite not wanting to date her, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to fuck her. I wanted to fuck her very badly. I thought about her classmates at her Christian college, meeting the presumably chaste daughter of a pastor, having no idea the respectable girl in front of them secretly loved to have her face painted with cum. The thought made my cock twitch.

Christine was awesome, and even though I didn't want to date her right now...who knows what would happen in the future--who knows where the two of us might end up.

I was excited, and floated through the day with a hopefully un-noticeable half hard on, but then my phone buzzed.

It was Christine. She wouldn't be coming over that night, and in fact wouldn't be able to come over any night for the rest of the week. She had to go out of town with her parents to see family, and wouldn't be back until the end of the weekend.

My boner deflated.

Sitting in my car after work, taking a long, tired breath, I once again saw Gina waiting by herself outside the store. She had popped open the buttons of our work-standard polo shirt, and the light cast down in just the right way to emphasize her plump breasts. I wonder who the lucky person was she was waiting for. Not wanting to creep on her too much, I drove off, visions of those melons dancing in my head.