Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great!" her reply came shortly, followed by "see you (all of you) Saturday. I can't wait" and a winky face.

My hard cock wanted me to keep this email chain going, to push further, but I didn't want to press my luck. I had plenty of material to make it through the orgasm I was building toward, and didn't need to go over the top.

Or at least that's what I thought, right before my phone died.

I had left my charging cord downstairs, and I was not about to traipse down there with a raging hard on. I idly stroked my cock as I pondered what to do next.

I tossed my phone to the side in frustration. It landed on the couch with an audible click, the sound of plastic on plastic. I looked over, and saw my phone lying next to the dvd player remote control.

The disc was still in there. The video of Sandy getting fucked by the mysterious "John."

...the video of my step mother Kelly riding on Don's cock.

When I fired up the disc, I told myself it was only to rewatch the first half with Sandy, just to get me over the edge, but as the video started I couldn't stop thinking about that mysterious second half. Tara had watched it, had cum to it, and her response when I asked her how it was rang in my ears, ping ponging around my hormone-soaked brain: "Oh boy, Miller...you're gonna have to see for yourself."

I found myself fast forwarding through the highlights of the Sandy section--sucking John's cock, fucking him with her tits, the sound of his thighs slapping her ass as he fucked her from behind--but when it got to the moment that Sandy would orgasm, I put the remote down and let it play.

Watching my upstairs neighbor's thick, heavy tits jiggle and sway as her body spasmed around her lover's cock sent electric shocks of pleasure through my body. Given the other intense activities happening with Tara the previous night, I didn't quite take in what I was actually witnessing. I had known this woman for years; I had spent time with her; I had fucked her daughter, I had watched her face get painted in another lover's semen. Now here I was watching her experience ultimate pleasure.

The contortions and contractions on her face alone should have been enough to put me over the edge, but still I only idly stroked myself as I watched.

"Oh boy, Miller...you're gonna have to see for yourself."

What if I didn't shut it off? What if I just let it play?

Sandy giggled and playfully warned John he still had work to do, just like she had the other night. She led him to the bedroom. Those moans and breaths began to fill my ears again. Sandy pushed the door open: "What do you think, are you ready for him Kel?" The camera panned to reveal Kelly, my step mother, smiling breathlessly at her best friend while riding Don's hard cock.

This time I didn't stop the video.

My cock was like iron.

"She better be, because this girl is liable to wear me out!" Don laughed, grabbing Kelly's bouncing ass hard before smacking it. Kelly leaned backward, joining in his laughter, putting her whole body on display for John's camera. She smiled a smile I had never seen from her before--a lusty smile--and began gyrating her hips, grinding herself on Don's dick.

She was captivating.

Her curves were smooth, and in all the right places. Her breasts were practically perfect. Though no longer the thin, drum-tight body of a 19 year old, she still had youthful spring to her figure. This was the body of a woman. A sexy, hot, woman.

Sandy climbed on the bed, straddling her husband's legs, and pressed up close to Kelly's back. Kissing her neck, she reached around and grabbed both of Kelly's breasts and squeezed. Kelly moaned and gasped. Sandy whispered inaudible secrets into her best friend's ear as she pinched her nipples. This made Kelly gasp again, and her hips ground on Don a little bit faster.

John worked the camera, circling around the three, giving me all angles as one of Sandy's hands drifted down to Kelly's crotch, and the other down her back between the two friends. Kelly moaned again, and Don with her this time. John whipped around to Don's point of view and it was clear that Sandy was rubbing Kelly's clit.

"You like my husband's cock in you, baby?" Sandy whispered loud enough for the camera to pick up. Kelly gasped and nodded, her eyes shut tight in a pleasurable grimace, her mouth hung open in a big "O." "I wanna hear you say it, baby," Sandy said with a devilish grin.

"I love it!" Kelly eked out.

"Love what?"

"I love your husband's cock in my pussy!" I gasped myself this time--I had never heard anything like that come out of Kelly's mouth. As shocking as that was, however, the next thing she said was even more so: "and I love your fingers in my ass!"

I couldn't believe it. My church-going saint of a step-mother had a cock in her pussy and her best friend's fingers in her ass, and she was loving it...and I was jerking off to it.

"Yeah, I know you do, baby," Sandy cooed, "are you ready?"

Kelly gasped out a weak "yes!"

Sandy smiled and kissed her friend deep on the lips, and then instructed John to stand up on the bed, bringing his cock face-level with Kelly. I gasped and shuddered as I watched the woman who used to help me with my math homework smile another lusty smile, wet her lips, lean forward, and take John's considerable length into her mouth. All while still grinding on Don's cock.

I felt awful, but I couldn't look away. It was all incredibly hot, and I was unfathomably turned on.

At this point Sandy took over filming duties, and made sure to get every angle of the smutty scene playing out before her. Kelly sank Don's cock into her pussy while she suckled John back to full hardness, all with Sandy cheering her on.

Then, pulling off John's manhood with a quiet slurp, holding him still by the base to steady herself, Kelly looked up at John and gave him a big nod.

"Oh yeah, here comes the main event!" Sandy said excitedly. John stepped down off the bed, hard cock bobbing as he moved, and worked his way over behind Kelly. Kelly leaned down, dangling her tits in front of Don's face. He took the opportunity to suck one nipple into his mouth, grab her ass with both hands, and drive his dick up into her pussy hard and fast.

Kelly moaned, loud and rhythmically in time with each thrust, and Sandy was right there to catch all of it. She pushed in close to the action, cooed her own "oh yeah," as she filmed her husband's slick cock pistoning into her best friend. There was a thick, creamy ring forming around the base of Don's cock--Kelly was clearly enjoying it.

I was intensely edging myself now. My cock was screaming for release, but I had to see what happened next. I had to see it for myself.

Don slowed his thrusts, and while Kelly was still gasping from the sensation, John came back into frame, sidling himself right up to my step mom's writhing backside. His cock was hard, and glistening with lube.

"Oh my God," I said aloud, pausing my stroking completely.

Sandy moved over onto the bed, sitting next to her slowly thrusting husband. Her point of view was her best friend's gasping face, mussed up hair, the heart of her ass raised up. John's hard cock crested up between her cheeks a few times before he grabbed her to steady himself.

"Oh yeah, baby," Sandy said, grasping Kelly's hand in hers.

"Oh my God." I said again.

John repositioned his cock out of view, but Kelly's moans told me exactly where it was.

"Oh yeah...yeah..." she moaned, gyrating her hips in passion, "I need it...please..."

"Oh my God," I said, this time almost in unison with Kelly. Her eyes went wide with surprise as John began to push, and I sat there in amazed, horny shock as I watched my step mother get double penetrated by two well-hung men.

They all took a moment to process the act, laughing, giggling, and gasping in disbelief and pleasure. Then John and Don each began to thrust. Kelly's body lit up, and her moans came fast and loud and I saw the intense sensation of having two men inside her at once course through her body.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and furthermore I couldn't believe how fucking hot it was. It was something extremely taboo, something epically private, and it only made it hotter. I should have felt shame at watching my step mother getting fucked by two men, but for the first time in my life, I didn't see my step mother, I saw Kelly, a real, human woman. I saw a gorgeous, sexy woman with needs and desires exploring herself and seeking out pleasure. It was the look on her face, however, that started my hand stroking my cock once again.

There, with a cock in her ass, and another in her pussy, each thrusting away, Kelly had a look of pure excitement and joy on her face. She was loving it.

I stroked myself hard and fast now, along with the three grunting, fucking bodies on the screen. Soon the breaths got more ragged, the moans louder, and Kelly began to shudder and shake.

She was going to cum. My step mother Kelly had two cocks in her, and they were about to make her cum.

There was a chorus of "Yes"es leaping out of Kelly's body like a mantra, and then suddenly her body shot upward, her head whipped back, and she exploded in orgasm.

Not missing a beat, John grabbed her hair and pulled, fucking her harder, and that seemed to only intensify Kelly's pleasure. This scene caused a chain reaction, and Kelly's body became the center of the orgasmic universe as Don shuddered, shook, and loudly announced his own orgasm as he pumped my step mother full of his cum.

I saw Kelly smile, and then only a few pumps later, John began to groan as well. His thrusting became erratic, and he momentarily lost focus, causing his cock to slip all the way out of Kelly's ass, cresting upward between her cheeks on the next thrust. This sudden emptiness led Kelly to look back over her shoulder just in time for John's cock to erupt.

Kelly and Sandy both yelped excitedly as thick white cum leapt out of John's cock like bullets, peppering the side of Kelly's face, and even reaching Sandy's stomach, before the other streams slathered Kelly's back and ass in an impressive display.

They all laughed, and Kelly turned back toward the camera, John's fresh cum on her cheek accenting the beaming, satisfied smile on her face.

It was this sight, of Kelly, covered in love, fully satisfied in her carnal activities that set me off, and for the second time in two nights my balls burst and soiled my shirt with my own pleasure.

I began to wind down, still not fully comprehending what I had just watched and experienced.

On the screen the four lovers took stock themselves, with Sandy being sure to get every angle of Kelly's splattered body before the three fell to the bed, spent and exhausted.

"How do you feel, Kell?" Sandy asked, pointing the camera down at her best friend, tucked tight between these two men.

"Amazing," Kelly responded, and gave a final, satisfied smile and wave to the camera before the video shut off.

I sat there in silence, bewildered, wet with my own cum. I knew now why Tara had given me such an excited, knowing look when I asked her about the video. It was amazing--KELLY was amazing. She was experiencing acts and sensations that were by no means normal or proper, and there wasn't a hint of embarrassment or shame about her in any way. She was enjoying herself, and proudly owning it.

Tara was was right--I did need to see it for myself.

12