Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 24

Story Info
Tim meets Kenny, talks with Tara, and watches Mike & Kerri.
7.5k words
4.83
11.7k
6

Part 24 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

24

Running used to clear my head. These days things were spinning so fast and hard that I couldn't focus on running; no matter how hard or far I ran, I only thought about the variety of confusing situations I had found myself in. Situations that left my mind reeling, and my cock painfully hard.

It had been a confusing week.

Four nights ago my best friend Tara and I jerked each other off while watching one of my upstairs neighbors' many sextapes.

I had no idea what was going on with Tara. We had shared sexual activities before, but as far as I knew she was in a relationship with my next door neighbor Sarah, and I couldn't imagine she would cheat on her. Plus, we had almost kissed afterward, which would have sent us barreling past a barrier that was still intact despite what our numerous recent shared sexual events would otherwise suggest, but we stopped dead in our tracks when we discovered that also featured on that sextape was my step-mom Kelly.

Two nights ago I watched the rest of that tape, and drained my balls while watching my step mom get double penetrated by her best friend's husband and some mystery man named John.

I had found the whole thing highly erotic, but strangely it didn't make me view my step mother in any troubling oedipal light. It actually made me feel closer to her, to understand her a bit better. I had no idea why.

Then last night I met my boss after closing time for "training," which was not a lie, except the training I received was as her submissive sex slave. She bossed me around, forced me to eat her pussy, and didn't let me cum. It was torture...but I think I loved it.

And now here, on Saturday, I was only twelve hours or so away from fulfilling my part of a deal with my friend's girlfriend, Kerri, to clandestinely watch them fuck via webcam so Kerri could get horny enough to cum. Not only that, but then I am supposed to send her a video of me cumming while watching them, and in return she will send me a picture of herself wearing a semen facial.

And that's not even to mention my Christly friend with benefits Christine, the pastor's daughter who I may or may not be developing feelings for outside of the way her hands and mouth make me feel when she milks my cum into her mouth or onto her face.

As an 18 year old, red-blooded male, I should have been ecstatic, but to be honest I was starting to forget which way was up.

Rounding the corner coming back up to my house I spotted my next door neighbor Sarah stretching and preparing for a run of her own. A pale-skinned, redheaded bombshell, she was Tara's girlfriend...and also my longest standing crush.

More recently, however, she had been a font of wisdom regarding my troubled love life, so the opportunity to pick her brain about some of my current problems seemed like a gift. A gift wrapped in tight athletic wear that showed off her amazing figure.

Tara was a lucky girl.

I was also lucky, as my bathroom window looked directly into her bedroom, which, until very recently, had no curtains to speak of. This was a voyeuristic boon for my young, hormonal self, and provided me with full, unencumbered views of her gorgeous, naked form.

My mind instantly jumped back to Tara and I masturbating together, watching Sarah get fucked by her then-boyfriend. It was the first time I had ever seen Tara cum, and it was still the hottest thing I'd ever witnessed.

I knew it was wrong to spy, but I couldn't help it. I was being driven by something other than common sense.

As I drew closer, I waited for Sarah to turn to see me, at which point I waved and smiled. Sarah was the nicest person I knew, and was always quick with a big, beaming smile, which is why it was very surprising when she took one look at me, scowled, and began her run off in the other direction.

I stopped, and immediately felt a knot start to form in my stomach. Had Tara told her what happened the other night?

I stumbled into my house, a new anxiety-inducing problem stacked on top of everything else, only to find my step mother Kelly and her boyfriend Brian in the middle of breakfast. Brian had begun staying over, yet another life change I had to get used to.

I made small talk, but quickly got a glass of water and made my way upstairs to shower, but not before catching a hand slide up Kelly's leg after a giggle shared between them. I began to think I was going to be seeing more of Brian in the mornings.

Thinking about the scowl I got from Sarah, I peered out the bathroom window as I got ready to shower. Her new curtains were still drawn tight.

My mind was still all over the place as I ran through my hired chores up in Sandy and Don's unit, and I came back to the public display of affection I saw downstairs. I was happy for Brian and Kelly, but having a new man in the house was still a feeling that required getting used to.

Especially one who was being so forward with my step-mother.

For some reason, maybe out of some weird subconscious feeling of being pushed away, after I finished my tasks I made my way back to the bin of homemade sex dvds, grabbed a few, and headed back to the tv room.

I popped the first one in and scrubbed through a few videos of Sandy in all sorts of eroticaly compromising situations (including one involving a French maid outfit that I wanted to revisit later), but I was looking for something else. This time I was actively looking for a video with Kelly in it.

I found one on the disc labeled "KENNY."

This one opened in a hot tub. The joyous, giggling faces of Sandy and Kelly, drinks in hand, each clad in a flattering bikini top, laughed and joked with the man behind the camera. I recognized the voice of the camera man as that of Sandy's husband Don, who joked and laughed along with his two beautiful companions. They were discussing the arrival of the titular Kenny, and the fun he would add to their trip.

They laughed, they joked, they drank, and then soon enough Sandy waded over to Don and he hoisted himself onto the lip of the tub. Both ladies squealed with laughter as he revealed he was already nude, hard, and ready to play. Sandy joined him, undoing her miniscule top and letting loose her impressive breasts, but Kelly (or "Kel" as she was known in these videos) didn't. She sat back and watched in rapt amusement as her best friend gave a few short priming strokes to her husband's cock, and then deftly took him into her mouth.

Don gave his wife's ministrations plenty of screen time, but the camera kept finding its way back to Kel. He'd ask her dirty questions about what she was watching, and Kel would respond with few words, or sometimes not at all, but always a sultry smile. Sure it was hot that Sandy was sucking his dick, but the real eroticism came from watching Kel get hotter and hotter as she took it all in. He never asked her to join them--he didn't need to--he knew she would, once the heat inside her reached a breaking point.

After Kel commented on the amazing view, Don quipped that she should add to it, and with a smile and a gulp of her drink, Kel reached up and undid her top, freeing her beautiful, full breasts. But still all she did was watch. Only then did I notice she only used one hand to loosen her top--her other hand was plunged beneath the water, clearly touching herself as she watched the erotic display before her.

Then, a shudder, a shake, an involuntary closing of her eyes and gasping for air--she was cumming.

Now a deep breath, a smile, a finishing of her drink, and slowly Kel waded over to join her friend at Don's cock. She and Sandy kissed, and began trading his hard, slick member back and forth between their mouths.

Kel was so loving and attentive when she sucked him; she knew how to make him gasp and throb in ways that made it clear she had done this many times before.

There was something so intimate about watching the three of them together. This wasn't just some weekend fuck tape, this was three people who deeply loved each other having fun pleasing each other.

It made me think of Tara; is this what was on the horizon for us? Love, connection, and passion on a level wholly different than with anyone else? And what if it wasn't? What if crossing that line sent our whole relationship into a tailspin?

Don groaned as the girls egged him on, their faces pressed together just above his cock as they stroked him, and they both cheered and laughed as the ropes of cum began to ping pong across their jubilant faces and over their knuckles--real joy expressed at Don's orgasm. These three were something else.

I was hard as a rock the whole time, but I wasn't stroking myself. I was just watching. There was something almost wholesome about this lewd act they were performing, and I was enthralled.

Kel took Don's cock in her mouth one more time, sucking long and hard before passing it back to Sandy to finish the clean up. Then with a single finger and a satisfied smile she directed the stray streaks of cum on her face into her mouth, sucking the finger clean.

My cock twitched hard.

The next video started up and had an altogether different feel. Empty bedroom, static camera pointed directly at the bed.

There was some low, inaudible dialogue, and then Kel strode into frame wearing a sheer, purple robe that stopped just past her hip...and nothing else. One hand trailed behind her, and it became quickly evident she was not alone. Her fingers were locked into those of a mystery man, one whose shirt was already off, but still had on his jeans.

I had to assume this was the titular Kenny.

Kel pulled him close, and the two talked softly to each other, smiling, passing their hands over exposed flesh, and then Kenny pulled her closer, and their mouths met in a deep, wet kiss. His hands gripped her ass tight, her hands squeezed his strong arms.

A sharp tug at her hair tipped her head back, exposing her long, smooth neck and expelling a sudden gasp from her throat, then all at once his lips and his tongue danced along her flesh as her breath began to shorten.

This wasn't the Kelly I knew, the woman in these videos was someone else. This was a completely different person. This was Kel. Kel was passionate. Kel was lusty. Kel was dirty. And as my hand idly squeezed my hard dick through my pants this compartmentalization was the only thing allowing me to accept that I was becoming a little obsessed with her.

I suddenly wondered how quickly and secretly I could download these discs to my computer.

The two lovers' lips met deep and wet again, and then Kel pulled back. She caught her breath, and danced her fingers down to Kenny's belt. She smiled and whispered as she unfastened his pants. She moaned with satisfaction when her hands became full with his cock.

One final kiss, and Kel sank slowly to her knees, taking Kenny's pants and underwear down with her.

While not as big as Don's, Kenny had a good-sized cock that stood out hard and proud before Kel's face. Her fingers traced over it gently as she examined it, looked up at him with a smile, and then softly took the tip into her mouth. Lips drew back slowly and deliberately as she worked more of him in and out of her mouth. I could tell by the attention and care she was giving him that this wasn't just going to be a nasty fuckfest--she wanted to enjoy it.

Kenny's hands ran through her hair, encouraging her ministrations, occasionally pulling her off him completely, where she'd look up at him breathless and wanton. She was sucking him hard. She was telling him exactly what she wanted, and she never said a word.

They stared at each other, hard, Kel's hand still fastened to the base of Kenny's throbbing cock. He traced her lips with his thumb, and then slipped it into her mouth. Her lips sealed tight and she sucked it as though it were his cock.

His thumb left her mouth with an audible pop, and he helped her to her feet. While Kenny kicked off the crumpled pants around his ankles, Kel made her way to the bed. She turned back toward him, and delicately untied the thin fabric holding her sheer robe together, revealing her supple, naked body to him as he joined her.

They kissed deep again. Their hands explored each others' bodies. Kel gasped as Kenny brought his mouth down around her hard nipple. He sucked, he squeezed, and soon it was his turn to drop to his knees, gently bringing Kel with him until she sat perched on the edge of the bed.

Her legs butterflied open, and Kenny hungrily pushed his face between them. She let out a long, sweet "OH," as Kenny's tongue began its work. She sat upright for a blissful moment, thin robe open and draped off her shoulders, full breasts jiggling lightly with each breath, and then she was on her back, her smooth legs hoisted up in the air, thighs wrapping around Kenny's head.

The angle of the camera made sure the details were obscured mostly by Kenny's back, but somehow that made it even hotter. Kel's legs flailed and curled around his head and shoulders while his hands did their best to hold her still. She moaned sweetly in mounting pleasure, but then let out a loud, guttural "YES" when one of Kenny's hands drifted up to meet his mouth. The muscles in Kenny's back began to fire and his arm became a slow piston, and Kel's sweet moans turned into wanton cries.

Kel's breathing turned into desperate gasps, and I heard what sounded like words suddenly escape her throat, but I couldn't make them out. I rewound the video multiple times, desperately trying to make out the sounds, and it was on the third watch that I recognized the sublime syllables:

"I'm cumming!"

From there her legs wrapped tight around Kenny and she began to writhe. His free arm gripped her body tightly to keep her as still as possible as he guided her through a raucous orgasm, her cries coming in concert with thrashing, shifting bedsheets.

I wanted so badly to free my cock and enjoy this to the fullest extent, but I had a job that evening, and wanted to make sure I had a full tank.

After coming down from her orgasm, Kel and Kenny relaxed on the bed together for a quiet sweet moment. I could hear their low voices, but couldn't make out what they were saying. Kel's liege shifted and slid against each other idly while Kenny's hand gently ran over her flat stomach and shifting thighs.

I could hear them kissing. Kenny's cock was still hard and proud. Kel's fingers danced over it, felt its length, and then her other hand pointed to the dresser. She sat up as Kenny popped up and moved toward it, fishing out what was clearly a condom. He handed it to Kel, who opened it. After leaning forward to take him back into her mouth once or twice more, she placed the ring over the head of his cock and slid the sheath down his length.

With their smiles now replaced by looks expressing severe need and intense want, Kel shifted back onto the bed with Kenny crawling after her. Sliding up between her legs, he kissed her hard again and leaned back on his knees. Holding onto her waist with one hand, he used his other to position his straining tip at her dripping opening.

His first push was shallow. Impatient. Kel reached down to help adjust, and then with a deep low moan from her accompanying him, Kenny pushed again and slid his whole length inside her.

Kel's eyes shut in pleasure as Kenny began to move. Her knees pulled up, gripping his body tight with her legs, her hands came up to hold on to his shoulders and neck, and her body began to rhythmically rock with his strong, confident thrusts.

I watched them roll and tumble, my cock hard as iron but still confined to my pants. Legs pitched over shoulders, backsides bounced and crashed, and Kel's cries grew louder and longer each time she took him inside her.

Kenny seemed to be mostly driving the ship, save for when Kel rolled him onto his back after a particularly vigorous series of thrusts, and slowed the temp down, riding him. Grinding on him. Dipping her breasts down into his face, her hard nipples into his mouth. He squeezed and sucked, and a sharp cry came from her throat followed by a big smile.

Kel was like something out of a dream. I watched her body pitch and writhe, her curves flowing like smooth ocean waves crashing down on Kenny's thick cock over and over, and I wondered if I had ever seen anything so erotically pure. Her face, so joyous and focused, it was as if she was built for pleasure, to both give and receive. I don't know if she knew Kenny before this, if they had ever made love before, but for these few minutes he was her partner, her willing co-pilot on a journey of pleasure.

I was jealous. I didn't want Kelly...but I desperately wanted Kel.

Suddenly Kenny rolled her off of him, then pulled her hips up so that she was on her hands and knees. She let out what sounded like a pur, and arched her back sharply, thrusting her inviting ass into the air. Kenny took the invitation, and dove face first into her pussy from the back, causing Kel to giggle and squeal in what I can only assume was an attempt to buy himself some more time before he erupted.

I didn't blame him.

When the feeling moved him, he pulled his lips off of hers, and with a smack of her ass he sidled up to her, doggystyle. Kel gave him that lusty smile over her shoulder as she waited, hips wiggling in anticipation, and with another smooth stroke, Kenny was back inside her.

They both moaned long and loud.

Kenny took a moment to gather himself and then his firm, confident thrusting began again. An adorably sexy short burst of "Oh!" began to escape Kel's lips on each of Kenny's deep inward thrusts, and she tipped her head all the way back, focusing on the sensations no doubt coursing through her body.

Then the moans suddenly stopped as Kel sucked her breath in hard and held it. She hung her head down and became very still, very focused. The only sound was Kenny's thighs rhythmically slapping the backs of hers as he fed her body his cock. I could see tension building in her with each accepted stroke, and then like a big wave finally crashing her body vibrated, she let out a loud, full-throated "OH!" and dropped face down onto the bed in a wondrous orgasm.

Kenny grasped her hips tightly with both hands for stability, never ceasing his firm thrusting up into his orgasming goddess. Her pulsing, squeezing pussy must finally have been too much, because as Kel began to come down from her euphoria, Kenny's breath began to get sharp and erratic, and he gripped her hips even tighter.

Kel pushed up back onto her hands and knees, her breath returned but equally ragged, and broke into a low, breathy chant of "yes...yes..." Kenny drove into her harder, more animalistically, grunting in response to her lusty chants of encouragement, and then with a loud, final groan, he pushed one more time, held her body tight to his, and emptied himself loudly and joyously as deep inside her as he possibly could.

Kel smiled.

The rest of the video was cuddling and comedown, and I myself joined them in their recovery. Watching them together had been quite an experience, but unlike them there was no release for what built up inside me; I had to save it for tonight. For Kerri.

This thought made me reach wildly for my phone. I needed to confirm right then and there that my voyeuristic event was still happening that night, otherwise I was going to explode. A couple keystrokes later the question was asked, and almost immediately it was answered in the affirmative. I breathed a sigh of relief.

My phone buzzed again. I looked down expecting another text from Kerri, but what I saw was a message from Tara.

"What you up to?"

My eyes ticked up a the screen where my step mother and her lover were paused in post-coital glow

"Not much, you?"

"Same" she responded, and then followed quickly with "We still on for lunch? are you still house sitting? You want me to come over?"