Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock pulsed. I knew she probably wouldn't have thought it, but she still looked amazingly hot to me in that moment.

She shifted her weight a few times while thinking, giving me some glorious looks at her mediterranean curves, when her eyes caught the lens of the camera. She stood still for a moment, staring at it--at me--and then made her way over to the computer and sat down in front of it.

I felt a chill run up my spine. Kerri was a vision of unsatisfied lust. Her hair was a lovely mess, her shirt spread wide showing me the full swell of her tits, but it was her face and neck that made my cock throb. Streaks still gleamed across her cheek, chin, and down her neck, streaks of Mike's poorly timed ejaculation.

Kerri stared directly into the lens. She wanted me to look. Wanted me to see her wanton state of distress. Wanted me to see the disappointment splattered on her chin. Wanted me to know exactly how she felt so when her fingers hit the keys and she typed her message into the message window, I would know exactly why she did it.

A message that contained only two words: "Come over."