Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The truth was I did, very badly. But if Tara and I were alone again in this house I truly didn't know what would happen, and we both needed to talk before anything else did. It was still early yet, though, so I suggested I meet her for a late lunch at our usual spot.

"You can bring back the clothes you wore home the other night," I continued, "...and the dvd you stole."

Three bubbles popped up followed by a coy "no idea what you mean" and a winking emoji.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist," Tara said as she slid the dvd labeled "BRIAN" across the cafe table on a pillow of clothes borrowed from Steph, "I just had to know!"

"Yeah, I bet," I said, trying poorly to hide a smirk.

"Besides," Tara continued, "you're telling me all that time in there with those discs and you haven't done any more exploring?" Her eyebrow raised and her eyelids lowered, and she bit her bottom lip in a coy smile.

It was a gorgeous afternoon, and Tara matched it perfectly. Her short hair was spiked in an immaculately coiffed mess, dark eye makeup accented her big doe eyes, a subtle but striking shade of flat maroon painting her lips.

I couldn't lie to those lips. An embarrassed smile was all she needed for my answer.

"Ha! I knew it!"

"Yeah, yeah," I begged off, "so was it worth it? What'd you learn from your 'research?'"

"I learned..." she began, shimmying her shoulders delightfully as she thought. The cacophony of long necklaces wrapped around her neck that took the plunge down the pale skin of her chest jiggled and swayed, with only the luckiest of the bunch reaching down enough to brush the tops of her perfect breasts. The dance her necklace did across the slight rippling of her tits sent a tingle to my balls. "...I learned that your neighbors are dirty, dirty birds, and I fucking LOVE them. Sandy is a LEGEND--I've never seen a woman so confident--so WILLING. And boy is she willing..."

My mind flashed back to the day I witnessed Sandy's willingness first hand. Willingness to do wonderful things to Brian's cock in front of her husband, willingness to let him spurt his cum all over her face.

"...and I learned that your stepmom is a very lucky girl." She bounced her eyebrows suggestively at me and waited for a reply.

"Is..." I began, wondering if I wanted to know the answer to the question I was about to ask, "...is she on that disc?" I asked it, but I wasn't sure what answer I actually wanted. Part of me was dying to know if Kelly and Brian had met via the kinky sexploits of Sandy and Don, if Brian was just another Kenny who stuck around, but another part of me desperately wanted the answer to be no. I was somehow able to separate my step mom Kelly from sex goddess Kel because they were so totally different in my mind, but Brian was only one person to me. Knowing he crossed the boundaries would bring the worlds of Kel and Kelly crashing together, and that was something I wasn't ready for.

"No," Tara said, scanning me for a reaction.

I couldn't tell if she was lying. There was a slight awkward pause that followed. I don't think either of us was sure where to go next, so finally Tara took the initiative with our favorite question.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"The other night..." she began. I braced myself for conversation I knew we needed to have, but after her nervous pause she decided to delay the inevitable. "...Did you watch the rest of the video?"

The video. The video of my step mother Kelly being double penetrated, fucked to orgasm in her ass and pussy, by her best friend's husband and a mystery man named John, simultaneously. Taking both their cocks until Don filled her up, and John sprayed her with his cum.

"I did."

"And what did YOU learn?" she said, that coy smirk returning

"I learned...that Brian is a lucky man."

That was all I said. I didn't tell her that I had watched more than just the one video, that the lusty, erotically charged Kel was becoming an obsession. I could barely process it myself.

A charged silence hung between us. I needed to change the subject, to get my mind off of Kel's lithe, sensual body, and off of the picture in my mind of Tara touching herself to the videos of Sandy and Brian. I figured we may as well get down to it.

"About the other night," I began with slight hesitation, "things seemed to get a little...out of hand."

"That's funny," she responded, "everything seemed pretty well in hand to me!" I chuckled, and my mind shot back to the feeling of her wet pussy squeezing my fingers in pleasure, back to the feeling of her hand wrapped around my cock as it pulsed cum all over us.

"But seriously, Tara," I said, trying to wrangle the conversation, "what's going on?"

"What's the matter, didn't you...like it?"

Of course I fucking liked it. I loved it.

"I did, definitely, it's just...what do we..." I couldn't help but catch the glint of sun on her moist lips. I wanted them. Bad. She was looking straight through me with those eyes of hers.

"What do we what?"

"What do..." I didn't know where to go from here. I was totally lost. So I punted. "What about Sarah?"

Her eyes dropped, along with her mood.

"Sarah..." she began, but paused as a feeling passed over her. "...Sarah and I broke up."

"What?" I exclaimed. I was shocked. Tara and Sarah had been such a good pair. With Sarah, Tara had been happy in a way I had never seen her before. I couldn't believe it. "What happened?"

There was a long pause. I watched emotions pass over Tara's face as she searched for the words, fighting back tears. It occurred to me then that I had never seen her cry before. It hurt my heart.

She took a big breath, steadied herself, looked at me, and said two words: "the truth."

"What?" I said, confused.

"The truth," she said, breathing through her words. "About everything. About you, me, about watching her through her bedroom window, about you watching us at the party that night...everything."

Suddenly things made a lot more sense. The curtains on Sarah's windows, the cold shoulder when she was going out for a run...

"Holy shit," I said. I felt the need to apologize, but wasn't totally sure for what. "I never...I'm so sorry...I didn't want..." I couldn't find the right avenue into this apology, but Tara's hand went up and she shook her head.

"It wasn't just that, Tim," she said with another breath before looking right at me, "It was the truth about her as well."

My skin went cold, and my stomach sank like a rock.

"About how the only reason she and I got together was because Steph felt threatened by me, and wanted to make sure I wasn't an option for you. And she told me that you knew."

I tried to form a response, but my mouth just flapped open and shut like a fish out of water. My eyes dropped in shame.

"She also told me," she began before pausing, "what you said to her when you confronted her about it."

My eyes darted back up to hers in surprise.

"About how you defended me, and saw how much I liked Sarah, and didn't want me to get hurt." Tara looked at me with kind, loving eyes as she said this. "That was very sweet to hear, Tim. Thank you."

Her hand reached out and touched mine. I looked at it, then looked at her. Those big doe eyes of hers on that gorgeous face.

I thought about what happened the other night. About her hand on my cock, my fingers in her pussy...

"So..." I began, not knowing where to go from there, "the other night...what was it?"

I felt her thumb stroke the back of my hand.

"I don't know." She looked down for a moment before looking back up at me. "What do you WANT it to be?"

My mind started to whirl. I realized what I wanted was to take her right then and there in front of everyone. I wanted us to release so many years of sexual tension on each other in fantastic fashion. But then I thought about what would come next. I thought about my arrangement with Christine, her lips on my cock, my cum on her face. I thought about the new arrangement with my boss Letty, controlling me completely with her body. I thought about Kerri. The watching, the voyeurism. The taboo. And I thought about school. I'd be leaving for school in a few short months, and this simple fact was enough to break up me and Steph.

If Tara and I were going to be together I couldn't be doing these things on the side, and I definitely didn't want it to be just a summer fling before college. But...what if this was our only chance?

"I..." After a long pause I answered her truthfully. "...don't know."

Her stroking thumb on my hand stopped.

"Tara, you are so special to me.."

"Nope," she said, pulling her hand back, trying to cut me off.

"There is nothing more I would love in this whole world than..."

"Nu uh," she said again, cutting me off, "let's not do this, ok? It was a mistake. Clearly."

"Tara, please, LISTEN." I said loudly. Her eyes went wide, taken aback by my assertiveness. "You are SO special to me, and there is nothing more I would love in this world than to be with you...but what I can't be...is your rebound."

I saw her eyes soften, and fall away from me.

"I can't be your rebound, and I can't be your summer fling. School starts in a couple months, and I can't start something with you unless we can give it a real shot. It would destroy me." I paused and considered the potential damage. "It would destroy US."

Her brow furrowed, and I watched sadness turn to something meaner.

"What, you need me to start going to church and promise not to fuck you?"

"Tara..."

"Or what about if I dye my hair blonde? Start hanging around with your sister and treating you like shit?"

The denigration of Christine and Steph sent a hot spike into my throat. I knew she was just lashing out, but it hurt.

"Tara, that's not fair, and you know it."

"Yeah you're right." she said, throwing her napkin down onto the table and standing up. She gathered up her bag and began to leave.

"Tara, where are you going?"

"Home," she said, before leaving me with one final knife twist: "maybe I'll call you if I need you to watch me fuck someone."

I didn't even turn to watch her leave.

Back home in my bedroom I was pacing the floor.I knew she didn't mean it, I knew she was just lashing out, but that didn't stop the rest of my day from being a blur of heat and anger, the kind that is specific to friends and lovers in their teens, the kind that clouds your judgment and takes up all your mental energy.

I mean I told the girl I cared about her, and didn't want whatever we might have to be a flash in the pan, and she got ANGRY about it? What kind of sense does that make? And to bring the other girls into it, to use that personal info against me...it hurt.

I was frustrated, I was confused, and so I took out my phone and began to text Christine. I thought maybe if she was home from her family trip she could provide some release. Only after I hit send did I remember the duties I told Kerri I'd perform that evening, duties that I needed to perform very soon.

My phone buzzed

"Hey, yeah, I'm back. Why, you wanna go for a ride ;)?"

A knot formed in my stomach.

"I actually can't tonight, but I'll see you tomorrow" I hustled off in return, the knot in my stomach intensifying. A knot forming because I was passing on real time with Christine in favor of virtual time with Kerri, and that made me feel a way I was wholly unprepared to feel. It made me feel guilty.

But why? Christine and I weren't dating. There was definitely no exclusivity involved between us, and my previous experiences with Letty or Tara or even Kerri never made me feel like I was disrespecting Christine, so why now?

My alarm went off. It was quarter to nine.

My balls were full and aching, and the knot in my stomach started to dissipate as I turned my focus to the night's activities. I was excited to do my part for a friend by watching her fuck so she could cum.

I thought back about Tara's barb about Kerri. I felt steam tingle inside my ears.

Trying to take my mind off the stupid argument, I set up my computer for optimal viewing, plugged in my headset, and opened my email.

A new message from Just4theWatcherxoxo was already in my inbox. A message that had no body except for a link.

I clicked it.

A web window opened and began to load, and then there I was, looking into Kerri's bedroom.

I texted Kerri the predetermined thumbs up, and I waited.

My cock flexed in my pants. This was exciting. I had never seen her bedroom before. She had numerous movie posters on the wall; she seemed to really enjoy horror movies, which is something I didn't know about her, something we both had in common. Her bed was neatly made, and topped with a small mountain of stuffed animals. I wondered if she'd throw them on the floor before they got into bed, or if they would just fuck on top of them. A bedside table held a sleek looking lamp and some books. I wondered if she had a vibrator in the drawer.

Above me I heard some muffled voices and movement on the floor. Sandy and Don must be home. It was a good thing I dropped off the "Brian" disc that Tara had "borrowed" before I set up down here. Everything should be back to normal, and they should be none the wiser. I wondered if they had a new video to add to the collection from their most recent trip.

My hand drifted to my pants, gripping my hardening cock through them.

I turned my focus back toward the webcam video, and watched intently, waiting for the show to begin. The door to Kerri's room then eased open, and Kerri entered. Her back was to the camera, and she swayed her hips seductively as she made her way in, Mike's hand was in hers as she drew him into her lair. She was giggly and excited. This was clearly turning her on. She stopped their movement almost directly in front of the lens, and she pulled him in close for an excited kiss.

I opened the button and zipper on my pants and freed my hard cock from its confines. Here we go.

Cute short shorts held her cheeks deliciously, leaving her thick, athletic, olive-skinned legs free to the night air. She turned them so Mike's back was to the camera, and looked directly at me as Mike leaned in to kiss and suck at her neck. His hands squeezed her plump breasts tightly through her buttoned-down shirt. An appreciative moan escaped her lips as his face traveled down deep into her cleavage. Never taking her eyes off the camera, a big smile pulled hard at her lips, and then they puckered up tight as one hand came up off Mike's back and she silently blew me a kiss.

Holy hell this girl was hot.

I grabbed my cock and started to stroke as they continued to make out. I had a momentary twinge of conscience, wondering if what I was doing was wrong, if I should just stop now, but who was I hurting? If watching these two from a distance was the key to improving their sex life, who was I to deny them? I told myself that was definitely all this was, and definitely had nothing to do with wanting those thick olive globes of Kerri's wrapped around my own cock. Nothing at all.

"Oh yeah, baby, is this for me?" Kerri asked in a syrupy moan as one hand started rubbing the front of Mike's jeans. He moaned in the affirmative after a long sigh muffled by Kerri's pillowy breasts. "Are you gonna fuck me with this? Are you gonna make me cum?" Another affirmative moan reverberated out of her cleavage. I could tell she was putting on a show, but I think it was for her own benefit as much as mine; she was excited, she was hot, she wanted to cum, and she was going for it.

Pushing Mike off her with a playful smile, Kerri stepped back and slowly unbuttoned her long shirt. I felt my cock pulse in my hand. Once she passed her breasts the shirt began to hang open, revealing deep, braless cleavage. After the last button was undone she spread the fabric to either side, revealing to Mike, and to me, perfect, heavy breasts topped with dark, suckable nipples.

I suddenly realized I was stroking myself very fast, and had to calm down before I ended my night way too early. Kerri made that very difficult, however, when, after shooting a quick glance at the camera, she dropped down to her knees. She adjusted her open shirt to each side to make sure her breasts were fully on display and presented, and then, with a smirk, tilted her head up slightly, looked Mike dead in the eyes, and slowly hung her mouth open wide.

What a performer.

Mike's breath began to come faster and his excited hands made short work of the button and zipper on his pants.

Kerri waited patiently, mouth open, as he fished his hard cock out of his underwear. Each of them moaned in satisfaction as the tip and shaft were exposed to the night air, and then like a heat seeking missile Mike stepped forward and disappeared the head of his cock into the darkness of Kerri's open mouth.

Her lips closed around his shaft but her eyes stayed open, locked onto his as she began slowly sliding her head back and forth, taking him in and out. I saw a shine begin to form on his cock on each out stroke as Kerri's mouth made him slicker and slicker.

Her hands slid up Mike's legs and grabbed at his pants, pulling them down to just above his knees, freeing his balls. She gripped onto his thighs hard, and finally closed her eyes, sucking on his meat long and hard with a loud, wet slurp at the end of each outward stroke. Her thick breasts jiggled deliciously.

I stroked my own cock, trying to keep time with her, desperately wondering if the slurping was for my benefit. I had a feeling it was. I wondered how wet she must be at that moment, slurping on her boyfriend's cock for the enjoyment of someone else.

The speed of Mike's breath increased, and he dropped one hand down to her face, running it through her thick, black, curly hair. He gripped it, and she moaned in approval. In response, one of Kerri's hands reached up between his legs and started kneading his full balls. It was his turn to moan and gasp.

Mike began thrusting his hips, letting out an audible "OH" on every stroke. He was getting into it now. A little too into it by my count.

I stopped my stroking and watched in rapt attention. I could tell that he was pushing it too far. He needed to back it off or else he was liable to pop.

It was clear Kerri had the same realization, and she grasped his shaft with her free hand to try and lessen his thrusting, but it was too late. As soon as she pulled her lips off his tip to tell him to slow down, he thrust forward through her gripping hand and erupted.

Kerri let go of his cock as soon as the first shot splashed the side of her face and chin, and could only watch as his shaft lurched and pulsed and emptied his balls. Two of the shots splashed the firm flesh of her tits, but the rest puddled between them on the floor of Kerri's room.

Kerri sat in shocked silence, kneeling there covered in sperm she wasn't ready to receive yet. This had been Kerri's night to finally get off and as Mike's cock started to deflate, I could see the frustration boil up inside her until it finally exploded in a loud "WHAT THE FUCK?"

This set off a passionate argument between the two of them which I couldn't really make out, but it was just as well, as I was focused on Kerri's gesticulating body. She was still streaked with cum, and her tits jiggled and shook as they quarreled. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't kinda hot.

Mike threw up his hands, tucked his flaccid dick back into his pants and made his way to the door, in a huff. Kerri followed him out, and then I was left awkwardly watching an empty, silent room with my cock in my hand.

I waited a couple moments, and then decided I should shut down the cam feed, but right as I was about to close the window, Kerri made her way back into the room. She had buttoned a couple buttons on her shirt, but as she stood at her door with her hands on her hips swaying back and forth in heated thought, I could still see deep into the cleavage of her breasts.