Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

It was nice to take a dip in the lake. It was going to be a hot weekend, and the cool water felt refreshing and helped clear my head. I waded around and played games with the other kids, managing to keep my thoughts off the two women currently fighting for real estate in my mind.

One of these women was currently making it very difficult. Rachel and Devon had entered into a diving contest with one of the younger kids, which meant that every couple minutes or so I got to watch Rachel's fairly modest one-piece swimsuit do its best to contain her bouncing breasts as she made her dive approach. This was followed shortly after by her pulling herself up out of the water, back on to the dock, sending water cascading down her long hair and ramping in spurts and sprays off her considerable backside.

It might just have been this wild conspiracy my mind was brewing, but I thought it quite a coincidence that she always made sure to pull herself up on the same side, in full view of me, should I want to look.

More than once out of the corner of my eye I caught Ginny and Todd horsing around in a way I didn't expect from a youth minister and her husband. Maybe I was more attuned to it now that my sexual antennae were constantly at full mast, but I could swear they were flirting with each other. I couldn't blame them, especially Todd. He was a handsome guy, but not a supermodel by any means, and he had managed to land himself a gorgeous, playful wife. The way she bit her lip at him when she smiled told me what was on her mind, even if her words were about something else entirely.

Taking a break, I sat in a nearby beach chair, and tried not to stare when Ginny dove into the water. She too wore a one piece bathing suit underneath khaki shorts that left her long, umber legs on full display. I tried not to stare, but couldn't help grabbing a glimpse from time to time, and more than once I caught Dean, one of the other chaperones, doing the same when his wife wasn't looking.

Trying to focus on something more wholesome, my plans were dashed when Christine made her way down from the campsite. Long, smooth legs ascending up into deep blue bikini bottoms were the first thing I saw, followed by the thin, flowing button down she wore semi-buttoned on top of the matching bikini top that hugged her small breasts.

I made a move to engage her as she made her way down, but she blew right past me and headed to the edge of the dock. The light caught her perfectly as she removed her overshirt, casting her tight body into gauzy shadow as it diffused through the thin fabric.

That body. Jesus, I missed it. I missed seeing her ass rise up in a lewd heart shape behind her head as she leaned in to suck my cock. I missed feeling her hard nipples press into me when we kissed. I missed the way she writhed and shook when she orgasmed. I missed seeing her deep collarbones, and that sweet dip where they meet the neck, draped with my cum.

I shifted in my seat as my cock surged with the thought, and I watched as Christine dove into the water and swam out to the floating dock--the furthest point away from me she could get.

"Everything ok with you two?" I heard a voice say from beside me. I was so caught up in Christine that I didn't even notice that Ginny had pulled herself up out of the lake and made her way over to the seat beside me.

"Yeah, it's fine," I lied with a weak smile.

"Well it's just that you guys are usually thick as thieves...but things seem kinda chilly so far this weekend." She watched me for a reaction, trying to read me. I was doing my best to give her nothing to grasp on to.

"It's nothing. College...stress..." I said, grasping, "it manifests itself in weird ways, you know?"

"Mmhmm" she responded, clearly humoring my attempt. "You know, it reminds me of a story," She began, a far away smile pulling at her lips.

"Old Testament or New?" I joked.

"No, no, not that kind of story" She chuckled. "Back when I was your age, I had a...friend." Her pause was deliciously implicit coming from someone like her. "Things got chilly between us too, and my mom gave me some good advice--she said 'Gin, it's really easy to break someone's heart...if you don't know you're holding it."

I suddenly felt something pull at the back of my throat, choking me up slightly.

"Not that that's relevant here," Ginny said, respecting my cover story, "I just thought it was good advice."

She tapped my thigh lightly with her fist, and then got up to leave.

"What was his name?" I finally managed to get out. She stopped and turned back toward me.

"Todd."

She smiled a knowing smile, and headed off, leaving me with her wisdom.

That night, after an uneventful, yet delicious dinner, followed by some scary stories around the campfire that all seemed to have a rather biblical moral point at their center, we piled into our tents to sleep. But all I did was toss and turn.

I laid there for hours trying to calm my brain, but sleep was elusive. Well after midnight I felt the call of nature, and even though I could have easily relieved myself nearby in the trees, I needed a walk. So I quietly unzipped my tent and began making my way down towards the public restrooms.

I knew I couldn't go on like this. I needed to clear the air with Christine the following day, and I needed to avoid whatever it was Rachel was or wasn't doing in order to do it. I began trying to concoct a plan, but a buzz in my pocket caught my distraction.

I had entered one of the few areas with cell reception, and received an alert. An email alert.

"You around tonight?" the message from Just4theWatcherxoxo read. I opened the image attached to the message, and was greeted by a delightful tantalizing photo from Kerri. The camera was positioned behind her, giving me a great view of her toned, athletic ass, and the mirror in front of her showed off her thick, wonderful breasts. Her curly black hair cascaded down, her eyes were painted dark and alluring.

Most notable about the photo however was what was not there. Unlike previous photos, there was no semen splattered on her ass, no jizz dripping down her tits, no cum on her face--just her. Clearly she was alone. Mike must have been busy tonight.

I wished I was a short distance to her; it would have been so easy to drown my problems in that amazing body of hers. To bed her down and fill her up, to put all my angst and stress into every thrust into her juicy pussy. To release all my tension into her, spurt after spurt.

But it wouldn't be honest. And I realized honesty was what I needed right now.

I sent Kerri an apology, explaining where I was, assuring her I'd contact her soon, and headed off to the bathroom.

Walking back, enjoying the silence of the wilderness, I suddenly heard some light splashing, and a giggle from down by the water. The path to the bathroom ran fairly close to the water, and sound carried well at night in the quiet.

My interest piqued, I stealthily made my way toward the origin of the sound. Two voices floated to my ears, but what they were saying was too hard to make out. All I could tell was that it was a man and a woman. When I dared not get any closer, I crouched down to look on in secret. What I saw was two people sitting one on top of the other on one of the fold out beach chairs.

Two people I knew.

Sitting up against the raised back rest, legs stretched out on the long end of the chair, was Todd, and on top of him, straddling his legs, was Ginny.

I was shocked to see my youth pastor in such a private display of affection, but I was more shocked when I realized the only piece of clothing on either of them was a loosely-hung, half buttoned over shirt barely hanging on to Ginny's shoulders.

They talked in a low whisper that I still couldn't make out, but I could see the smile on Ginny's face, biting her lip seductively, as she tossed her long kinky hair over her shoulder. Both her hands floated down to where their bodies joined, and Todd let out a long sigh as she began a slow stroking motion.

Todd's hand's ran up Ginny's smooth, brown thigh and squeezed her underneath the big shirt. Ginny looked down at him, a lustful look in her eye, and began to involuntarily shift her hips back and forth in time with her strokes. She leaned in to kiss him deep, and then a loud crack pierced the night air as Todd smacked her firmly on her ass.

Panicked whispers and giggles followed, and Ginny sat back suddenly, punching him playfully in the chest for such a brazen display. It clearly wasn't the first time he had spanked her ass, and the thought of Ginny getting her ass smacked and loving it sent a renewed charge to my cock.

Still giggling from the swatting, Ginny's face turned more passionate, and after a few more strokes, she shifted her body up, giving me a brief glimpse of Todd's hard cock in her hand as she positioned herself, and then in one smooth motion she lowered herself back down. Her closed eyes and their shared gasp told me everything I needed to know: he was inside her.

Todd pulled Ginny close, and she draped her arms around him as they sat there motionless for a moment and just kissed, each reveling in the feeling of being joined with the other. Ginny draped her arms over his shoulders, and his hands renewed their traversing and grabbing of her long legs, and then slowly, deliciously, Ginny's hips began to move, and I watched my youth pastor start to fuck her husband. No, this was not fucking--this was making love.

Their bodies began to find a deliberate, passionate rhythm, and stifled gasps and groans became their only sounds. Ginny sat back, putting some distance between their bodies, and began to grind on Todd's cock, eyes closed in pleasure. His hands were getting more adventurous, and I felt an almost silent, involuntary "please" escape my mouth as he started pawing at her overshirt. He pulled free what buttons were still fastened, and I moaned slightly as the fabric slid down over her bobbing shoulders, revealing her full breasts to the warm night air.

They were as perfect as I imagined, and Todd quickly took them in his hands, a slight grimace of pleasurable pressure crossing Ginny's face as he squeezed them hard. His mouth was quick to join, and soon he was taking each nipple into his mouth and sucking, something she clearly very much enjoyed.

Ginny grimaced and gasped, grinding harder and deeper onto her husband's cock as he sucked and squeezed at her tender tits. Her movements were getting wilder now, a bit more determined, and I realized she was well on her way toward orgasm. It made my cock hard to know that breast and nipple play was such a turn on for this pious role model, and I watched in awe as the two raced toward their climax.

Ginny's mouth hung open wide in a frozen gawk as Todd suckled on her nipples. She drove herself onto him harder and harder, and then suddenly I heard one word desperately escape from her mouth in the faintest whisper: "cum!"

Ginny shook, trembled, pulled Todd close and buried her head in the crook of his neck to keep from crying out as her body spasmed in orgasm. Still grinding, still gasping, she wildly rode him through her pleasure, only releasing him at the end, falling back off his neck and gasping like she had just come up out of the water for air.

Ginny smiled and they both chuckled at the intensity of her orgasm, but she knew she wasn't done yet.

Running his hands over her breasts one last time, one hand slid up the flat of her chest and grasped the base of her neck momentarily before sliding up to the side of her face. Ginny tipped her head back, and her mouth opened with an almost animalistic baring of teeth, and she held his hand to her face and slipped his thumb into her mouth.

I was holding my breath, watching as my youth pastor stared her husband in the eyes with a deep, lustful look, sucking his thumb lewdly as she slipped his cock in and out of her pussy with renewed vigor.

Now it was Todd's turn to start breathing heavily. His head started to loll back and forth, and his hand's grip on her ass got tighter. Ginny's hips picked up their pace, greedily devouring every inch that he repeatedly fed to her hungry body.

Her hands went to his chest to steady him, and then up to his hair, gripping it hard at the root as he started to tremble and lose control. The sensations of her mouth and slick pussy, combined with the sweet jiggle of her perfect tits was too much for the man, and with a short, pinched groan, his mouth hung open just like hers had, his body tensed up, and he emptied his full balls deep into his wife's womb.

They both began to come down from their heated passions, holding each other, giggling softly, kissing, caressing.

I heard the snap of a branch behind me, and reacted like a scared deer, snapping my head in the direction of the sound. It was surely just an animal, but also...it had almost sounded like shuffling feet.

It was time to leave.

Back in my tent, I thought about what I had just seen. Even though it was sexy, taboo, and incredibly arousing, at no point did I feel the urge to jerk off like I had in the past--it felt disrespectful. It sounds corny, but there was something pure about watching those two together. I had seen many people having sex by this point, and had had sex myself, but what I witnessed that night was more--for the first time I had seen what it looked like when two people truly and deeply in love with each other expressed it. I just wanted to watch.

As I drifted off in my tent, I was happy for what they had. I wanted it too.

I woke up the next day reinvigorated and focused, determined to find time to talk to Christine. Noticing how cuddly and affectionate Todd and Ginny were being at breakfast, I smiled to myself. They were still basking in the glow of their lovemaking, and maybe somewhere deep down they knew it had been extra special.

Nine months later, almost to the day, Ginny and Todd would welcome their first daughter. They named her Lake.

In line waiting for my food, I spotted Christine. Even having just spent the night sleeping on the ground in a tent she still looked amazing. She was curled up in a big sweatshirt and pajama pants as she ate, as it was still a little chilly in the morning. I was going to make my way over to her as soon as I grabbed my food when a voice from behind me in the line broke my focus.

"Sleep ok?" I turned at the sound--it was Rachel.

"It took me a while to fall asleep, but It was fine," I said dispassionately, barely even looking at her--I couldn't let her distract me today.

"Me too," she replied, "I'm not used to tents...not sleeping in them at least."

This comment stopped my hand mid air as I reached for a slice of bacon. I turned back to look at her, but now it was she who was practically ignoring me, idly grazing at the buffet of campfire breakfast.

She might have been ignoring me, but it was clear she was trying to send me a message, because today she wore the same tight, green spaghetti strap tank top as yesterday, the one from the photos she sent me, but this time there was no over shirt. There was just the tank top, and the deep cleavage of her impressive breasts.

"Where's Devon?" I asked, noticing she was alone, and trying to get my mind off her pillowy tits.

"He's down taking a morning swim. He likes to work out before breakfast--he takes really good care of himself."

Was she trying to make me jealous?

I didn't know what she was up to, but she stuck to my side as I headed toward Christine, and the three of us sat together and talked much as we had at lunch the day before. Normally this would have been a non-issue, but I had a mission I was on today, and Rachel seemed determined to prevent me from accomplishing it.

Not letting me get a word in edgewise, Rachel dominated the conversation, taking all of Christine's attention. She also made sure to sit across from me, and found every reason imaginable to lean over, or press her tits together with her arms, giving me a perfect sightline down her shirt. What the hell was she doing?

It all stopped when Devon made his way over after his morning swim. Rachel clearly had an agenda, and it was starting to annoy me.

After breakfast Ginny and the other chaperones led us on a hike through the forest up the large hill that overlooked the lake. It was good to get some exercise, and to spend time around Christine, even if there was no real opportunity to talk to her, because once again she was almost entirely monopolized by Rachel.

This time I didn't even try, and let myself drift toward the back of the pack. Rachel's obsession with talking to Christine created another orphan, and I heard a "hey, man" from beside me as Devon fell in beside me.

"Oh, hey, Devon," I said cordially.

"You got abandoned too, huh?" He said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I guess I did," I chuckled back. I suddenly felt bad for this guy, being dragged on this trip with people he didn't know, with a girl who clearly had an agenda that didn't involve him. "How's it going? I mean are you having an ok time?"

"Oh yeah, everyone's been really nice," he said with a smile, "but I'd be lying if I said I knew why I was here."

"Yeah," I said, matching his more maudlin tone, "Rachel seems a bit...distracted."

"I'll say," he chuckled again.

"So what's the deal with you two," I said, trying to cut to the point, "are you guys dating, or...?"

"You know I'm not totally sure what we're doing," he sighed. "We've been hanging out for a couple months...I guess you could call it dating...but I'm not sure where it's going. I like her a lot, and she's really pretty..." his voice trailed off into a pause as he considered his next statement. "...but I think she wants something I can't give her right now."

"I see," I said, intrigued by his vagueness.

"I think we might be interested in different things right now. I thought maybe we'd get some time to talk about stuff this weekend, but..."

"Yeah." He didn't need to finish that sentence for me to totally understand what he meant.

"What about you and Christine?" My defenses came up at the innocuous question

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I mean, you two clearly have some sort of--"

"No," I said, cutting him off, "we're just friends."

"Ok," he said, unconvinced, "sure."

We continued on in relative silence as we reached the peak of our hike.

After a short sermon on the importance of patience, Ginny led us back down the hill to the campsite where we had lunch, and then headed down to the lake to relax.

I spotted Christine sitting by the edge of the dock reading a book, her long legs folded up under her. I decided the time had come, and I approached, sitting down across from her.

"Hey," I said, casually.

"Hey," she echoed, putting her book down.

There was a long silence as we each tried to find the best way to start.

"I think...I think there's something we need to talk about. Something we're both realizing to be true."

"I don't know what you mean," she said, turning her head slightly away as she said it.

"I think you do."

"And what is it?" She said

"Well, I think, for both of us.." I stopped short as we both felt the vibration of approaching feet on the dock. I saw Chrstine's head turn toward the sound first, and her eyes suddenly were as big as saucers. Following the trail of her gaze, I looked as well, and saw why she was so surprised: heading toward us was Rachel, her one piece bathing suit gone, replaced by a bikini that left very little to the imagination. She wore the thinnest of thin fabric coverings over her shoulders, but it was not nearly enough to obscure the jiggle and bounce of her two huge tits being barely contained by the immodest triangles and string.

"Hey guys," She said, stopping just before the two of us. She took the covering off, fully exposing her thick, deep cleavage to the world, and dropped it nearby "mind if I dive off from here?"