Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I uh..." I stammered, entranced by her display, "...no, go ahead."

She smiled, then passed between us and jumped off the edge of the dock.

My eyes ticked over to where Dean was sitting, and he clearly was taken by the display as well, as evidenced by the hard punch his wife gave him in the shoulder.

"Listen, I gotta go call my dad," I heard Christine say, and the trance caused by Rachel's bouncing tits was broken.

I attempted to voice a plea for her to stay, but she was up and moving before I could form any words. All I could do was watch her tight little backside sashay its way up the dock and back toward the campsite.

"Fuck," I muttered under my breath.

I heard the water shift and splash as Rachel pulled herself up onto the dock and sat herself right where Chrstine had been moments ago.

"Mmm that felt so good," She cooed, relaxing back against the post of the dock. Here ripe-melon breasts were now just inches from me, wet from the lake, glistening in the sun. I did my best not to stare, but she was not shy about putting them on display. "Todd and Ginny are great, aren't they?" She said, looking over toward the couple happily frolicing in the lake nearby.

"Mmm," I grunted dispassionately, trying to ignore whatever this was.

Rachel leaned in slightly, pushing her breasts together slightly in a deep, plunge of cleavage, and said "You ever wonder what their sex is like?"

"That's it, I'm done!" I exclaimed, getting up. "Whatever this is, whatever you're doing, it's gotta stop right now."

"What? What's wrong, what are you talking about?" Rachel responded, playing innocent.

"Oh come on--the tent, the green shirt, the crack about me being a painter, breaking things up any time I try to talk to Christine, and now THIS" I said, gesturing toward her plump bust.

"I don't know what you THINK is going on, but you REALLY need to get over yourself, Tim" she said, standing up to defend herself, "not everything in the world is about you, you know."

"Whatever this is, I for sure know it's not about ME," I said, starting to walk away, "it's clearly your own shit you gotta work out, and you should be ashamed that you dragged a nice guy like Devon into this."

"You're insane," she said blowing past me, "I don't know what you're talking about, but you're out of your mind. TOTALLY."

Devon had just made his way down to the dock when Rachel made her exit, and I watched him try to engage her, but all she did was grab him by the wrist and pull him off toward the woods.

Sighing a deep sigh, I decided I needed to go find Christine. I went up to the campsite, but found nothing, and started down one of the nearby forest paths.

Hearing what sounded like a voice, I walked toward it, only to realize as I got closer it was actually two voices. I moved closer, treading off the path and toward a secluded section of the woods.

"It'll be ok, trust me," the first voice, a female, said, "please, can I touch it?"

"I don't know," the second voice, a male, said, trepidatiously.

Breaking through the secluded treeline I hunkered down and found myself in perfect view of Rachel and Devon in close contact. Devon leaned against a big fallen log, and Rachel, her breasts pushing into him, was running her hands all over his body.

"You liked it when I touched it before, didn't you?"

"Yeah, but..." he began before being cut off.

"I know you did--you owe me a new sweater by the way," Rachel said with a playful smile. My cock twitched solidly at the thought of Rachel's sweater getting ruined by a load of erupting cum.

"I did, but...I don't know if we should do it again. It doesn't feel right. Especially not here!" He said in weak protest.

Rachel leaned off of him, and very slowly peeled the triangles of bikini fabric away from her nipples, freeing her amazing breasts to Devon and me and the whole natural world.

"What about now?" She said, squeezing her arms, pressing her huge assets together in a delicious presentation, "does it feel right now?"

"Holy crap," I heard Devon whisper. I silently nodded in agreement. "Jesus, Rachel, what are you doing?"

"I just want to have some fun with you! If you really don't want to, you can always say no..." She chuckled and brought her hands to the waist of his swim trunks. Untying the string, she pulled them down by the sides, and suddenly into view sprang the largest cock I had ever seen in real life, erect and ready for action. "Mmhmm...that's what I thought!"

Rachel leaned her body against Devon's, pressing her tits into his arm, and grasped his monster with her hand.

"Holy crap," I heard Devon whisper once more as her hand began stroking.

"Yeah, that's it, see? Doesn't that feel good?"

It apparently felt TOO good, because after only a dozen or so strokes from her hand, Devon's breath got short, his body began to twitch, and I watched as three strong ropes of white cum burst out of his cock and splattered against the nearby leaves.

Rachel's eyes went wide with surprise and she immediately let go of his monster, leaving it to throb and lurch heavily on its own as the rest of his jizz raced out of his body. Rachel just watched in awe, surprised at how quickly it was all over, and was sort of in shock as Devon quickly pulled his trunks back up.

"Goddamnit, Rachel," He said angrily as he tried to compose himself, "I told you what I did and didn't want when we started hanging out." He started to storm off "when we get back, tomorrow, that's it. Don't call me again. You need to find someone who can give you what you need, so you don't have to take it from me."

Rachel stood there, alone, taking in what just happened. She had a frustrated look on her face, and her breasts were still out. Good lord, those breasts. They truly were works of art and my eyes were glued to them. In that moment I felt bad for her--clearly she was looking for something Devon was not willing to give her.

But why me? Was it that she was so desperate that she was open to anything, and she knew I was a sure thing? Or was it more than that? Had I given her something that night that she had needed, and now she was chasing that dragon, desperate to have it again?

Looking at her thick, bursting breasts I suddenly wondered how many had gotten to enjoy those breasts before me, after me, and then all at once it occurred to me--was it possible I was the first? Was it possible so far I was the only?

A large snap came through the woods, startling us both, and Rachel quickly put her tits away and started off back toward camp.

After my erection went away, I started back as well. The sky was beginning to get dark, and thick storm clouds were rolling in off the water.

Dinner that night was enjoyable enough, and gave those of us aging out a nice group send off, but for Christine, Rachel, Devon and myself, there was clear tension in the air.

Rachel had put the big guns away, opting for a big sweatshirt and some loose-fitting lounge pants instead of something more seductive, but even so, Devon was keeping his distance, and their words together were few.

I tried once again to find an opening to talk to Christine, but there was no such luck. As the evening wound down, I was starting to feel really down about my chances of working things out, and was beginning to try and come to terms with this new chilly reality between us.

"Tim, Christine," I heard Ginny say, perking my ears up, "I think I might have left my glasses down by the lake. Could you go look for them for me?"

"I...uh...sure," I responded, slightly confused. As far as I knew Ginny didn't wear glasses.

"Thanks, a bunch," she said with a smile. As Christine started to make her way toward the lake, Ginny grabbed my attention with a touch of my arm. "Tim--it might take you a while to find them...so we won't wait up for you."

A wink and a squeeze of my arm knew exactly what the game was. She was giving us the space and the opportunity to try and work things out.

"Thanks, Ginny," I said, and headed off to catch up with Christine.

Winding my way through the forest path, I made my way to the lake, where I found Christine sitting on the dock in the same place as she was earlier. I slowly made my way down to join her.

"That Ginny's a sly one," she said as I sat down.

"Sure is," I chuckled. "Might not have been so quick so send us off together if she knew what we might be getting up to" I volleyed, trying to gauge how intimate she was willing to let this conversation get.

"I don't know, she might have an idea..." Christine began, accepting my serve, "...she and her husband seem to spend time down here in pretty interesting ways...but you already know that, don't you?"

"You saw that? You saw...me?"

"They do it on the first night, every time we come out camping. I've seen it a few times. I like watching them," she said with a wistful pause, "they look so in love."

"Yeah," I said, equally as wistfully.

"I always try to sneak out and watch them if I can. I was surprised to see you join in, but I wasn't surprised you stayed."

"It was pretty tough to leave."

"Yeah, I know," she said, an anxious pause following as she decided if she should tell me more. "You know, the first time I saw them...Ginny was bent over this pylon right here" she tapped the strong wooden dock piece she leaned her back against. "Todd was taking her from behind, and after she had this big, shaky orgasm, she spun around, dropped to her knees, and started sucking him."

"Oh yeah?" I watched Christine's legs shift as she told the story. I myself was feeling a tightness growing in my pants.

"Yeah. And then when he was ready, she tipped her head back, and took his cum all over her face."

"Holy shit," I exclaimed. The thought of Ginny on her knees getting roped with cum was very arousing indeed.

"Yeah, it was so hot. It was the first time I had ever seen anything like that. It had...quite an impact on me." She said, scrunching her face awkwardly. It was dark, but I could tell she was starting to blush.

"Yeah, I'll say." We both began to chuckle.

"And you know, I always thought it was purely the act that appealed to me--the taboo of it that turned me on so much--but there was something else there with them. A sweetness. A sense of loving. It's a feeling I never felt with Eric." she paused nervously, considering her words, "but it is something I feel with you."

My heart leapt excitedly in my chest.

"Which is why we need to stop what we've been doing."

As high as my heart leapt, it plunged equally as low.

"Is this because I slept with someone else?" I asked.

"No," she began, "but also yes. But not in the way you think. I thought what we had was easy--that it was a simple, transactional interaction. We had our rules, and it wasn't going to get out of hand, but that was never really going to be possible was it?"

"No," I admitted. "When I was with her--with Kerri-- on my way to meet you afterwards...I knew it was over. Because I felt guilty. That's why I told you."

"And I tried so hard to keep this a platonic arrangement, Tim," she said, standing up, pacing, rubbing the side of her head, "I thought the rules would be enough, the distance would be enough, but when I was away with my family, I realized I couldn't stop thinking about you...missing you...wanting you."

"I felt the same way" I said quietly, taking her hand softly, calming her pacing, "Part of the reason I slept with Kerri was because I couldn't stop thinking about you. I knew what we were supposed to be, what you needed us to be...but it wasn't what we were becoming."

"That's why I jumped you so hard in the car--I was desperately trying to convince myself nothing had changed, that it was just a means to an end," she said, stepping close to me, "When you told me you had been with someone else, I freaked out. I was mad, but I wasn't mad at you, I was mad at myself...because I was jealous."

"I've been jealous too," I whispered, closing the small gap between us.

"Of who?" the words barely audible as they eked out from between her lips.

My hand felt her body shift into my hand as I touched the flare of her hip.

"Of whoever gets to finally have you...the way I want to have you."

Our lips were now mere centimeters away from each other.

"And how..." she began, breathlessly, "...how do you want to have me?"

"I want you mind...soul..." my other hand slid up to feel the smooth skin of her long neck, "...and body."

I felt her tremble in my hands, and my lips were about to close that distance of centimeters that felt like miles, when the sky opened up all at once, erupting in a torrent of dense rain.

"Oh my God!" Christine shouted as we were instantly drenched. We barely had time to react, we just began frantically running for cover, laughing hysterically at the sheer intensity of the rain coming down all at once.

There was the rain

There was the woods

There was my tent

There was our lips

There was was her breast. In my hand.

That modest, perky breast that had been so close, yet so far away. I had painted it with my cum, spilt my lust onto it in rapturous orgasm, but had never actually touched it. It fit perfectly in my hand. It was firm, yet supple.

I passed my thumb over her diamond nipple, and she gasped.

I felt our "neck up only" rule wash away.

A flash of lightning and a crack of thunder, and our bodies collided, a hurricane of lips and limbs pulling at wet clothes with the franticness of months of pent up desire. My hands grasped at her, pulling her close as we kissed, making up for lost time by feeling every inch of her tight, trembling body. The soft swoop of her back, the swell of her ribs, the firm cushion of her ass.

That ass. I squeezed. She moaned, tipping her head back. My lips attacked her long neck and I fell backward onto my back, pulling her with me. I felt the pressure of her body pin my hard cock between our bellies as she landed on top of me.

Gripping her ass even tighter at the delicious pressure, I pulled her up toward me. She braced herself up on her hands, stradling me, her hard, straining nipples mere inches from my face. I felt her arm wrap around my head and pull me close.

The flesh of her breast pressed against my face, and her nipple slipped into my mouth. I sucked. My hands gripped her ass hard, spreading her cheeks. A sweet, raspy moan ejected from deep in her throat, long and loud.

My lips and tongue slathered and suckled at her tit while my hands kneaded her perfect ass. Her breath started to come short and sharp, and I felt her involuntarily begin to shift and pulse.

Her body was electric. I needed more.

Gripping her around the waist, I rolled us over, Christine on her back, me on my side pressed up tight next to her. My hand squeezed and pushed at her breasts, my tongue and lips resuming their desperate tasting of her nipples. My hard cock pressed into her, arched over her thigh, and as I was lost in the taste of her breasts, I felt her take my erection in her hand.

She stroked me slowly. I had missed her touch.

I moaned into her breast, and slid my hand down her body. I felt her breath heave into her as I traversed her flat stomach, and then, my fingers danced deliciously at the top of her tuft of pubic hair.

I pulled my lips off her tit and looked at her for approval. No words needed to be said, as the slow spreading of her thighs to greet me spoke volumes. She nodded gently.

My hand slowly slid down over that final crest of her body, and the pastor's daughter moaned as my fingers slipped between her swollen lips and entered the snug warmth of her dripping wet pussy.

I held my hand still for a moment, taking in the sensation, just feeling her. Her eyes were closed, her mouth hung open. I watched every twitch and shift on her angelic face. A hand flew to my chest and she gasped as I began to rock my wrist back and forth. Her tight, tender walls gripped at my fingers on each out stroke, as though they were begging my fingers not to leave. I slipped my digits up and found the lovely nub of her clit, dancing around it with my tips, being sure to periodically wet them with the cascading juice from her center.

Christine's body wriggled and writhed, jerking into deliciously sinful serpentine shapes on the floor of the tent. I shifted my body lower, dragging the tip of my hard cock down her thigh, and took her sweet nipple into my mouth as I added another finger.

Another deep, raspy cry leapt from her throat, hidden from the outside world by the continuous ovation of hard, heavy rain.

I suckled and I tongued as my fingers drove her crazy, but there was more I wanted to do. More I wanted to taste.

Reluctantly pulling off her nipple, I continued down her body, kissing and licking every inch I could, until my face joined my hand. I slipped my juicy fingers out of this sweet girl, and made a big show of sucking them clean.

Christine's body never stopped moving, she desperately needed more. I laid down between her thighs, teasing her relentlessly, kissing and nibbling the inside of her legs. Her hands ran through my hair, and she looked down at me over her heaving chest.

I tucked my hands under her cheeks, positioning her perfectly.

I looked her dead in the eyes

A quiet, raspy "yes...please..." slipped out between breaths

I licked my lips, leaned forward, and with a broad, flat tongue, I slowly spread her swollen folds and tasted long and deep of this good Christian girl's most holy center.

I moaned a deep moan of relief into her body as my tongue began to roll around and explore. I bathed every inch of her pussy with my tongue, desperate to savor every moment. My eyes closed and I just let myself experience her, experience her body, in a way I had so desperately wanted. I licked at her like she was a soft ice cream that I was desperate to have melt all over my face.

Another peal of thunder hid a sharp, raspy cry when my tongue swept over her clit. I could almost feel the pleasure shoot through her body. My hands held her body tight as she wriggled and writhed against my lips. Her fingers running through my hair, grabbing, pulling, directing.

My cock was rock hard, pinned beneath me, surging with every squeak and gasp that I made jump from her throat. Her breath was heaving, her cries growing more frequent with each pass my tongue made over her little joy buzzer. I smiled each time I felt her thigh tremble against my head.

I slipped one hand out from her firm cheeks, wet two digits, and positioned them at her flared entrance. It was time.

I wanted to savor her, but more importantly I wanted to please her. I wanted to show her exactly how I felt about her. I wanted to make her squeal in delight like she had never known. I wanted to make this church girl see God.

I pushed gently, but firmly, and felt her tight body accept my fingers enthusiastically. Her slick juices guided my way and a sharp gasp followed by a joyous moan signaled their arrival. I peeked up at Christine, and saw her eyes shut tight, her mouth hung open in a silent expression of joy and excitement.

I smiled again.

Her pussy gripped my fingers snugly as their thrusting joined my tongue's wild dance on her clit. I set into a rhythm, using the movement of my whole body to pleasure hers.

Her hands grew tighter in my hair.

Her gasps and moans accented each rhythmic push into her body.

Her thighs closed tighter around my head.

She began to tense up.

Her breath heaved, faster, faster, faster

And then I felt it.

Sucking her sweet clit between my lips, feeling her body careen toward ultimate pleasure, she pulled me as close as she possibly could, and then I felt it: the sweet, wet walls of her tight, heavenly pussy began to spasm and pulse, pulling, grasping, squeezing my fingers in rapturous orgasm.