Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine and I were no stranger to each other's pleasure. She had worked me into a frantic orgasm many times, and I had watched her enjoy her own, Christened in my euphoric juices an equal number of occasions. But this, this was the first time I truly got to experience her pleasure. To feel the fireworks inside her body, to light the fuse and get fully caught in the explosion.

It was transcendent.

I held her tight, guiding her in her journey through the promised land, savoring every buck and spasm until her body came back to earth, and her breathing returned to normal.

Her grip on my hair loosened, and her hands began a gentle petting motion through my hair, giving me all the indication I needed of a job well done. I slowly withdrew my fingers and gave her sensitive clit one final kiss.

My own body was on fire, stoked to extreme excitement by what we had just shared. I reared up onto my knees, grasping my painfully hard cock in my hand. Holding it. Feeling it.

I felt Christine's hands stroking my thighs. I looked down, and saw this angelic beauty below me, almost glowing in post orgasmic bliss. I looked down her body, past her hard nipples, past her flat stomach, down to her wet, swollen pussy that laid between two delicious legs.

Two delicious, spread legs.

My cock throbbed in my hand. It would be so easy. I wanted her so badly.

I released my cock and clasped my hands to my face in frustration. I couldn't. WE couldn't.

I felt her fingers gently take my cock into her hands.

"Yes...do it," I heard her whisper. I opened my eyes and looked down at her.

She began to stroke.

"Please," she whined, "please...fuck me."

Both her hands were on my cock, pulling, coaxing. Her wet pussy glistened beneath me, so close. She was guiding me toward her entrance, her hips gently rolling and pitching in anticipation.

My tip touched her wet lips. I was at the gates to heaven, and all it would take was a final push to enter. Then, at the last moment I readjusted myself, and fell forward on top of her kissing her deep, pinning her cock-filled hands to just above her pubic bone. I could feel my balls draping against her sensitive clit.

I kissed her again, and I began to thrust.

She looked at me, confused, and all I could do was kiss her and say "It's ok."

In a pantomime of true penetration, I began to fuck her hands with the same vigor and excitement I would have if I had truly been inside her. Each push slapped my balls against her clit, eliciting a look of surprise from Christine as jolts of unexpected pleasure began to jump through her.

We were only simulating sex, but the passion of the moment was as intense as if I had been inside her for real.

"Yes, yes," Christine moaned as I slipped my cock through her fists, "that's it...fuck me."

From the first day we got together, hearing lewd words come from this church girl in her sexy, raspy tone always sent me into overdrive, and that night was no exception.

I began leaking thick precum, making the journey in and out of Christine's hands even slicker, triggering every nerve ending in my sensitive cock.

I throbbed and I pushed harder, faster, as the pleasure began to mount to unbearable levels. I gasped, beginning to lose control.

She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me closer. Both our breaths were ragged and sharp in the intensity of the moment.

"That's it, baby, cum for me," she whispered, "cum for me."

Those words, and the smile that followed them was all it took to send me careening over the edge.

I braced myself up on my hands and sent my shaft driving through her fists in frantic final strokes, before my balls lept up tight to my body and sent what felt like my entire soul careening out of the tip of my cock.

I cried out loudly, silently thanking God for the continuous deafening rain, and thick torrents of hot pleasure shot out of my cannon and raced up the length of Christine's body. Her head was tipped down, wanting to watch the display, and she gasped deeply as the first powerful shot was enough to splatter against the edge of her chin.

The eroticism of the moment, my enthusiastic cum reaching all the way to her chin, and the rhythmic pressure of my balls on her clit was enough to trigger a second orgasm in her, and we both writhed in ecstasy as my body sent white-hot jets of euphoria speeding across her long neck, up the valley between her hard nipples, and over the firm, tensing plains of her stomach.

The final ebbs of orgasm dribbled out over her knuckles, and we both gasped and heaved as the world started to come back into view. I collapsed on top of her, pulling her close, and we held each other and just reflected on the energy buzzing between us.

I soon reached for my soaked t-shirt, and gently wiped my semen off Christine's body, savoring every chance I had to touch her. She flinched and giggled at the cold touch. It was adorable.

We cuddled up close, wrapped in my sleeping bag, and held each other in silence, reflecting on the moment. The sound of the hard falling rain became a soothing soundtrack.

I felt like the king of the world with Christine tucked in tight next to me. The heat of her nude body warmed me, and her fingers idly scratching my chest began to lull me.

"Why didn't you do it?" She said without judgment, still tight to my body.

"I wanted to...so bad..." I responded softly, "...but I couldn't."

"Why?"

We had come such a long long way in such a short, short time. From friends with nothing more than platonic friendship on our minds to confidants for our burgeoning sexual wants and desires, to pleasure seekers with what we honestly thought was a mature enough arrangement, to this... to lovers. We were lovers

We wanted each other, more than just a means to an end, we wanted each other completely. I wanted so badly to be inside her, to experience her, and when I heard those words finally come from her lips, that most delicious of desires, of commands, I knew she wanted it too.

Which was also why I knew I couldn't do it.

"Because if we were ever going to be together like that," I began, "I didn't want there to be any chance you might feel bad about it afterward." I felt something in my throat pull tight and choke me up slightly. "And I think we both know that isn't possible right now."

She considered my words in silence for a moment. Then, pushing herself up to look at me, she leaned in and kissed me.

"Thank you." She said after our lips parted.

I pulled her in close to me again, and we kissed once more, long, slow, and passionate. Hands ran over each other's bodies, memorizing each swell and dip, and eventually my fingers made their way back between her legs and found a home between her freshly moistened lips. I touched her gently, attempting to learn everything I could about her pleasure, and soon her body stiffened, her arms wrapped tightly around my neck, and I guided Christine through an orgasm for the second time.

Her raspy moans turned to calm breaths, and we kissed once more. She moaned into my mouth when she felt my hard cock press against her stomach. Giving me a final kiss, she melted her way down my body and took me into her warm, sweet mouth.

She suckled me sweetly and slowly, her hand gently rolling my balls with delicious pleasure. There was no urgency, just a coaxing, a drawing, a summoning of my pleasure. For a few moments there was nothing in the world but my cock and Christine's mouth, and for the first time in a long time I felt complete contentment and peace.

Soon enough the pressure building inside my loins became too much, and with a soft grunt and a low groan, my body spasmed and Christine's mouth filled with my hot cum.

I savored every pulse, every pleasurable sensation, just as she savored every drop of my seed, because as the last ebbs of my orgasm passed into her mouth, we both knew it was for the last time--at least for now.

Soon the pounding of the rain stopped, and we knew it was time for her to go, lest we be discovered indisposed together in the morning. Slipping back into her drenched clothes, Christine kissed me one last time and slipped out of my tent and into the darkness of the night.

The final day of the camping trip would pass without incident, and even Ginny noted that the tension between Christine and me seemed to have gone. The long ride home was pleasant, and we sat together and talked like friends. When all was said and done, and the vans unloaded, and the group dissipated to head home, Christine and I hugged for a final time and went our separate ways.

We would be friendly with each other for the rest of the summer, never shying from interaction when we were both in the same place, but that weekend truly was the end. When the fall rolled around we both headed off to college, out of each other's lives and into our new ones. Our paths diverged, and we lost track of each other. Years later, when we were both in different places, both different people, our paths would cross again in a way I could never have expected.

But that's a story for another time.