Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your knees on the floor...slut."

Letty let out a breath as though she had been holding it. There was a twinkle behind her eyes, and then she offered back a breathy "Yes, sir" and slipped down to the floor in front of me.

I looked down at her. Her eyes pierced through me with anticipation. My cock pushed lewdly against the fabric of my pants.

"Take my cock out...and suck it."

That chill of excitement ran through her again. Her hands made quick work of my pants, and soon my hard cock was free to the night air once more. She grasped my thick length in her delicate fingers and stared at the big, flared head. She looked up at me--she wanted me to say it again, I could tell.

"Suck my cock," I obliged.

Letty let out another breathy, sexy, "Yes, Sir," and then her lips, lips that I had only known to be tight and pursed, opened up, wetted by a quick flash of her tongue, and closed around the head of my dick.

I moaned. Letty leaned forward, more of my cock pushing into her mouth. She pulled back to the tip, regrouped, and went down my shaft again.

My boss was on her knees, sucking my cock.

Letty's head began to bob and find a rhythm. My body was overwhelmed with the sensations, maybe moreseo with the situation, but something wasn't right. Letty was giving me perfectly good head, that tight purse of her lips normally reserved for disapproval now forming a deliciously tight ring around my cock, but I think that was the problem. It was too efficient.

On her next slip to the tip I pulled my cock away from her. She looked up at me confused.

"No," I said, watching my boss daintily wipe the edge of her mouth, "I want you to suck my cock like you mean it. I want it wet. I want it...messy."

"Yes, Sir," she responded dutifully. Before she could resume, however, something came over me. I had never had this much unbridled sexual power before. It was exhilarating. I began to give in to the game.

"Open your mouth...slut," I said, tentatively adopting the degrading language Gina had used, giving my cock a couple languid pumps.

Letty did as she was told.

I grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her toward me, forcefully guiding my cock back into her mouth.

"Now suck it."

I held on to Letty's head and began to thrust. I saw that chill of excitement pass through her body again. This time her lips were looser, juicier. Slurping sounds began to slip from her lips on each outward thrust along with moans and squeaks.

I looked over at Gina. She was lounging on the bed, idly playing with her nipple, a broad smile on her face.

My boss' mouth felt so good. This clearly wasn't the first cock Letty had sucked. It probably wasn't the first time someone had fucked her face. She slurped and slobbered on me like I was her last meal. I thrust faster. Spit and drool started to slip from Letty's mouth, sliding down my cock and dripping to the floor. Her moans increased. Her body started to fidget and squirm.

"You like it when I fuck your face?" I grunted through gritted teeth.

"Mmhmm" she moaned on my cock.

"HUH?" I barked, wanting more.

"MMHMM!" she moaned loudly

"I think that little slut is gonna cum, Tim," Gina called from the bed

"Is that true? Huh? Are you gonna cum from me fucking your face?"

"MMHMM!" Letty squealed.

I gripped her hair tightly and pulled her backward off my cock mid suck, loose spit slapping down between her tits with a splat.

"Not yet you're not," I said with an authority I didn't know I possessed, "not fucking yet. Not until I say you can. You hear me?"

"Yes, Sir," Letty gasped, her face a spit-covered mess. As she said the words, her mouth hung open, and I swear I saw the corners of her lips arc up into a smile.

"Get on the fucking bed, slut," I barked, this time much more confidently. In retrospect it's amazing how quickly I fell down the dominance rabbit hole. Letty had oppressed me for so long, I felt my agency exploding out of me.

Letty shakily got to her feet and stumbled toward the bed, dazed from her face fucking. Gina made some room, watching intently, tickled with my assertiveness. I followed close behind, shedding the last of my clothes.

"Face down, ass up. Show me how wet you are."

Letty did as she was told, her face in the sheets, arching her tight ass up into the air. I walked up close behind her and admired what she presented to me. I ran my hand over her flared backside, feeling her smooth skin. My hand came down hard on one pale cheek with a loud crack.

Letty gasped.

I brought my hand down on the other cheek, and an equally loud smack echoed off the contact.

"You like that?" I growled, but Letty only gasped and moaned with each swat of my hand.

"Oh she likes it alright," Gina said, smiling, "trust me."

I looked over at her, relaxing, gently running hands over her own silky skin. She looked delicious. I angled toward her, but she stopped me before I could make any movement.

"Ah-ah-ah," she said with a finger wag, "not tonight. Tonight isn't about you and me, it's about you and her." Gina got up off the bed, and glided over behind me, bringing her lips right up to my ear. "Look at that tight pussy. Touch it Tim, feel how wet she is."

I reached out toward Letty's steaming center. From the way her lips were flushed and wide, and the glisten that covered them, I didn't need to touch her to know. But still, I reached out and ran the tips of my fingers through.

"Oh my God," I whispered.

"See?" Gina dripped into my ear, her hands stroking the sides of my body. "Wetter than you've ever felt her, isn't she?"

"Yes," I croaked. I could feel her thick tits pressing into my back.

"That's why we needed to take the edge off you in the other room," she said. Her hands rolled over my hips. I felt her grasp my hard, straining cock. "So you'd be ready to give that tight, controlling pussy exactly what it deserves." She began to pump me. I groaned. "So what do you say Tim? Are you ready?"

A shiver ran through my body.

My cock was like iron, still slick with Letty's saliva. Her pussy was in front of me, wet, waiting, wanting. I was ready. Ready to unleash a summer's worth of frustration on her.

Almost in a trance, I broke free from Gina's siren song and climbed up on the mattress. I gripped Letty's hips with both hands. I thought I heard her whisper a faint "yes." Her breath was increasing. Little moans and coos were escaping in anticipation as I got into position. Gripping my cock in one hand and her ass in the other, I lined up my screaming tip with her boiling opening.

I pushed.

The flared head of my cock stretched her lips wide and slipped inside. I kept pushing. I pulled at her hips; Letty let out a passionate cry. Her extreme wetness made her desperately tight pussy slicker than oil, and all three of us groaned in satisfaction as she took my entire length in one push.

"Don't' forget," I said through waves of sensation coursing through my body, "you do not cum until I let you."

All she managed was a silent nod, her body wriggling and vibrating around my cock already.

I wish I could say I was gentle, I wish I could say I was loving, but the truth was, not one of us wanted me to be, especially not Letty. Gripping her tight, toned ass in both hands now, I put everything I had behind my thrusts, and I started to fuck Letty. Hard.

She tried to keep herself composed, tried to take my cock without betraying any outward emotion of how good it was making her feel, and for a moment Letty I knew had returned--I knew exactly what she was doing. She was challenging me.

I accepted.

My hand hit her ass with a crack like a starting pistol.

I found a rhythm, hard and deep, focused entirely on her body, on her reactions. I could feel her resolve breaking as I threw my cock into her tight pussy.

Gina crawled back onto the bed, relaxing herself in front of us so she could watch. She rubbed her full tits sensuously, taking in the pounding I was giving our boss, then drifted a hand down to her pussy to touch herself.

Letty was vibrating. I gripped her hips hard, sweat pouring down my body as I fucked her. I could tell she was close, but I wanted to be in control.

"Don't cum, you slut, don't you dare cum," I barked through gritted teeth, doing my best to control my own growing orgasm. I had been commanded in such a way many times by Letty, by Kerri; it gave me a twisted sense of erotic power to turn that command back on someone else.

Looking down at Letty's spread cheeks, at her tight rosebud of an asshole, I thought of Kerri again. I thought of Kerri and spit a thick glob of saliva right onto Letty's puckered hole.

She squealed when my thumb touched it, rubbed around it. She gasped and moaned when I pushed it inside.

Letty's hands flailed around on the sheets, her face buried in the mattress.

I put every ounce of sexual confusion and frustration I had into fucking her. My cock was growing thicker. Harder than it had ever been before.

Letty let out short, stifled cries as she held on to the last grasps of composure, my cock and thumb overwhelming her entire being.

My breath seethed through gritted teeth, focused on one thing and one thing only.

"You gonna cum for me, slut? You gonna cum on my fucking cock?"

She groaned wildly in response. Her hands reached out and grasped at Gina's spread legs. Gina just giggled and continued to touch herself, faster.

"I'm gonna cum in your tight pussy, slut, I'm gonna cum in that tight fucking pussy--is that what you want?"

Letty groaned again, her whole body trembling and buzzing. She was at the edge of the precipice.

"Then cum for me, you fucking slut--cum on my cock so I can fill you up!"

The command was finally given, and the command was obeyed.

Letty's whole body convulsed around my cock. I could feel her tight pussy spasming, drooling her thick cum all over us both. Her hands gripped Gina's thighs desperately. Gina gasped, clearly coming up on orgasm herself.

I gripped the leash that led to Letty's collar and pulled. Letty reared back, her head finally coming up out of the sheets. And in the uncontrollable throes of pleasure and full-body orgasmic spasms, Letty--my boss, my Mistress, the ice queen who never let go of control for an instant--screamed.

My whole body shuddered. I slipped my thumb out of her ass and gripped her cheek for stability. I threw my exhausted hips into her one more time, as hard as I could. The tight, sweet spasms of Letty's pussy were too much for me and I exploded. My balls lurched, my cock flexed and pulsed like I had never felt before, and I filled my boss's cunt with throb after throb of my hot, pent up cum.

I heard another groan and yelp as Gina began to cum as well.

We were a triangle of pulsating, cumming flesh, gasping, thrusting, shaking.

Finally we began to come down, bodies settling, breath returning to normal.

I leaned backward, and with a bit of sadness I slowly slipped my swollen cock out of Letty's red, dripping pussy. A thick rivulet of our mingled juices raced out after me.

I collapsed against the footboard of the bed, exhausted. After only a moment, Letty arched her body up, straightening up on to her knees. Stepping off onto the floor, she reached up and unfastened the collar around her neck. In that moment I watched her entire demeanor change. Gone instantly was Letty the submissive slut, and returned was Letty the boss.

"Thank you, Tim, you did very well." she said, reaching for a silk robe that hung over one of the bedposts. "I hope this summer working with us has been a rewarding, formative experience for you." She waved toward the doorway almost dismissively. "You may go."

I looked at Gina, who only responded with a look and a nod that told me that was it.

I gathered my things and made my way toward the door in a daze

"Oh and Tim," Letty called after me, "If you should ever need a reference for future employment...please don't hesitate to ask."

I nodded, bewildered, and made my way home.

That would be my last interaction with Letty