Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 31

Story Info
Tim needs Talia to take his mind off Tara.
8.2k words
4.83
12.5k
11

Part 31 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

31

If you had told me a few months ago that one day I'd be parked in a corner of The Spot with my cock in the mouth of a very eager and willing girl, and that my mind would be on literally anything else besides the blow job I was getting, I would have called you insane.

But there I was.

It wasn't even a bad blow job, either. She was unrefined and inexperienced, but what she lacked in experience she made up for in enthusiasm.

She liked sucking my cock. And truth be told I liked getting my cock sucked by her. I liked fucking her too. And yet for the first time in my sexual life, the sex I was having was completely detached from emotional connection. She was a beautiful, sexy girl, and she was getting pretty good at making me cum, and yet...my mind was always elsewhere. Frankly it was hard for it not to be after...

...Let's back up a bit.

I had just broken off the affair I was having with my friend's girlfriend Kerri. I had been feeling weird about it already, but it was the used and discarded feeling I felt after she titfucked me into cumming on her chest at her birthday party that put me over the edge. She had done it because she wanted to feel extra dirty when she fucked her boyfriend later on, not because she had any real feelings for me.

And who could blame her, honestly? We weren't falling in love, we were having an affair. It was on me that I was starting to get jealous, starting to get attached, and I had the sense to know that meant I needed to get out before I really got hurt.

It was a discouraging party all around, all things considered.

I had had my second encounter with Kerri's cousin Mandy, the bubbly blonde with the big fake tits, however this time she brought someone with her. She apparently had been dating someone, and amazingly of all the people in the world it happened to be Eric, Christine's ex. I had no idea how they met, or how long they had been together, but I was sure they had been sleeping together. I was extra sure when I happened upon them in Kerri's room, where I saw the beginnings of what I have to assume was an exquisite blow job Mandy was performing on Eric. The fact that by the time I left the party they still hadn't reappeared told me everything I needed to know.

But before all that, before the titfucking, before watching Mandy sink to her knees in front of Eric, my biggest disappointment of the night came in the form of Tara. I had been so looking forward to talking to her, to patching things up, to getting back to being best friends.

Technically we HAD patched things up, but it was not nearly the way I had hoped.

We talked, and there was no ill-will between us, but something was different. Tara wasn't concerned with what had happened with us because she clearly had moved on to something new.

From the certain glow she seemed to have, and the way she left the party early, something told me it was possibly some-ONE new.

I was jealous. I had chosen an adulterous affair over a possible relationship with my best friend, and now I felt like I had blown it.

It didn't' help coming home to an empty house that night and hearing my upstairs neighbors Sandy and Don clearly having a good time entertaining. I knew they were swingers, I knew they were wild, and I was jealous that they seemed to be enjoying themselves. Everyone seemed to be having a good time but me. And I only had myself to blame.

It was the next morning, however, that sent me careening off the edge.

I got up early, preparing myself to meet my next door neighbor Sarah for a run, when I ran into someone coming down from Sandy and Don's unit. Someone clearly doing the early morning walk of shame.

Someone I knew very well.

Tara.

She stopped hard in her tracks when she saw me. Her eyes wide as saucers.

"I...what...Tara, why are you..." I stammered, my brain refusing to compute the information being input.

"Tim...I, uh...you see..." She stammered in return, equally as flustered, equally as unprepared.

I was in shock. I couldn't figure out what she was doing at my house so early, and especially couldn't figure out why she was coming down from Sandy and Don's. But then slowly the answer poured over me like molasses. Her mussed up hair, her smeared makeup, her boots in her hands...

We both knew what Sandy and Don were into. We both saw their home sextapes; we had enjoyed them together. Tara enjoyed them enough to abscond with one to enjoy on her own. She seemed very taken by Sandy and Don. Very interested. Very...aroused.

I saw my best friend begin to blush as she registered my revelation.

"Tara, did you...with Don...and Sandy?"

"Could we...fuck...could we maybe not talk about this right nwo?

"Hey, what's going on, guys?" The bright voice cascaded over us as Sarah approached, ready for a run. Sarah, my longest crush. Sarah, Tara's ex-girlfriend.

Neither Tara nor I could find the words.

"Guys?" Sarah inquired again, her brow crinkled in confusion.

Images flooded my mind. Conjecture, speculation, images of acts. Experiences. There were a hundred possibilities of what had happened the night before, but only one I knew for sure, only one I just straight up blurted out.

"Tara fucked Steph's parents!"

There was a long silence between the three of us that felt like hours but was really probably only moments.

"You WHAT?" Sarah finally said, aghast.

"I..." Tara tried to start, but that was as far as she got.

"Tell me it's not true, Tara. Go ahead," I said.

Tara's eyes dropped, embarrassed, but then a sudden resolve came over her, as though she was backed into a corner.

"And SO WHAT if it IS?" she blurted out, "since when is it up to you--EITHER of you--who it is I fuck?

"Oh my God," was all I could muster. I thought back to the recent times previous when I thought I heard Tara's voice dripping down through the floorboards into my unit. I thought back to what Sarah had said about seeing her leave the house early a number of times, and then I knew. "This wasn't the first time, either, was it?"

"Listen, if you ever want to have an ADULT conversation, maybe we can talk about this, TIm, but until then, it's none of your fucking business." The bile she spit was only for me--all she mustered for Sarah was a sad glance, one that was reciprocated, and then Tara was gone.

"Holy..." Sarah began, stunned, "...what the fuck just happened?"

"I need to go for a run. Alone, I think."

I took off, trying to put as much distance between myself and my house as fast as I could. I ran hard, trying to focus on anything but the images burning themselves into my brain. Images that made me simultaneously mad and horny.

Anger, jealousy, and horniness swirled in my mind like a blender. I knew what Sandy and Don were into--i'd seen it first hand--and I couldn't shake the thoughts of what they might have done with Tara. Had she eaten Sandy's pussy while Don fucked her from behind? Had Sandy eaten hers? Had Don fucked her in the ass? Had she swallowed his cum? Had he cum on her face? Had they taken a video of it?

The worst part was, I wasn't sure which of these possibilities was causing my anger or my jealousy. Was I mad Tara had fucked Steph's parents...or was I jealous? And was I jealous that they got to experience Tara...or that Tara got to experience Sandy?

And finally, was I mad she had done it? Or was I mad she hadn't told me about it?

I made it to my halfway point faster than I ever had, and I came to a rushed halt, heaving and gasping, trying to process all this new info.

"Jesus, you're fast when you're upset," I heard from behind me. It was Sarah. She had followed me.

"I said I wanted to--"

"I know what you said, but I think I deserve to know what's going on. You're not the only one with an intimate connection to Tara, you know. OR Steph."

I grumbled. She was right. She deserved to know what was going on.

"Sigh...Tara and I..." I began, actively trying to figure out how to condense it all down, "...we discovered that Steph's parents, Don and Sandy, are swingers."

"Wow, really?" Sarah said, instantly intrigued, "Steph never said anything!"

"I honestly don't think she knows. They keep it pretty quiet, but Tara and I stumbled onto some of their home movies."

"I see," Sarah said, "did anyone join them that you recognized?"

"I..." My mind flashed to Brian cumming in Sandy's mouth. My mind flashed to my step mother Kelly getting double penetrated while Sandy filmed it. "...no, not that we saw. Tara and I watched the videos and..."

"Go on," Sarah encouraged

"Well, we had a moment."

"A moment?"

"A moment."

"When WAS this moment?" She said, crossing her arms across her beautiful pale breasts. I knew why she had the sudden shift in demeanor.

"It was after you guys broke up, don't worry. In fact that was why it was only a moment."

"What do you mean?" I watched her soften

"Well, you were right about one thing--there's nothing I'd like more than to be with Tara. But if that's ever going to happen, it has to be for the right reasons. Not as a...rebound."

"I see."

"I told Tara that, and she didn't take it well. She stormed off and I didn't speak to her again until Kerri's birthday last night, where she told me it was all water under the bridge and that she was in a 'really good place.' And then today I found out that 'really good place' was right above my head, upstairs, being the third for a very horny married couple."

"Why would she do that? To get back at Steph somehow?" Sarah said, confused.

"Maybe, but I doubt it. She seemed really into them when we watched the videos--she even stole one to watch on her own. I can't believe she would do this!"

There was a long silence as Sarah took it all in.

"Well, she was right, you know," she finally said, "she's an adult--who she sleeps with isn't any of your business. Or mine."

"I know," I said, starting to cool down, "it's just...it's a lot."

"I know," she said, touching my arm, "I loved her too. Maybe if we talked to her--"

"You can talk all you want, Sarah, I'm...I need some time. Some space."

She nodded her head, and I ran off back toward the house.

It would be quite a while before Tara and I talked about what happened.

I needed a distraction, and I needed one quick.

The summer was starting to wind down, and I began to realize I had spent almost all of it getting tortured by every girl I knew.

Now don't get me wrong, I had enjoyed myself, had enjoyed the wonderful experiences and orgasms they gave me, but as I looked back on my summer of sex, I realized that I never felt in control.

My boss Letty had broken me down only to build me back up, and sent me off down the path of gaining some control, but I wasn't there yet.

I had taken initiative and fucked Gina in the break room

I had ended things once and for all with Kerri.

But these were just baby steps. I realized I was still at the emotional whim of Tara, and I needed a clean break.

But who would be the target of my lust?

Having a coffee by myself at the local coffee shop, I thought about other girls from my graduating class, girls I would love to fuck, but the opportunity wasn't there.

Then it hit me. My mind drifted back to the day I was shopping with my stepmother Kelly, and there in my mind's eye was the perfect object of attraction: curvy, big breasts, wicked smile--the girl who said she could give me what Christine couldn't: Christine's friend from her school's bible study club, Talia.

Running into her at the store she had all but said she was a sure thing, and even forced her number into my phone. A number I stared at in the "new message" screen of my text messages.

Talia was perfect, but this was not a foolproof plan. On the one hand, I knew how freaky church girls could get, and Talia seemed to imply she was willing to go even farther than Rachel or Christine had. But on the other hand, Talia was Christine's friend, which meant that the chances of running into her were non-zero, and the chance that Christine would frown on what Talia and I got up to were even higher.

I debated, I weighed the pros and cons, but of course my horniness and new found confidence won out; I was determined for once in my life to make the first move.

I pulled out my phone, and sent Talia an opening salvo text message.

"Hey there," I sent. It was not my best work.

I waited, trying not to admit I was nervous that I had already blown it. Finally those three bubbles started to appear.

"Hey yourself."

Now what? I instantly started to panic. She clearly wasn't going to give me anything, and I clearly had no plan. I tried to think of ways to break the ice, to suggest we hang out in a non-creepy manner, but nothing was coming to me. I scanned the events board of the coffee shop desperate for any ideas. Thankfully my eyes locked on to a flier for a fireworks show coming up in just a few days, and scrambled to type my reply

"So I'm going to this fireworks show this weekend, and wouldn't you know it, the person I was going with backed out. Any interest in joining me?"

My heart almost stopped as I waited for a reply. I know it was extremely low stakes, and it was just asking a girl out, and I supposedly had all this newfound confidence, but I was still an 18 year old guy trying to get a date with a girl. It was nerve wracking.

Finally those bubbles returned.

"That sounds like fun."

I took my first breath in what felt like minutes.

The bubbles returned again.

"What should I wear?"

This felt like bait. And I took it, hook line and sinker.

"Something easy access ;)"

I had never been that forward with a girl I had just met before. My heart was pounding while my cock thickened in my pants.

The bubbles

"Not a problem ;)"

My cock twitched. I was very much looking forward to the weekend.

The week dragged on, and I felt like I spent the time with a constant erection. My mind repeatedly drifted to Talia, to her plump breasts and her thick hips. Christine had mentioned she had been too much woman for their horndog friend Denny, and I couldn't stop speculating on what that meant. How many guys had she fucked? Had she done anal? How many guys had slipped their cocks between those beautiful tits. How did she feel about facials?

I didn't know it then, but I'd get those answers sooner than later...and they wouldn't be the answers I expected at all.

When the night finally rolled around, I actually put some effort into my appearance for once. I thought I did pretty well too, as my step mother Kelly made sure to remark on it before I left the house. Alex had already left and Kelly and Brian were making dinner in the kitchen. There was a certain glow of anticipation to them as I began my exit, and I had to assume it was because they were going to have the house to themselves that night. I wondered how long they'd wait after I left to fuck. I wondered if they'd even make it out of the kitchen.

Thankfully the fireworks were being held in the next town over, which was perfect as it was a neutral area between my town and Talia's town. The chances of running into people we knew were a lot lower. Even still, as I made my way through the throng that was heading toward the football field where the event would take place, I found myself on high alert.

Talia told me she'd meet me at the foot of the gazebo across the street. There were kids of all high school ages loitering around the base, passing cigarettes, trying to be cool, and it didn't take me long to find where she was standing--I just had to head toward the gathering of boys.

Turning the corner I found Talia holding court with some enthusiastic young men hanging on her every word. She was playful, teasing, flirting, and they were all smitten with her. I didn't blame them, either--she was a firecracker, and she looked stunning.

A knee-length, ruffled, summer dress, buckled at the waist, was draped over the delicious curves of her body. The neckline plunged, giving her horny new friends a perfect look at her deep cleavage and the tops of her thick breasts that sat high and mighty on her chest.

I smiled--deep neckline, short dress. Easy access. Nice.

She met my smile with one of her own, waved, and then broke all the boys hearts by saying her goodbyes and bouncing off towards me. All these guys wanted her, but she wanted me. It made me feel good. It made me feel confident.

She greeted me with a hug, and I pulled her in for a deep kiss. I felt her stiffen in surprise at first, but then quickly she melted into me and our tongues met in each other's mouth.

"Well, well, well" she said, pulling away finally, "and to think the fireworks haven't even started yet."

I just smiled. She broke the hug, took me by the hand, and with a "let's go!" I followed her lead and we trotted off toward the football field.

The event came with a sort of makeshift carnival atmosphere, with food trucks and cheap light up toy vendors scattered around the perimeter. Talia and I walked and chatted, buying a fried dough to share.

"I thought you were a lost cause, you know," she said, pulling a puffy piece from the pastry, "figured I came on a little too strong for you at the store that day."

"It was a little unexpected, yeah."

"Not as unexpected as that kiss."

"I couldn't resist," I chuckled, "you just looked...extremely kissable."

"Is that why you finally called me?" She asked, fingering the piece of dough in her hand, "because you need someone to kiss?"

"No, not at all," I began, trying not to fumble, "I mean you are, but it's not why..."

She stopped and pulled me close to her. Her lips pressed into mine. They tasted like powdered sugar.

"It's ok, Tim," she said, licking her lips as she broke our kiss, "so do I." Our lips collided again. Our tongues arched and dove together like waves.

Instructions to take our seats, as the show was about to begin, came booming over the PA system.

"We should probably find a spot to...settle" I said between smacking lips.

"I know the perfect place," she said with a mischievous smile, and led me by the hand once again.

We moved against the crowd, passing through the entryway, crossing the street, heading up the stairs of the big gazebo. It was dark and empty. I saw Talia's face shimmer for a moment as the first firework went up into the sky.

I kissed her again. My hands touched the cool, exposed skin of her thick thighs. I took in all the curves of her body. Up her thighs, around her plump ass, and then her breasts. Oh lord, those breasts. She moaned into my mouth as I squeezed.

"Wait," she said suddenly, stopping me with gasping breath, "I have something I need to tell you."

"What is it?" I said as empathetically as my hard cock would allow.

"I've...never done this before."

"Never in public you mean?"

"No," she said, looking away, "I mean never...at all."

"Never had sex?"

"Never had...anything. I've only ever kissed."

I looked at her as the next fireworks started going up. Their light exposed a lusty look on Talia's face.

"Do you want more?" I said, watching the tops of her breasts rise and fall quickly above the neckline of her dress.

The burning light of the fireworks illuminated her nodding head. She never took her eyes off me

"Are you sure?" I said, my hand sliding back up her body slowly

"I want it all, Tim. I want it all right now." Talia's hands slowly made their way up under her own dress, and with a shake and a bend, she removed her panties and dangled them on one finger in front of me.

Our lips crashed back together, the sky cracking and burning above us. We moved as one toward the high lip of the gazebo until it pressed into her backside. The perfect height. Her legs spread instinctively, welcoming me between them, shifting her dress higher and higher. I felt her pussy press against my hip. Talia's head lolled back and I kissed her neck, the light from the fireworks spraying us with sharp stabs of multicolored light.