Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed her bountiful tits. I pulled at the neckline of her dress, and with a gasp and a crack of airborne light, their smooth, virgin skin was exposed to the cool night air. Her nipples were hard--desperate. I took one in my mouth.

I thought Talia was going to scream.

I sucked and I squeezed, teasing both her sensitive tips with my lips and tongue. I pushed my trapped, hard cock tightly against her body. She was a mess of gasping breath. Her hands started grasping at my pants, trying to get them out of the way.

My hand slipped down between us, between her legs, and my fingers were met by immense moisture. Slick, ready, boiling hot. I dipped my fingers in. I watched Talia's body heave at the sensation.

"Oh my god," she moaned as my fingers gently rolled around her pussy, "oh my god."

I smiled. I stepped back. I took in the sight before me shown in glimpses of bright, colored light cast from the sky: Christine's friend Talia, the busty, bawdy Korean girl, perched on the edge of the gazebo with her big tits out, her legs spread wide and her pussy dripping for me.

My hands went to my pants. First the belt, then the button, then the zipper, and then relief as my thick, hard cock was freed.

"Oh, wow," Talia croaked between gasps.

"You're sure you want this?" I said, holding my erection.

"Yes," she said. Her breasts pulsating with deep, ragged breaths

I stepped forward. I pressed my flared tip into her velvety juice, teasing her. "Say it. Say what you want."

"Oh fuck," she gasped, her hands wildly roaming over my body, overwhelmed by sensation, "I want your cock...oh my god, I want your fucking cock--fuck me! PLEASE!"

Talia's legs arched up around me. I pushed--slowly. Her eyes were shut tight, her mouth hung open in silent surprise as I entered her. She was tight--God, she was tight--but I met no resistance. A slow, agonizing push. A slide back. A readjustment. A deeper push. I felt our pubic bones touch and I knew I was all the way in.

"Are you ok?" I said, cradling the side of her face with my hand. Her clenched eyes opened dreamily, looking directly at me. She nodded.

I kissed her. She moaned strongly into my mouth as I slowly drew my cock back then pushed into her slowly again. And again. And again.

With each stroke she became more used to my size, and soon I wasn't just penetrating her, she was taking me. Every new push a little easier, a little faster, and soon I found a steady rhythm. Talia's lips were locked onto mine. I had one hand cradling her head, the other gripping one of those thick thighs, and with the sky exploding behind us in bright, blinding colors, I gave her what she wanted. I fucked her.

Her lips popped off mine with a gasp, and I felt her breath coming fast and hot just by my ear. Breathy, labored whispers of "Oh, wow...oh, wow..." accompanied moans and squeals as her body experienced its first cock.

Her pussy was magnificent. Welcoming me in gladly and not quite wanting me to leave, pleasure coursed through me. Building. Mounting. Becoming nearly irresistible.

I looked down at the electric body beneath me and took in the moment. Here I was, not so far removed from my own virginity, using everything I had learned in the past few months to give this girl as much pleasure as my cock could muster. Judging by the way her body responded to my thrusts, I have to say I was doing a pretty good job.

My hand slipped between us. My fingers rolled around our juicy, mingled parts. When I found her clit she went off like a joy buzzer. Body wriggling, gripping at me, pleasure becoming more than she could handle.

I saw her mouth hang open in a lusty trance. The fireworks cast light across the tops of her considerable breasts, exposed lewdly over her dress, that shook hypnotically every time I bottomed out inside her.

I groaned. Talia's eyes opened, looking directly at mine with pure sexual desperation. A smile pulled at the corners of her hung open mouth.

She came. And so did I.

I didn't even have time to ask if she was on the pill, it came on so quickly. An electric shock through my body, deep sudden gasps, a groan of release, and my cock began to throb and spasm inside Talia's virgin pussy, filling her with hot, thick cum.

"Oh wow...oh, wow..." she chanted again, overwhelmed by the experience of mutual orgasm, of having a man cum inside her for the first time. Her whole body was wrapped around me, pulling me close, a warm comforting ocean rocking me with pleasure. It felt good to be with a girl free from drama, free from subterfuge, free from condition.

We kissed once more. The bright, booming sky light up like mid day as the fireworks displayed their grand finale. The crowd applauded. It was like they were applauding us as we melted together.

The lights faded, the crowd went home, and Talia and I relaxed together on the floor of the gazebo, basking in what we had just done.

"That was really your first time?" I said, feeling Talia's body pressed into mine, her hand lazily pawing at my chest

"Is that so hard to believe? I AM a 'Good Christian Girl,' after all."

I chuckled. I knew about Good Christian Girls. Talia would fit right in with them.

"Well you were just so...assertive..."

"I'm not naive, Tim," she said with a chuckle of her own, "I know how I look--so sue me if I like to tease. I know what guys want...and I know what I want."

"And what DO you want?"

"I want to go to college as an experienced woman...and I'd love it if you showed me how." she said breathlessly.

"I don't know if there's much more to learn after what we just did," I chuckled.

"Sure there is...yours was the first penis I've ever seen in real life. I have a lot to learn about it."

"Wait, what?" I said, turning toward her sharply.

"It's true."

"Tonight?"

"Yep."

"You've never even SEEN a cock before tonight, let alone touched one...and you let me FUCK you?"

"I told you I was a virgin!" she said with a laugh, "and it's not for lack of trying, trust me."

"What about Denny?" I said, still trying to wrap my mind around this revelation.

"Denny was ALL talk. I thought he might be the one, based on his bragging, but he's all hot air. Came in his pants the first time we made out. That's why he turned his sights toward Christine--he knew he'd never have to worry about her getting anywhere NEAR his dick."

I snorted. If only she knew how much Christine enjoyed getting near dick...

"So...why me?" I said, placing my hand over hers, feeling her skin on mine.

"I could tell by the way you were with Christine that you're the kind of guy who pays attention to a girl's needs." she said before adding "and it didn't hurt that you're pretty cute." We both laughed. I felt her hand slide down toward my belt. "And now that I know what you're packing...well I think I made the right choice."

I moaned slightly, remembering how amazing her pussy had felt around me.

"So you've...never touched a cock before?"

"Never. Or not with my hands, I should say," she said, stroking my chest, but never taking her eyes off my crotch, "considering what we just did."

"I see..." I mused, doing some considering of my own. Here was a hot, horny, (former) virgin, with curves for days, and thick pillowy lips, asking me to introduce her to the world of sex. To be her teacher. To be her first everything. We didn't even have to say it, we both knew this wasn't a long term thing, it was purely an end of summer thing. Finally--a girl who wanted me for me, with no strings and no weird hang ups or conditions. How could I refuse? "How'd you like to change that?"

My cock, revitalized, was raising, pressing against the fabric of my shorts. Talia's answer came in the form of her hand slowly sliding down my torso until she stopped at the waistband of my shorts. I sensed a bit of hesitation on her part.

"It's ok, go ahead...take it out."

Fingers slipped below the band, then her whole hand. Tips brushed my shaft, and then she lifted the fabric and pushed it down. My newly hard cock bobbed into view. She couldn't take her eyes off it.

"I can't believe I had all of this inside me."

"It won't bite, you know," I teased.

She giggled nervously, then gently wrapped her hand around my shaft. We both sighed. Without even telling her what to do, Talia started to lazily stroke me.

"Tim," she began, entranced, "You have the most beautiful cock I've ever seen."

"I thought you'd never seen one before!" I jokingly answered.

"I'd never seen one in PERSON...I've seen them before," she said, almost breathless, "I've seen porn."

"Oh yeah?" I groaned, intrigued, "is that what good church girls do when they're left alone?"

"Mmhmm...I watch, and I learn things..."

"Well then...why don't you show me what you've learned?"

My hand stroked her hair gently as she started stroking, gaining confidence. The night air was cool, the park was quiet, and the only sounds were of Talia stroking my cock, giving her very first hand job. I gave her tips where she needed them, but honestly it wasn't often. She was gentle and attentive when necessary, and more firm when I needed it.

The excited cooing in my ear with each twitch and throb, and the sheer excitement of being this church girl's first cock was more than I could handle, and soon my body shook, my breath got short, and Talia's virgin hands made me cum.

Three strong shots, followed by a pulse and ebb of whatever I had left dripped down over her knuckles.

"Yeeeeah...yeeeeah...yeeeah...," she whispered in approval. There was a delighted smile on her face.

My orgasm subsided, our bodies calmed down, and then there was just the two of us and the night.

"So what do you think?" I inquired.

"I think..." she began after a long pause, "... I think next time I'd like to do that with my mouth."

And boy did she.

The next time we met up was not even two days later. We got lucky--her parents and younger sister were gone, and so there I found myself in a living room I didn't recognize, with a girl I hardly knew between my legs enthusiastically running her pillowy lips all over my cock, giving her first ever blow job.

She was eager to learn, and I was happy to teach.

When I asked her if she wanted me to cum in her mouth, I got a loud, lusty moan of approval. I lolled my head back, smiling to myself, not believing this situation, gripped her shoulder with my hand, and with a gasp and a groan fulfilled her desire. I remember that cute grimace and the accompanying tensing of the body that seems to accompany a mouthful of cum, then watched her relax as she got used to it.

When we were finished, she popped up with a gasp, another big smile on her face. She had swallowed my cum without question, and was reveling in her accomplishment. I helped her celebrate by pushing her back onto the couch and eating her out for the first time. Her moaning chants of "oh wow, oh wow," as I brought her to orgasm signaling another thing checked off her list.

Her parents' arrival back home put an end to that night, but it wasn't long until we got together again; this time we had all the time in the world, and Talia was determined to get a good long study session in.

"I want you inside me so bad," she growled into my ear as we made out, and then practically dove head first at my cock. Soon I was back between those lips, and Talia was taking her time, slurping on me delightfully and learning all the ways to please a man. Every time I gasped or backed her off I could see a smile creep onto her face--new knowledge gained, new knowledge put to use.

I wanted to reward her hard work, however, and soon I guided her off me, turned her around, bending her over on the couch. She was absolutely drenched. Thankfully this time she assured me she was on birth control, and I happily lined myself up, coated my cock with her thick, silky juices, and with great relish became the first man to push into her tight pussy from behind.

I fucked her hard and good, each of her unbridled moans and yelps motivating me and making me grin like and idiot. This time we had time, and this time I wanted to take her around the world. I introduced her to a number of different positions, and I felt her pussy spasm and cum on my cock while her ankles were over my shoulders.

Despite the protection, I had further plans for her pussy, so when I felt the urge become unbearable, I pulled my cock out and sprayed my cum in long thick tracks over Talia's belly and up between her tits.

"Oh, wow," came the familiar refrain, this time followed by "that was so fucking hot!" I smiled, kissed her, and then went down and licked her sweet, fucked pussy to another orgasm while my jizz cooled on her skin.

"I gotta say, for a virgin, you can handle my cock pretty well," I said as we cuddled in the afterglow on the couch

"I may have been a virgin, but I still had needs...and curiosities..." she said spritely. I sure knew that was a fact, that's for sure. "I've got a nice big dildo that does the job pretty well, too."

"Oh yeah?" I said, feeling my cock awaken again.

"Yeah," she said with a lusty smirk. "I mean, once these tits came in sex was all anyone could think about when they looked at me, and so sex became all I could think about when I looked at anyone else. Unfortunately I'm surrounded by prudish church types mostly. So I flaunt, and I tease, and then when I'm alone, I fuck my own brains out dreaming of the real thing."

"That's why you're so good at taking my big cock?" It had been a while since I said something so porny, but I was in the moment, what can I say?

"Oh I can take as much as you can give me, big boy," she said with a smile, dropping her hand down to my rapidly hardening dick.

That was the signal for round two, and we were all over each other again. Soon we settled into a comfortable position, and I relaxed into the couch and enjoyed being the first cock Talia got on top of and rode.

Eyes closed, mouth hung open, she was a vision of erotic lust, rocking her body against mine, sliding up and down my shaft; I took in the moment, watching this girl continue to explore all the new avenues of pleasure opened up to her. I wondered if she'd be in church, head down supposedly in silent prayer, but really she would be thinking about my cock. I wonder if she'd blush. I wondered if anyone would notice.

"So after we first met, how many times did you pretend that dildo of yours was my cock?"

"More than once," she said with a smirk, through shortened breath. "I was a virgin, but God, I was such a slut."

"What would your church friends say, if they knew what you were doing right now? If they knew how slutty you were being, bouncing up and down on a big cock" I said teasingly, knowing full well at least one of them would probably be cheering her on.

"They'd be jealous," she groaned, my dirty talk clearly sending erotic shockwaves through her body. "They're all horny, but they're too timid and uptight to admit it...or to do anything about it."

"Even Christine?" I plumbed, wanting to see what exactly Talia did or didn't know.

"Especially Christine," she groaned, "she's the most uptight of the bunch."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah - the preacher's daughter, Ms. Goody-two-shoes, has to make sure she's better than everyone else. She dated that guy Eric for how many years? And all they did was kiss. She'd never admit it, but we all know he broke up with her because she wouldn't put out."

"Not like you?"

"Baby, for a cock like this, I'll put out wherever and whenever you want," she cooed, and began to increase her rocking, taking me inside her faster and with more force.

"Is this what Christine needs?" I said, meeting her rocking now with thrusts of my own, "A cock like this?"

"Mmhmm" she cooed, the sensations taking over again

"A big cock to fuck her and make her cum?"

"Mhmm" she moaned again, more labored now

"You think deep down inside she wants to be like you?"

"Yes" she croaked, body overwhelmed

"What are you?" I gasped, my own pleasure rising.

"A...a..." she started, but couldn't get past her buzzing body

"A what?"

"A SLUT" she cried.

"Then cum for me, slut," I commanded, cresting the orgasmic wave myself, "Cum all over my big cock, just like she would."

"HNNNGHHHH!" Talia cried and then her pussy exploded all over me.

I gripped her beautiful tits in my hands, squeezing, kneading, caressing, doing everything I could to support her pleasure, and to have something to grip for purchase as I was overcome by my own. Talia's body wriggled and spasmed on top of me, slamming down on my cock. My balls seized, my cock throbbed, and with fast, intense pulses, I emptied myself into her sweet pussy with white hot eruption.

Both of us coming down, slick with sweat and cum, I put my hand on the side of her face. My thumb slipped between her lips. As Talia tongued and sucked it, I thought about how wrong she had been about Christine. I thought about all the things Christine and I had done, and how much she loved my cock and my...

"Do you know what a facial is?" I asked, still gently massaging Talia's tits.

"Yes," she said with a smirk.

"Next time." I said, not as much a question as a statement. My slickened thumb passed over her plush, upturned lips.

"Yes." I swear I could see her blush.

Next time wouldn't be for a week, and I was barely in the door of her house before her shirt was off, my cock was out, and she took me deep into her salivating mouth right there in the kitchen where her mom made dinner.

The jiggle of her plump tits with each bob of her head made me think of Kerri, and suddenly another desire came over me.

"I wanna fuck your tits," I gasped through bolts of pleasure.

I leaned Talia back and I showed her how to wrap her love cushions around my steely member, and watched her face light up as I rocked myself up between them.

"Goddamn, that is sexy," she cooed, the tip of my cock cresting up through the top of her cleavage on each deep stroke.

"Oh yeah? You like having your tits fucked?"

"I think I do."

"How many guys have fucked your tits before?" I grunted.

"Just you, baby, just you." She played along

"I bet you're gonna let every guy fuck your tits now, aren't you?" My lust was making me lewd

"If they want to, yeah," she said with a smirk.

"And what about you, what do you want?" I gripped her shoulder tight, the sensations building as my thoughts turned to Talia in college titfucking guys in her dorm room, then to Kerri on her knees in front of me taking my cock between her perfect melons, then to Tara; Had she done this for Don? Had she gleefully pleasured his big cock with her perfect tits?. Talia's lips turned upwards in a lusty smirk at my question.

"I want you to cum on my face." she said

"Say it again," I grunted through clenched teeth. I was sending my cock pistoning up through her tits at a breakneck speed.

"I want you to cum...all over my face."

I groaned loudly and the dams burst. I pulled my cock from Talia's breasts, aimed it at her face, and began stroking feverishly. Talia may have recently been a virgin, but all her research paid off, as she almost instinctively leaned back on her heels, tipped up her face, and opened her mouth.

The first shot was so powerful it arched right over her head and splat on the tile floor behind her, but was thick enough that its tail left a long white lash from Talia's hairline to her chin, causing her to flinch. The next thick shots whipped around her cheeks and nose, into her mouth and onto her neck and chest. Talia started to laugh as my jizz just kept coming, her returning refrain of "Oh wow, oh wow," accenting each spurt that covered her face like an obscenely glazed pastry.

My spasms and ejaculations ebbed, and I looked down at the painting I had finished. I hadn't planned it, but the business of the intervening week had given me no time to jerk off, and so I had extra full balls that night when I erupted, and Talia got every drop. I took in the sight of this adventurous just-former virgin, covered in a gallon of my seed, and felt slightly sad. Sad because it might have been a new record volume of cum I produced, and that it wasn't Christine's body that received it.