Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then my thoughts turned to Tara. Had Don jerked his cum like a firehose all over her beautiful face, over her dark eye makeup? Did Sandy help aim it?

This was becoming a trend. I should have been focusing on the incredible luck of stumbling upon a horny virgin willing and wanting all the sexual delights I could manifest, but I found myself thinking of other women. I found myself thinking of Tara.

I snapped back to the moment when I saw Talia blindly grasping for a nearby kitchen towel. I handed it to her, and she very quickly began removing my spunk from her face.

"You know," she said, signaling for the paper towel after the cloth one failed to do the full job, "I think I've found the first sex thing I don't like."

"Oh?" I said, trying to hide my disappointment.

"It was so hot when you came on my body the other night...and it gets me incredibly wet when you cum in my mouth, but..." she paused a moment as she scooped the sticky mess away from one eye, "...I don't think the face is for me." A light chuckle followed.

"I'm sorry, I--" I began, instantly feeling awful.

"No, no, don't apologize, I'm very, very glad I did it. It's all part of the experiment, right? Find out what I do and don't like..." Talia stood up and pulled me close for a kiss on her newly-cleaned lips, "...just turns out I guess I don't like cum on my face."

"Well, lucky for you, I do," I said, gripping her big ass tightly.

After some more kissing, I laid her down on her family's dining room table, and ate her pussy like a five course meal. By the time I was finished, the incredibly sexy sounds of her orgasm had primed my cock for round two, and I fucked her right there on the table.

It was great, she was incredibly sexy, incredibly willing, and yet when my body finally reached its limit and I filled her sweet, tight pussy with volleys of whatever I had left in my balls after that facial, I found myself once again thinking of Tara, wondering how many times Don had filled her pussy up the same way, or if he and Sandy watched and cheered as some other man did.

This distraction was becoming a habit, and it continued through every time Talia and I hooked up.

And so there I was, in my car, with this lovely, sexy girl passionately sucking my cock, and yet my mind was on Tara. I was consumed with jealousy, with an all-consuming need to know, instead of focusing on the pleasure Talia was giving me.

Still, I'd cum, she'd swallow, I'd eat her out, I'd fuck her, she'd cum again, I'd cum deep in her pussy, and I'd enjoy it, but only so much.

This had to stop. I couldn't live like this, distracted by the actions of another. It wasn't fair to Talia, even if we both knew this was just sex for sex's sake and nothing more.

Turned out I'd have the decision made for me. After that night in my car I didn't hear or see from Talia for a while, until finally she told me that, despite her birth control, she had missed a period. She had had a pregnancy scare, and told me that we needed to stop what we were doing. I tried to tell her that there were other methods, that we could start using condoms, but she had made up her mind, and was too focused on her future to jeopardize it right now.

I told her I understood, and that I wished her well. The last thing she said to me was that she loved my cock, and that she'd always treasure what we shared.

I never heard from her again, directly, but my friend Mike ended up going to the same college as her, and when I mentioned I knew her, he regaled me with glee that she had a reputation for being one of the best fucks in school, and that her blowjob skills were apparently unparalleled. I smiled, glad I could have helped set her down the path to pleasure, both giving and receiving.

Years later I'd find out that despite all the fun she had after her sexual awakening, the only other man she let cum on her face was her eventual husband, and with him it had become an activity she actively loved to partake in. She let him cum wherever he wanted, whenever he wanted, and it was an intense turn on for her. I guess the right person just makes all the difference.

I was starting to think that Tara was the right person. And that I had totally blown it.

At the very least I knew I had to talk to her about what'd been happening with Don and Sandy. I had to know how. I had to know why. And I knew I wasn't the only one.