All Comments on 'Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 33'

by LiminallySpaced

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
pkp033pkp0334 months ago

Really hot and fun close to this portion of Tim's life. Also a great close (or beginning) to Tara, as she finally finds her happiness!

Looking forward to whatever you got cookin next!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don't know why... but this ended perfectly

Prowler39Prowler394 months ago

I truly enjoyed this series. I liked the ending but felt the conversation between Tim and Tara was a little dishonest. The answer to the question of whether they missed out on their chance is yes. At some point in the future Tim will think back on the past and remember her lipstick matched his tie.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was an amazing ending, and I'm really glad that Tim's story isn't finished. You're an amazing writer, and I'm happy that you're continuing on with him as your protagonist. This series has been a fantastic journey, and I can't wait to see what you have up next.

ezbodezbod4 months ago

Thank you.

One of very few long stories that i hasn't read and enjoyed thoroughly.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great series, great ending. I can't wait to read whatever else you write!

RVrratRVrrat4 months ago

Fantastic Story! This is one of the only series stories this long I have read completely through! I loved the content in each chapter, and kept me going through the entire story. Perfect ending, although a little different than I thought it would be.

Jimdog32526Jimdog325264 months ago

Ive been reading this for, well years now. I really loved this story. Many unexpected twists and turns. You really managed to capture the uncertainty of being young and in love/lust. I really enjoyed every part of it. Thank you. I cant wait for more.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246014 months ago

I’m not even sure why I loved the story so much, but I did. It was far more than a sexual romp. Tim’s gradual maturation was the point of this story, and it was a joy to read. Quite frankly, elongated sex scenes can get boring around here. You gave us so much more.

I can’t wait for future Tim stories.

Once you post the first one, I’ll bookmark it. Then, many years later (if I’m still alive) I will read the full story. Just make sure to put the word “finale” somewhere in the description.

cliqueggecliquegge2 months ago

Fantastic. I have binge read this over the last few weeks and found it very bitter sweet. 5 stars for every story. Thank you, I will keep reading Tim's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Loved it, but all the same I'm a bit sad about the closures with Tara and Sarah. After such a long ride, I was hoping for more in the future, but those bridges have all been burned.

Not the happy end i was hoping for. Tim had amazing sex, but didnt find love, not even lasting friendships. But thats how life goes, I guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous