All Comments on 'Diary of a Hypnotist Ch. 01: Little Doll'

by Akisasewi

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

that was ok but it did not have the details needed, more hypnosis details and better, longer more detailed, sex scenes

animal99animal99over 4 years ago

I agree, the story seemed a little choppy because it bounced around since the story jumped too fast into sex, then it's over...and on to the next thing. IT's more fun to read about him torturing her through sexual stimulation that goes on for a while. Seeing someone come should not be over SO fast. Remember, he is getting back at her.. she doesn't deserve for it to be over SO soon! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Pretty standard mind control fair overall, but having her come up with an excuse herself was a novel and interesting idea

AkisasewiAkisasewiover 4 years agoAuthor
to Animal99

Hello animal99 your review is valid. The first parts of this saga, are somewhat fast. And I have written it with the aim of not focusing on delaying sex, I think that sometimes it can be too overwhelming that the story takes barbarity to get to the point.

I know this can be unusual, but that's why I write it that way, most of the stories glorify the girl making a blowjob for example; and it can go well, but sometimes I reiterate it can be overwhelming.

Each chapter has small variations in style, and chapter 3 is quite diverse. The fifth chapter will have a slower rhythm, and it may be more enjoyable for you.

Greetings, Akisa.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Jumps around too much.

A very difficult read. Too much work for me.

animal99animal99almost 4 years ago
Still confusing a year later

Akisa, I understand your reasoning to keep a fast pace but I just read it again a year later and saw WHY i found parts of but confusing - You start the story saying you will be looking after the younger sister, Laura, but during the tale of your time with the younger sister you give her name as Roccio and talk about waiting for her sister LAURA (your girlfriend) to return to you.

I think you should read this story again and see if you don't see the mistakes I saw.

AkisasewiAkisasewiover 3 years agoAuthor
Response 2 to animal99

That is another matter, I think you are right in that the story jumps in points that are not so clear, for those who are not familiar with the characters. I assumed that by context it was understood that Rocío is the Little Doll, and Laura is her older sister; the problem is that I did not separate the introduction in which I introduced Laura (which I did with the aim of linking more characters in relation to her, later, and for other reasons).

Laura is not the girlfriend of The Hypnotist's (I'm just an author writing a story, I'm not my characters). Laura is her friend, although this link is not is the most important here (in part 3 it is clarified, but the focus of this chapter is to introduce Rocío).

Thanks for the answer, a feedback is always useful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like the system the narrator has made for the programming, and the very hands-on interpersonal dynamic is very interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really really like these stories!

crankenheimercrankenheimeralmost 2 years ago

This is good, I'm really getting into it, now if only I could learn hypnosis.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAkisasewi@Akisasewi
120 Followers
Hello, everybody over there. I write erotic stories about mind control. It's mostly a hobby, but I do my best to keep my stories consistent with the rules of their own world. If you want to send me an idea for a story, I'm willing to pay attention to it, I'm not sure I'll ev...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES