Diary of a Lesbian Love Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
Things get deeper.
1.8k words
4.55
16.1k
15

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.

I was trembling all over as she led me up the stairs. My legs didn't seem to be working properly and at one point I stumbled and almost fell; but my Mistress put one strong hand on the small of my back to steady me, and after that I was fine.

Her bedroom was large but sparsely furnished, dominated by a king-size bed and a fireplace. She sat me down and stood over me, slowly and deliberately unbuttoning Her blouse. After taking it off she folded it carefully and put it down on the bedside table. She nimbly unhooked Her bra, slipped it off, and put it down as well.

Her breasts were larger than I'd thought; the bra kept them harnessed in. They were also firm, buoyant, and perfectly shaped, capped by thick, hard, rose-pink nipples. I was surprised to find that I was literally drooling at the sight of them.

After kissing me again -- a kiss that left me breathless and lightheaded, a kiss that I felt everywhere at once, especially down between my legs -- my Mistress allowed me to suckle on Her beautiful boobs. I licked every inch of them before taking a nipple into my mouth, feeling the wonderfully soft skin stretched taut over the erect flesh beneath, then bit down on it ever so gently. For the first time my Mistress made an audible sound -- a sexy little sigh that thrilled me down to my marrow. From that moment to now, nothing has satisfied me more in life than giving my Mistress pleasure.

I would happily have carried on for hours, but after a while I found myself being pushed down onto my back. My Mistress was wearing a knee-length black skirt which she now unzipped, shimmied out of, and put down on top of Her blouse. This left Her in only black lace panties and tiny white socks. Outside the sun had dipped below the horizon, casting a reddish-orange glow on Her body as she slowly slid the panties down and off.

My Mistress climbed onto the bed and soon I had the privilege of tasting Her pussy for the first time. It was gloriously delicious and after being a little tentative at first -- just because of the newness and strangeness of the situation -- I was soon devouring it with abandon.

Servicing a woman is a delight to all the senses: the taste and smell of her, her moans and cries, the way her body quivers. I couldn't see much just then because my Mistress's crotch was covering my face -- it had become my whole world, a world of warmth and wetness and the most amazing aromas and flavors.

I'll never forget the moment I first made my Mistress come. Her thighs tightened around my head and Her nails dug into my shoulder, causing pain that I did not notice in the least, so elated was I at having been able to give Her an orgasm.

I felt Her full weight settle down onto my face and just for a moment I thought I was going to be smothered. It would have been a lovely way to go, but I wanted to live. Something very special had just begun.

Fortunately, before long I was again able to both breathe and see. And what I saw was my Mistress's lithe, graceful form as she stood over me, turned 180 degrees, and settled down again with my head between Her legs and Hers between mine.

2.

When I think back to that first time, it has a kind of innocence to it. I know so much now that I didn't know then. I wasn't a virgin but I might as well have been, so ignorant was I of the myriad avenues of pleasure open to a woman.

I know now that she was taking it easy on me that first day, not wanting to overwhelm me with new things. There have been so many landmarks along the way since then, so many novel experiences that have become customary ones. It's not that we've grown tired of each other, far from it; but there is a familiarity now, and there is simply no recapturing the freshness of then, when we were for all intents and purposes strangers to each other.

From that day forward I have never wanted to leave my Mistress's side, but after a thoroughly satisfying evening together she gently but firmly sent me home. She's told me since that she was alarmed by how quickly she found Herself having strong feelings for me -- she is a person who likes to be in control.

I walked home with my head swimming. Had that really just happened? What did it mean? Was this the beginning of something big? I hoped that it was and felt like it might be -- but how was I to know that, having had me, she wouldn't lose interest? The only thing I knew for sure was that the experience I'd just had, in and of itself, had already changed me.

Fortunately my aunt and uncle were already in bed. I knew that I smelled like pussy from head to toe and didn't want to have to answer any questions. They are pretty conservative and also pretty sheltered, and probably wouldn't have noticed a thing -- but what I wanted more than anything else at that moment was to be alone and hug this delicious secret to myself.

I brushed my teeth and slid into bed, feeling so excited at what had happened, and about the possibilities that the future held, that I was sure I would be up all night. Instead, exhausted from a long day of work and a full night of pleasure, I immediately fell deep asleep.

When I woke up I thought that the world had never seemed quite so bright. But for the moment I closed my eyes again, and images and sensations from the previous night flooded into my head. I searched my own body for traces of my Mistress, and I didn't have to work very hard to find it. She had left Her scent on me for sure.

Eventually, though, I had to get up and start my day. I opened the door quietly and tiptoed to the bathroom, knowing that I had to get cleaned up, however much I didn't want to. But before stepping into the shower I spent a minute just looking at my naked body in the mirror. It looked better to me knowing that my Mistress wanted it.

I examined my pubis and saw that the tiniest little nubs of stubble had begun to grow. It was all I could do not to immediately run over to my Mistress's house to show Her.

All day long, all I thought about was when I would see Her again. Would I really have to wait a whole week? It seemed absolutely impossible. The minutes crawled by and I didn't know what to do with myself; I ended up sprawled in front of the TV watching whatever happened to be on. When my aunt asked me if I had any plans for the day, I mumbled something, shrugged, and went back to watching TV.

I know that she was annoyed with me at the time for being lazy and unproductive. If she could have seen me working in my Mistress's garden, I thought, she'd be singing a different tune. But it was true that, in general, I had been pretty aimless and had no real plan for the future.

I wonder what she thinks now. She doesn't know the true nature of my relationship with my Mistress, but she knows we're not just roommates. To her credit, she's never said one bad word about it -- though she's never said a good word, either. When I told her I was moving out for good all she said was, "Well, it's your life."

As for my uncle -- well, the reason they didn't have kids was because he didn't want them. He was never mean to me but I think it was a relief when I left.

And as for my mom, well.... But you probably don't want to hear about all that. You want to hear about something sexy, don't you?

3.

Late that afternoon I just couldn't take it anymore. Even though I knew I shouldn't, I got on my phone and texted Her, saying "When can I see u again?" Then I sat staring at my phone until I finally saw the three little dots appear. To my delight, she told me to be at Her place at 8.

I spent the next few hours strategizing the perfect outfit before deciding on a simple flower-print dress that flattered my derriere very nicely. When my aunt asked where I was going I said, "Just for a walk." I'm sure she knew that wasn't true but she didn't press me on it.

When I knocked on the door I heard my Mistress bark "Come!" The voice seemed to be coming from somewhere far away. It was dark in the house, and I moved with great caution as I made my way down the hall to the living room. There my Mistress was sitting with a drink in Her hand, barely visible with the last rays of the setting sun behind Her.

I hadn't expected Her to come running to greet me, but I had hoped she would be glad to see me. Instead Her expression was perfectly neutral, and I felt a little chill as she sat Her glass down and stood up. "Come with me," she said.

I followed her to the foot of the stairs, where she stopped and pointed for me to go ahead. I did so, accenting the wiggling of my ass as I went, hoping that would soothe whatever was bothering Her.

When we got to the bedroom she said coolly and levelly, "Take your clothes off." So I did, fumbling a little bit with the dress; my hands were shaking.

"Lay down," came the next order. I stretched myself across the bed face-up, my heart pounding. It accelerated even further when my Mistress took hold of my left wrist, lifted it up over my head, and tied it to the bedpost with a length of silken cord.

Part of me felt a little panicky and wanted to flee or to ask Her to stop. I had worked for this woman and I'd had sex with Her, but what did I really know about her? Once I was tied up anything could happen.

But deep down I had already decided that I could trust Her and that she knew what was best. So I complied meekly as she tied my other wrist and then my ankles.

From Her bedside table she produced a red ball gag -- something I'd seen in pictures but never in person. "Open," she said, when I did she popped the gag in and tied it behind my head.

"You, my dear," she said, "Have a lot to learn about patience." And with that she left the room.