Diary of a Lesbian Love Slave Pt. 05

Story Info
Strap-ons & me.
1.6k words
4.5
11.5k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll have to make it quick today as soon Nikki, our massage therapist, will arrive for our bi-weekly session. Nikki is an African-American woman in her mid-twenties who's very good at what she does and makes house calls; my Mistress has been her client for years. The first time I met her was an experience I'll never forget.

One Sunday soon after I joined my Mistress's household full-time, I was informed that Nikki would be coming over with her massage table and that I, lucky girl, would get to go first. The way my Mistress talked about Nikki gave me an inkling that something more than just massage went on in these sessions, but she was coy about what exactly that might be.

Nikki turned out to be a sweet girl with twinkling golden eyes, a big head of kinky curls, and the most gorgeous cocoa-brown skin I'd ever laid eyes on. She was flirtily dressed in a plaid skirt and crop-top T-shirt, but initially she was all business. She set her table up in the living room and invited me to climb on.

I took off my shirt and jeans but hesitated over my underwear, feeling suddenly a little shy. My Mistress had disappeared into Her study to do some work, and so here I was with this person I'd just met. But Nikki smiled warmly and said, "Everything off, please." Her tone was so matter-of-fact that I immediately felt silly. "After all, I'm a professional," she added, with just a hint of a giggle.

I quickly stripped off the rest of my clothes and got onto the table. Nikki put some oil on her hands and started with my feet. Soon I forgot about everything but her hands on my body. It felt so, so good that before long I was in an altered state; I closed my eyes and let my mind drift away.

Nikki worked her way up my legs and then I felt her hands kneading my ass and her thumbs pressing into my inner thighs. My pussy took notice; I knew that I must be getting wet and that this would have to be obvious. I wouldn't have minded, at all, Nikki paying some attention to my most sensitive area. But she didn't, and when her hands moved away up to my lower back I was a little disappointed, but the whole thing felt so wonderful that I didn't really mind.

She finished by massaging my temples and by then I was a blissed-out state of twilight consciousness. Then, from wherever my brain had gone as I lay there pulverized, I was vaguely aware of my hands being pulled behind my back and tied there. I opened my eyes to find myself staring straight at a large and rather frightening strap-on.

2.

Before I met my Mistress I had never even seen a strap-on in person. I knew they existed, but I had always been a bit confused as to why a lesbian would want a penis.

Then one day early in our relationship I arrived at Her house to find Her sitting on the big chair in the living room with a cat-that-ate-the-canary grin. She lifted her skirt to reveal a big black phallus jutting out from her pelvis.

"Oh," I said, and bit my lip.

"What's the matter, honey?" she said.

"Well, actually, I never...." I trailed off, sizing up the length and girth of the thing. I had penetrated myself with vegetables on a number of occasions, but my girlfriends and I had never used dildos of any kind.

She raised one eyebrow. "Really?" she said. "Well, that's OK." She paused for a second. "In fact, that's great." And she proceeded to teach me a few things. I was still a little scared, but my desire to please Her outweighed my misgivings.

First she had me get on my knees and work on it with my mouth -- licking it up and down, getting it nice and wet, then taking the head into my mouth. Then she told me to see how much of it I could swallow. A few inches in I started to gag, and I cursed myself for disappointing Her, but she was nice about it.

"That's fine, honey, we'll work on it." I smiled in relief. "The most important thing is that you show the proper respect, and you have that just fine." Her eyes narrowed and she said in Her most commanding tone, "Now I want you to go up to the bedroom, get your clothes off, and wait for me with your legs apart."

I scrambled to obey, aware suddenly of a gushing fountain of lubrication flooding my nether regions. I did as I was told and for a few minutes just lay there staring at the ceiling, both excited and nervous.

When my Mistress appeared she was carrying a brown beer bottle and she, too, was gloriously naked except for the harness. The silhouette of a woman's body, complete with generous curves, combined with a big cock was strange but thrilling. I felt a weird twitch deep within my belly and knew that something was about to happen that would change me yet again. I had already changed so much in the brief time I had known Her -- and all for the better, I knew, so I resolved to relax and let things happen. I knew I was in good hands.

She started slowly and gently, easing the bulbous head into my slippery-wet slit. I gasped and trembled, then took a deep breath and willed myself to be open. Now my Mistress took hold of my hips and gradually entered me until most of the shaft had disappeared inside.

I had never felt so full before. I reached up to grasp onto Her biceps, my mouth falling open.

"Good girl," she said sweetly, and I grinned weakly. In truth there was some discomfort at first, both mental and physical. But before long I was yowling like a bitch in heat, digging my fingernails into Her back as she pounded into me.

Parts of me that had never been touched before were being stimulated, and when I came it was a different kind of orgasm than I was used to. Not better, necessarily, just different. My whole body shook and I let out a long moan that came from deep down in my throat.

My Mistress leaned down to kiss me. Her lips were soft and luscious, and I felt warm and loved. After giving me a few minutes to recover she turned me over onto my knees and took me that way, after warming my ass with a few good slaps first.

I came twice more, the last time with my Mistress's fingers brushing my clit in a way that made me quiver. I was thoroughly satisfied but I was not done yet -- first I had to take the dildo covered in my juices into my mouth. And already I could take a little more than I had before.

3.

Nikki took the shaft in her hand and smiled at me mischieviously. I saw that my Mistress was standing in the doorway with a similar expression -- obviously this was something they had worked out between them in advance.

Then I saw that my Mistress, too, was sporting a strap-on. I gulped. This was going to be a new experience for me. But as always, the presence of my Mistress reassured me that it would be a beneficial one.

At first Nikki fucked my mouth while my Mistress took my pussy. It was a novel sensation to be filled at both ends like that, and I struggled with Nikki's enormous member. But my deep-throating technique had improved a lot and it was a tremendous turn-on to be at the mercy of two powerful women like that.

After a while they switched places, and I soon found that the dildo Nikki was using was both longer and thicker than the one I was used to. Later, when I thought about it, I was surprised that my Mistress had allowed herself to be one-upped that way. But then I found out that this strap-on was a new one that my Mistress had just bought, and it was the one she used on me from then on.

I don't get it very often. My Mistress doesn't like to use a strap-on too much, she likes it to be a special treat. But often that "treat" comes right after I've been punished for something or other. There's a bit of a mixed message there, but my Mistress does as she pleases; she doesn't have to explain Herself to me.

That first time Nikki and my Mistress double-teamed me, I was complete jello afterwards. Between the massage and the fucking, I could barely walk. But of course it was my duty to eat them both out to repay the kindness they had done me. Nikki's taste was different from any I'd previously experienced, but it's become one of my favorites.

At one point I was tongue-fucking Nikki as my Mistress sat on her face, and that's an image that's stuck with me. I often think of it when idly masturbating in the middle of the day -- which I'm allowed to do, as long as I don't get too carried away with it. If I overdo it and get desensitized she can tell, and this has several times been the cause of a spanking. Which is not too much of a disincentive, so really I'm pretty free to do as I please as long as I keep Her happy -- which is of course my number-one priority in life.

4.

That first time after my Mistress fucked me, as she was removing the phallus so I could lick Her pussy, I told Her "I love you." It was the first time I'd said it; I just kind of blurted it out.

"I know," she said.