All Comments on 'Diary of a Motherfucker'

by motherfucker2020

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Get mommy pregnant

Great story. I loved your other story 'One Night Stand With My Mom' too. I think you should add the element of the son impregnating his mother. That would be so hot. And I know there are so many ppl out there who would love that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Getting Mommy Pregnant idea

I think that's a good idea. Maybe have him working up to her having another kid. He's close and can be there for her. Maybe start new story with all the same people. Both guys get there Moms pregnant. Then all 4 get together. Marriage...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What's all this getting mom pregnant shit anyway?

A mom and son want to spend some time fucking, and fucking, and fucking. There is no reason to procreate, unless they want to down the road. Then they can figure out what to tell all the relatives who the baby's father is.

Robinius1Robinius1over 4 years ago
Not bad.

Not easy to believe, but then it's just a story. For a religious woman she sure caved quick. Not sure why the make-up was so important to him, but whatever floats your boat. Thanks.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
FIRST THINGS FIRST, YOU HAVE A FRIEND NAMED EARL. ^*!^*!^*!

That alone is a bad omen, and he's doing your thinking.

And who puts this in a diary??.

A diary of how I plan to fuck my mother, with the help of EARL.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Pretty bad - way wordy. Kinda dumb narration and dialogue. Gives new meaning to the term 'long-winded'...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous