Diary of a Motherfucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps it was trimmed. Perhaps it was naturally not too hairy. I don't know. But whatever it was, it was immaculate, angelic, with its thin layer of golden hair covering the mound, and a soaking, puffy pink pair of labial lips.

My Mom's pretty pussy was all mine. It was getting a much-needed visitor. A visitor hungry for its warmth. Thirsty for its juices.

I leaned in and she unloosed my dick.

My dick free, I rubbed it around her wet hot pussy, smacking it at her clit, and I twirled it around her slit like a joystick.

She turned her head, unable to look at me. I gripped her thighs tightly and thrust myself, quick, hard, deep, deep into her pussy. My dick buried, engorged inside her warm soggy loins.

"Peeeeeeter, Oh, Peeeeeeeter!" Mom screamed out my name. "Oh, we shouldn't be. Oh, we shouldn't."

She kept screaming "we shouldn't" between breathy moans and groans. Her pussy so wet and popping, squeezing my dick, squishing as I pounded it.

I dipped in. Out. In. Out. In and out of her hot vag. I alternated between hard pelvic thrusts and gentle strokes.

Mom preferred the gentler strokes, especially when I ground up to her closely, my dick deep inside, and my groin stubble nipping at her clit. She must have cum three times. The way she quivered and shook. How much wetter her pussy got.

We kissed more and I squeezed, sucked her tits.

Still she muttered a few times, "we shouldn't," but after a while, she just moaned, groaned.

Mostly I'd been doing her. Mom, though, picked up the pace, got feral as she took my hips, guided me to the tempo she liked, rocking her pelvis, slapping it at me, our skins melting together, colliding in taboo heat.

The table wobbled and the wine glasses, bottle plunged and shattered on the floor.

My toes curled. Like lightning striking me, I was electric, touched by angels. It was an out of body experience. The closest I've been to heaven.

I trembled. My body was jelly. I yelped in euphoria. My dick exploding inside my Mother's molten, welcoming, incestuously forbidden pussy.

Coming inside the canal I'd climbed from to begin life. Shooting our united DNA, my seed into her. It was as I was completing the cycle of life. There could be nothing more beautiful and holy.

Mom shrieked, the loudest so far, as I came, and when I dropped my last shot, I pulled out and collapsed into her, exasperated.

We hugged and caught our breath.

Then I got up and looked down, saw her pussy dripping a mixture of my cum and hers.

"Oh, no, no." Mom said, looking down at her streaming crotch. It almost was like there was steam rising from it, our fluids glowing as they leaked out and trickled in slow currents down the length of her legs.

She shed another tear, wiped it away, and slid down from the table and tried to stand straight up, but her knees buckled. I caught her before she fell. We hugged for another minute.

"Chill. Everything is fine." I tried to assure her. I could tell she was still crying a little.

Mom composed herself and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm okay," she said, and gathered her clothes, got dressed.

"I am too." I replied, did the same. "He said it was the most amazing thing he'd ever experienced, Earl, being with his Mom. He was right."

My Mom, her mascara running and eyes bloodshot from crying, was prying up her bra, and, with a crafty grin said, "You know, that's exactly what Suki told me. She was right too."

Mom, fully clothed, continued, "All this, um, exercise, has me hungry. You're still going to stay for dinner, aren't you?"

"Of course!" I replied. I was sort of indignant she'd thought I'd run away. What type of an asshole has sex with his Mother and runs out the door after? Doesn't eat her delicious home-cooking?

"I'd like to spend the night too. That okay?" I told her, taking her hand and kissing it, like a chivalrous gentleman.

"I'd like that. You can accompany me to Church tomorrow morning. I think we both, really, really need to go." Mom said matter-of-factly, and then giggled, and I laughed too. "I'm going to take a quick shower."

"Okay."

"Okay."

I went in for another kiss, but Mom ducked away, timidly, smiled and whispered "later" and hurried off, ordering me to "clean up that mess, the broken bottle, glasses" as she left the kitchen.

Before cleaning up, I grabbed my phone and texted Earl, telling him to meet me for drinks in a couple days. There was something I totally needed to tell him about.