Diary of a Naughty Soldier - Entry 01

Story Info
Kira this one is for you my Queen.
759 words
3.5
1.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love shooting porn with my wife! It's so much fun and excitement for both of us. I fell for Kira shooting while I was in the United States Army. I absolutely adore my beautiful wife. You know I do baby your everything to me. I'm completely devoted to my baby. When she first saw me in person I was in my uniform. Even as I'm sought after in our porn industry I never forget my roots!

I often wake up horny for her love. I dont usually say that I'm horny. I prefer to say that I'm hungry. Why do I say that instead you might ask? Because I love my creativity and my sex drive! I can put any horny star to shame! Unlike some people, Kira and I are sex machines. Kira on more than one occasion has called me a sex beast. I tear into her body like an animal.

When we get naughty, we can go for hours! The way I ravish her body it's exhilarating! I love when she's moaning my name while I'm in her guts! She has the most amazing pussy. Her ass is curved to her hips so perfectly. I love to not only fuck her no. I make love to my Kira. She loves feeling my thick big black cock. The warmth of your body begs me to go inside. We've as you would imagine have used condoms. I can only wear Trojan XXL condoms. Its the only size that is comfortable on my dick.

The way we fuck, always edging each other to our sexual peak. Kira baby even when I'm wearing one, you tear it off! I can have a stash and you always pull it off me. I cant help myself, I love our skin to skin feel. That sweet seductive smile you always give me. When our lips lock together we french kiss. One day my beautiful wife I'm gonna give her something special. We've talked about it a lot. One day we'll have ourselves a handsome baby boy or beautiful little girl.

I'm the youngest of five siblings! I have three older sisters and one older brother. I'm not the favorite I've been called one of the government's trained killers. I have an aunt who hates all of us who are service members. The Army and Marines runs in my family bloodline. I grew up in San Diego California with a high military influence. That aunt hates all of us who are soldiers. We Army are more tolerant of that term unlike Marines.

I reassure my Kira telling her baby look at me! Your not a disappointment, your you and that's what's best about you! You dont try to make fake personalities or keep up a front. You are being yourself and it's what draws me to you. Between the two of us yes you are the better looking one. I'm extremely tall muscled up and I look menacing. Kira it brought a smile to my face you saying that I have a beautiful heart!

Kira and me both are the chillest people ever. Our families consider us disappointments. I'd never neglect my family members. I dont mean just blood relations. Like some of our friends who are also in porn. I've kept in contact with friends from my time in Afghanistan. If you've earned my trust, you are my brother or sister. Kira shares my feelings about loyalty. We've been faithfully together for almost six years. I can see no woman in the same way I see her!

I love spoiling you rotten. Despite my wealth, It's not why your with me baby! We are happily together cause of our chemistry. When youve built up a loving bond ours it's one of a kind. Speaking of being one of a kind. I was the first and still one of few to see you in a different way. I care not just for the actress but the woman behind the camera. Be yourself around me and I'll always accept you. I promised you I'd be your one of a kind man. Your my one of a kind woman!

Kira has told me we'd make great parents. She has the maternal instincts and I'm always going the extra mile for her! Whether we have children or not I'll always love her! I believe in my heart that she loves me! Kira Noir and Orion Norwood the couple that was meant to be but almost denied. I love you baby, Orion your naughty soldier, your husband.