All Comments on 'Diary of a Sex Scene'

by KnottLynnHardey

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tangledweedtangledweedalmost 2 years ago

This very erotic tale teases us with the fantasy of what could happen to those young stars, who were always off limits, when they finally do become adults. It is a bit of an awkward topic, given the Hollywood reputation for using their young stars as sex toys both before and after they come of age.

.

The young protagonist in this story is the aggressor, which gives her more mature partners license to respond sexually. Porn uses this approach often in their unlikely older/younger or fantasy "step" incest role-playing scenes, in order to minimize the perverted predator angle. This story manages the conflicting motives well and manages to avoid sliding into the creepy category.

possionthefish1possionthefish1almost 2 years ago

Thank you for the story. I hope you continue to write when you have free time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Way too long. Can’t you just reign it in a little?

NoNoNoYesssNoNoNoYesssalmost 2 years ago

Super hot but took it a bit too far and made it a tad bit unrealistic but who wants reality here..

Kudos and keep it up....

JBluejayzzJBluejayzzalmost 2 years ago

Too much of a good thing?

It was a good build-up, and very believable... at first, but it got to be too much by the end. All that, and no one even touched her ass? I doubt it. Also, too much repetition with some of the words and images - you used the word sordid six times in one page.

spyraloutspyraloutalmost 2 years ago

I thought this was fantastic! I really enjoyed the continual escalation. From the thrill of first time nudity, to the more and more risque takes of the scene, to the all out debauchery of the ending.

Telling the store from her POV with insight into her thoughts is perfect. I like that she is always the one to initiate taking things further. You create great erotic suspense and anticipation, knowing what she wants deep down and knowing that the boundaries are going to continue to push.

The final scene is obviously extreme, but it's what I want to read in a story like this. And it has enough plausibility and foreshadowing for me to suspend my disbelief.

I absolutely loved it, so thanks for the hard work that went into it! I will definitely be reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome ! Loved it !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wizard's gonna be pissed

hollowthreathollowthreatabout 2 months ago

Fantastic! Hottest thing I’ve read in months!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnottLynnHardey@KnottLynnHardey
Knott Lynn Hardey writes psychological themed character driven erotica. Concepts of self-exploration, indulging desires, moral ambiguity and self-discovery are explored in the medium of filthy dirty sex. Feel free to join Knott Lynn Hardey at Patreon to support the continued s...