Diary of a slut - Feminization Grad

Story Info
Becoming a beautiful slut Graduation day.
1.4k words
4.39
7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress gave me assignment. She wants to to recall my journey as I am becoming Cristina.

I never thought I would have another identity. I am a man after all. But then mistress asked me who I am. I said I am a man. She said I was wrong and showed me she was right. She is good she accepted to train me. She gave me the choice and I chose to be Cristina. I will always be thankful to my mistress for letting me discover myself.

She is training me constantly. That is why I am starting writing about my transformation in my slut diary.

At the beginning of the training, she gave simple tasks to initiate my transformation. She thought me to get new beautiful female clothes for my new identity. I am Cristina now and I need to dress as such -- a whore in training.

She discovered me in a difficult point in my life. I was no longer sure who I was. I already had less and less contact with women. Becoming Cristina is only natural and mistress made me understand that. She thought me to go beyond physical sensation and she won't allow me to touch myself anymore. She is the only one who will let me cum. I even have a male chastity device to keep my urges in check.

She is tough and likes to humiliate me and I have started to like it to accept it.

Today, she accepted to meet me. It has been a long month in which I have been trained carefully by mistress and today I meet her for the first time.

Mistress opens the door and lets me in her house. I am not late but she is not content:

"You should always be 10 minutes early, not more not less, when you come to meet me. And why are you not wearing your real clothes, Cristina."

"Yes mistress," I say in soft voice I discovered since I started becoming Cristina.

"I need to punish you, whore! You know that, don't you? Come with me," she says.

"Yes," I say softly.

She takes my hand and walks me into the bathroom.

"Take off your clothes, whore! I spend a month grooming you and what to you do? You disappoint me. Get into the bath tub!"

"Yes mistress. Please don't be upset with me." Each humiliation she throws on me is such a turn on. I am no longer man; I am a whore and my new name is Cristina.

"You need to understand that your old identity is no more. You are no longer a man! You are a whore thanks to me. And I decide if I let you be my whore, do you understand Cristina?"

"Yes mistress," I say softly.

I feel a rush of heat in all my body as mistress calls me by my new name. I have like a pavlovian conditioning when I hear my name. As soon as I hear mistress call me Cristina, I feel my male clitoris becoming wet as precum starts to drip. This makes mistress satisfied. She knows her training is working.

As I sit in the bathtub, she takes my old clothes puts them in a garbage bag and puts it aside. She tells me to kneel in the bath tub and she takes out her beautiful cock which is already erect and starts pissing on me, my face, my chest, my male clitoris.

"This is what remains of your manhood. I piss on it. You are no longer a man, you are the whore Cristina and you will love it, understood?"

"Yes, mistress," I say while feeling the warmth of her piss all over my body.

Her piss is humiliating, but a show of love and hope for me that she will accept me as her slut. I feel dizzy with excitement.

Then I take a bath and start putting on my female clothes. I put my clothes on, a black pvc skirt that covers my male chastity device so my cock stays put. I have a corset that gives me a bit of a womanly figure. My nipples are visible and hard with excitement. I have a transparent blouse, which I find sexy and fitting to the whore I strive to become. I have a pair of pantyhose with glitter and rhinestone diamond. I want to show everyone that I am a whore, only to please mistress. I am all jittery and have butterfly in my stomach.

I wanted to wear jewelry so I bought beautiful ring with nice zirconium on my finger and I also have put in a beautiful but plug with a nice stone on top of it, so that when I would bend over hard enough (which I like to do), one could see the beautiful stone crowned by my pulsating asshole.

She invites me at the dining table where I serve us red wine. It really makes me hot. As I move on my chair, my man pussy gets really excited as the but plug does its job pressing against my prostate. We talk a bit, as mistress shows her evaluation and what she thinks that my training needs to be stepped up to purge what was the old me. I think I am close. I am no longer interested in women and to possess them. I am the woman and a whore as that and I only need my mistress to let me be the best slut! And to let me be her slut. It makes me proud only thinking about it.

"Let me prepare your graduation gift, as today there will only be Cristina the whore. The man you were, died," she says as she walks into the kitchen

I wait patiently at the table for mistress. In 10 minutes, she comes back with a big crystal wine glass filled with something milky in color and rather viscous. As she puts the glass on the table, there is probably 300 ml of this liquid with strong musk smell.

"Ohhh," I moan, "it is sperm! That is so much! What am I supposed to do with it?" I say in desperation and excitement at the same time.

"It is your graduation present, Cristina! A good whore needs to be rewarded! It is yours to enjoy, one sip at the time! I have collected it from me mostly and some of my friends contributed as well! Some of them were very drunk, so be careful not to get inebriated from your gift! I kept it in the fridge and now, I heated it at exactly 37 degrees Celsius, perfect serving temperature. Some of my friends had had not sex in a long time so, sperm was stale. This is only perfect for a good whore like you, Cristina! Now kneel! "

As I kneel in from of my mistress, she gives me the cup and orders me to keep it with two hands up, at crotch level with her lace lingerie which she shows when she unzips the zipper of her vinyl leggings. She is fully erect. This makes me so proud.

She starts stroking her cock over the cup. As she approaches climax, she starts to ejaculate into the cup, but the tension is so great that she splashes me with warm sperm as well.

"There, fresh batch for you whore! Now be a good girl and drink it! All! Until the bottom! Here, a little treat for you, whore", she says as she sprinkles cinnamon and vanilla on my graduation cocktail. "We don't want you to have gag reflex today, the day you are reborn."

"Yes mistress," I moan and I start sipping the 'milk'.

It is so full of many tastes, but the bitter musk taste is overwhelming. No matter -- I continue sipping under the watchful eye of the mistress, as I am careful not to spill a drop. The cinnamon and vanilla make it taste better, but I like it anyway. I am so proud of myself as I continue drinking my milk, that my man clit starts to pour precum continuously on the shiny floor. I drink it all! I feel like a woman! It is great!

"What did you do? You made a mess! Clean it up!" says mistress showing the precum on the floor.

Instinctively I put the empty cup down and start licking my precum on the floor. I am ecstatic! I never expected to be so happy to become a whore!

My name is Cristina, I am whore and I am proud of it.