All Comments on 'Diary of a Small Town Doctor Ch. 01'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unique

Creative and over-the-top nutty. It would be much better if the characters displayed some real human emotion. Also the whole thing would be better if it included laughs, because the plot is wacko.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FYI, Punctuating Dialogue

Just as an FYI to help you improve your writing, when one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed. If a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, that indicates it’s narrative.

<P>

When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Terrible story

Please don't ever write here again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
agree

I am afraid I have to agree with other commentors. This isn't a love story. It isn't an erotic story. Their meeting at the hospital didn't go very well, and on their very first date they declared that they wanted several children but had no concept of fidelity. You know, if she wants children but is unfaithful, how are she (and her husband) going to know that he is the father? Their wedding night is an orgy? He doesn't even get the first fuck with her? When they finally do she is fucked out and doesn't even orgasm?They both want to swing outside the marriage, but live in a town of 1500 people, him be a respected Doctor who grew up there and she be his respected wife and nurse with several children between them that will eventually attend public school there in that small town? This is a total clusterfuck before they even get married. I go to Literotica to be entertained. If the story is based on true life that is fine. But if it is on here it should at least be interesting. And learn about punctuation, please.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
Interesting read

I stumbled onto this story and liked what I read. There were a few errors, noticeably when Ivana became Jackie, but it amused me, nonetheless.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Oh boy...

Wow what a great story. A good back story to introduce the main characters, that are likeable, good looking , and sexy. This has the makings of a great story with a multitude of interesting, sexy... and loving stories.

I am looking forward to reading the following episodes that I am sure that you have planned. Although I have read and enjoyed other stories by this author, this story has caused me to select the story and the author to be part of my favorite collection; a seldom awarded prize from me.

Thanks regularguy 13!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

Whew!! That was some storyline! I loved it! Please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That's a shame

That's a shame. Was wondering if there would be another part. Wanted to see where this was going. More if they ended up as siblings or something else. Was curious.

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154over 1 year ago

Liked the story, tho Gia is a South Philly girl, why is she hanging out in Kensington? Kensington is Northeast Philly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous