Diary of a wallflower Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie's first "punishment" by Emily.
1.6k words
3.9
3.3k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a bluff!" Katie told herself, "There's no way that psycho knows anything about me."

But yet... she couldn't deny how Emily knew her dad was doing an emergency surgery at the hospital.

Does she have people following her? Was it going to be like her old school? Katie dreaded that thought.

At her old high school, Katie was the target of the "alpha bitch" of the school. Everyone loved her. Everyone adored her. She had good grades and was selected as one of the students to earn a scholarship for any school she wished.

Everyone praised her. Everyone... except Katie. She hated that girl. Every day she made it her mission to ruin Katie's day. From slandering her in the locker room, to pulling pranks on her in class. Once she even held Katie's head inside a toilet bowl and made a game on how long it'll take for her to pass out.

Her record was twenty seconds.

Once her mom and dad found out, they complained to the school. But since she was the principal's daughter, she got off with a slap on the wrist.

That was when her parents decided to move to a new area. To get Katie away from that hostile environment.

She had hoped that Emily wouldn't be like that. But... it seems to Katie that she would. Didn't she say that Nora was just like her? So does that mean that Emily bullied her too? Then brainwashed Nora into believing that Emily was her everything?

But no... that couldn't be it. Because Emily said that she took Nora under her wing and helped make her popular.

There was only one way of finding out.

Katie would have to ask Nora directly. But getting her alone was going to be hard, because she was always glued to Emily's hip. Like a puppy.

But she still had to try.

------------------------------------------

A few days later, Katie had her chance. Emily wA apparently sick with the flu and Nora was by herself. Katie stalked her all morning. She noticed that without Emily, Nora would sit by herself and sorta blend into the background.

Even at lunch, she picked the furthest table from everyone and sat by herself. Eating her boxed lunch and watching something on her phone.

When Katie approached her to sit down across from her, Nora looked up at her.

"Mind if I sit down here?" Katie asked, "All the other tables are full."

"Oh... sure go ahead," Nora said.

Katie sat across from her and began eating her lunch. Every so often glancing at Nora's phone.

"Whatcha watching?" she then asked.

"Oh just this anime that came out recently," Nora said, "See?"

She flipped her phone around and allowed Katie to view what Nora was watching. It was an anime that she herself started watching recently too. Well not really an anime, but more of a hentai.

It was basically about this girl's mother who started talking to a classmate of hers. Telling the girls mother that he was being bullied like her daughter was. The mother offered to help get his mind off of it by doing certain sexual acts with him. From giving him a handjob, then a blowjob. Each day he came, they did something new. It started getting to the point that she was thinking they were going to have sex. Which they did... on her daughter's bed no less. The ending shows her coming home early and witnesses it. The guy then continued fucking her mom, while the girl watched. Then was made clean the cum out of her mom's pussy.

To be honest, it was one of Katie's favorite hentai films.

"How are you liking it so far?" Katie asked as she took a bite from her food.

"It's... interesting," Nora said, "I normally stay away from hardcore stuff like this."

"But you like it right?" Katie asked.

"I do," Nora said, "but it's not really my taste."

Seeing her chance, Katie took a deep breath. Just before she could start her question, Nora stopped her.

"Before you say anything," Nora stated, "know that I will not talk about my relationship with Emily nor talk behind her back."

"But surely you-" Katie started to say.

"Rule number two: show her proper respect," Nora interjected, "It's the most important rule when dealing with Emily."

"I get that," Katie said.

"Do you really?" a familiar voice spoke behind her, "Because obviously you're still NOT respecting that rule."

"I thought you were sick today?" Nora asked with a concerned look on her face.

"I'm still sick Nora," Emily told her, "I would still be at home resting, if someone didn't tip me off to a certain cunt trying to talk to you again."

Emily then walked around Katie and sat next to Nora. Arm around Nora's side, she blushes.

"I warned you didn't I?" Emily said, "Yet here you are... doing it again."

She then tilts her head and gives Katie a wicked smile. One Nora knew from experience.

"What am I to do with you huh?" Emily asked, "Clearly you didn't heed my warning I gave you. So what am I to do with you?"

Katie noticed that a small crowd was starting to form around them. Blocking any attempt of her escaping and she knew that she needed to escape.

Emily then looked at Nora.

"What do you think I should do?" Emily asked her.

"I'm not sure Emily," Nora said.

"Punish her," said someone from the crowd.

"What a great idea," Emily said.

She motions for two people to hold Katie in place. Emily then stood up and walked towards her. Then reaching into her bag and pulled out a switch.

"Oh-ho!" said a student in the crowd, "It's been a while since I saw Emily personally punish someone."

"The fuck?!" cried out Katie, "Let me go!"

Emily slapped Katie's face.

"No you deserve this!" Emily stated, "I warned you this would happen if you continued to disrespect me or talk to my girlfriend."

The two people turned Katie around and started pulling down her jeans. Exposing to everyone present, her grey striped panties. Which were starting to get soaked by how she was being treated.

"Why the hell are you getting excited for?" Emily asked her, "Do you crave this type of thing?"

Smack!

Katie cries out in pain as the switch smacks against her left cheek.

"Oh that was good!" Emily said, "Again! Cry for me again!"

Smack!

Hot tears began running down Katie's face.

"Yes! That's it!" Emily stated, "Give me more! Show me more!"

Katie shakes her head no and whimpers.

"Ah... looks like I have a feisty one," Emily said.

She then grabs Katie by her hair and forces Katie to look at her.

"Listen here cunt," Emily stated, "Until the day we graduate, I'm going to personally enjoy breaking you."

Katie spat at her.

Emily smiled wickedly at her as Nora wiped it off her face.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to enjoy breaking you!"

------------------------------------------------

Katie caught her breath when she got inside her house. Locking the door behind her and collapsing in front of it.

Crying for what felt like hours. Why was her new school like this? That's when she noticed her mom's shoes and another pair of shoes she had never seen before.

"Mom?" Katie called out after collecting herself.

Silence only greeted her back. But she swore that she heard talking coming from her parents' bedroom.

As she crept closer to her parents' bedroom door, the sounds of talking were periodically replaced by giggling and what sounds like lips smacking together. Was her mom cheating on her dad?

She reluctantly grabbed the doorknobs and fund the wasn't shut all the way. Hot breeze met her face as she silently pushed the door open. The sounds of soft rock music can be heard, along with the sounds of panting and heavy breathing. Which were periodically replaced by the sounds of lips smacking together.

Katie's heart sank low when she saw her mom beneath an unknown man. Both were naked and sweaty as hell. Her hands clung to the sheet, covering them as it rose and descended in a fast fluid motion.

"Ooh I think I'm going to cum soon!" the guy announced.

"Yes! Please cum inside me baby!" her mom begged, "Fill my pussy with your hot young cum! Impregnate me!"

"Ah here it comes!" the guy bellowed.

"YES GIVE IT TO ME!" her mom cried, "Give Katie a new sibling. She needs one!"

Both then moan as they climaxed together. Then started kissing a bit, before breaking untangling themselves from each other and caught their breath. Her mom lazily reaches for her phone on her nightstand. Apparently tapping something before placing it down on the nightstand and spooning against the young guy she was just having sex with. Who was still on his and tapping something on it. Her hand slowly rubbing his torso.

"My daughter will be home soon," her mom said, "so we should get dressed."

"Yeah yeah I get it," the young guy said.

They both get out of the bed and began gathering their discarded clothes. Right when her was about to pick up her thong, she locked eyes with Katie, as the young guy walks past Katie in the hallway and smirks at her.

"Didn't think this would go unnoticed did you?" the guy whispered to Katie, "Emily warned you. Now your mom's pussy belongs to me now."

He then unlocked the front door and leaves. Shirt swung over his shoulder.

"Katie please don't tell your father about this!" her mom pleaded, "It was a mistake. A big stupid mistake and it wouldn't happen again."

Katie ran from her and slammed her door shut.

"Please don't tell your father Katie," her mom pleaded.

"I HATE YOU!" Katie cried out, "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"

She could hear her mom crying after she shouted that. But Katie didn't care. She curled up under her bed and cried herself to sleep.