All Comments on 'Diary of a Young Slut Ch. 02'

by wendyw

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing - What a Depraved little Slut

Dear Wendy:

My what a vivid imagination you have. You remind me of my little blond pet, and in fact you look like her. I'm going to share your story with her and I think she will love it. She came over a couple of months ago in a cop uniform and I used the baton on her, as well as my own, and her handcuffs too. She loved it. Would you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yikes!

If this story got any nastier there would be flyes coming out the screen. Glad there is no smellovision on computers cause you got to have one nasty snatch. You go slut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow!!

Loved it.. Can't wait to see how nastly she gets! Checked out your profile... Wow!! Gotta say you are rather hot!! Would love to have a wee 'meet and greet'!! x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
a company label ??

a brilliant story so far but a tatoo of a company ?

"Remember those electric brands we ordered when we were labeling those leather briefcases the guys were using last year? Why not use that on her. You could tattoo her ass and brand her right above her pussy."

wanna have a ford logo on your as ????

malay_malemalay_maleabout 16 years ago
Follow up is sweet..

Wanna say that you have done GREAT with the flow of the story.. The ideas are coming in fast n furious!

raywestyraywestyover 9 years ago
Fucking hot

I have read this far. I love your use of cunt and fuck and ass. I wish you would call her a bitch and whore more. And I would love to see her used as a street whore. On to chapter 3 and see what you have her do there. Oh, and I loved your description of her dressing like a whore that one Monday, Sheer blouse and macro mini skirt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous