All Comments on 'Diavolo Ch. 08'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LupinaWolfeLupinaWolfeabout 9 years ago
noooo

One more line pls. You can't leave us on tetherhooks for Abby's reply (and angst). Anyway, waiting is good for the soul (hang in there, Gabe!). Loving the whole story so far but it is quite dragging on some parts (get it on already lol) As always magnificent writing, Levana. Don't edit anything (it's soooo darn yummy already.) Waiting with baited breath for the next chapter. ;) Thanks for making my day!

LupinaWolfeLupinaWolfeabout 9 years ago

Btw, Gabe is a sly devil by tricking Abby soo many times, first with the live in job, then with lowering her defenses with that no clothes/sex thing lol. l guess we do crazy stuff when we're in love. And Abby! What a closet minx she is turning out to be. I love how her character slowly emerges from the warmth of Gabe's love. Vengence vs Love and l think love is winning (the main reason for vengence is slowly being edged out of the story, even the pretend girlfriend thing. So many things going on, l guess.) I hope it turns well in the end. P.S. Gabe, somehow the song, "You Make the Good Girls Turn Bad" keeps looping in my head lol. You Rock!

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Abby is going to need to toughen up if she plans on staying in a relationship with Gabriel. There will be plenty of women that will have the hots for him. And there will be plenty more times when he will spend money on her. If she haven't figured out by now that Gabriel isn't using her then something is wrong with her. Someone need to take care of her since she is always the one running to her family when they call.

kirbymoekirbymoeabout 9 years ago
*fans self*

So excited for a new chapter! You're killing us here with the almost sex scenes. The only thing I didn't really like was the whole "marry me" line at the end - it just seems a bit too soon, but I guess that's kind of the point! I'm a bit confused with the timeline, I can't remember off hand how long Gabe was in the hospital/how long they have known each other. Now the agonizing wait for chapter 9 begins

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Gah, I love this story. About halfway through each chapter, I suddenly realize I am reading with a silly grin on my face. Can't wait to see where it goes! Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

¡AY DIOS MIO! So damn good! Everything is so damn perfect. The wait is freakin' worth it. I love all this 'delayed gratification' thing. Everything is going fast for them (Gabe and Poptart, lol) and slow for us. :)

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllabout 9 years agoAuthor
Contacts

If anyone is interested, I now have a twitter account. You can also find me on Facebook in two places, one Levana Hyll and the second a page called Alpha Angels Series, or on my website, levanahyll.weebly.com

Other writers I know talk a lot about self promotion, but nothing helps a writer more than thier own fans who talk to others about them. Most writers I know are stay at home folks who can write all day and promote their stuff. I don't have that luxury since I am just an indie author. I do have most of the stuf I post here on lit available through amazon so any positive reviews anyone can leave on any story you might have enjoyed would be a great help to me. Just don't mention that the stories are available here for free because then they won't buy and my dreams of being able to quit my 9-5 and just be a writer won't come to fruition.

Writing has always been a passion of mine but lately I feel like I don't have much of a life. Last night I was considering just finishing Diavolo and getting the last story of the AA series, Sethaliel, done and just calling it a day for my writing. I spend every weekend at the laptop from morning into the wee hour of the morning the next day and then Monday I go to work. Time is marching on and I feel I'm not getting enough satisfaction out of this as I used to due to just a handful of comments and emails. I guess you can say I'm starting to get a little bored with it and maybe it's time to let it be and just enjoy other things, like traveling and going out to places with my family on the weekends like a normal person. :) Who knows. That's just me thinking here.

KyriaeKyriaeabout 9 years ago
***screams like a little bitch baby**

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... oh fudge chocolate. ....... oooooooooooo

Yes yes yes yes oo mmmmgggggg

I cant wait....

next

please

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeè

Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Another great chapter to add to an amazing story. Easily worth 5 stars. Thankyou for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous