All Comments on 'Diavolo Ch. 14'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad to have you back

Great to see you are writing again. Have missed the characters. But did find the whole story line quite annoying this time. Why would she not tell him straight away?? Why not tell him the untie is out to ruin the band!! I thought we had got passed the goody two shoes routine, but she still being very silly and naive after all she been through!!! Hope next chapter moves things along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In short....

I hate Abby. I was rooting for her like Tyra Banks was but she can't be that naive, no not naive what was shown here was stupidity not naivete. She is supposed to be a good Christian right? Then why does she see, hear and even do some bad things and doesn't do anything or try to make it right? I just can't with her. She is like a person that says they would help anybody even the crackhead that broke his arm and needs her to tie him off and shoot him up. She would try to clear her conscience by believing his lie about it being medicine even though she saw him get the drugs from the drug dealer who told her that he sold drugs and still help him out. That's Abby and I don't like her.

Oh btw, I am not saying that your story sucks. I actually love your writing style and attention to detail. It's just her I don't like her.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 8 years agoAuthor
Abby

Don't know if I should say anything in Abby's defense or just let it ride. She's out of her element. She grew up in boarding schools were the girls were taught to obey and keep shut. I should know. I went to catholic school back in the day when there were only nuns and talking back got you a mouth washed out with soap. It took me a long time to finally break through the programming they instilled and learn to defend myself. She knows her aunt likes to intimidate people, but doesn't believe Paulina can actually hurt the band and she's right. Mikayla was lying. Mikayla is a compulsive liar. Remember, Gabriel never stuck his dick in where a girl needs to get pregnant. Mikayla just gave him a few blow jobs in Vegas when he first met her. After that she stalked him everywhere. Abby doesn't know that because her and Gabe have never discussed how far he got with her sister. The past is the past, but still, Abby is just scared. She's probably more afraid of Daniel and Gabriel ending up in a tussle than anything else. She might not be in love with Daniel anymore because Gabe owns her heart now, but she still sees Daniel as a wonderful respectful man who she admires. She didn't tell Gabe anything about the "baby" because she wasn't 100% sure it was Gabe's. She thought Gabe had had sex with her sister (which he really didn't as you'll see in the next chapter) and that there might be a possibility that he was the father, but she wasn't going to stir up shit just yet until she had more proof. She's not so dumb just scared right now on protecting her man from possible negativity dumped his way because of her psychotic sister.

WickedwrathchildWickedwrathchildover 8 years ago
Welcome Back.

Another great chapter. Hope to see more soon. I'm a musician and I can relate to some of the stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How stupid can someone be

Title says it all. After the lies from her sister and how her sister has treated her, shes going to believe her without checking it out? And she knows she has been whoring around so how could she know who the father is. Abby needs to be shown with some intelligence and independence. You can still be innocent and naïve without being stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yay a new chapter!

So glad to see you've conquered the writer's block! Still a great chapter, although I just want to take them both by the shoulders and say 'COMMUNICATE!!' Hahahaha. Perhaps that's the mark of a good writer, that you can get the reader to feel concern/care for the characters and to write comments. I do hope they start to talk things out - both of them, not just Abby - because keeping everything secret will not help this fledgling relationship, no matter how much they love each other. And since Gabriel never actually slept with Mikayla before escaping her clutches, I am going to submit my theory that she is either faking or pregnant with Edvard's baby. Looking forward to seeing where you take us next (although I hope Abby is not pregnant yet-too much confusion in their relationship still to bring a baby into it)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Mikayla is trying to pull the same crap. Cannot wait to see how this plays out in the next chapter. Hopefully Diamond also gets her cumuppance.

SilencedsnowSilencedsnowover 8 years ago
Yes!! Finally

A new chapter abs a promise of a other to follow. Happiness. Although I am getting annoyed by how naive she is. Can't wait to see where this goes.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 8 years ago

Both Gabriel and Abigail make me want to bang my head against a wall. I know Abby is naive but come on. She can't be this clueless. She knows how her sister is yet she believes her instead of telling her husband what is going on. She thinks she is helping both Daniel and Gabriel but she is only making things worse. I don't understand why she is trying to protect Daniel's feelings. He is a big boy and is able to handle his own affairs. If her skank of a sister is really pregnant everybody will find out eventually. And if Gabriel really is the father she would've told him and not her.

Gabriel need to give Diamond the boot. She is too inappropriate for my liking. Doesn't she work for Gabriel and the band? She act like they work for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Scrambled Eggs

Glad you are back LevanaHyll.

Oh my goodness. This chapter actually grated my nerves with Abby being such a (no words can explain). Diamond trying to kill Abby again. Diamond did not have Gabe's address before, why give it to her now and leave her in the house to wait for Abby to come home. Did she know what time she was coming home????? NO!!!!!!!!!. Women should never leave their purse and cell phone out where an evil doer can take advantage of your information. That is Abby going into the bathroom and leaving Diamond in her bedroom. Coming out Diamond is gone. Diamond and the lame birthday (surprise) scheme. She plotted for Abby to follow her where the group rehearsals take place. Told Abby to stand in that spot, knowing that she would get her life knocked out of her. Abby was doing so well in the previous chapters leaving those moron family members alone. Why draw them back to her? Those people are destroyers to other people's lives. They are haters to her marriage to Gabriel and all that he is and will be to her. Mikayla deep rooted hate for her sister. She never wanted Daniel. Her mother is the selfish eitch that wants this marriage. Gabriel has already told Mikayla (Abby has no knowledge of this) that he wants nothing to do with her, and when he did, he was drunk and heartbroken over his grandmother's illness. Baby please. Misery loves company and will rub off on others. Do not let it rub off on Abby. Boy-Oh-Boy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous