Dick in Davie

Story Info
Davie comes out and falls in love.
10.6k words
4.25
3.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
140 Followers

Chapter One Dick in Davie

Richard was in a wrestling tournament, really his first college tournament. I'd watched him in throughout high school. We met in an English class and always seemed to have classes together after that. We always sat by each other because his full name was Richard Cochran and my name is David Bottoms. We became close friends and I'd hang at his house all the time. His mom and dad were so much fun and his two older sisters were kind to me.

My mom was a widow as my dad was killed in Afghanistan. We struggled she was a cocktail waitress and drank too much and once I got to junior high, she brought guys home two or three times a week and she explained to me, "David I have needs, just don't come out of your room."

My bedroom was right next to hers and she liked guys that were rough and after a while, it was what I wanted too. I used to dream about dressing up and wearing makeup, but until I was eighteen I was a virgin and one of mom's boyfriends came by. He was a bus mechanic and was not handsome, but his face had angles and he wasn't as tall as me but he was thick and he had slab muscles and he fucked my mom a lot and slapped her around and she roared and he bellowed over and over again. My bed was just on the other side of the wall and I wanted him to fuck me and I was so excited and ultimately he did but he made my ass bleed and he was so sorry, no lube and he took me to a walk on clinic in the morning and got an antibiotic and they said it would heal up.

The thing is I wanted him to fuck me again and he did and it all happened the summer before our Freshman year at Olympic Community College in Bremerton. Mom was telling me, "David I've been so lonely and I think I'm falling in love with Tom. He's so handsome and I'm happier than I've been in a long time. Davie honey would you be mad if I married Tom?"

"Not at all Mom. I'm happy for you, "I said,

I left and walked over to see Richard, he was on a date with his girlfriend, but his mom answered the door and asked me to come in and offered me some coke and said, "David come on into the kitchen I've wanted to talk to you for a while about going to Olympic and being out of high school and you guys starting your lives, here sit, sit, sit! Davie, I want to ask you something and you know I love you like you were my own son, right?"

I nodded, not sure where this was going, but kept on nodding.

"Davie, when are you coming out, honey?"

I felt like I was, no I was having a panic attack and I couldn't breathe and I passed out.

"Davie, Davie, come on baby," Mrs. Cochran was rubbing a cold cloth on my forehead and I felt like my face was on fire and I really was heaving again and then there was pounding on the door and there were paramedics and they put me on a gurney after measuring my blood pressure and oxygen levels and they wrapped an oxygen mask over by mouth and noise.

This was fucking horrible, Richard's mom knew and probably her husband and the whole family knew I was queer, the whole town would know in a few days. I ripped off the mask and forcefully threw up and I got one of the paramedics.

He said, "It's ok, your blood pressure's off the charts have you been given some speed?

I shook my head.

"Do you have an insurance card, medical insurance, you know?

I twisted on my side and pulled out my wallet and showed it to him. He gave it back.

"We're going to the hospital up in Silverdale, you need to have a doctor figure what's going on with you. Ok?"

They strapped me on to the gurney and wheeled me away from Mrs. Cochran and into rescue vehicle. They put a cuff on my arm and put some hard points electrodes on my chest and on my forehead and kept the oxygen coming. The truck pulled away from the curb and they turned the siren on and we headed to the new St. Michael's Hospital in Silverdale.

The further we got towards the hospital, I felt myself start to relax and I heard this squawk box say, "Blood pressure is normal now, describe patient?"

"How old are you?"

"I'm eighteen."

How tall are you and approximately how much do you weigh?"

"I'm five foot nine and weigh one hundred and forty five pounds."

"I have long red hair in a ponytail and freckles and blue eyes."

"Do you live with your parents?"

"Just with my mom."

"Where's your dad?"

"He was killed in Afghanistan when I was little. I don't remember him, just some pictures. Is this necessary?"

They ignored me, "We have to see if you have had some sort of cardiac event."

"I didn't, I had a panic attack."

"Why?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

They got pushy, "You're just making this harder for us to help you."

I locked down like a clam and then we were backing into the emergency zone at the hospital. I was wheeled into a small tented off area in a big bay. One nurse came in and rehooked my connections and the blood pressure cuff and asked for my insurance card, then they drew some blood and it was like an auto assembly line. The nurse asked me if I could give them a urine sample in the small adjacent bathroom and all my hook ups were on this big metal pole and it would travel with and I nodded and I filled the cup and kept on peeing. I could have filled up a coke bottle.

Then I laid on this almost a bed with bars on the sides and I was elevated and stuff was going on all around me, but inside my little tent I was serene except I started to think about Richard's moms triggering my panic attack about coming out, I said to myself as if I was talking to her in in my head, "No I'm not coming out fuck me, what's wrong with you lady mind your own fucking business, love me like a son bitch. I knew what was wrong and she knew I cared deeply for Richard, maybe more and I only called him Richard, everyone else called him Dick, especially his fucking girlfriend. I loved talking with him, I could make him laugh and he had these dimples when he'd smile.

Then the tent opened and this tall kind looking doctor came in and grabbed my chart. She was tall and her hair was in a ponytail and looked like she was in her mid-forties, skinny with a kind face. She said, "Umm you were in the clinic ten days ago after you were raped. Does today's events have anything to do with that? Tom didn't do that, it was just my first time."

My blood pressure went up and I started hyperventilating and their nurses everywhere again and they put an IV into my left arm and the doctor said, "We're going to calm you down a bit with a morphine drip."

Immediately the most euphoric calming feeling took over my body, I've never felt so good. I could do this, sweet Jesus.

I didn't go to sleep, it was like a serious chill, and I blurted, "He didn't mean to hurt me, it was my first time and he's so strong and I mean I'm eighteen and he's really strong and it felt incredible honestly so wow, all I can think about is him, oh well Richard too, but I love him. I just don't know what to do, nobody knows except Mom's boyfriend he took my cherry, I thought it would be Richard. Richard wrestles you know, please don't tell him, his mom asked me if I was coming out and it made me sick, how does she know and I threw up and what am I going to do she'll tell my mom I'm really fucked what do I do, I know Richard it would be so wonderful I can't tell him though, did he ask his mom to ask me, I'm so fucked. Mom's boyfriend, they're getting married, well he said I had an incredible ass, he spanked me, I felt so nasty, but I'm eighteen...please help me and I felt sleepy."

It was morning and I was in another room, it had a skylight with the glass etched. ICU. I was still plugged in and a new doctor came in, another nice lady. It's like they were half doctor half mother. She introduced herself as Doctor Barnhardt and said, "I'm a psychiatrist and a physician and you've had a couple of traumatic experiences and your body and mind protected yourself yesterday and shut down. It is actually well and good that it did, it's kind of a fight or flight event and we need to talk after you have some breakfast."

I ate a lot and the nurse came in a weighed me and I weighed one hundred and thirty seven pounds. I was losing weight!

The doctor came in and sat down on my bed and she said, "Do you remember what you said last night?"

I shook my head. "Well, you told us how you feel and where your heart is and before you have another event, you're still intubated and if you react badly again I'll start the morphine drip, but everything you said is confidential, between you and your doctors, we will not tell anyone, so you're safe. Do you understand?

I nodded and said, "No visitors please, nobody, please God, not my mom, nor Richard, nor Mrs. Cochran, promise me please I beg you," and I felt so much warmth and calm and stopped talking.

"So, I started the drip as you were starting to panic again and you're safe here, period stop. Nod if you understand."

I nodded. "Here is what we know so far.

1. You're very queer, your words and you're in love with Richard.

2. You are very submissive and you enjoyed how your mom's boyfriend raped you and you and he's done it every day since. Bareback.

3. Richard's mom outed you and you're worried that Richard knows and you'd die if he hated you for being a queer.

4. You have chlamydia and are on azithromycin which should clear that up in ten days, the HIV tests will not come back for several months.

5. Do you have an Aunt Ellen?

I nodded and said yes, "She's my dad's sister. I have not seen her since I was five or so. Why do you ask?"

"She wants to see you, is that ok?"

I nodded and started to cry.

The doctor stood up and went to the door and this tall, very large woman came in, she defined the word jiggle and she had red hair like me and pulled me up and my face was buried in her cleavage and the only thing I thought was how I wished I had those tits. She released me and sat on the bed which seemed to groan and the doctor was on the other side of the bed and the doctor said, "Davie can I talk in front of your Aunt?"

I said, "Of course."

The doctor told her what they knew so far and tears started falling down her face. When the doctor finished, Ellen said, "Sweetie, I live in Tacoma. Do you want to come live with me?"

"Please," I said.

Ellen turned to the doctor and said, "I have to call my insurance and add Davie and I will take over the cost, is that ok?"

The doctor nodded and left and Ellen leaned over and kissed my cheek and said, "You're queer," raising her eyebrows.

She said, "I am a lesbian and Suzy is my dom and lives with me. Is that ok honey?"

I nodded and went to sleep.

In the morning Ellen and Suzy picked me up and we drove home in Ellen's Porsche Cayenne. Leather seats and the perfume was everywhere, I wished it was all over me. "Umm Ellen?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"I love your perfume, what is it?"

Before she could answer, Suzy unhooked her seatbelt and climbed through the counsel and sat next to me and buckled in. She looked at me bit her lip and said, "Davie, you're a bottom right?"

I nodded to her and Ellen who was looking at me from the rearview mirror.

Suzy asked, "Sweetie how do you know?"

I sat up in my seat, "I absolutely loved Tom fucking me and when he came, oh the joy that I made my man cum in me, he was mine, he told me he fucked my mom so I could be his. I feel so bad for her, but she's had literally hundreds of men fuck her, literally five inches away on the other side of the wall and I wish I was a woman, but I'm too scared to come out as a sissy. I'm totally in love with Daisy Taylor, she fucking rocks and her cock is huge, for God's sake, but there is a page on Reddit called small dick girls that I could transition to I think. Don't you think I'm pretty enough," I looked at Suzy and Ellen back and forth with my eyebrows up?

Suzy, leaned over and held my face and gave me a peck on my lips and said, "You be patient Davie, you'll find yourself a good husband when the time is right."

Looking at her and Ellen and said, "Really? You think I'm pretty?"

Tears came and Suzy leaned over and hugged me and rocked me and I looked at Ellen and she had this exaggerated pout and smile and winked at me. It all made me cry because I felt I had two mommies and they got me.

Ellen said, "It's Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Spray! It's perfect for us!"

Suzy said, "Honey," she was looking at Ellen, "Davie I think and tell me if you think I'm wrong, but, Davie needs something citrus, something as strong as lemon or orange blossom," she looked at me, "I can smell your musk coming from your crotch. Sweetie you need to get laid."

End Chapter One

Chapter two

"I'm sorry I haven't been in your life Davie, after your Dad's funeral, your mom banished me from your life."

I said, "Why?"

I called her out on cheating on your dad, while they were engaged, I was cocktail waitress and she came in with some girls and I wasn't working their tables and she hooked up with a couple of guys and went out to their cars and came back and got the second guy. Afterwards my boss told me she works in here a couple of times a week."

Then Ellen said, "My boss said she was a prostitute and it blew me away. Don't get me wrong, I think sex work is a victimless crime, but I didn't want my little brother to marry a hooker. When your daddy was overseas, I'd become rich due to my grandfather passing away, so I hired an investigator and it took him like three days if I remember correctly and he called me and said I would have a report with pictures and videos.

"So many escort services are run by off duty cops, or retired cops and that was the case. All the time growing up at least until you were in the seventh grade she worked for a service and they caught her working on the side and let her go, but let me get back to your dad. I asked your mom over on a Saturday and she brought you and he'd been over in Afghanistan about six months and Suzy and I were newlyweds and Suzy took you outside and showed you the yard, do you remember?"

I shook my head no and she went on, "Oh well I had Tish sit down on the couch and sat down beside her and clicked on a remote and there she was, in thirty seconds, long shots of getting drilled and I told her I'd already sent a copy to your dad. I don't know if he ever saw it as we got notice a week later his truck convoy was ambushed and he was killed. At the funeral Tish said that she would get a restraining order to keep us away."

We pulled into the driveway of this huge old house and Suzy said, "We're home honey, let's get you inside and fed, hungry?"

I nodded and she went on and said, "Ellen, please whip up something for our growing young girl."

I blushed furiously and it wasn't long before we were upstairs and I had a double bed and a huge closet and she sat me on the bed and then ran out of the room and was gone for ten minutes or so and then came back with an armful of dresses and skirts and tops and threw them on the bed and ran back out and came back with all kids of heels, short, opened toe pumps, five inch stilettoes and so much more.

Suzy said, "Before I made Ellen my plumper hottie she was skinny and tall like you and she was so submissive like you too," she bit her lip and started to cry and I jumped up and hugged her, and I said, "Mommy don't cry!"

Finally, she stopped and said, "Ellen always wanted us to have children, you know with a sperm donor and we picked out a friend, but twice the pregnancy failed. Don't tell her, but I know you're eighteen but I know she would love to adopt you, are you ok with that?"

I nodded and started to cry and she said, "Don't say anything, when it can be done, it will be yours and my surprise. "," I nodded and she continued, "these can be dress up for practice, we'll get you some real clothes, but try the shoes to see if they fit. I know doctors here who specialize in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and we'll meet with them and talk it over. honey?"

I said, "I like my dick and when Tom was fucking me and I was laying on his belly with my feet on his quads and really pounding me my dick would go round in circles and then I'd cum without me jerking. Tom said I should think about being a cross dresser or a sissy. He said I could get breast enhancements and cheek enhancements to have a bubble butt. Suzy, my dick is bigger than Tom's longer anyway. I think Richard's gigantic, just from seeing him in sweats and in high school watching him wrestle.

It was August first and I settled in and quit thinking about my troubles because I was having so much fun. Mommies bought me an older Isuzu Trooper, dark blue with a five speed manual gear shift, it had a completely rebuilt engine. I loved driving it, but it was hard to drive in heels, so if was going shopping dressed up, I would wear runners and put my shoes in a plastic bag. I was looking forward to starting school on September eighteenth and my Trooper was my way to and from school. Plus, I was on mommies phone plan with a new number and a gorgeous iPhone with a pink case. Suzy took me to meet my new doctor and I was all clear of the chlamydia and it turns out Tom caught it from my mom and they broke up. Good for him I thought.

Then Suzy started taking me to a psychiatrist who was queer and such a hunk, but he told us he was married and his husband played for the Seahawks, but was not out yet. He showed us this framed picture and he was a tall gorgeous black man who must be six feet six and in the picture Doctor Thompson was in his lap and laying his face against his man's face and I said, "So, you're a bottom? Me too."

We went twice a week and we didn't talk sex as much as I wanted to flirt with him, a girl could try right? I started coming to the meeting dressed and I'd wear a choker to hide my Adam's apple, with my shortest dresses and one time I wore a sun dress and no thong and red stilettoes with a six inch heel to match my dick. Suzy could not see, but crossed my legs several times and finally I just spread my legs and I was hard, I'm not thick but not bad and his mouth opened up and he squeezed his thighs together. Sweet Jesus he was turned on by me and he said, "Suzy I need some one on one time with Davie for an hour or so off book, is that ok?"

Suzy nodded and looked at me and I shrugged.

After she left Doctor Thompson locked the door and turned and said, "Davie what are you playing at here?"

I stood up and walked slowly towards him my dress tented up and I said, "I said I have to jerk off to go to sleep and I think of you cumming in my mouth, because you're a bottom like me so you'd never fuck me would you? Please would you?"

Well, he had some rubbers and he was nice and had some flavored lube, called Master Series Jizz Water Based Lube, Semen Scented, and fucked me and he gave me a pillow to bite into and he bent me over the back of his couch and he was way bigger than Tom and he started by putting the lube on his fingers and first stuck them in my mouth and I had spent time with getting my lips sexier by a day of sugar rubbing and then Vaseline for four days to soften them up and then Suzy bought me lip plumpers and she bought me very red lipstick (cherry from Cherry Darling) and then taught me to line my lips and I looked him in the eye and oh my God, the lube smelled like Jizz and smelled like Jizz with some notes of crotch. My hips started humping as he stuck in two fingers and then his dick slid in with a little pain as it went right past my sphincter easily and started slowly sawing in and out I started moaning and he pushed my face into the pillow (If he's not a top now he used to be) and he said, "Davie, you should come to therapy alone now. We can fuck but you should be proud to be queer, you're a beautiful sissy," and just then I came and it felt incredible and he kept on fucking me and I came two more times, the last time my balls were already empty.

Catcher78
Catcher78
140 Followers