Dick in Davie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had not come yet and he took his rubber off and stood me up and said, "Suck me off Davie and I went to work on his beautiful dick and I actually knew I wanted this to last, so I licked up and down his shaft while gently pulling on his foreskin, now he was moaning and I dropped down and put his nut on the left into my mouth and I had so much spit in my mouth and again every so gently ran my tongue around it and then repeated with the other one for about a minute or so and then he pulled my head up and I swallowed his purple head and bobbed up and down with my tongue out on the bottom of his dick and without saying anything he came filling my mouth with jizz and kept on cumming and I swallowed but some came out my nose and it tasted salty like peanut brittle and sweet too, and when he finished I stood up and kissed him, not a complete snowball, but there was enough and he wiped some off my chin and stuck it in my mouth.

Finally, we pulled back from each other, I randomly thought my nails looked perfect. I said, "I've been fucked before, but you made love to me and made me feel so perfect. Thank you Tommy!"

He said, "Davie you're a beautiful woman, you'll be someone's loving wife, but don't hurry, let someone seduce you so that you can enjoy it."

End Chapter two.

Chapter three.

I was waiting outside Tommy's office, when Suzy came back and I had my compact out fixing my lips and I snapped my compact shut and stood up and was wobbling a little, my cunt was a little sore as we walked out and down the stairs to the sidewalk and I could feel the wind blowing into my cunt, it was so gaped. We got into the Cayenne and buckled up and she turned to me and said, "You smell like man sex and you've leaked all through your dress, details, immediately!"

I said, before he became Mr. Big's bitch he was a top and just happened to have some condoms and jizz flavored lube and he fucked my brains out. Suzy he made me cum three times, then I gave him the best blowjob he's ever had, his words mommy. We snowballed and she interrupted me."

"What's snowballed?"

"I did swallow most of his cum, but there was enough in my mouth and on my face so that with our spit the volume increased and we swapped it back and forth until there was enough for both of us to swallow. So, the Seahawks are in training camp and Mr. Big is deep in the closet and Tommy is badly horny so I will go to therapy alone from now on at least until school starts twice a week."

I went on, "So he said something you said, that I'm a beautiful woman and that somebody will make me his wife. He said just let it happen and you'll know and just have fun with it so you know it's love."

It was fun being a slut, I knew I didn't want to ruin his marriage and Tommy's office was in Tacoma and Mr. Big was totally into the season, seven day a week thing. There was no chance of being caught, unless Tommy fell in love with me and did something stupid, but he didn't, he bought me an anklet with little diamond chips set in a brass heart.

The anklet was this gold chain, with tiny rings in the links. It was given with a card, a pink card and with a simple note that said, Davie, maybe in another time, we could be married. Love tommy. Oh my God, he WAS in love with me! I was wearing a pink faux leather minis skirt, commando of course, with a shear white sleeveless white top and I had his buckle undone and pulled everything down to his oxford cordovan loafers and inhaled his cock, my nose buried in his dark pubic hair and I was pulling on his ass with my nails digging into his perfect ass, he could facefuck me now and he violently took my mouth with his hands on the back of my head and his cock was in my throat and soon I felt his balls which were on my chin pulse and he was shooting cum deep down my throat into my tummy. When he let go I slowly pulled out and cleaned his head up and stood up and we kissed and there was not enough to snowball but I moaned and I pulled back and said, "Tommy, I'll be your lover. I don't want to break up your marriage. I've been freaking out that we are done and I've never been with such a gorgeous, kind, sweet man who fucks me silly like you do."

He said, "We haven't slept together all through the three preseason games and he didn't call me last night, no text nothing. I went out on Grindr this morning and setup a fake account and said I was looking for a big black cock to rock my bottom world and he immediately popped up with his fake account and his dick picture and then I responded and I hit on him and he said he was trying to break it off and he had a new lover and was into multiple partners."

I said, "Tommy are you better off with him or without him."

He said, "Well I'll never trust him again."

I said, "Suzy will get you the best divorce lawyer in Tacoma and you might as well get some of that money. Oh, and block him on your phone and change your locks."

He was a wreck and filed for divorce and Mr. Big (I never did learn his name). Tommy's lesbian lawyer went for the throat and asked for ten million dollars up front and fifty percent of every contract until he was out of football, or all of this will hit Instagram, facebook, twitter and the Seattle papers. Mr. Big settled within two days. Tommy took me out to lunch to a lovely Greek restaurant and told me that he wanted to be friends only, not lovers we could fuck if I wanted, but there was too much of an age difference. I was fine with that and drove home. School was starting on Monday. Mommies were taking me clothes shopping tomorrow.

We went to the Tacoma Mall and went to Nordstrom and I dressed, wearing yoga pants with my junk tucked. Suzy said, "Davie your ass is perfect, you don't need any help at all, I know you're a sissy, but If I didn't you're passing for a girl...

She went on, "Girl you've got a model's face, we could find you work, you should think about it. Davie, honey the best thing I see about your summer, is your out now and proud of being a queer. What about Richard?"

I sort of shrugged and said, "After Tommy, I don't know, Tommy made me feel so good about myself, but Richard is so fucking hot. I, I'd oh we'd fuck if I could ever get him to forget about his girlfriend. I'm going to lay low, maybe watch him wrestle, he was so into his girlfriend."

I so enjoyed being with them, the dynamics between this little pixie lesbian dominant and Ellen the big soft submissive lover in love with each other. They had toys and whips and every so often I'd hear Ellen shriek. I didn't dare ask, but I'd love to watch them.

I found some pink jeans kind of retro low rider jeans and some pink high top tennis shoes, we went to a salon and I got a wax and my nails done, I went with a cherry color to match my lips. I asked for a lip plumper treatment and the girl was a queer like me it was so hot. She says to me, "When I came out to my parents, my daddy said you're a faggot and I jumped on his lap and kissed him and patted his chest and squirmed on his lap and said daddy, I could not be more of a queer if I tried! They call me the campus queen."

I was breathing really hard and I blurted, "Can I suck your cock, please?"

She showed me her left hand and there was a huge diamond on it and my head just slumped, I felt so mortified. I said, "Since I've been out, people just want to fuck me. You're the only one that said no. I thought queer's didn't have to be monogamous, just safe."

She said, "Don't cry baby. You're so drop dead gorgeous; your man will find you."

That made me really cry.

Mommies did not know about my crying jag.

Ellen took us to a really nice sushi place. We looked family, I was wearing my pink jeans and a faux wool sweater, I had hoop earrings and two diamond studs and I had pig tails and Ellen said, "Davie you're a smoking hot bitch and I'm so happy you're now officially my daughter," and we all hugged.

I was wearing lash extensions and I felt so slutish and I caught this middle aged man staring at me and I brought my coke up and put my cherry red lips around the straw and sucked some coke in, then stuck my finger into the class and brought it up to my mouth and swallowed my forefinger in and out. Then I licked my lips and finally stuck my tongue out at him.

Suzy said, "You're such a fucking slut. Do you want to fuck him?"

I laughed and said, "Of course, it's been a dry spell and I think daddy needs a side piece."

She went on, "He's an entertainment lawyer, do you want to meet him?"

"Yes I do, he's hot," I said, "What kind of entertainment?"

"Adult services, strip joints, escorts and porn movie studios."

"Really mom," I had a serious tone, "I could get nice tits, how much could I make?"

Suzy looked to Ellen and said, "Honey are you all right with this?"

Ellen said, "Wouldn't it be cool for our daughter to be a movie star?"

We walked over and Suzy introduced us. His name was John, he gave me his card and it said "Big" John Johnson."

I said, "What kind of movies do you make Big John," and bit my lip.

He said, "I make porn movies, this is my wife Melody, we met in the business. I actually have two studios. The original one is straight, mostly black guys fucking white girls and MILFs. Do you know what a MILF is?

I nodded and pointed at my moms and he went on, "The new one is for gay stuff again with black guys with huge tools fucking skinny little guys called twinks. More and more shemales and sissies now."

"Well, John, I'm starting school here on Monday and I'm a sissy. I go to school up in Bremerton, but I live here with my moms, can I come in next Saturday?"

I went on and said "I'm clean and I'm a bottom. For an audition can I suck somebody off," He nodded and said, "Maybe a spit roast with two guys. Ok?"

I said, "I'm not a virgin, but how about the guy in my ass wear a rubber, please? For a movie that's not an issue."

He said, "Suze, we could do it now.?"

Mom said, "John next Saturday please."

He stood up and Melody and the two daughters stood up. The daughters were my age and Melody was close to mom's age's. She leaned in and kissed Suzy and grabbed the back of Suzy's head and she melted into the former porn star, Ellen roared and pulled Suzy back and belted the woman right in the nose and said, "I'll kill you if you touch her again and Suzy, you know better and there will be hell to pay bitch."

I looked at Big John and said, "That was just fucking stupid. Hit the road asshole."

I followed my two moms kind of worried and we went to the Cayenne and got in the car and Suzy said, "Ellen, I'm so..." Ellen cut her off and said, "Not one word, if you want to stay."

Suzy started quietly crying. The drive was a quiet ten minutes. We went inside and Ellen said, "Davie there's some frozen pizzas in freezer or chicken pot pies, help yourself." Up the stairs to their bedroom on the opposite side of the house from me they went. It was quiet then I heard yelling and crying and I started to get worried and I changed into some flannel pjs and some foam slippers and walked down the hall and I could hear Ellen talking and she said, "You think you're so clever, but I've caught you cheating off and on our whole marriage, I have video and photos and I put up with it because I was afraid to lose you and that display in front of our daughter. You've fucked her off and on for the last five years. I pretended to be your submissive and let you plump me up just to save our marriage. You god damn fucking slut," and there was a loud slap and I think it was Suzy slapping Ellen, and then it was on. Ellen belted her and threw her on the bed and ripped her dress off and sat on her back and started swatting her ass. One hand then the other. I had opened the door after the slap and Suzy was wailing. Ellen had to outweigh her by one hundred and twenty five pounds.

"Mom, please stop, I love you both," and I dove to cover Suzy's bottom. Ellen stopped and stood up and turned on the television and put a DVD into the player and hit the play button and there was Suzy fucking Big John and his wife, after fifteen seconds it was a woman, then there were more black guys and other women. Ellen went into the bathroom and started to shower.

I looked at Suzy and said, "Do you love her?"

She nodded. I said, "Why?"

"He blackmailed me."

I said, "You better have something more than that, Ellen has the best attorney's in the world. You're in love with that woman."

I went downstairs and outside and fired up the Trooper and went out for a drive. It was a beautiful night and I went down to the park by the Point Defiance Zoo and got a milkshake from the hamburger place an old mom and pop place and sat on the bench. I was hoping there was a way out of this for them, but it didn't seem possible. Suzy didn't deny being in love with the porn star.

The sunset was about 8:45 and it was behind the Olympics and their young families with strollers and skateboarders and there was a tennis court with lights and it was so normal and I did want to be a mom and have a good man and I knew that would mean adopting. I felt so bad for Ellen, but I knew she'd be strong for us both.

My phone dinged with a text message, my two adopted parents were the only ones that had the number, oh and Tommy too. I read it and it was from Suzy asking if I was alright and could I please come home.

Away I went. I could even wear my heels and drive with the clutch, brakes and gas. I turned on a public station KEZX that was playing Sean Rowe with a song about a 1952 Vincent motorcycle. It's on YouTube too and he's mid thirties with a deep voice and this hulking body and thought about riding on the back of a bike with him. Wouldn't that be something.

I got home and the Cayenne was gone, but Suzy's Volkswagen station wagon was out of the garage and there was stuff in there. This was bad.

I came in the house and there was Suzy on the couch in the front room drinking a water. I just stood there and watched her.

Finally, she said, "Ellen's downtown at the Marriot and I have to get my stuff out by Sunday. She will serve me with a separation document after meeting with the attorney's Monday and they draw it up. It is a preliminary to us divorcing in six months unless we can turn it around."

I stared at her and finally asked, "Where will you go?"

She looked away and said, "We have a condo by Stadium High School."

I said, "We?"

She nodded. I turned and started to go up the stairs and she said, "Davie, please come back, I need your help."

I stopped briefly and said, "Call your lover."

I slammed my door and put the bolt lock on. Turned on my jam on my phone and put the buds in my ear and texted mom said I was sorry that I'd talked to Suzy and refused to help her. You should come back and make sure she doesn't steal any of your stuff. Please come home, I really need you mom."

Twenty minutes later she was here and texted me to open the door, I did and slammed into her and hugged her and said, "We're blood, I need you please don't go away too." Tell her to get her shit and leave now. Fuck her, you're the most wonderful person in the world. Please get her away from you. Don't be reasonable, she's a cunt, We're family, she was going to make me a porn star, her daughter for God's sake. Come on let's go down and tell her. I got you."

It was ugly but she went. Mom said there would be a restraining order and fuck the separation, it was divorce now.

I looked up a lock place to find if there was twenty four hour service. I found one and showed mom and she called them to come out and change the locks and they sold her on some security camera's going to the cloud that ran on batteries in case of a power outage.

I texted Suzy and told her she was fucking cheating cunt and I hoped she died. Then I blocked her.

I went into the kitchen and said, "Mom?"

She looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"How long?"

"Well," she said," for much longer than I thought. We've been married for fifteen years and together for eighteen and well before that. Suzy made porn with John and Melody for fifteen years before we got together. She was eighteen when she started and actually has two daughters with John who are in their twenties."

"Ok this is going to be hard, but you need to go to a clinic and be tested for STDs."

She said, "I went into an urgent care and did it this afternoon, I wasn't really at the Marriot. I should know something by the end of the week, except for HIV, which takes a while longer. Her real name is Michelle Winters, she had it changed to Susan Suzys. Google it, she's already all over Pornhub."

"Can we get a meat lovers from Domino's?

She said, "Just tonight. By Christmas I will be down forty pounds and by next may seventy pounds."

"Last thing mom, email your lawyer tonight and don't wait for her to beat you to the punch."

"Sent it from the urgent care."

End Chapter three.

Chapter four

Sunday was actually chill. Except in the morning when Suzy came over to talk or get her stuff, except Big John and the porn star was with her. The locks had been changed and there was some yelling and mom called 911 and her lawyer and both arrived at the same time. The lawyer gave Suzy and the police the restraining order, technically it would not be in effect until tomorrow, but nobody seemed to notice and they left.

We had some lemon ginger tea and some Greek yogurt with blue berries with a dusting of granola. We went in my Trooper down to this farmers market and bought some cauliflower and broccoli and some orzo pasta and some bone in chicken thighs.

Mom roasted the cauliflower and the chicken thighs, boiled the orzo. We shredded the thighs and then heated some extra version olive oil in a cast iron skillet and tossed the cauliflower and chicken with some salt and pepper and then put the orzo in and that was it. No cheese, mom put it in bowls and we had it with the same tea as we had at breakfast.

We talked about first day of school and I had three classes, American lit at ten o'clock and American History pre-Revolution through the War of 1812 at noon and finally at 2:00 Glee club and then home. I was going to wear my pink jeans and a too tight Seahawks jersey with number three and Russell Wilson's name. Just for the context I had some red high old school Converse basketball shoes. Ponytail and my cherry lips. Oh, and some Barbie shades.

"What about Richard, "asked mom.

"Well, things have kind of been maniacal and if he's not in my classes, then I need to chill and if he sees me I won't run away. But he might not recognize me now that I'm out. I actually think my focus should be to focus on my classes and build our family, mom. I think I might want to meet with Tommy and talk about what's gone down and see if he could help me with perspective. I texted him earlier. How about you are you ok?"

"I am actually. I've been eating myself fat to please her and I knew she was cheating and I ate some more to ignore my pain. Now I feel free actually and I will leave it in the hands of my attorney. The house I've always had and it's in a trust anyway, so she can't get that and she has porn residuals she gets paid for which means I don't pay her anything.:

I woke up and went downstairs and turned on the coffee, Ellen liked an Italian roast from a roaster in Ruston. Heavenly smell, but a little strong for me. I was wearing my pink pjs and I had a ferocious woody, it hurt. Just then Ellen came in and said, "Baby are you happy to see me? I have fucked guys before, but not in a long time," and she smiled.

I flounced my head to the side and grabbed my dick and said, "It's been weeks since Tommy fucked me and my woodie hurts, mom. I'm going to shower and dress up."

She said, "What about Richard today, are you going to see him?"

"I think if he is any of my classes I will, but if not no I know he's already wrestling in practice and I checked their schedule and the first meet is at Yakima Community College and I've been thinking about going over to watch him. Maybe then."