Dick in Davie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded and I went upstairs and just in case put the shower enema connection on the shower head and used the Jizz flavored lube and put the eight inch nozzle in my cunt and was going to jerk off and the enema was so strong and got my p-spot and I came and shot ribbons all over the shower wall. I collapsed on the floor of the shower as cum continued to pour out of my cock and I let out this high pitched squeal.

Ellen walked in and said, "What a mess, are you going to lick it off the glass, chuckled," and walked out.

I pulled the nozzle out and farted out brown water and some shit and just to be safe put it back in. I pulled it back out and the water was clear and I was hard as nails.

I took the enema connection off the shower head and rinsed the walls but only after I DID lick what seemed like a quarter cup of cum up.

I did my make up with special attention to my lips and eyelashes and drew in my brows. I wore a pink thong and my pink jeans and some pink tennies without laces and a Mariners jersey. I had a pink mariners hat and put my ponytail out the opening in the back.

I flew down the stairs and Ellen was in the kitchen texting on her phone and enjoying her coffee. She said, "An enema," and cocked her eyebrows.

I said, "Well, maybe we bump into each other. I could get lucky."

She said, "Enjoy your first day."

I loved driving my Trooper and went across the Narrows Bridge and was there in a half hour. I dropped my payment for the quarter was $915.30 cents for fifteen credit hours.

There's a cafeteria and I walked in and purchased a bottle of water and sat down and pulled out my compact and checked my make up and it was fine. I closed it and put it in my book bag in a side pocket and looked up and there was an older man with a beard and he was standing there and he asked, "Do you mind if I sit down?"

I shrugged my shoulders; I still had my Barbie shades on and he sat down. He had nothing to drink and my gaydar started to ping me and he said, "First day?"

I nodded.

He said, "Well, I teach math and I know how hard the first quarter so if you need any help with your courses come to my office."

I said, "I'm not taking math."

He said, "It'll still be difficult my name is Larry Blaine..."

I interrupted and said, "Stop I don't know you and you're really creeping me out, are you a registered sex offender? Get the fuck away from me, now!"

He jumped up and scurried away. Fucking perv on my first day and I saw a couple of girls laughing and they each gave me two thumps up.

The day went really well, my glee teacher in her thirties said I was a perfect alto. She said, "Girl you're smoking hot!"

I thanked her and didn't see Richard, but a couple of really good looking guys politely said hi and I smiled back at them.

Drove home after going to the on campus bookstore and bought the texts and literature books. Mom was not home and I came in through the back door and made some tea and nibbled on some grapes and started reading this book by Jack Kerouac, Dharma Bums. It flowed and was about a guy Ray who became a fire watch one summer in the Cascade mountains which were East of Seattle. It was set in the 1950s and Ray and his buddy fucked each other's girlfriend, I wanted to be one of those girlfriends and then we read John Steinbeck's Tortilla Flat which was set in Monterrey south of San Francisco. As I read the books, I thought Kerouac was hinting that he and his friend were also fucking each other, while Steinbeck's scalawags were fucking any female that came close to them.

My problem was I hadn't seen Richard as the first of November approached and other than a couple of hook ups off of Craig's list which was me sucking a couple of older guys cocks, nobody'd fucked me at all.

End Chapter four

Chapter five

The wrestling meet was next weekend and I asked mom if she could get me a room at the Oxford Suites in Yakima which was a block away from Yakima Community College. There would be matches Saturday and finals on Sunday.

I drove over after class on Friday which meant taking a ferry to Seattle and then driving over Snoqualmie Pass, which was gorgeous with the early snow, but the highway was clear. Just after Ellensburg, I took an exit off of I-90 onto I-82 and went through a very steep pass and dropped down into Yakima and found my way to the Oxford Suites and parked the Trooper and carried my bag into register and get my room keys.

Richard was sitting in the lobby on a couch with some guys and he stared right at me and smiled. I was wearing my pink jeans with some three inch open toed pumps and a Grateful Dead tee shirt with my ponytail. He didn't recognize me and thought I was a girl. After I got my keycard I turned to him as I got in the elevator and blew him a kiss and punched four,

It made me rethink what I was going to wear tomorrow maybe just some Levis and sweatshirt. I went to sleep and woke up at 5:00 in the morning. I hooked up the shower enema to the shower head and felt so relieved and clean.

I woke up very nervous and unsure of myself, Richard did not recognize me and I wanted him to see it was me rooting for him. His first match was at eight, which was ninety minutes away and if she understood the tournament format as long as he won, he might have as many as five matches all the way to the championship round at eight in the evening.

I had a little in room tea pot or coffee maker and I decided coffee as I need to wake up and get ready. Maybe stay on point with my makeup and ponytail, stayed with pink jeans, while I stayed tucked and an Olympic wrestling loose sweatshirt (I wish I'd got the breast enhancements). I wasn't going to back away now from being out and a sissy, but I was so scared he would reject me and I burst out with," Fuck, fuck, mother fuck," and I pounded my thighs.

I called mom and I hoped she was up, but she answered right away, "Hi girl how are you?"

"I'm so scared Mom, he saw me last night and I was dressed and he didn't know it was me. I want him so bad," I broke down and cried.

She said, "If he doesn't want you, just move on from him, he's an idiot. Be proud, you're a beautiful young woman. Believe in Davie. I love you baby. I got to go, I'm meeting with Suzy," and she hung up.

The hotel was two blocks away from the Arena and it was already seventy degrees according to my phone. So, I walked over and found a seat right behind the Olympic team. Fuck he was so much bigger, he must have lived in a weight room and the program said he was a heavyweight and six foot four and two hundred and thirty five pounds. In high school he had wrestled at one hundred and ninety seven pounds. There was no fat, his abs were glorious and his ass, sweet Jesus, I could feast on that, I was hard as a ten penny nail.

Richard looked up at me and winked and I bit my lip, fuck me, I waved back. Did he know it was me Davie? If my cunt could leak it would, but I was all lubed up just in case with my Jizz flavored lube and I know he was wearing a cup, but judging by the way it stuck out, my fucking God it must be huge.

All day long he kept winning and now it was for the meet championship and Richard was wrestling against this huge black man who weighed over three hundred pounds but my Richard was so fast. The black man was on the bottom and my Richard reached around and grabbed his, his tit, I'm not kidding it a solid C-Cup for sure and rolled him onto his back and he was pinned in twenty seconds and the black man was crying and rubbing his nipple, oh Richard, my God. There was no ceremony, but I clapped as Richard and his teammates ran to the locker room.

I walked out to the lobby my heart beating wildly and he was there and he walked up to me and said, "Fuck Davie you're so fucking beautiful!"

I leaned in and hugged him and said "Richard, You're so magnificent and fast and so biggg," I said drawing it out.

"Davie, I'm so horny, the more I wrestled the hornier I got, I want to fuck so bad."

"I'm here baby," I said, "you can fuck me all night until we check out. I'm a sissy girl now and I need your cock in my mouth and in my ass badly."

They held hands and walked back to the motel. My heels tapping on the concrete, we stopped once and kissed. We came into the lobby and went straight onto to the elevator and punched four. This was so right now for me, my thoughts seemed to have disappeared and I was humming the Lake Street Dive cover of Lola and I could smell Richard and he needed a shower badly but it was manly and my heart was beating so hard and impulsively I pulled his hand up to my chest and said, "Feel my heartbeat Richard, I've wanted you for so long!"

I opened the door and he dropped his equipment bag and pulled me against him and grabbed my ass with both hands and I threw my hands around his neck and started kissing his jawline and licked it with my tongue and he groaned and I bit his ear lobe and stuck my tongue in his ear and cock, err his cock was touching my tummy and throbbing. I lost control of the moment and he was pulling my pants down and my thong and I kicked off my shoes and pants.

Impulsively I pulled up his tee shirt and he pulled it over his head and he was fucking ripped, his abs and pecs and his twelve pack for fuck sake, then he pulled his pants down and he was commando and all I could see was his cock and it was not hard fully but it seemed to be unfurling, sort of like a fifteen inch python that was shaved and uncut my hand reached out and I tried to grab it just past the head that was two inches itself. My nails, from my thumb to my middle finger did not touch and the nail extensions were an inch long, I grabbed with my other hand pulled gently and started pulling on it, I wanted to ask if he'd named it, it was fucking huge and long and thick and my small dick was leaking, I mean six inches to fifteen is little right.

I pulled the monster up stuck my tongue on his urethra and he moaned. Then I let go with the bottom hand and I licked down the underside of my monster and finally started licking his ball sack and they were somewhere between a golf ball and a tennis ball and I didn't want to fail to get one of them into my mouth so I pushed so much spit out and licked those magnificent cum reservoirs.

I stopped and looked him in the eyes and said, "Lay down baby please on your back and he did and I said could you roll back on your shoulders, please honey?"

I immediately dived in on his rosebud with my tongue all around grabbing his ass with one hand and Richard said, "You're killing me girl and he moaned,' as the tip of my tongue penetrated his anus.

He said," Enough I'm going to make you my bitch, Davie."

I jumped up and ran into the bathroom and got my Jizz flavored lube and squirted on the palm of my hand and rubbed it liberally from tip to the base. "Honey could you take some of this and use your fingers to gape me so you could get in me? I thought you were big but not porn star big."

He started with two fingers which was Tommy's size then three and he was banging me hard. My head was sideways on a pillow and my hands were on my cheeks opening my cunt for my lover. Then his fingers were out.

His head was against the gape but it was so big and there was no fucking way it would fit and he reached in and pulled on my dick and pushed in at the same time and I was on fire and I screamed, "That hurts so fucking bad, oh God stop, stop, please," and after a minute, I'm guessing he pushed in and I felt so full and I said, "Are you in all the way and he laughed and said," just the head baby."

It took maybe a half hour, I don't know, I wondering if this was an Einstein moment, do you know the Sheldon guy on the big bang tv show, he's queer and then Richard pulled out slowly and squirted some more Jizz lube on my monster isn't that a cute name, Jizz lube I mean and then I felt so full, should I have tried butt plugs you think maybe all the time and then this warmth seemed to spread, I came on Tommy's dick, oh fuck, oh fuck oh fuck God he's fucking and then I came and I came and I came some more, my knees had lost all control and and my arms too. He kept fucking me and he was pulling my hips into him, I was his woman I bet that fucking girlfriend never made him feel so good.

He was grunting and I had started pushing back, I should do a fucking PowerPoint and I came again. Not so much cum this time, but it felt if anything better than the first one..

Then he pulled out and flipped me onto my back and rolled me up so my knees were besides my head and he drove his cock deep into me up and down and I looked into his eyes just watching him, he was so fucking handsome and he bellowed and sunk that huge monster as deep as anyone has ever been and came and came and I felt as if I couldn't feel better as a woman giving everything to my man and his cum is making my insides feel so warm and he's still cumming fuck me Ricky honey, I've been in love with him for so long, he's long...fuck can he hear me am I talking out loud and then I just closed my eyes.

I must have passed out Ricky was wiping face with a cold rag, saying, "Please Davie wake up and I opened my eyes and said, "Hi baby."

"Are you ok? Did I hurt you?"

"Did you hurt me? Well, I think I should buy some butt plugs so my cunt's stretched out for you. I have to watch some more porn, cause I've never seen such a monster cock. Did I tell you I watched a YouTube instructional on blow jobs and well it's important to be able to get your cock in my mouth, let alone my throat..umm did I talk when you were fucking me?"

Richard laughed, and said, "Yes!!! It was like an SNL routine if it didn't feel so good I might have laughed, oh yeah I love you too Davie.