Dick in Davie Life goes on for Davi

Story Info
Davie leaves childhood down the path to being a woman.
2.4k words
4.65
2.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
152 Followers

Life goes on for Davie.

Part II.

We took the long way home getting off I-90 just past Bend, going down this ancient two lane highway that connected through Auburn.

There was an X-rated Video store with booths. I drug Ricky into the store and got forty dollars worth of tokens. You had to pay to be in there and there were videos and glory holes where you could suck men's cocks and get fucked too.

On the drive home to this point I had sucked Ricky off four times and he fucked me in this state park just to the East of Snoqualmie summit. Taking him to the booth was a calculated risk.

I was hoping that he might have been in the closet and he could come out, maybe even to me. It's hard for someone so macho to do that. For years now, he's been naked and rolling around with these guys and when he won that last match he was hard as a rock. I mean I'd help him.

I put on this video of black guys (BBC) fucking the shit out of these middle aged white women while the husband's watched. I went up to this one opening and reached through with my hands and my nail extensions and within seconds there was a nice seven inch or so very hard cock and I was all over that. I pulled my yoga pants down, I was commando and smacked my ass to get Ricky's attention. He was stroking his big dick watching the black guys.

The actress sort of looked like his mom, but he rushed over and slammed that monster into me. Fortunately his own jizz was enough lube. I moaned all over this guy's dick and he tapped on the wall so if I wanted to, he could come on my face or I could direct him to the floor. I kept working it and he came in my mouth and Ricky pulled out.

I stood up and went to kiss Ricky. He leaned down, my mouth was full of the other guy's jizz and we kissed and swapped the guy's jizz and he seemed to enjoy it.

Then on the other side of the room a nice long black dick presented itself. Rickie immediately was on that. I watched as he pulled it up and licked the shaft and sucked the guy's ball sack into his mouth and then he throated the guy and the guy face fucked him. I was stunned.

There was another nice dick in front of me and my dick was rock hard, Ricky didn't get me off when he fucked me. He let me give him a nice slow blow job, he was an older man and then he pulled out of my mouth and put his face down to the opening and asked if he could fuck me. I said sure, and backed up to the opening and bent over putting my hands on my knees and he was in me.

Nice cock seven inches, curved and plenty thick. Thick was good. He found my P-spot and went to work on me perfectly and I shot ropes of cum all over my heels.

He kept on and we fucked, it was more like making love, he knew how to make me feel so good. I came so many times, he completely drained by balls and after ward my cum was all over my feet. Those orgasms were earth shattering. I had forgotten about my out of the closet gay friend and my eyes had closed. I had never ever felt so good. I heard Ricky and opening my eyes. He was getting the shit fucked out of him and his cock was spewing ropes of cum as he had a huge analgasm.

He started screaming, "Daddy, daddy you fuck me so good, I'm your bitch."

Finally my daddy filled my cunt up and I came one more time. He said, "Come here baby."

We soulfully kissed and he said, "Here's my card my cell number is on the back. I'd like to take you to Vegas for a long weekend. Call me anyway," and once more we kissed. The card said Richard Thomas attorney at law with phone numbers in Seattle, Las Vegas and Los Angeles.

End Chapter one Life goes on for Davie.

Chapter two

Life goes on for Davie.

I went out to my Trooper and got Ricky's bag and lugged it back into the video booth in time to see Ricky getting spit roast by two fifty plus year old black men and tossed his bag in and headed out to the Trooper. I plugged my phone into the Trooper's radio and after I was on the two laner towards Auburn and I called Mom up.

Two rings and she picked up, "Hello Davie, you're on the speaker."

Another voice, "Hi Davie, I miss you," fucking Suzy. I have no mood for this now."

"Mom," I implored quietly, "Please pickup."

"I'm here honey."

"Things were good, then got weird fast, but I'm glad I know and I really need to talk to you. I'm really a mess and confused. Please?!"

"Okay, but you should know we're back together. Melody too."

"I'm fine with that. I just want you to be happy. But you're my mom. I'm lost and confused, it's a mess and complicated. I don't trust what either of them would tell me, but I trust you for me and for yourself. By the way, how's the workouts going?"

"I'm down seven pounds, thank you Missy!"

We both laughed.

"I love you mom, I'm an hour or so out depending on traffic."

I was starving and saw a Taco Time and went through and got two soft fish tacos and some Mexi-Fries and three baby cups of hot sauce.

The only thing I liked more than Taco Time was Taco del Mar's fish tacos which were world class. I put some Mexi-Fries in the soft tacos and some hot sauce too. I was so hungry, but I ate slow so as to not spill.

I pulled into Mom's driveway and Suzy's Volkswagen and another Porsche, a roadster along with the Cayenne already there. I grabbed my bag and came in through the kitchen. I could hear the women talking and giggling. Then I heard the fucking "Big John" talking. Quietly, I went up the back staircase and slipped into my room and laid down.

I felt like my one piece of safety, my rock was slipping away. Mom was in a bad place and I didn't feel as if she would keep what I told her away from Suzy, Melody and fucking Big John.

I called Richard on his cell number and he picked up and said, "Rick Thomas speaking."

I said, "Hi baby, you fucked me like nobody ever has and asked me to call you. Hear I am."

"Hi yourself," he had a normal voice," who are you? What's your name?"

"Please don't laugh, my name is Davie Bottoms."

"Davie a rose by any other name is a rose. You're a stunningly beautiful woman. I'm married and have kids. My wife and I have an open marriage and if we ever advanced she'd fuck your brains out too."

"I'd love to be done by you in Las Vegas," and giggled, "okay Rick?"

He said, "I have an office in downtown Seattle in the Rainier tower on the forty-second floor. Could you come by at ten thirty?"

"Is there parking, I'm driving up from Ruston, in Tacoma?"

"Sure is. Show my card to the parking attendant and tell him to call me and you'll park in my company spot. Okay."

"I look forward to seeing you, if seeing means you're going to fuck me silly again."

He didn't say anything for a second and then there was a cute chuckle and he said, "Davie you're going to discover about the wonders of Viagra this weekend. See you in the morning," and he hung up."

I turned my phone off and felt as if I made my first adult decision. I hoped it was a good one, but if it wasn't I'd be okay. I was not hungry and closed my eyes and slept.

There was knocking on my door and Ellen was saying, "Davie are you okay?"

I groaned and said, "Just a minute."

I stretched and my cunt ached. I needed some Midol for sure and oh after those tacos, I needed an enema in the morning too.

I padded over to the door and unbolted the door and opened it up and raised my eyebrows to her. I could see Suzy on the stairsteps.

"Actually I'm okay. I came in through the kitchen and you were having a party with Big John and all and I came up here and took a nap. They're not my kind of people and I don't need pimps in my life. If I'm going to do porn, I'm a grown woman and I can make my own decisions. I'm going on a long weekend to Las Vegas with my new friend. Oh Suzy would you have some Midol, my cunt hurts so bad, but in a good way if you know what I mean."

Suzy burst out crying and ran downstairs.

Ellen said, "That was mean Davie, she loves you."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Please, she pimped me out to that sleaze bag Big John. Apparently you too. Mom I love you and always will, but I can't trust you now. She owns your cunt and I know that asshole is fucking you too isn't he."

She looked down which confirmed it to me.

"Oh mom, what have you done," I asked her, "just a moment please."

I walked over to the bed and grabbed my phone and powered it off. I walked back to the door and handed my phone to her. "I don't need this anymore. I'll reach out to you after I settle into whatever my new life might be. I DO love you. You don't need these people in your life. You keep losing weight and get away from these people. You're divorced from that bitch. She just want's your money. For the love of God, save yourself Mom."

End Chapter two Life goes on for Davie.

Chapter Three

Life goes on for Davie.

Riding the elevator to Rick's office my mind was a jumble. I'm glad I did the enema and I had some purple chinos on and some old school purple pro keds on my feet. I redid my nails last night with deep purple colors from OPI Violet actually. I had a long sleeve lilac tee shirt with the old band Deep Purple with their iconic Smoke Over Water hit on the front.

I opened his office door and there was this stunning receptionist. She was mid-forties I was guessing. She had on this full length white pants outfit, all one piece with this deep scoop decolletage with literally the largest breasts I'd ever seen. I just stood in the doorway rooted, with my mouth open.

She said, "Davi?"

I nodded.

"Come on in and close the door. Rick will be a few minutes."

She stood up and walked around her desk and hugged me, in those massive I was not sure if tits worked any more as a descriptive word. I looked down and there was the outline of far and away the biggest dick going down one of her legs and my mouth opened further and I swear to fucking God it twitched.

I looked at her and said, "God you're, God how big is that dick. You own his cunt don't you? You're way too big for me, my cunt is way too small. I'm so fucking stupid. You're his wife right?"

I just looked down and started to cry. I'm such an idiot. Next thing I know she was hugging me again and kissed the top of my head over and over again until I stopped crying and finally I sighed and returned the hug.

"Rick was right, you're runway model beautiful. We need to get you some tits and modelling gigs and maybe by next spring the Sports Illustrated cover. I'm Jizzelle."

She went on, "You have good color sense. Come on let's go in."

She opened the obviously sound proofed door as Rick was nutting inside this woman's cunt. It was a woman too. She pushed back from his desk and he pulled up her thong.

Rick said, "Davie hi. You've met Jizzelle. This is Shelby and our fashion consultant. Shelby two things, color sense, think runway model gigs and what size titties?"

Shelby walked around me looking at my face, touching my ears and jaw line. Pulled up my tee shirt and looked my tummy and my back and butt crack, made me pull my chinos down and pinched my inside thighs and my butt and said, "Well maybe some jaw softening, the Adam's apple of course," she threw her hands up in the air and continued, "even without that she's one of the most beautiful women alive right now.

If you're asking surgery now, I'd say full B-cup or small C-cup. Little tattoos to hide the under boob incision. Don't touch her ass for God's sake. I'll get her some clothes for the weekend. Big heels, open toes pumps and stilettoes both, I love the nails don't touch, her nipples are an inch long for fuck sakes the surgeon can't mess that up. Shear tight tops showing off her nipples off white, lilac even rose, but the nails wouldn't work. I'll have her with luggage back to the Queen Anne condo right?"

Rick nodded.

Shelby said, "Come on honey," to me.

Off we went shopping. Clothes and shoes and luggage and I were in a condo next to Kerry Park on Highland Drive with a beautiful view of downtown Seattle and Elliot Bay and across to West Seattle.

I was staring out the window and a phone rang in the kitchen and I walked in wearing some come fuck me pumps with six inch heels. I was six foot three now and there was a new iPhone on the counter. It had a lilac cover.

I picked it up and looked at the missed call and called back.

"Hi this is Rick Thomas speaking, how may I help you?"

"Hey Rick, it's Davie," I had to stop because my heart was beating so hard, "this place is beautiful! Thanks for letting me stay here."

"Oh no problem. When you're working here or just decompressing from a gig, you stay there. After we get back on Monday you will have surgery at Swedish Medical center.

End chapter three. More soon.

Catcher78
Catcher78
152 Followers