Dick Pic Pt. 03

Story Info
Punished for sending dick pic.
2.4k words
4.62
23.8k
46
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott was dreaming his cock was being sucked. But it wasn't his girlfriend Danielle, it was his sister Carrie.

'Oh Scott. Yes. Give me that big cock,' Carrie said in the dream.

'Oh Scott. Scott'. He reached down to touch his hard cock...

"Scott!" Someone yelled. It sounded like his mother. "Wake up!"

Scott opened his eyes. Yep, his mother was standing over him. Next to her was another woman. And it looked like Danielle's mom.

'This can't be good'. Scott thought. His cock immediately shriveled.

"What the hell, Mom. I was sleeping," Scott said trying to sound annoyed.

"Don't what the hell me. Have you been sending what are they called again?" his mom asked Mrs. Bell.

"Dick pics I believe," Mrs. Bell said.

"Yes. Dick pics. Are you sending your girlfriend dick pics?"

"Oh my God, Mom. Come on," Scott said embarrassed.

"So, is that a yes, or no?" his mother asked.

"No, Mom. I haven't sent any of those pictures to Danielle," Scott lied.

"What's wrong Scott? Can't say the words dick pic?" His mother asked.

"Mom! Stop saying dick pic," Scott pleaded.

"How about this? Is this your dick in this pic?" his mother asked shoving a phone at him. It wasn't Danielle's phone. It must be her mothers.

No. There was no way he'd made that mistake again.

"Mrs. Bell found these in her daughter's phone when she borrowed it," his mother said.

That explains it.

"She then transferred them to her phone, so her daughter wouldn't know and showed them to me. I especially like this one, because it shows your face!" his mother shouted the last word.

"Look! I can explain," Scott said.

"Explain nothing," his mother said. "Get across my lap. Maybe a spanking is what will get through."

"Mom. You can't be serious," Scott said.

"Oh. I'm dead serious," his mother said, dragging Scott from beneath the covers and laying him across her lap. All he was wearing was underwear.

Scott was actually a bit frightened. He'd never seen his mother so angry.

"I can't believe you embarrassed me like that," his mother said, spanking his ass with each word.

"We counted ten pictures of your cock on Danielle's phone, so Judy and I will give you ten spanks each," his mother informed him.

True to her word, after his mom spanked him ten times, Scott was made to lay across Mrs. Bell's lap while she spanked him ten times.

"I think we should give him ten more spanks just to be sure he really understands," Mrs. Bell said.

"I agree," his mother said.

'Of course, she did. She's gone crazy,' Scott thought. There was a problem though. In between the smacks on his ass, both his mother and Judy would rub it. Well, with the spanking and the rubbing, he'd started to get hard. It wasn't a full erection, but it was starting to grow some. Hopefully they wouldn't notice.

"Lay across the bed," his mother ordered.

Scott didn't even bother to argue. He just did what he was told. Hopefully his stupid sister wouldn't walk in. He'd really be embarrassed then. She'd probably love to spank his ass. The freak.

"Let's get rid of this layer of protection too," Mrs. Bell said.

"Ooh, I like it," his mom echoed.

Before Scott knew what was happening, he felt his underwear being yanked down and off by two sets of hands.

"Wait, Mom. No!" Scott said, starting to get up.

"Stay there," his mother said, pushing him back down.

'Great!' Scott thought. 'Now my mom and my girlfriend's mom are seeing my naked ass.

"It's gonna be great seeing this white butt turn red," Judy a/k/a/ Mrs. Bell said, dragging her nails across Scott's butt.

Scott felt another set of nails joining the first and assumed his mother was also scratching his ass too. Suddenly there was a slap.

"Ow!" Scott said. Both women laughed.

"What's wrong son? Can't take corporal punishment?" his mother asked. This was followed by another slap. Harder this time. Then his ass was slapped way more then ten times. The women laughed every time Scott flinched or cried out.

"Is that ten?" his mom asked.

"I don't know. I thought you were counting," Judy said.

They both thought this was funny. They were rubbing his ass and dragging their nails on it again.

"Well, that's probably enough," Scott heard his mom say. "It looks pretty red."

"It feels warm too," Judy said.

"Oh, I have an idea," His mother said, and whispered something in Judy's ear.

"Oh, Ruth you're wicked. I love it."

"Scott, don't you dare move," his mother, Ruth said.

"So, Scott. How well does my daughter suck cock?" Judy asked.

"What?" Scott said. starting to get up.

"Stay there!" she said, smacking Scott on the ass. "You know if your mother wasn't here, I'd take that big cock of yours down my throat, I'd suck you off and I'd swallow your load." Judy said. reaching out and grabbing Scott's ass. "Maybe next time you're over I'll join..."

"Okay, Judy. Smack his ass," Ruth said.

Scott felt a smack on his ass, then a click. He turned and saw his mother went and got her phone and had taken a picture of Judy spanking his butt.

"What?" Ruth said. "I thought you liked having your picture taken." She took a couple more, then it was Judy's turn to take pictures of his mom spanking him. They each got pictures trading phones while using their own.

"Scott, spread your butt cheeks. We wanna see that asshole of yours," Judy commanded.

'Mom. Come on. This is really embarrassing," Scott said.

"Do it!" his mother said, smacking his ass again.

Scott reached back and pulled open his butt cheeks. The women laughed as they took more pictures, making Scott turn towards the camera so his face was visible too. God, if these pictures ever got out...

"Tickle, tickle," Judy said and he felt her fingernail tickling his asshole.

"Hey!" Scott said, jumping. "Stop!"

"Aww, is your little asshole ticklish?" his mother asked, joining her friend to tickle his asshole.

"My husband loves his asshole played with," Judy confessed.

"Really?" Ruth asked.

"Oh my God he comes so much," Judy said.

Scott couldn't believe the conversation they were having. He was getting turned on again.

"Okay. Stand up and turn around," his mother said, giving him a final smack. "Since you're so proud of your cock. Show us."

"Yeah, shows us your cock." Judy, said.

'Fine.' Scott thought. 'If they wanted to see his cock. He'd show them his cock.'

Neither Judy or Ruth was prepared though. A picture is one thing, in person is another.

"Holy shit," Judy said.

"Scott Michael Smith!" Ruth scolded her son. 'How am I in trouble for having a huge cock?' Scott asked himself.

Scott stood naked and proud as his hard cock bounced up and down in front of the faces of his mom and his girlfriend's mom. While they were admiring (he hoped anyway) his cock. Scott studied the two women. His mom, Ruth, had long brown hair, streaked with blonde highlights. She had big boobs and a pretty face, although he never really saw her as pretty until now. Judy had blonde hair with brown streaks in it. He boobs looked even bigger and it didn't look like she was wearing a bra. He could clearly see her hard nipples. She too was pretty. Both women had nice butts now that Scott thought about it. Scott had brown hair but no streaks. He was tall, skinny and average looking. He did have a big cock though.

"Scott why is your cock so hard?" Ruth asked her son.

"Fuck that. Why is it so big?" Judy asked.

"Judy! This is still my son," Ruth said.

"Maybe we should spank his cock too," Judy said.

Ruth smacked her son's cock. "Is that what Judy and I need to do? Do we need to spank your cock to make this boner go away?" his mom asked, while she and Judy took turns smacking his hard cock and watching it bounce back again.

"Oh my God, Ruth, look. His balls are totally shaved."

Judy held Scott's cock up while she and Ruth inspected his hairless balls. In fact, Scott didn't have any pubic hair at all. The women then tickled, grabbed, fondled and played with Scott's balls.

"It's really not fair that Scott here is the only one naked," Judy said.

"What? I can't let my son see me naked," Ruth exclaimed.

"Bitch, please. You just tickled his asshole," Judy said. "I think we're beyond inappropriate."

Then, before Scott realized it, both women were taking off their clothes. Soon, both women were naked. His mom had big boobs, big areolas and average nipples, that were rock hard. 'Embarrassed my ass', Scott thought. Judy had even bigger boobs, average areolas and thick nipples.

Instinctively, Scott reached out and grabbed each woman's breast. He rubbing and pinched their nipples.

"Typical," Ruth said.

"Well, in for a penny, in for a pound," Judy said and swallowed Scott's cock. When his girlfriend's mom had deepthroated his cock, Danielle couldn't even do that, he heard a click and saw that his mother had taken a picture of his cock inside Judy's mouth. Then she grabbed Judy's phone and took another one.

Soon, they were taking turns sucking his cock and balls. They really liked his shaved balls. His mother actually moaned while she was sucking on his balls. At one point he felt both his balls being sucked at the same time. He looked down and saw his mom and his girlfriend's mom were both sucking a ball and looking up at him.

"Take a pic," his mom said, handing Scott both phones. After he took a couple of pictures with both phones, he watched the two women sucking his balls and stroking his cock. Scott couldn't take it.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come," he announced. Judy grabbed his cock and aimed it at Ruth's tits. After a few pumps, Scott shot his load all over his own mother's big breasts. Judy then licked Scott's cum from his mother's boobs, while his mother took his cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head, cleaning up any remaining cum. Then Scott watched as Judy shared his cum with Ruth in a hot French kiss.

"Our turn now," Judy said. "I want to see you lick your mom's pussy while I fuck you."

Scott was thrown on the bed and before he realized what was happening, his mom was lowering her pussy onto his face. She had hair above her pussy but her lips were shaved. At first Scott just laid there. Not sure if he was really expected to eat his own mother out. Danielle loved it, but since she was his first, he wasn't sure if all women did. Besides, this was his own mother. Was he really going to try and make his own mom come with his tongue?

"Come on, son. Let me feel that tongue. Lick the area you came from," his mother said.

'Holy shit, she's crazy'. Scott thought.

Just as he was slipping his tongue inside his mother's cunt, he felt his cock being swallowed by his girlfriend's mom's shaved pussy. She was pretty tight and very wet.

Soon they got into a rhythm. Judy was riding his cock like no tomorrow. Her pussy was stretched out on his cock and he could hear the wetness of him fucking her above her moans and pants. His mother on the other hand, was quiet as a mouse, but she kept rubbing her pussy hard on his face when he didn't lick her fast enough.

"Come on boy, ring my bell," Mrs. Bell said. A line Scott was pretty sure she'd used before.

Scott started thrusting harder and harder inside his girlfriend's mom, just when his own mother had her orgasm. Finally, after being deadly quiet, his mother let out a piercing scream and squeezed her thighs together in a full body shuddering orgasm.

Scott kept licking her pussy, causing her to continue to shudder.

"Stop licking my pussy, for fucks sake!" his mom practically shouted.

Judy let out a low moan and came on his cock. A minute later Scott announced he was going to come too. He thought she'd climb off, but she squeezed her legs together instead and with a shout of his own he shot his load deep inside her. Then Mrs. Bell climbed on top of his mom and he watched as his mother licked his dripping cum out of his girlfriend's mom's pussy.

Both women then "cleaned" his cock.

"My turn to ride that thing," his mom said, starting to climb on his cock.

"What? No. Mom come on," Scott said. Eating her out was one thing, but fucking her? That seemed like going too far.

But his protests were drowned out when Judy climbed on his face, covering his mouth and his mother climbed on his cock.

Pretty soon Scott felt his cock slid smoothly inside his mother pussy. Or as she puts it, the place he came from. She wasn't as wet as Judy, but she was tighter. Well, she probably hadn't had sex as much as Mrs. Bell, being she was married and his mother was divorced and didn't really date.

It didn't take long to bring Judy off.

His mother took a while. Scott reached back and grabbed his mother's ass. Squeezing her butt cheeks. Then he started slapping them. Giving her the return spanking, she'd given him. Then he wet his middle finger and without warning, shoved it inside her asshole. Soon he was fucking her with both his cock and finger. She seemed to like it because she screamed, she was coming and soon her pussy tightened up on his cock and once again he warned he was going to come too. She didn't get off either and a minute later he squirted his load inside his own mother's pussy. He then watched Judy lick his cum out of his own mother's cunt.

They made him kneel on the bed while they scratched, spanked and tickled his balls cock and butt. Then they each look turns licking his asshole. That got his cock super hard again. They were each spanking him together when the door suddenly burst open and Scott heard his girlfriend and his sister both shout, "Mom!?"

"I can explain," Scott said.