Dick-Sucking Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trey was flabbergasted by the image of his aunt Candy kneeling in his grandparent's boathouse and taking his father's dick into her mouth. Even worse, he found his own cock growing uncomfortably hard in his trousers, as the image he had at first struggled to attain, suddenly became impossible to forget. He reached down to shift his now rigid cock into a more comfortable position and looked nervously over at his father to ascertain whether he'd noticed Trey's reaction. Trey was shocked to see his father sitting back comfortably in his own chair, lost in memory, and by the evidence of the tent growing in his own pants, his father was getting visibly erect remembering his own sister sucking his dick as a young man.

"And you enjoyed it?" Trey asked in shock.

"Well of course," His father shrugged and took a drink. "I mean, who wouldn't?" Trey tried not to notice the distended rod in his father's pants gave a slight twitch as he said it. "It's a wonderful feeling." He nodded. "She wasn't very good at it to begin with, but even the learning stage is quite enjoyable for a young man who's never experienced having his dick sucked before."

Trey stared into the fire and finished his drink. His body filled with the warm pleasant glow of the whiskey, the crackling fire and the image of his aunt Candy learning how to suck his father's cock.

"I was glad that we still had chances to sneak away at college, but I never made a real effort to find a girl of my own, until Candy met your uncle Phil and he let her start sucking his dick." His father sighed. "By then she'd gotten quite good at it and I'd gotten used to a regular dick-sucking to relieve the need for release. Those shared dorms don't give you much privacy for masturbation, so having Candy there to swallow my cum on a regular basis was a real treat."

"Wait...she'd swallow your...." It was all too much to believe.

"Well of course," His father looked mildly irritated by the interruption. "I mean, that's the whole point, isn't it, son? To keep the young man happy until they can get married and start having children." He scowled over at Trey as if he was put out by having to make the point so bluntly. "Then after they're married, when the wife is unable to have sex during her monthly time, or when circumstances make it necessary to hold off having any more children, well then, she has a way to keep her husband satisfied, without the need for him to risk catching something from less-reputable woman." He stated it as if it should be obvious.

"So then she'd do it for Uncle Phil?" Trey tried to imagine his aunt doing that in college.

"She did." He nodded. "As a Med student, your uncle Phil was a serious young man, but Candy saw his potential and just look at how successful he is now." Uncle Phil was the head of the surgical unit at a teaching hospital across the state and regularly lectured across the country. He even held a few patents on devices he'd developed to improve surgical techniques. "Phil still thanks me for teaching her so well," his father chuckled. "Said he was hers about two minutes after she'd unzipped his pants that first time." He laughed a little harder as he added. "Candy swears it was less than a minute!"

"I can't believe you're joking about this." Trey sputtered.

"It's one of the things that brother-in-laws share," His father explained. "It's a special bond to know that you are the only two who have ever had their dick in a woman's mouth and had her swallow your cum." He looked over at Trey. "Just like your uncle Jim and I."

"What the hell..." Trey was half out of his chair in shock.

"Language son," His father looked over sternly.

Jim was his mother's older brother, and as hard as Trey tried, there was just no way he could ever imagine his prim and proper mother doing something like that for anyone, let alone her own brother!

"Son, I need you to take a more mature outlook on these things," His dad scowled. "Of course your mother started sucking dick when she turned eighteen. She came from a very respectable family and they knew the tradition as well as anyone else." He pointed a finger at me. "You can be thankful she did, because you and your sisters wouldn't be here if she didn't show up for her first year of college already knowing what to do."

"But her and Uncle Jim....," Trey slouched back in resignation, but his father could plainly see that the news had done nothing to tame the obvious erection that the conversation about dick-sucking had triggered.

"That's right son," His father's dick twitched at the memory, "He'd given her the opportunity to practice, so that by the time she took me behind the tree outside William's Hall after I pinned her on our fifth date, she was ready to give me an amazing blowjob and swallow every drop of the load of cum that had built up in anticipation of sticking my dick in her lovely mouth." He smiled serenely. "She was really something...." His father mused. "I often wondered if she'd gone to your aunt Candy for advice about what I enjoyed before that evening. They were in the same sorority, you know." He nodded in my direction and relit his pipe. "It's a special bond a man's wife and sister share, knowing they are the only two to have shared something like that with him."

Trey should have been disgusted by the image of his own mother with a dick in her mouth, but his mind was reeling from the idea that his parents, their siblings and spouses seemed to have passed their college years in a dick-sucking frenzy based on some age-old tradition that made Buck sound less like a lunatic than he could have ever imagined.

"So I'm glad we talked, son." His father said, snapping Trey out of his reverie, ashamed that he could feel precum leaking from the tip of his dick. "Because your sisters are going to need your help."

Trey awoke later than usual the next morning and lay half-awake in his bed, wondering if he had dreamt the entire conversation with his father after dinner. The taste in his mouth reminded him that it had, as he remembered making his way upstairs afterward, still lightheaded from the whiskey and reeling from what his father had told him. He had taken off his clothes and crawled into bed in his underwear, neglecting the need to brush his teeth before going to sleep.

Even still, he struggled to wrap his mind around what he was expected to do now that the obligation had been passed down to him. He wondered if there was any way he could go through with it, even as he was forced from his bed by the urgent need to urinate, made worse by the painfully hard erection that he'd developed thinking about his parents, aunts and uncles engaged in the strange traditions that he was now being asked to take up as a young man in society.

As much as Trey had missed breakfast with his family while he'd been away at school for the past few months, he couldn't fully enjoy it that morning as he sat at the table with his parents and sisters.

His father had given him a wink and an encouraging pat on his shoulder when he'd walked into the kitchen and his mother had a beaming smile and flush about her that Trey couldn't decide was just from joy at having him home again, or awkward discomfort from knowing that Trey now knew the secret courtship rituals she had participated in as a young woman. It was bad enough to know she'd done those things with Uncle Jim and his father, but Trey didn't think he could bear it if his mother found out that he now knew that she'd started sucking dick when she was the same age that his sisters were now.

Trey could barely concentrate on his food as he looked from one sister to the other. Cissy smiled with delight when she looked up to see Trey looking at her and happily chewed on a bite of waffle, glad to have her brother home. Trey couldn't bear to think of his sweet sister Cissy doing anything like what his father had suggested, but averting his eyes, he made the mistake of looking over just as his sister Carol had picked up a breakfast sausage with her fork and inserted one end in her mouth to take a bite. Time froze as Trey watched her full, pink lips wrap around the slender sausage before she took a bite and realized that he had an immediate reaction as his cock stiffened in his trousers watching his sister's lips move and pucker as she chewed the bite of meat now in her mouth.

"What?" Trey looked up from her mouth to see Carol staring at him with a look of mild annoyance. She reached up to dab her lips with her napkin. "Do I have something on my face?"

"No...," Trey stammered, doing his best not to betray the pounding in his ears and chest that he felt echoed in his now throbbing dick. "I was just daydreaming I guess." He shook his head trying to clear the image from his mind. "Guess I didn't get enough sleep."

"Are you feeling all right, Bubby?" Cissy had stopped eating and looked at him intently. She almost never used the nickname she'd had for him when they were little, but reverted to it in times of endearment or concern.

"Yeah," Trey wiped at his forehead with his napkin as he felt himself breaking out in a sweat. "Guess I wasn't sleeping much this past week during exams." He shrugged and tried to wave it away as he resumed eating.

"Well maybe you should stay in today," His mother suggested. "You don't want to run yourself down and risk spending Christmas sick in bed." She tilted her head and smiled as she looked over at him. "There's plenty of time to run around and connect with your friends while you're home. There's a dance at the club tonight if you're feeling better this evening, but don't feel like you have to go if you aren't."

"Well, I have no intention of missing it," Carol pointed out before taking another bite of waffle. "I'm not missing the chance to wear my new dress and all my friends are going to be there."

"Not while you're chewing, Carol," He mother gently reminded her.

Cissy could tell that something wasn't quite right with Trey that evening, but struggled to put her finger on it. They had played cards and backgammon, but it just wasn't the same as it had always been. The two of them had always shared a special bond, laughing about things no one else found half as funny, chattering away during games and outings, going to the park, the soda fountain in town or simply swinging back and forth on the porch swing that overlooked the neatly manicured landscape of their back yard. Instead of laughing at her jokes, or doing his part to keep the conversation going, as he always had, Trey seemed thoughtful, evasive and in a way that made no sense, vaguely embarrassed.

"Trey, what is it?" Cissy asked at last. "I can tell when something is bothering you." She put down her dice cup and waited for him to reply before taking her turn.

Trey looked up, but could only hold her gaze for a moment before looking down. "It's nothing, Cissy. Take your turn."

"Not until you tell me what's going on." Cissy tilted her head as she waited for him to look up. "I've been waiting to see you for weeks and now that you're here, it feels like..." She struggled to name it. "Like you haven't come back at all." Her voice broke and she was surprised to feel tears welling up in her eyes."

"I'm fine, Cissy," Trey tried his best to sound convincing.

"Well, I'm not." Cissy felt a surge of confusion and hurt rising up inside her. "Why won't you talk to me?"

"Oh Cissy," Trey only then realized how much his own mood was affecting his sweet sister. He came up off the rug and circled around the coffee table to where Cissy sat on the rug on the other side. "I really am okay," He put his arm around her shoulders in a brotherly hug to comfort her. "It's just...I just have a lot on my mind."

"It's something daddy said to you, isn't it?" Cissy looked up at him, her big brown eyes filled with tears that began making their way down her full cheeks. Her full lips trembled as she tried to control the fear and confusion that swirled within her. "Something's wrong with him or mommy, isn't it?" Her eyes pleaded with him. "Please tell me what it is, Bubby. I can't stand not knowing."

"No Cissy," he squeezed her reassuringly. "It's nothing like that. I promise."

"Then why can't you tell me?" Her eyes searched his urgently, but he was too ashamed to hold her gaze. "Bubby, please tell me what what's wrong, or I'll have to ask dad myself."

Trey's eyes darted back up to connect with hers and he realized that she would do exactly that if he didn't say anything. After a few moments he took a deep breath and nodded. He told her everything.

If Trey had trouble imagining what Cissy's reaction would be: disgust, horror or complete disbelief, he was completely unprepared for her silent nodding, thoughtful stares and pointed questions. When he had finished, she simply nodded slowly and murmured, "So that's what it is."

"So that's what what is, Cissy" Trey was having a hard time following her.

"Haven't you noticed how everyone changes after they turn eighteen?" She looked up at him with a faraway look, suddenly reminding him of how much she had loved Nancy Drew mysteries growing up. "It all makes sense." She focused more urgently on her brother, caught up in the excitement of the new discovery. "I've been noticing over the last few years how everyone starts acting so strangely right around eighteen. This explains everything," she held up an index finger. "Remember how Cousin Stan and Eliza stopped fighting as soon as she turned eighteen a few Summers back?"

"The last time we all stayed up at the lake together?" Trey searched his memory.

"Exactly!" Cissy pointed at him emphatically. "Every Summer before that they would fight like cats and dogs, every chance they got, and then that Summer, it was like all of a sudden they were best friends. They were always going off somewhere, or volunteering to go to town for groceries." She nodded slowly, remembering back, convinced now that she was right.

"But Stan and Eliza...?" Trey really hadn't paid much attention to how much less they fought that Summer. He had been preoccupied with the fact that it was the first Summer where he was able to take the family power boat out on the lake, as often as he liked, for the first time. He struggled to picture what his sister now imagined.

"And my friend Sandy has been acting weird since her brother came home from college at Thanksgiving," she ticked off another finger. "She turned eighteen in October and once her brother got home, all she had time for while he was home was practicing piano duets, like they used to when they were little." She rolled her eyes. "She told me they were practicing a piece to play at her Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary party this Spring, but I know for a fact that she hated taking piano and couldn't wait until her brother finally quit so she could stop taking lessons too."

"Sandy and Chuck...?" It was like Trey's world was spinning off its axis. Like nothing made sense any longer.

"Yep," Cissy nodded decisively. "It explains everything."

Trey got up and started pacing around the living room, doing his best to process how much the world had changed in the last twenty-four hours. When he heard Cissy giggling softly by the couch, he wheeled around, wondering if the reality of the situation had left her delirious.

"Sorry," Cissy waved her hand apologetically. "It's just so funny to think about...," she began laughing too hard to speak. She covered her mouth with both hands as if it would keep her laughter from being able to escape, but it did no good. In the next few moments she was rolling on the rug between the coffee table and the sofa in her soft yellow sweater and plaid skirt, unable to speak and barely able to breathe as she waited for the wave of hilarity to subside.

Trey sat on the edge of the sofa as she got herself under control, relieved on one level that she wasn't traumatized by what he had revealed to her, but still hopelessly lost in trying to understand her reaction. Even as he tried to ignore the fact that he still had no idea what he was going to do about what his father had told him he had to do. When Cissy finally got control of herself, she sat up, brushing her hair back from her flushed cheeks and smoothing her skirt out over her legs curled up beneath her. It took her a few more moments to catch her breath before she was able to look over at Trey's concerned face.

"I guess I should be happy you're taking this as well as you are," Trey offered.

Cissy giggled. "I guess I'm just kind of relieved that it isn't some deep, dark mystery anymore," she shrugged. "I suppose I thought it was something much worse."

"Worse than this?" Trey looked at her in disbelief.

"Well...I don't know," Cissy seemed much more practical about it than Trey did, even being a year younger. "I guess we always imagine things are worse than they really are when we don't know for certain." She shrugged again. "I guess I'd rather know the truth...then have to wonder about it."

"Guess I didn't know there was any mystery to wonder about," Trey shrugged himself as he paused to look out toward the hallway where the grandfather clock was just now ringing 8:00. Dinner would be wrapping up at the club and dancing would soon begin. It all seemed like it was happening on another planet at the moment; planet that he no longer belonged to. He looked over at Cissy, who now was looking up at him thoughtfully, if perhaps a little concerned.

"Look Bubby," Cissy reached over to pat his knee. "It's going to be okay. You're my best friend. We'll figure out a way to get through this, just like we've gotten through everything else."

"You're kidding, right?" Trey was searching her face in confusion, wondering at her newfound sense of calm. "We can't really go through with this."

"Well...," Cissy lifted her eyebrows and tilted her head from side to side.

"Wait...you're not seriously thinking..." Trey was shocked that his sweet sister would even consider it.

Cissy blushed. "Well, I have been awfully curious about these things since we took health class and I had the talk with mother and Carol," she admitted, unable to look up at her brother's face. "I was kind of dreading having to figure this all out with boys," she looked down at her skirt, pulling at some invisible bit of fluff or loose thread. "I've just never had any boyfriends like Carol does."

"But I'm your brother, Cissy"

"And you're also my best friend," she looked up at him defiantly. "You've always been my best friend and you said you'd always be there to look out for me," she reminded him. Trey nodded reluctantly. "Well, I need you to look out for me now too...when...when I need you most." She finished lamely.

"I guess I didn't think about it like that," Trey admitted, suddenly feeling like he was the younger sibling.

"I've just been dreading my first boyfriend because I felt like he was going to think I was a social failure because I've just turned eighteen and I've never even kissed a boy." Cissy's frustration came spilling out. "I didn't know what I was going to do and now it seems like there's a solution that I hadn't expected and I...I just..." She let out a deep breath of exasperation.

"What Cissy?" Trey tilted his head to try and meet her downcast eyes.

"Well I guess if there was any boy I could trust to help me learn this stuff...," she looked up to meet his gaze. "I guess I'm relieved that it could be you." She finished softly.

"Really?" Trey was dumbfounded. "I guess I never thought of it that way."

"Neither did I, but I'm starting to think that those people in the old fashioned times might have been onto something." She shrugged. "You've never made fun of me, or made me feel left out. The way that Carol does. I just assumed that she's been figuring things out with boys the whole time and that I'm never going to learn." Trey could see now how much this had been worrying her.