Dick-Sucking Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you really want to do this?" Trey couldn't believe it had gotten to a point that he could even ask Cissy something like this. He couldn't imagine before how he could ever bring it up, let alone ask Cissy to try it with him. Yet here he was.

Cissy looked up briefly then averted her eyes as she blushed. "On one condition..." she asked shyly.

"What's that?" Trey's guard was up.

"Well, two...now that I think about it," She rolled her eyes and fidgeted with her hands.

"Okay, okay...just tell me." Trey's heart was racing.

"Well...you have to teach me more than just that one thing I'm supposed to learn how to do..." she started hesitantly.

"Wait...you don't mean you want me to...," Trey couldn't hide his shock.

"No...NO!" Cissy caught his drift and her face took on a horrified expression. "I meant like, kissing and stuff like that." She said emphatically.

"Oh...okay, I guess," Trey was relieved. "What's the other thing?"

"Well...that you don't help Carol," She looked up at him intently. "At least not until after I've already gotten a chance to learn how to do it properly, anyway."

"Okay," Trey nodded solemnly. In truth, he was dreading telling Carol even more than he had been about telling Cissy. He and Cissy had always had an easier time talking, where Carol had always seemed much more interested in her social life outside of the family. Of the three, she was definitely the most confident and outgoing. While she didn't seem hostile to Trey, neither did she seem like she cared about their relationship very much. "I won't say anything to Carol until you say its okay," Trey agreed soberly.

"Okay," Cissy let out a shaky breath and rose to her knees before settling back down to sit on her heels. She looked up at Trey expectantly, a flush suffusing her cheeks.

"So when did you want to start?" Trey felt a little lost in what he should do next.

"Well, everyone else is going to be at the club for the next few hours...," Cissy did her best to control her voice, but she felt like she was trembling all over.

Trey shifted uncomfortably on the couch, embarrassed that he had gotten very aroused in the last few moments. But after doing his level best to keep his erection hidden for so long, he was struggling with the idea that he was about to willingly expose himself, and to his sister no less!

"What is it?" Cissy looked nervously at Trey's face and couldn't help that her eyes darted quickly down to his lap.

"Nothing," Trey's mouth had gone very dry. "It's just kind of embarrassing. Are you sure you aren't going to be offended to see, you know..."

"Oh," Cissy blushed deeply. "Well, I guess I can admit now that I've been kind of curious." her eyes darted up briefly to his. "I just didn't know if I'd be able to see one before I got married, I suppose." She wrinkled her mouth fighting a smile, feeling jittery all over with excitement.

"I just feel funny, is all," Trey couldn't imagine unzipping his pants to reveal himself in the next few moments. He felt his heart beating in his chest and his breathing felt labored. "Having to get undressed like that...in front of you..." His voice felt like it sounded very squeaky as he said it.

"Is there anything, you know, that I can do to help?" Cissy could feel herself getting wet and her stomach had taken on a funny hollow feeling, even as she felt a pulsing emanate between her legs. Her own voice had taken on a husky quality and she felt a constant need to clear her throat.

Trey fidgeted. "Well, maybe if you had to show me something too?" He looked over at her hopefully.

"Oh...okay...I guess that seems fair," she conceded nervously. "Is there something you wanted, you know....to see?"

"Would it be okay if you showed your...well, your...top?" Trey couldn't meet her eyes as he suggested it.

Cissy giggled. "Don't you mean what's under my top?" She was surprised to find that she was more than a little flattered, even as she was nervous about what Trey would think of her breasts. Of the two, Carol had the bigger breasts and Cissy had always felt a little inadequate next to most girls, as she had never gotten much past a full "B" cup, when most of her friends, and Carol, had long since moved to a "C". A few of her friends had even graduated to "D" cups by now. The fact that Trey wanted to see them made her tingle all over.

Trey smiled nervously at the joke and found that his erect cock was twitching with excitement as he anticipated seeing his sister's breasts exposed. He was feeling less embarrassed and beginning to enjoy himself, thinking it was turning out to be far less scary, and a lot more fun, than he ever could have imagined. He watched Cissy sit up and pull her soft, lemon-yellow sweater over her head, to reveal a white short sleeved cotton blouse underneath. Trey couldn't help but notice the bra straps, showing up a lighter shade of white, through the shoulders of her blouse, scarcely able to believe that he was going to be seeing what was underneath both her blouse and her bra in the next few moments.

Cissy paused as she began to undo her top button, "Were you expecting me to go first or something?" She looked at him pointedly, still sitting on the couch.

"Oh, yeah...of course," Trey stood up nervously, embarrassed at the hard ridge of his penis bulging out at the front of his khaki chinos. His hands trembled as he began to pull at his belt and fumble with the buckle. By the time he had his belt open and his pants unbuttoned, he looked up to see Cissy, her blouse completely unbuttoned and her white bra fully exposed against her creamy skin. There was a small pink and green flower right in the center of where the cups met in the front.

Cissy looked at the pattern on the fabric of Trey's cotton boxers as his zipper came down and the swollen shape underneath that had pushed itself urgently forward, as if it couldn't wait to be freed. She felt like something was caught in her throat and as much as she wanted to make a joke to lighten the mood, she wasn't sure she could make much more than a croaking squeak in that moment.

"So, should we both go at the same time?" Trey suggested huskily as he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his boxers. Cissy just nodded nervously, her lips pressed tightly together as her hands lifted up to the underside of her bra. "Okay," Trey swallowed hard. "Then on three." He waited until Cissy nodded ever so slightly.

"One..." Trey looked at a flushed pink color spreading over the skin of Cissy's chest where his eyes were fixed, waiting for her hands to lift. "Two..." His eyes flickered up to Cissy's face, still not quite able to believe that they were going through with it. He was surprised to find that her eyes were locked onto the bulge in his underwear and her tongue quickly passed unconsciously across her lips. "...Three!"

Time slowed to a crawl as Trey lifted the elastic of his boxers up and over the distended length of his hard dick, his eyes glued to the underside of Cissy's bra as she began to lift at the edges and Trey's heart took a very thick beat as he watched the lower swell of her breasts revealed as the front of her bra lifted ever so slowly.

For her part, Cissy looked on fascinated as she saw the pink tip of her brother's exposed penis once the fabric of his shorts had lifted over and it began to be lowered. Pulling up at the bottom of her bra, she could feel the cool air in the room on the soft skin of the bottom of her breasts as the fabric lifted clear. Her skin felt hot and flushed so the air made her feel as if she was tingling in every pore. She felt the tips of her fingers brush against the hard tips of her nipples as they passed over, and in that moment, she knew her breasts were dropping clear, out in the open, where her brother would be able to see them.

She stared transfixed as the fabric of her brothers underwear dropped, lower and lower, so that inch after impossible inch of his throbbing cock was being exposed to her view. After the first few inches came into view, she was sure that there couldn't be much more to reveal and it came as a shock that there was so much more than she imagined. It didn't seem possible that boys could hide something like that in their pants as she saw the full length of his hard, flushed dick, now sticking straight up for her to look at.

Trey couldn't quite believe that Cissy would go through with it, but as her hands lifted up and her lovely little breasts dropped free, their pointed pink nipples in full view, capping the wonderful little mounds covered in her soft pale skin, Trey's breath caught at the sight of the first pair of breasts he had ever seen for himself. He almost forgotten that his own dick was now fully exposed to his sister, until he looked up, to find her staring open-mouthed at the twitching length of his cock, now harder than he could ever remember it being before.

Cissy traced her eyes over the gentle flare of his cock head and the light tracing of ridges and veins that gave texture to the length of his painfully hard dick. It twitched slightly, almost seeming to throb as she watched it pulsate, just a few feet away. Feeling the twitching in her stomach, and the throb in her own pussy, Cissy imagined her brother was feeling exactly as she did in that moment.

Trey did his best, to commit every inch of his sister's breasts to his memory, as they seemed so beautiful and exciting to look at. It felt like they almost had a magical quality about them. He looked up briefly, still trying to connect the half-naked girl in front of him with the idea of his sister when their eyes locked for a moment, and then both looked away quickly, deeply blushing.

If they were both frozen in that moment, unsure of what it was that they should do next, they were both shocked into a panic when they saw headlights sweep across the front window and heard their parents car pull up to a stop in front of the house. Cissy pulled frantically down on her bra, snatched up her sweater from the rug and ran for the stairs before she heard the car doors close. Trey, for his part, did his best to quickly zip up his khakis and flopped down onto the rug beside the coffee table, fumbling at his belt even as he heard car doors slamming and footsteps on the marble porch outside their front door.

By the time his father had unlocked the door and his mother and Carol stepped in, Trey had done his best to compose himself, thankful for the cover of the coffee table to conceal his still hard dick from view.

"Head on upstairs to undress and get cleaned up, young lady," His mother sounded upset. "We'll talk about this in the morning, once you're in a position to explain yourself." He saw Carol walk by, hunched forward, and then heard her walking unsteadily upstairs while he heard his mother's high heels walking further down the hall, to his parent's bedroom, at the rear of the house.

After locking the front door, his father turned to poke his head into the room, "There you are sport. How're you feeling, son?"

"I guess I'm doing okay," Trey shrugged, trying his best to look natural. "What happened? You're home early."

"Well," his father looked down as he spun his key ring on his index finger. "Turns out Carol and a few of her friends convinced one of the bartenders to pour a little something extra in their sodas this evening." He raised his eyebrows in amusement. "Sally Enwright had to come find your mother in the ballroom as Carol had managed to throw up her entire dinner in the ladies room after just a couple of dances." He grinned devilishly, leaning jauntily against the door frame in his bow tie and white dinner jacket, key ring spinning on his finger. "Luckily, we got her out of there without drawing too much attention, while everyone else was dancing." He rolled his eyes.

Trey laughed, taking a little delight in the fact that Carol had once again managed to get herself in trouble due to her reckless nature. "Sorry if it ruined your evening."

His dad waved the concern away. "You know I never cared much for those things. Just gives your mother a chance to wear a new dress now and then." He grinned. "I'd stay out of her way this evening if she comes back out," he confided in an overloud whisper. "I was just going to have a pipe and a scotch in my office if you're up to joining me."

Trey raised his hand in protest. "I'd rather not if it's okay, dad" he grinned sheepishly. "I might have had a little too much myself last night. Think I'll just grab a glass of water and head up to bed, if that's all right."

"Suit yourself, sport," He flung his keys up a few inches in the air and caught them neatly. "I'll see you in the morning, son." He turned and Trey heard him whistling as he made his way down the hall to his office.

Trey let out a deep breath and was delighted to find that his cock had softened while he'd talked to his father. He packed up the backgammon set and adjusted his belt and pants before standing up and making his way upstairs. Once inside his room, he quickly undressed to his underwear, flinging his clothes carelessly onto the floor. He still felt the same jittery excitement suffusing his body as he sat on the edge of his bed and reached into his boxers for his once again stiffening cock, the head slippery from the precum that had leaked out in the minutes since he'd seen his sister topless. Spitting briefly into his hand, Trey urgently stroked his still throbbing dick until he erupted in a shuddering climax just a few minutes later, the image of Cissy's delicate, smooth breasts burned into his memory as a jet of hot cum shot into his hand.

Meanwhile, Cissy was also laid back on her bed, chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath, heart pounding as the last twitches of pleasure made their way out of her body. After she had listened at her door, wondering if she should go back downstairs after buttoning her blouse and putting her sweater back on, she heard Carol go past on her way to her room and decided that she was way too jumpy to go back downstairs. Even after checking herself in her dresser mirror, Cissy had a hard time getting herself back under control. Looking at the flush in her face in her reflection, Cissy was certain that everyone would be able to tell that she wasn't herself.

Cissy had flopped back on her bed, relieved at first to have escaped being caught exposing herself to her brother. But as soon as she began to settle down, she felt an urgent need to reach down to rub herself through her damp cotton panties. Her body reacted in a series of spasms as she felt far more sensitive than she could remember having ever felt before. Abandoning any sense of control, she plunged her hand inside her panties and slid her fingers into the slippery folds between her legs. Her hips rocked slightly against the rapid movement of her hand and she suppressed the need to cry out from how wonderful it felt.

All she could see in her mind was the image of her brother's exposed manhood, impossibly bigger than she imagined it could be, after having only seen pictures of Roman and Greek statues in the books in her parents libraries. Instead, Trey's penis looked hard and full and vaguely dangerous, almost hypnotically so, as her memory replayed every line and curve in its meaty length. She held off as long as she could, pausing only for a few moments when she heard Trey's door close softly down the hall, before she rode her fingers to a wracking finish, picturing herself half-exposed to her brother in the final moments and realizing that all of his excitement had been because of her.

When her breathing and heartbeat had slowed, Cissy weakly stood to pull off her clothes and crawl into bed, curled up in the memory of what had just happened downstairs, still wondering if it was all completely real.

Carol was as sullen at breakfast as Cissy was chipper and upbeat. Their mother had greeted Carol with the news that she would be grounded for the remainder of Christmas break and would only be allowed to leave the house for family activities over the holidays. As much as Carol would have normally tried to appeal the ruling to their father for a chance at leniency, he cut her off quickly and asked if she preferred to extend her grounding until the conclusion of Spring Break instead. Carol had reverted to a stubborn silence as she picked at her breakfast, still looking mildly ill from her drinking adventure the night before.

Trey asked if he could borrow their mother's car to go do some Christmas shopping and Cissy quickly chimed in that she still had some left to do as well if he was planning to go downtown. There had been a light snowfall over night, so Trey had to agree to shovel their front walk and drive carefully if he wanted to use the car, but their mother didn't plan to use it for anything else that day.

Trey waited to shower until after he had shoveled the walk as he gad worked up a light sweat in his heavy coat. It hadn't been particularly hard work, but he'd done it gladly, knowing he'd have a chance to be alone with Cissy for a few hours while they went shopping.

Trey gave the car his full attention backing down their long drive, as the pavement was invisible under the thin covering of snow, and their mother's large station wagon took a lot of focus to maneuver around in tight spaces, even in ideal conditions. It was only when they had slowly begun to roll down their street that Cissy felt comfortable peppering her brother with conversation.

"Can you believe how close we came to getting caught last night?" she giggled. "Thankfully most of their attention was on Carol, but that was way too close for comfort!" She went on, giddy with excitement at the close call and much less embarrassed than she had imagined she would be, especially after what they'd done the night before. She was clearly enjoying the secrecy and intimacy it had created between them.

"With Carol grounded though, I don't think we're going to have any more chances like that while I'm home from college," Trey tried to sound practical as he waited for traffic to allow him to pull gingerly out onto the parkway.

"Gosh, you're right!" Cissy conceded. She felt a moment of disappointment, but then quickly set her mind to working the problem. By the time they had visited the second department store in town, the twinkle was back in her eye. "Do you think we have time to make a stop on the way home?" she asked Trey casually as they walked back to the car, their arms full of packages.

The 'stop' Cissy wanted to make turned out to be the small parking lot behind the ball fields in the city recreational park. During the warm weather months, this part of the park was always crowded throughout the day, and well into the early evening, as ball teams practiced or people used the tennis courts. But in the cold weather, with snow on the ground, the area was completely deserted. Better still, the woods ran behind the small parking lot and wrapped around toward the entrance, so the high trees blocked the little parking lot from view of the small road that led back around to the front of the park. Trey parked with the car facing toward the entrance, and tennis courts, on the far side of the lot, so that they would see immediately if anyone happened to drive in.

"What will we say if someone drives in and asks what we're doing here?" Trey asked.

Cissy reached back into the packages in the back seat and took out a roll of wrapping paper and one of the gift boxes from one of her bags. "We'll tell them were trying to wrap our Christmas presents before we take them home!" she shrugged. She set everything on the floor in front of her, ready to be picked up if needed. Trey nodded and shrugged, thinking it was a pretty clever idea.

Trey left the car running, so the heater would keep them warm, as the day felt like it had gotten colder, with a low cloud cover that seemed to be holding the heavy, cold air close to the ground.