Dick-Sucking Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you want to do this time?" Trey asked, more shyly than he hoped it would sound.

"Well, I liked what we did last night," Cissy suggested, pressing her lips together awkwardly after admitting that she had enjoyed exposing herself and seeing her brother's dick.

"I did too," Trey grinned and glanced up briefly before breaking off eye contact. "It was fun."

"I was hoping you'd teach me a little something about kissing though too," Cissy reminded him. "I know it won't be the same as it was with you and June, because I'm just your sister," she seemed apologetic. "But I'm hoping you could show me what I'm supposed to do and tell me if I'm doing it right?"

Trey shrugged and nodded before leaning over slowly and lightly kissing Cissy on the lips. He had kissed her a million times before so it didn't seem that weird. He wasn't expecting to feel much, as it was just his sister, but he was surprised by how much he enjoyed feeling her soft lips working against his. He trailed off from kissing her mouth and kissed her lightly on the side of her neck, feeling her bend and giggle softly as the sensation sent a thrill through her body.

"Sorry, that tickled a little," Cissy said, her breath quickening. What she didn't say was that it had sent a tickle all the way through her, igniting a pulsing sensation in her lower stomach, and between her legs.

Trey brushed his lips up the side of her neck and nibbled lightly at her earlobe, as it was something June always seemed to enjoy. Cissy let out a gasp of pleasure and released excitement, just as she felt a wave of wet excitement forming in her pussy. "Oh wow, that was something" she whispered toward the roof of the car, as Trey went back to kissing her neck, her heart now pounding in her chest. When Trey started to lift his mouth back up to hers, she twisted toward him and her lips hungrily strained to meet his with a new urgency.

Trey had anticipated an awkward, empty feeling while trying to show Cissy how to kiss, and was as surprised by his own reaction, as he was by Cissy's enthusiasm. He was now painfully hard and as their mouth's joined together, Cissy's lips quickly parted to receive his tongue and he felt his dick give a violent twitch. A tiny drop of precum squeezed out into his underwear, just like it did when he made out with June. When he pulled away from her kiss after several minutes, both were flushed and breathing heavily.

"So that's what it's like," Cissy breathed softly, searching Trey's face for any indication of how she had done.

"Yep," Trey gave a shuddering sigh as he tried to control his racing heart. "That's pretty much how it works." He admitted softly.

"Can I...," her eyes darted down to his lap. "Can I see it again?" Her eyes came back to his, too eager at that point to be embarrassed any longer.

Trey looked out across the deserted parking lot and over at the practice fields. "Only if I can see you too!" he whispered playfully and broke into an embarrassed smile.

"You really want to?" Cissy couldn't decide if she was fishing for a compliment, or was really still unsure if seeing her had affected her brother, as much as seeing him had for her.

"Of course!" Trey said urgently. "That was really something! I wish I could have seen you longer last night."

"Me too!" Cissy exhaled in relief and excitement. She took a quick look around the grey landscape and reached down to the bottom of her grey sweater as Trey worked to unzip his trousers and fumbled to get his boxers over the tip of his fully hard dick in order to pull it through.

"Ready?" he looked over at Cissy, with her sweater bunched up under the bottom of her bra and her lower lip held between her teeth in anticipation. She nodded nervously.

Trey pulled his hard dick clear of his zipper and tugged at the fabric of his trousers and underwear until it stood straight up, fully exposed, flushed pink and swollen with excitement. He heard Cissy catch her breath as he looked up to see her lift her sweater, blouse and bra clear of her pointy breasts. Trey drank in the sight of her pale pink nipples, achingly hard and covered in goosebumps, less from the cold than from the surge of excitement, brought on by exposing herself in the grey wintry daylight, to her own brother, just a few feet away.

Trey's dick gave an involuntary twitch, overwhelmed by the combined excitement of seeing his sister, and the thrill of doing something so obscene, and risky, in a public place like they were. His eyes darted from breast to breast, trying to memorize every detail, and somehow see both at once. Cissy took her eyes momentarily off of Trey's dick long enough to sweep her gaze across the deserted view around them. She twisted around slightly in her seat to fit into the corner of the door and the seat in order to face Trey a little better. She realized that part of her excitement was coming from the fact that his eyes were hungrily devouring the sight of her exposed tits. Having her older brother consumed with seeing her like this gave her almost as much pleasure as seeing the length of his thick, hard dick as it poked up obscenely from the opening in his pants.

With the luxury of time that had been denied them the night before, they began to catch each other looking up to meet the other's gaze, as they discovered the joy of connecting the fact that the exposed private parts they were now seeing, actually belonged to their sibling. It was embarrassing the first few times their eyes connected, but it gradually grew into a trembling conspiracy, sharing the most powerful secret that they had ever had between them. Something so deliciously exciting, that it erased the memory of every past secret, or discovery, away in the moment.

Cissy's big brown eyes twinkled with excitement as she adjusted her body, and pulled her clothes up higher, in order to give Trey the best view she could of her pale, exposed tits. Trey responded by lifting his hips and twisting his body a little so that his cock could likewise be as exposed as he could make it.

After sharing a few minutes of looking as much as they both wanted, Trey asked hesitantly, "Would it be okay...if I touched them?"

Cissy bit her lower lip and nodded her head nervously, her eyes flickering between Trey's face, his hands and his exposed dick. Trey scooted across the bench vinyl seat and leaned forward to touch her right breast gently with his left hand. It was the softest skin that Trey could ever remember touching. His hand fondled her bare boob, with a tender awe, that left Cissy trembling with excitement. She was sure that Trey must be able to hear, and feel, her own heart beating, as the sound filled her ears. She actually stopped breathing for a moment, as Trey adjusted his grip, to give her breast a gentle squeeze, and rub her hard nipple gently between his thumb and the edge of his hand. Every moment felt frozen in time for each of them, as her older brother explored her soft, quivering breast with his bare hand.

As Trey shifted his hand over to touch her left breast, something came over Cissy and she reached across to take the plump head of Trey's dick into her fingertips, squeezing the spongy softness between them, as Trey gasped with pleasure at the sensation created by his sister's touch. Trey looked up into Cissy's face, her lips open and her sweet breath passionately accelerating as Trey filled his hand with her trembling boob and she wrapped her small hand firmly around the top few inches of his twitching, hard dick.

"It's so much bigger than I imagined," she panted breathlessly. She began stroking it instinctively, gently squeezing her fingers together as they reached the peak of his swollen cock.

"Your body is so beautiful Cissy," Trey blurted in his excitement. "I wish that I could see all of you like this." Cissy smiled shyly at his admission, but felt a rush of warm gratitude wash over her at the compliment.

"I wish I could see all of you too," she admitted softly. "I can't believe it's all this exciting. I...I was so nervous about this stuff...and now it's just...just so..."

"Magical?" Trey suggested lamely.

"Kind of," she smiled bashfully at how silly it sounded. "It's like it's happening to somebody else. like in a movie. Like it's sparkly...covered in...pixie dust or something." Her face wrinkled in an adorable smile as she struggled to explain the intensity of what she was experiencing. She looked down, marveling at how small her hand looked as she ran it up and down the length of her brother's dick. Trey's breathing became heavier and steadily grew deeper as she stroked him more firmly. "Do you like that?" she asked urgently, glancing up at his face to watch his reaction.

"Mmmmhmm," Trey couldn't get over how much better it felt to have Cissy stroke his dick than when he did it for himself. "It feels so good, Cissy."

Cissy beamed as she felt her pussy release a fresh wave of excitement. She couldn't remember her pussy positively throbbing the way that it was in that moment, ever before. She was completely wet and it pulsed with waves of pleasure, that radiated up through her stomach, and down her legs, without her even needing to touch herself. The feel of her brother's warm hands fondling her breasts, his fingers brushing over her tingling nipples, had an intoxicating effect on her body.

In that moment, Cissy didn't feel at all awkward, or under-developed. She felt desirable and beautiful and urgently wanted, just the same way she wanted to touch Trey's body and impart the same level of pleasure to him.

"Did you want me to try it with my mouth now?" Cissy couldn't believe that she had spoken the words, even as she was still saying them. She had been deeply conflicted about the idea of what she was supposed to do, ever since Trey had explained it to her the night before. But in the intensity of the moment, she felt a courage, and a wild abandon, that she had never before possessed.

Even as Trey nodded in silent awe, afraid that the moment would evaporate if he said the wrong thing, Cissy looked over her shoulder to scan the parking lot, looking out across the snow covered courts and fields for any sign that they weren't alone. She still wasn't quite sure she could go through with it, but she looked back to Trey, his eyes wide with anticipation. "You just have to promise me you will keep a look out, and warn me if you see anyone coming, okay?" Her eyes looked pleadingly up into his, signaling how vulnerable she felt, especially with what she was about to do.

Trey nodded dumbly. He would have agreed to anything in that moment, if it meant that Cissy would take his achingly hard dick into her mouth. Trey sat back against the seat to give Cissy room more room to lean forward. Cissy took a moment to pull down her top and adjust her bra before taking one last nervous look out the window before leaning in toward Trey, almost lying across the wide bench seat in their mother's station wagon.

Trey held his breath without knowing he had, as Cissy got into position, with her face hovering over his lap, and the hard length of his swollen dick standing straight up in anticipation. There was a long moment where nothing happened and Trey grew more sure that Cissy wouldn't actually go through with it the longer she hesitated.

As Cissy got into position, the full realization of what she was about to do hit her, once her lips hovered, just a few inches over the tip of her brother's erect penis. She had been so worked up from the kissing and touching, that the idea hadn't seemed crazy when she suggested it, but as the moment came to take her brother into her mouth, a small voice inside her kept repeating, "What are you doing?...What are you doing?...What are you doing?" She hesitated for a long moment, alone in the small enclosure formed by her hair draping down around her face and her warm breath tickling the sensitive tip of her brother's dick.

Trey had just begun to wonder if he should say something now that Cissy was having second thoughts, when he felt her head lower a little and then the tip of his dick was suddenly enveloped in the soft, warm bliss of his sister's mouth. Trey let out his held breath in a gasp, both from the shock of pleasure and the surprise relief that she had actually gone through with it. "Oh Cissy," he murmured. "That's so wonderful."

In the end, Cissy had pushed through her doubt, and mild sense of disgust at the idea of putting a boy's penis into her mouth, and opened her lips to accept the tip of her brother's dick. She heard her brother gasp and murmur her name in those first moments, as she wrapped her lips over the fleshy knob of the crown of his cock, and marveled at the fact that she was really going through with it. It didn't taste like much of anything, which was a relief, and it was surprisingly warm and smooth as she took a little more into her mouth.

Cissy took the entirety of his cock-head, like a warm ripe plum, into her mouth and sucked on it lightly. She felt unsure of what exactly it was that she was supposed to do, but Trey had called it dick-sucking, so she imagined it entailed some measure of sucking. She felt Trey hitch his breath, and tense up, as she began sucking and assumed that he was enjoying the sensation she was creating. Part of her felt so detached from what she was doing, struggling to process that less than 24 hours after she had seen her first real penis, there she was, taking one into her mouth. The fact that it was Trey's was the only thing that made it the least bit bearable.

But if what their father had told Trey was true, then she wasn't the first girl to do this. Her mother, her aunt, her cousins and friends had also done this at some point, and none of them seemed to have suffered any ill effects from having done it. It was just something that she guessed you had to get used to as a grown up and she was determined that she would be a big girl about, just like all of the other women before her had.

The sensation of Cissy sucking his dick felt so much more amazing than Trey could have ever imagined. Every part of his dick in her mouth was tingling in the warm, wet, sucking sensation that had become the center of his complete focus. Looking down at the back of Cissy's head, her shiny brown hair still lustrous in the dim grey light of a winter afternoon, he struggled to come to grips with the reality that his sister had actually taken his dick into her mouth, even as the evidence of it overwhelmed him.

For her part, Cissy's entire world was likewise wrapped up in the inch or so of her brother's dick, that she was now sucking like a ripe plum. With every subtle shift in the movement of her mouth, the pressure of her lips, and brushing of her tongue, she could feel Trey's entire body react in pleasure. She imagined that her brother's dick must be at least as sensitive as the areas of her own pussy that gave her so much pleasure when she touched them. She marveled at the idea, that the entirety of a man's penis could be as sensitive as those tiny areas of her own body, and had a flush of excitement gush through her as she imagined what it would feel like to have someone's mouth touching her most sensitive parts in this same way.

Without even realizing it, Cissy released a low moaning hum in her excitement that Trey could feel, causing his cock to twitch and release a small drop of precum. Trey's hand cradled the back of Cissy's head, as his hips flexed trying to get more of his hard cock into his sister's warm, wet mouth. It took everything he had to resist trying to furiously hump her mouth to satisfy the urgent desire he had to feel the full length of his cock buried in the amazing sensation that only the tip had so far enjoyed. Feeling the gentle thrust of his cock, Cissy allowed more of her brother's dick into her mouth, bobbing up and down lightly over the first few inches, in response to the small thrusts of her brother's hips.

Unable to resist any longer, Trey placed his hand firmly on the back of Cissy's as he began to thrust his cock upward more urgently, grunting with satisfaction and finding new levels of pleasure as each thrust went slightly deeper into her mouth than the one before. It was only when Cissy began to gag, and wrenched her mouth to the side, to avoid the choking sensation of having her brother's dick thrust to the back of her mouth, that Trey released her, and stopped thrusting.

Cissy came up, gasping for air and swallowing to suppress a desire to cough.

"Trey, you're being too rough," she complained, scowling. "It's making me choke," she protested, wiping her mouth to clear away a little saliva that had leaked out as she had tried to pull away. "Is that how you're supposed to do it?"

"I'm so sorry, Cissy," Trey said earnestly. "It just felt so good that I wanted to slide more of it in." he explained. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

Cissy swallowed a few more times, looking out over the grey parking lot and then back at her brother's dick, still shiny from her saliva, sticking up flush and hard from the opening in her zipper. "I just can't fit all of it in my mouth, is all." She explained. "I couldn't breathe right when you did it like that."

"I'm really sorry, Cissy," he frowned. "I just got carried away. It was really, really good."

"It was?" she asked, her voice hopeful. "You think I was doing it right?"

"I don't know how it's supposed to be, but that was really incredible." He gushed, before leaning over to kiss her lightly. "Thank you for doing it for me."

Cissy blushed, the praise she'd earned for her first attempt at dick-sucking filling her with a warm glow of accomplishment. She glanced at her watch, surprised that it had gotten as late as it had. "We better get going pretty soon."

"I guess you're right," Trey tried to keep the disappointment out of his voice as he reached to slide his dick back into his pants.

"Well, we don't want to end on a bad note," Cissy put her hand on his forearm and smiled over at him. "It's kind of like tennis practice, I think. You never want to stop on a miss-hit, or you just keep thinking about it in a bad way until next time." She surprised Trey by sliding her head under his arm again and taking his dick back into her mouth, bobbing up and down for a few moments, reminding him of just how magical it felt to have his dick in her mouth.

Cissy sat back up, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "Is that better?" she looked over, her eyebrows raised.

Trey nodded enthusiastically, his face split by a wide smile. "Just perfect," he admitted as he struggled to poke his hard dick back into his pants, while it was still as hard as it had ever been. "You're the best." He smiled gratefully.

Cissy picked up the package and wrapping paper from the floor at her feet and replaced them in the bags in the back seat. After she had settled back into her seat, she pulled down the visor, ran her fingers through her hair, applied some makeup to her face and refreshed her lipstick where it had been wiped away by how her brother had been thrusting his cock into her mouth. She couldn't help but notice the high color in her cheeks, and the sparkle in her eyes, as she did.

"You look really pretty," Trey said with a smile in his voice as Cissy turned to find him looking over at her.

"You're just saying that because I made you feel good," She teased him, secretly enjoying the compliment.

"No, there's something different about you since last night," he shrugged as he put the car into gear.

As the car rolled out of the park and onto the road to their house, Cissy couldn't help thinking that she felt different too. Somehow more grown up. She let out an audible giggle when she imagined her mother's voice in her head gently reprimanding her, "Even if what you did wasn't very ladylike."

"What's so funny?" Trey looked away from the road for a moment to gauge her expression.