All Comments on 'Dick - The Teen Gym Stud Ch. 08'

by dominanceaddict1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
stacejostacejoover 4 years ago
Love It

MMMMMM More....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Delicious...

OMG... by the time I got to the second page I wanted to be Janelle so bad. I absolutely adore when a man loves to kiss me. It makes me feel so feminine and if it one thing I love when I'm with a man is being as feminine and sexy as I can. Janelle, let him keep fucking you and you'll soon be able to take that big dick with minimal if any pain. You'll then always want that dick inside you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So nice! After the fun at the dance, Janelle has become Ryan’s sexy and submissive little girl. So much so that even while talking to Carlie on the phone, Janelle was really concentrating on Ryan’s fat cock, sliding it in and out of her mouth while she hummed and slobbered all over it. She also got her first taste of Ryan’s delicious balls.

What a thrill it must have been to wear bridal lingerie for Ryan. It’s not mentioned, but I hope she had a sexy pair of high heels to go with it. Can’t imagine how good it felt to be completely impaled on Ryan’s long fat cock.

Don’t know why they needed to take showers; the sweat would have been sexier. It was also a little bit mean of Ryan to call Janelle Jerry after he filled her pussy with cream, as he had made her Janelle and he knew she no longer wanted to be anything but Janelle for him. Anyway, great installment!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a stand out chapter in an already fantastic series. Every page is hot enough that you could read only one and still get the job done. Your stories leave me yearning for more like no others.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

hope janelle gets to lick those sexy armpits soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdominanceaddict1@dominanceaddict1
Submitted a new chapter of Teen Stud Nephew a couple nights ago. Hopefully it comes out soon. I know this will be the first installment I’ve published for a while but will unfortunately likely be the last for another while as well. In any case, hope you enjoy.