All Comments on 'Dick - The Teen Gym Stud Ch. 09'

by dominanceaddict1

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow!!!

This is the most amazing story on this website!!

Please I do hope you will continue the journey of Janelle in your next chapter!

stacejostacejoover 4 years ago
Wow MMMMM....

MMMMM Soo Hott Want to be there.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so good

I've read hundreds of stories over the years and this is one of the hottest i can remember.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crazy, over-the-top, unrealistic, etc... but super hot!

Loved the way Dick seemed to give “Janelle”/Jerry special treatment, saying he had the best ass, etc. That’s right: the finest male ass will always look and feel better than the finest female ass. And a mancunt will always be tighter than a real cunt. I bet Jerry’s /“Janelle’s” ass gave Dick’s huge cock the most satisfaction!

partisan59partisan59over 4 years ago
The teacher?

Loving the series but I'd love to see how he got the teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RYAN IS SO FUCKING HOT

I love this story, I've been following it for months and each chapter makes me hornier than the one before. Hope you continue, I just want to worship Ryan and his fucking huge cock and muscles unhhhh

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The best one yet

The best in the series

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago

Great story, I look forward to hearing more about this group.

Sissy_BillySissy_Billyabout 4 years ago
One of the best stories on Lit!

Just finished this series in one sitting. Thank you for an amazing tale! Loved the slow-burn beginning. Once I cool down a bit I'll start on "Teen Stud and The School Therapist", I'm really looking forward to it. :)

Please keep writing, you're super talented!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I hope this story continues

Such a hot story, really hope you continue the series.

Texland1Texland1almost 4 years ago
Too slow

Way too slow not enough action. With a Bi Couple you fuck the woman in her pussy and have my guy clean the cock and eat her out and when fuck him you have clean your cock.

youngstuds4meyoungstuds4meover 3 years ago

I had hoped it would remain 'Gay Male" and that Janelle/Jerry and Ryan would end in a relationship and he doesn't have to share Ryan with other women...but still it's good! Would you be willing to male alternate endings from pt.06 onwards?

DawnTransDawnTransover 3 years ago
Best writtenTrans Domination/control stories on literotica

I love all your whole teen stud series. They are perfectly balanced with loving control and domination. Its not so much about the age for me but how the stud takes control.

Keep writing please I look forward to more and more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
really hot story

Personally, it is more hot to me to call the stud boss or master - not daddy. Daddy sounds like little kids talking. Could easily see getting breasts - but losing his dick and balls? That's what gives him the hots for the stud. Without them - would be a gamble whether he would feel the same. Story loses its hotness without a little dick needing to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Great. I love it. I don‘t care for the age difference. But having a godly young daddy can be interesting. The rest I find amazing. The whole thing about dressing up as a girl and enjoying a daddy together with your girl is a dream for me.

SissyxKatieSissyxKatieover 2 years ago

Where can i find more of your work!? Pleassseeeeee 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🥺

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please write another chapter 😭 I miss this so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is easily the best feminization story on this site. Having said that, the orgy scene was kind of unnecessary, and really not very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ch. 10 when?

teddy66teddy666 months ago

Don't know if your still writing. But I hope you write more of this series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow! Some similar things happen to me. I was 40 met a 20 at the gym. I remember when he penetrated me, it the best orgasm I ever had even wife was impressed and so happy for me. She had me continue to have intercourse with my lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdominanceaddict1@dominanceaddict1
Submitted a new chapter of Teen Stud Nephew a couple nights ago. Hopefully it comes out soon. I know this will be the first installment I’ve published for a while but will unfortunately likely be the last for another while as well. In any case, hope you enjoy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES