All Comments on 'Dicked Down by Big Duff'

by RSchwuler

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awsome

I love your stories please keep them up please continue the storyline of my father-in-law's new bride I love that story keep it up if you want to respond to me my email is

Lordsynder@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best!

Great story! One of the best that I have read on here. Please continue.

VermontforyoungerVermontforyoungerover 3 years ago
I wish I was Dougie

How I have dreamed of being used like Dougie. Love the story and keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next chapter … rimming?

So hot … pls continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow, that was pretty great. I would love to see a sequel, perhaps one where Duff gets a little more loving/an actually relationship forms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DUFF IS THE ONE! Awesome

I loved the story! I would love to see a more romantic side in the second part of course mixed with something kinky.

Only you have that magic touch for these stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!!!

Loved this one!!!! For the sequel it would be amazing if you could do more shaming (sph or feminization stuff) and more of the sex (taking away the manhood and forcing him to turn into a slutty little bitch)!!! As always love your work - it would be amazing if the tattoo thing actually happens (or if not, some other form of marking/public shaming)

cumlappercumlapperover 3 years ago
Great Story Line

Love your story lines. Hope you do another one here and continue with Mel Takes My Manhood. Maybe Dougie could be outed at work and become Big Duff's live in bitch.

AlexpaulAlexpaulover 3 years ago

Now I’m late for work and hard AF

The_AshenThe_Ashenover 3 years ago
Another very enticing scene

Excellent and sexy, would be interested in reading more but also really hoping to see more chapters of "Bride of my Father-in-law."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot as Fuck

Your stories are so incredibly hot, they make me insatiably horny. Hope you continue this story line as well as your others...

youngstuds4meyoungstuds4meover 3 years ago
Too good

Love 2 hot men going at it and this was soooo sexy! If you don't write a 2nd part, I'm going to hunt you down!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue in this direction

Particularly loved this and the Bunny story in which Bunny and Dougie are shown in their places in the world by Big Bob and Big Duff, men not entirely evil. Thus they can submit to the natural sexual dominance and intelligence of these Real Men.  Don't care much for the Daddy / Little Boy incentuous degradation scenes nor to endless scenes of endless humiliation and abuse which tend to go nowhere.. 

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"The dick that...."

"the dick that had made me a cuckold was now fucking me". Thank you for that line......shameful as that was for me when it happened, my life changed dramatically, eventually for the better. Oh, but when it happened, when I was on my back, legs wide open with that thick white stud leering down at my brown face as he entered me.....that day was the worst and the best of my life.

your_big_brotheryour_big_brotherover 3 years ago

so fucking hot, loved it!

check out my bully story

matteol77matteol77over 3 years ago
Very hot

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So yeah, the sex is incredibly hot but I typically cum during the beat down - what the fuck is wrong with me?

RobineaRobinea12 months ago

Wow. What a great story. I was loving every minute and you expressed beautifully that feeling of respect and belonging that one experiences being filled with a strong mans seed. Knowing you've given him the release he deserves and you have the joy of being helpless under him revelling in his weight upon you. You know you will always go to him and be there for him when ever he calls.

I also like the way you bring hickeys to the story. There's something quite wonderful when a guy gives you a hickey or two. Not knowing how long he will be biting you for but also knowing he is marking you as his property and you will love the reminder of the pleasure he gave you for many days to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. I love how little Dougie surrenders to Big Duff. Dougie wanted to all along, I think, just needed to have it brought out of him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRSchwuler@RSchwuler
Kinky dom* in NY, into kinky stuff, like writing stories with a heavy mindf-ck element. All of my stories are intended to be wild and over-top fantasies with serious boundary-pushing and mistreatment of semi-willing subs. I'm not going for realism, romance or uplift. Read at y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES