Dicked Down by Big Duff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on boy. Back on the saddle. Only way you'll learn." He patted his thigh and shook it at me, beckoning me back to his spit-slick dong, impatiently forcing it back down my throat.

For the next ten or so minutes he had me blow him, directing most of the action. He would jam my head down on his thick hog to the point of suffocation, then lift me up my ears to allow me a few seconds of air before impaling my face on his spike again. I got into the rhythm with it, no longer panicking when I began to run out of air. I had the humbling, strangely exciting realization that whatever air I was breathing was what he allowed me.

It actually reminded me of my competitive swimming days, when I would overcome my body's natural instinct to surface, and instead race towards the wall, knowing that I'd take a breath after the flip turn. I trusted Duff that he would give me what I needed.

After I overcame the fear, I began to get into the performance of the blowjob, the goal of pleasuring him as much as possible. I thought of how I had enjoyed being sucked off by girl's before, the way they teased it with their mouths and lips, the tricks they played with their tongues. I lapped all along his shaft as my head was plunged down, feeling his rigid veins, and I even ventured to probe at his ball sack when he had me locked in the deep throat. He bellowed with laughter at my zeal.

"You're so good, Dougie.You're a fucking natural. You're sucking me like a porn star." He said, chuckling, his voice quavering with lust. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that he was filming me with his phone but I didn't care. Eventually he yanked me up by my hair and pushed me from between his legs. I collected myself, panting, and wiped my mouth.

He stepped over me and stomped over to the bathroom. He left the door open and I heard him take a long, loud piss. I found myself pathetically impressed by the duration and force of it. I stayed on my knees, thinking whether I should try to make a move for my pants, to escape this strange dream.

As he breezed back into the room I saw that he had stripped completely. His big half-hard cock wobbled at me obscenely.

"Next time I'll give you a taste. Now get up." I could tell by his gratified smile had done the right thing, staying on my knees until I was told otherwise. I stood back up on my wobbling legs and he pulled me into him. He pressed our naked bodies together, his bigger form pushing against mine, pulling me into him tightly. His large, rough hands felt me up all over, rubbing my sides, cupping my bare butt cheeks. He tapped his big Cro-magnon forehead against mine, breathing out of his nose and onto my face.

"I think our date's going well so far, baby. Now give me some sugar" He demanded before planting a forceful, wet kiss on my lips. He squeezed the sides of my head and his tongue was jabbing at my mouth until I relented, parting my lips for him. He instantly invaded, and began a long, insistent french kiss, a searching, hungry kind of mauling of my mouth.

I couldn't believe that I was being kissed by Roger Duffman, and as I felt my tongue reciprocate, entering his mouth, I couldn't believe that I was kissing him back. But sure enough there we were in his dark living room, standing bare ass naked, dick to dick and swapping spit like a couple of teenagers. Tonsil hockey.

"Come on, suck on this tongue." He broke the kiss to lap his wide tongue at me rapidly, taunting me with it, and I winced at the indignity of his demand. A thick strand of saliva connected our mouths, and I studied his big stubbled jaws, the 5 o'clock shadow on his double chin. I wiped my mouth, knowing that I wasn't just tasting the booze and the weed on his mouth, but whatever he had eaten for dinner that night too. I knew this was foul, kissing another guy like this, especially a slob like Duff. And as a natural bully or sadist, he wanted to make it as debasing as possible, to not just kiss me but for me to suck on his tongue obediently, force me to taste his mouth and swallow his spit.

He flexed it at me, flicking it noisily, and I reluctantly brought my lips to it and gently nursed on it as instructed, applying suction with my lips and rubbing my own tongue against the bottom of it. He groaned with gratification and then began to pummel my mouth with it again, taking back the reins as he lapped at my mouth and oozed his saliva into my mouth.

"All right you little slut. You know what's coming next." I looked up. His big mit slapped down on both my butt cheeks and his middle finger tapped at a place no man had ever touched me before. He chuckled when I gasped and shot up to avoid his probing hand.

"Please I can't do that." My voice trembled in fear.

"You don't have a choice, baby." His other hand grabbed my chin, and his big fingers caressed my face.

"I gave you a choice, in the bar. Fight me and prove you're a man or come back home with me and be my bitch." He laid it out as if it was the most reasonable proposition in the world.

"But it was always going to end this way. You weren't man enough to defend yourself." He shook his head at me slowly, stroking my face consolingly. Comforting me as the revelation hit, that I wasn't a man. All the while his right hand still clasped my naked bottom, his prize, and his middle finger tapped against my hole as steady as a metronome.

"And if a man can't defend himself, he might just get taken." Duff then grabbed me, hoisting me over his shoulder, carrying me out of the room as effortlessly as if he was lifting a bag of laundry. I just wrapped my arms around his chest to balance myself, accepting my fate. As we entered his bedroom I saw our reflection in a large full-length mirror opposite the door as he swung me around overhead. My smaller, mostly hairless body slung over his broad shoulder, carried by his big hairy body. The caveman hauling his chosen mate back to the cave.

He set me down upon his bed and then climbed on it as well, coming between my legs and grabbing me to place me where he wanted me, thoughtfully lifting my head and placing one of his pillows beneath it. He kissed me again, another long, sloppy make out session as I felt him reach over me and grab something from his night table. Then his hand found its way between my legs, and he touched me where no one but Kara had ever touched me.

"'You can't stop this. You're not man enough. You're not a man. You can't protect yourself from me. You've just gotta let me in, baby." He reminded me as he nibbled on my ear and lubed up my rectum. He then slung my legs over his lightly-haired shoulders.

That's what I had liked with Kara, when she pegged me those couple of times. The humiliation, the shame of it. The vulnerability. The obscene helplessness. The erotic ricidulousness of being a man on all fours with his legs spread open, letting myself get violated, penetrated and fucked like a bitch.

As I felt his big, heavy body pinning me down, his thick body hair and sweat, and saw the triumphant smirk on his craggy face, I realized this was even worse, or so much better. It was one thing to get probed by a hot chick like Kara. Quite another to feel another man, a real man's real, hard penis entering you, and to feel his big stocky body against yours. Duff lined up his big, wet dickhead agasint my hole. He looked me in the eye and spoke gently.

"I'm gonna go slow. I'm gonna make it nice for you, baby. But I'm gonna go all the way in. Gonna give you all my 8 ½ inches and then I'm gonna blow my load in you so deep that you get fucking knocked up." He laughed at the prospect and slapped his hand upon my sweating belly, drumming in his fingers and taking a deep breath.

With that he began his press. For the first few moments my body resisted, then his head popped in all at once. I cried out at the burning stretch of the forced entry. He continued the incursion, and I shouted as his cock breached my anal ring, feeling the insane pressure of him inside me. Duff was definitely bigger than whatever dildo Kara had used on me. He paused a moment, letting me adjust to his enormous size, then plowed on.

I had seen Duff at his rugby matches before as I had friends on the club and the matches made for a fun afternoon of heavy drinking. Even though I hated him at the time I had been impressed by his skill and power on the pitch. He was fearless and unstoppable. He had pressed the line forward, forced his way to victory through the churning scrum.

As I was penetrated, closing my eyes and biting the flesh on my forearm, I thought of watching Duff on one rainy match this past spring. He had the determination and strength of a titan, like a force of nature. Duff had beaten better men than me. That's what I kept thinking of. His furry calves, muscles bursting underneath as he drove forward, his wide shoulders locked with his teammates, cleats dug into the mud. Duff had defeated better men than me, men twice my size, driving them back, forcing his will upon them, making them cede ground, making them yield to him.

If those massive ruggers had surrendered to Duff's stronger will, what hope was there for a weakling like me? This self-sabotaging thought, this rush of surrender, helped myself submit to him, open up and accommodate his enormity. All I could do was revel in the wonderful defeat, relish being trapped beneath his massive form and impaled by his mighty phallus. I spread my legs open wider, pushed back on it in the hopes of bottoming out.

"That's it baby. Let Daddy in." He goaded, his voice ragged. Finally he reached full depth, successfully probing me with every inch of his thick penis, just as he promised. The realization that the cock I had been shamefully obsessing over all day, that big, ugly red hammer was now rammed up my ass, overwhelmed my mind. Not just a dildo, but a real live hard-on, pulsing in me. That fat cock, the dick that had made me a cuckold, was now fucking me. The monstrous depositor of his semen was now implanted up my guts, rooting around like an animal. He smiled down at me smugly.

"You know just this morning you were telling me to fuck off, you thought you were such hot shit, now look where I got you." As he taunted me he swiveled his hips around, poking around in me with it, enjoying the new lands he had claimed. Enjoying having me folded up beneath him and pinned on his hard dick, and the breathless gasps and moans I'd make each time he'd poke in a different direction.

Eventually he stopped playing around inside me and began to buck his hips, humping into me. Duff found his rhythm, pounding me methodically at a steady pace. Our panting joined the sounds of his beer belly slapping into my stomach, his hips bucking into me, the bed creaking with each thrust.

"Yeah. You're such a hot little faggot bitch, Dougie. I should have taken you back in school. Little pretty boy." The compliments shamed me almost as much as the cock rutting in my rump. This was how I had gotten with girls. Tell them they're beautiful so they open their legs for you. Just like Duff was doing with me, doting upon me between gnawing kisses on my neck and chest. After plying them with booze and weed, just like he had done with me. Now I was the dumb, drunk, flattered slut letting him have his way with me.

"Kara loved it when I took her like this, on her back. She had a hot little pussy too, but I like yours more, baby." He gloated, smiling down at me benevolently as he huffed and puffed with each thrust, sawing his cock in and out of me.

I wanted it, I wanted his cock and the shame of it. I pushed back against his thrusts eagerly. Participating in my own deflowering.

As if he was reading my mind, he growled an order right into my ear.

"Say it." He brought his big maw to my neck and nipped roughly. There was another hickey for sure. When I just moaned in response he repeated his demand in a low voice. He stopped humping and slowly drew back his cock.

"What do you want? Say it." He raised his eyebrows at me expectantly, and began to lift his hips from between my legs as if he was going to pull it out completely. That would have been the end of the world.

"Fuck me Big Duff." I whispered.

"What's that baby?" He asked, smirking.

"Fuck me Big Duff." I said again, louder this time. I held onto his broad hairy back. I wanted him in me.

"Can't hear you, what do you want baby?" He began to plow into me again.

"Fuck me Big Duff! Fuck me Big Duff, please!" I shouted, staring straight at the ceiling, too ashamed to look at the cocky grin on his face.

From then on we fell in a call and response. Duff made me his cheerleader. He made me beg for it, over and over again. Shout out how good it felt, tout the mammoth size of his cock and his prowess in wielding it, sing his praises as a lover. Duff made me declare that he was the better man, the best man. I yelled out that he was the only man between us, and that I was no man at all, all while lifting my hips off the bed to receive each of thunderous strokes.

I looked at his face, bright red, screwed up with concentration, and dripping sweat. In that moment I admired him, truly admired the man making me a bitch, I was in awe of his manful fucking of me. I knew he was close and I squeezed down on his invading cock.

"Ahh fuck you're gonna to get it, Dougie, you're gonna get my fucking babies!" He hollered as he seized my hips and launched a final assault. Duff roared as he pummeled his hips into me wildly. As he came, rutting fully and shouting in my face, one of his hands slid over to my chest, between each pecs, pressing me down onto the bed. He began to torment both my nipples at once with his big thumb and pinky finger, while still humping into me.

With his free hand, he generously pulled at my half-hard little pecker, and in just three strokes I came, my shrieks harmonizing with his bellows. I had ejaculated like this while being peggged by Kara, cumming by my hand despite being soft. I blasted all over my belly and his big gut and barrel chest which continued their bucking motion above me. The orgasm was unreal as his rigid cudgel remained docked inside me. I howled with delight until my voice faltered.

The big man lay atop me, his cock slowly softening until his prong gently exited me, satisfied that I was fully inseminated. As I came back to earth I became very aware of his heavier weight. Duff had at least 60 pounds on me and I felt each of them. After he collected his breath he pushed himself off from the bed, off of me, our bodies unsealing each other with a sticky, wet sound. Remaining on his knees over my prone body, he shifted to my side.

"Lick it up." He pointed to his big, broady beer belly, still shaking with each breath from the exertion of our fuck, the thick black hair matted with sweat and my cum. I got on all fours and obediently lapped away at my own mess, running my tongue through the forest of his body hair, along his gut and barrel chest, everywhere my cum had hit him. I ate my own seed, sucked it up from his hairy body, from his bushy pubes, everywhere, tasting his salty sweat along with my spooge. Eventually he guided my head lower and I was made to clean the cock that had entered me, from head to shaft to base, even his balls where some of his seed had pooled. Finally he lay back on his bed, and pulled me into him so that I was on my side, my legs intertwined his big hairy tree trunks and my face atop his powerful furred chest. Duff caressed my hair.

We lay together, embracing, lovers in repose. The jarring turn around of the day struck me- just this morning I had loathed this man, and while I still resented him, for what he had done to me adn what he had taken, I could not help but admire his power and prowess at conquering me so completely. Not admire. Revere. I worshipped this man, his superior will and ruthlessness, and his bigger, more powerful body. The thought exhilarated me. I loved being pressed up against him like this, held by him, kept as his bitch. I worried that at any moment he'd tell me to get lost.

I ran my fingers gently over the his stupid tribal tattoo, then the block paragraph on his haunch, and finally to the snake wrapped around his hairy thigh.

"You like my tattoos, baby?" He asked. With my ear pressed against his big chest I heard his voice both spoken aloud and rumbling from inside his body. I had never thought of it before but I loved his voice, it was much deeper than mine, gravelly. I loved hearing it.

"Yeah... they're so sexy, Big Duff." I fawned over him. He chuckled at that.

"Soon enough, we're gonna get you one too, baby." I looked at him, fear and excitement in my eyes. Did he really intend to mark me?

"It's gonna go say 'Property of Big Duff.' So everyone knows who you belong to." I watched his face as he smiled at me and winked. I couldn't tell if this was real or just an attempt to mess with my head.

"And it's gonna go right..." His hand grazed down from my shoulder, along my back, then reared back.

"Here!" He shouted, slapping my right butt cheek, then squeezing it and shaking it roughly. I could already see it.