Dickgirl Cheerleader Orgy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Codi then rolled over onto her belly and began to crawl over to Abby.

Abby smiled as she watched Codi open her own mouth and then engulf Abby's cock. "That's it, good girl," she said as she stroked Codi's head. "Mmmmmmmmmm, that feels so good. Why don't we try to see how much of it you can take down your throat? You wanna try?"

Codi pulled away and looked up at Abby. "I guess so, I'm still a little nervous about this," she said. "But I'm still willing to try my best."

Abby smiled. "That's exactly what I want," she said. "Come on."

Codi opened her mouth and began sucking Abby off, sliding her face forward and backwards.

Abby threw back her head and groaned with pleasure. It had been too long since she had a lovely mouth on her cock. Codi's pink lips were stretched wide around her shaft, Codi's eyes half shut as the young metahuman focused on swallowing her whole.

Codi bobbed her head up a few times, dipping her tongue into the slit of Abby's bulbous cockhead before beginning to press forward even more.

Down and down and down she went, Abby's fuckstick disappearing into her mouth. Abby felt the head of her own cock meet a brief resistance, but her girlfriend bravely took a breath, and pushed her face down.

Abby grinned, watching as her sweet teen lover swallowed more and more of her.

Codi had about three finger widths worth of cock left when suddenly, she choked!

"COUGH GORK GERK!" Codi pulled off and sputtered violently.

Evidently, she had triggered her gag reflex.

"Try again, slut," Abby said calmly as she waited for Codi to stop coughing. Tears had started to gather at the corner of Codi's big brown eyes, but no submissive ever got anywhere by stopping when they first choked.

"Yes Abby," Codi said submissively. She opened her mouth, took another deep breath, and then tried again.

"More pressure with the tongue in the slit," Abby remarked, "Point your tongue and dig in, make sure to suck behind the foreskin, get out all the gunk. This isn't just a deepthroat, you're cleaning up a man's cock, polishing it, worshiping it!"

Codi made a little noise, Abby's remarks immediately reflected in the way her tongue immediately started poking around Abby's foreskin, digging underneath it to get out all the sweat and residue that had accumulated since Abby's shower that morning.

She slowly worked her mouth downwards once again, pressing forward bravely until her lips were once again near the base of Abby's cock.

Abby stroked Codi's hair in encouragement.

"Good girl," she praised, "Now make an undulating motion with your tongue against the underside, make a 'ahh' sound if you can. It will help you get deeper."

Codi's tongue flexed against Abby's cock, wagging from side to side then up and down. Her throat began to vibrate and her lips slipped a little closer to the base of her girlfriend's cock.

"That's it, thaaaat's it! Remember these motions, practice them on your dildos every single day. It shows that your mouth isn't just a passive fuckhole but an active cocksheath!"

"GURK!" Codi tried to pull off, but Abby grabbed her head as the tip of Abby's cock left her throat, and pressed it there, keeping it in her mouth as she gagged violently. Abby didn't try to force it in, but neither did Abby let her get away.

"HURK HWERK!" Codi's eyes watered and tears streamed down her face. She coughed violently, drool flying out from where her lips were still wrapped around her girlfriend's dick.

"Never pull off completely," Abby wagged her finger in Codi's face as Codi's gag reflex started to subside, "It shows a lack of commitment! If you need to breathe, you can pull back a little, but you should never ever remove your mouth from the cock completely unless the man pulls you off!"

Codi was red-faced, weeping by now, but she nodded in understanding.

It pained Abby a little to see her own friend crying like this, but it was for Codi's own good.

"Again! This time, I want your chin on my balls!"

Once again, Codi moved forward and once again, her mouth fell short of the base by just a little.

"If you can't get your cock balls deep, then you need to change your angle," Abby coached her friend, "Lower your body a little bit more, lean forward, and then tilt your head backwards."

Codi obeyed, her tongue still wagging and wiggling around Abby's shaft.

Abby gave her a moment to get comfortable before leaning forwards.

Abby had the satisfaction of watching her friend's eyes pop wide open as her lips came to rest firmly against Abby's neatly trimmed public hair. Her nose was buried in the wiry strands. Abby's balls were now pressed against her chin.

"See? A good angle makes a good deepthroat," Abby stroked Codi's hair gently. Abby cradled her head in her own hands and jerked her back and forth rapidly a few times. She went cross-eyed from the rough throat assault.

Abby felt, rather than heard, Codi gag again. Codi's young throat flexed and convulsed around her length violently. But this time, Abby's refused to let go of Codi's head, instead continuing to hump her face. Abby spread her own legs wide, took a step forward until she was practically straddling Codi's face and then kept fucking her mouth.

"Relax your whole body! Think about the cock in your mouth! You're a slut! You're meant to take cock in your mouth! Once your body realizes that it's meant to be there, it'll stop gagging!"

Abby pulled back just far enough for her to take a breath, and then shoved her own cock right back in.

To Codi's credit, despite her struggles and her jerking body as it fought to expel something it considered an intruder, she never once brought her hands up to push her friend away.

Her struggles grew weaker as she tired and soon, she merely twitched weakly as her friend humped her mouth.

Drool dripped from her lips, tears streamed down her face. Her hair and face was a complete mess of snot and smeared makeup.

Abby loved it.

"Slut, get ready. I'm about to piss," she warned.

Codi's eyes widened in fear.

"Throatpissing is one of the ways you train to take a throatpie," Abby informed her with a big grin. Abby pulled her more snugly onto her own cock and with a loud groan, began to urinate.

The tight throat on her cock flexed as it tried to swallow the liquid being poured directly into it.

Codi managed a total of three swallows before...

"HORK HORK!"

Piss spewed from her nose as the liquid overflowed back into her mouth. It dripped from her lips and onto the floor.

Abby stopped the flow of her urine and pulled Codi off.

"Sorry baby," Codi wept.

"Clean up the mess first. We'll continue in a bit," Abby said. She took a step back and watched as her friend started licking up the mess on the wooden tiles.

After she finished cleaning the urine on the tiles, she crawled back over to Abby and kissed her way up Abby's legs to the young Kryptonian's cock.

"Sorry for wasting your piss gift baby, I didn't mean to!" Codi sobbed.

"I know you didn't," Abby consoled Codi. Abby rubbed her cock onto Codi's face, smearing her friend's makeup even more, "Why don't we move on to the Hanging Head?"

Codi nodded tearfully.

Abby helped her up and guided her to the bed. She crawled onto it and laid down, positioning herself so that her head was hanging off the bed.

"Good girl, now show me the basic Hanging Head."

Codi straightened her arms and legs so that she was lying in a straight line.

"Now a spread."

She spread her legs wide and held them open, putting her pussy and plugged shitter on display.

"What should you aim for in this position?"

"To have his balls on my nostrils," Codi said in a tiny voice. She was still teary from her earlier ordeal.

"Good girl," Abby praised. She tapped her dick on Codi's mouth a few times, rubbed her balls on Codi's nose and said, "Remember, his balls belong on your chin and on your nose."

"Yes, baby," Codi replied submissively.

"Now my little sweet slut, do you know why this position is so important?" Abby quizzed.

"It allows for oral love-making?" Codi sounded doubtful.

"Yes, exactly so. This position gives him access to your entire body. At the same time, the angle of your head and throat creates a nice singular tunnel, perfect for use as a cocksheath. The position of the man over you allows him to brace himself on the bed and undulate his hips, thus making love to your throat."

Codi pursed her lips and mulled the words over.

"It is one of the most intimate things that a submissive wife can do, perhaps even more submissive than painal," Abby added.

Codi scoffed a little at that, rolling her eyes.

"Baby, nothing is more submissive than painal!" she protested.

Abby grinned, "That's what my mother said before I turned into her throatslut."

Codi gasped, "You were a throatslut?" she asked.

"Oh yes. I used to think oral lovemaking was a dud too. But after she had me, my favorite thing to do was to lie with my head off the bed and have my throat plowed!"

Abby's words seemed to affect Codi a lot. She mulled it over for a bit before looking up at her friend.

"Baby, would you... would you make love to my throat then?" she asked.

"With pleasure, my dear sweet slut!"

Abby guided her cock back between those lips and pressed forwards once again.

"Keep up the tongue work!" She warned as her dick slid deeper.

Codi's tongue began wiggling again and Abby groaned in pleasure. She rolled her hips forwards a few times, easily penetrating Codi's throat, and bottoming out. She could feel her breath on her own balls, hot puffs of air as she stared at the sacs that made her smile.

Abby remained there for a moment, enjoying the sensation of a flexing tunnel around her shaft. Then she began to pump her hips. First with short strokes, then longer, deeper strokes. She pulled out just far enough to let her friend breathe and then thrust in all the way again.

"I used to gag a lot as well," Abby said conversationally when she felt the beginnings of the convulsions.

"HURK GORK BLRGH!"

The sound of muffled and interrupted gagging was like music to Abby's ears. Fluid jetted out of her friend's mouth from around her cock, dripping onto the floor.

"You're cleaning that up later!" She said with a grin as she continued to fuck the throat in deep rolling movements. She gave Codi no chance to recover, forcing her stiff rod past the muscles that were futilely trying to expel the intruder.

Abby had forgotten just how sweet the sound of a gagging and puking girl was. After her ex-girlfriend had passed away, she had shifted her focus to raising Codi as a proper submissive slut. And while she had hookups in the past, they had always been professionals that never puked like this.

A girl that puked was an untrained girl, and Abby's dominant side missed being the one to fuck the gag reflex out of a girl! She had done it for her classmates, her ex girlfriend, and then now her new friend!

"When a man is making love to your throat, you should try and assume a meditative state of mind, focus on his balls, the feeling of his cockhead gliding into your throat. Relax because it is your purpose!" Abby growled as she continued to fuck Codi's face.

She felt Codi moan so she reached between Codi's legs and gave Codi's clit a good hard pinch. The resulting wail opened Codi's throat up completely, allowing her to sink in much deeper than before!

"HERE COMES SOME MORE PISS!"

'Glugglugglug'

Abby was treated to the sight of her friend's throat working furiously at swallowing her urine, faint gulping sounds coming from Codi's mouth as Codi tried to remain still.

"HURK BLRGH", another small stream of urine jetted out of Codi's nose and then back onto her face.

Abby groaned in pleasure when her friend whimpered. Despite her weak struggles, Abby could see her pussy getting moist, meaning that she was aroused by being used like this!

"Yes that's it! Keep swallowing! Don't stop!" Abby growled in encouragement.

Codi rallied her wits and did exactly that, gulping down the warm jet of piss as it flowed into her esophagus.

"GOOD GIRL!" Abby finally jerked her cock all the way out and grinned down at her friend.

Codi's face was covered in puke, piss, and drool. Her eyes were gummed shut from all the disgusting fluids.

"Clean up the vomit first," Abby ordered.

Codi gingerly slid off the bed and then knelt, lacing her fingers behind her back again. With a faint noise of disgust, she started to slurp up the gooey fluids on the floor again.

Abby stood back and watched Codi's pink tongue run over the wooden tiles, catching some of the chunks that had been in her spew. Abby grabbed her polaroid camera and snapped a picture, grinning to herself as she shook it and the image appeared.

The task was horrid, humiliating, and disgusting, which was why it was perfect for Codi's submission training. The fact that she didn't even protest was a very good sign that she would be a great slave wife! The man who would pierce her nipples and clit was a lucky man indeed. The photo would serve as proof of that!

When Codi had finished cleaning the floor yet again, Abby motioned to the bed, setting the Polaroid camera on the sheets.

"Time for the Heel Grab!"

Codi laid down on her front, then reached back to grab both of her feet with her hands, bringing her body up into a graceful arch. Snot was still coming out from her nose.

Abby stepped up to her and slapped her with her own cock, using the tip to wipe the snot from under her nose and feed it to her. Abby could tell she was exhausted but the young Kryptonian wasn't going to let her slack off!

Her pink lips parted and her tongue came out. Abby grabbed her pigtails and yanked.

"FUCK yeah!" Abby rammed her shaft deep into Codi's throat with a single thrust, humping Codi's face relentlessly until she was balls deep.

"Now hold on tight to your ankles and straighten your legs," Abby instructed.

Codi struggled for a moment, but she managed to obey. The movement pulled her shoulders and chest back, creating a straight channel for Abby's cock to slide even deeper.

Her eyes went wide as when she felt her lips mash up against the base of Abby's cock.

"Mmphgh!" she said in surprise, the tip of her tongue wiggling against Abby's balls.

"Yup, they don't teach this in the basic curriculum, but if you pull your shoulders back, it aligns your throat for easy fucking!" Abby grinned down at her.

Abby rocked her back and forth onto her own dick, enjoying how she moaned and whimpered from the callous treatment. The rocking motion seemed to soothe her despite the uncomfortable position. Abby could see her eyes glazing over.

"You like this huh? You like having my cock in your throat while you grab your heels?"

Codi nodded in a vague manner, her eyes still staring up at Abby in a hazy manner.

"Look at you, now that you're getting more relaxed, it's easier not to puke, isn't it?"

Once again, Codi gave a tiny little nod. Her throat muscles flexed weakly but they had been exhausted by their earlier exertions and she was too tired to puke again.

"Cock belongs in your mouth, it's meant to be there, isn't it? My sweet little biscuit?"

Codi nodded a little more vigorously this time.

Abby grinned to herself.

"Okay my little slutty friend. Time for the final event! The throatpie!"

Abby pulled back a little, let Codi catch her breath, then began to fuck her throat relentlessly.

"Keep those legs tight, keep your shoulders back! That's it, good girl, that's a good slut! That's a good cocksleeve!"

Abby praised her in the filthiest of manners, loving how her tongue kept wiggling and licking as Abby brutalized her mouth.

"Here. IT. COMES!"

Abby came with a guttural roar, her balls drawing upwards tightly as she slammed her hips forwards and brought her friend's mouth down hard around her cock. Codi's eyes rolled to the back of her head as the hot jizz surged up Abby's shaft directly into her waiting throat.

Glug!

She swallowed the first shot of cum like a champ.

Glurk!

Then the second...

Glork!

And the third...

For a moment, Abby thought that Codi would manage to take her load in its entirety, but when her cock twitched roughly for the fourth time, Codi choked violently and two white streams of cum shot out of Codi's nose.

Abby swore, wishing that Abby had the foresight to film it on her phone. She grabbed the camera again and snapped a few pictures of Codi with jizz flowing from her nostrils. This was definitely going in the scrapbook of memories! Maybe she'd put one on the fridge!

Codi's mouth continued to suck and work on Abby's cock as Abby took photos of her filthy face.

"Oh yeah, baby, you're such a sweet little slut. You're going to make a man super happy in the future!" Abby said, relishing the last vestiges of her orgasm before gently sliding her softening cock out.

Her friend, a blossoming submissive slut, made a tiny sad sound when Abby's dick left her lips.

"Don't worry, slut!" Abby laughed, "You'll get some more later! Now, what should you say after a man has blessed your throat with his cock and gifted you some of his fluids?"

Codi quickly slid off the bed to kneel. She bowed once, kissed her friend's feet and then gave Abby a dazed smile.

"Thank you baby. Thank you for fucking my throat. Thank you for your cum gift!" she said, then with a shy look, "Thank you for teaching me the importance of deepthroat and oral submission." She kissed Abby's cock tenderly, grateful for the rough lesson it just taught her.

"You're very welcome," Abby said with a smile.

As if on cue, Abby heard a muffled 'DING' from downstairs.

"Alright sweeties. Why don't you get cleaned up? I'll put dinner on the table and after that, we can do some meditative cock-sucking."

Codi nodded eagerly.

Abby patted her head once and then left to grab some sweats. Abby heard the shower come on as Abby descended the stairs.

On the table, her phone vibrated, a series of texts from her friends from Krypton.

Anby grinned to herself.

Abby was going to make sure Codi passed her oral exam with the help of her own friends.

End Flashback..........................

Abby smiled as she looked into Codi's eyes and kissed her girlfriend's lips. She then got dressed in her schoolgirl outfit and left.

After a few minutes, Codi woke up from her nap and stretched her arms. "Good morning baby," she heard a voice say. She looked up and saw Abby standing over her, stroking her own cock. The young Kryptonian currently had her panties and skirt off.

Codi smiled as she pulled Abby down on top of her and kissed her girlfriend on the lips. As they kissed each other, they proceeded to undress each other and then fondled each other's bodies. By the time they were both completely naked, Abby was on top of Codi. "I've missed you so much," she cooed.

Abby smiled and nodded. "I missed you too, baby," she said. "How about a quick fuck to show how much you mean to me?"

Codi smiled and nodded. Abby lifted her legs up and over her own shoulders and then rubbed her own cock against Codi's wet slit. Codi whimpered in pleasure. "Please don't hesitate," she said. "Show me no mercy. I'm your metahuman slut."

Abby smiled and nodded. Without any hesitation or warning, she plunged her entire cock balls deep inside Codi's pussy. Both the girls moaned in pleasure. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, you're so tight, baby," she said. She then pulled out, leaving only the tip of her cock inside Codi's pussy before shoving back into the horny little slut again. She continued to repeat the motions with slow, but very deep thrusts.

Codi whimpered in pleasure. Even though this wasn't their first time having sex, she was still not used to the size and girth of Abby's Kryptonian cock. Codi smiled as she looked up at her girlfriend. "I love it when you take control of me," she said. "You're so big, and so deep, and it's just feels so good."