Dickgirl Cheerleader Orgy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Codi muffled a shriek in protest, her back arching sharply and her hands clawing at Abby's hips. Abby smiled, her plan a success - the thrill making her cock expand. Codi gagged as her throat bulged further.

"Anything goes in a 69, right, Codi?" Abby sneered, wiggling her hips victoriously. Codi gurgled, showing her refusal the best she could. Abby grabbed Codi's wrists, pinning them to her chest before unhooking her legs from Codi's head. "I mean... fuck toy," she clarified, positioning herself before starting to thrust.

Codi gagged each time, unable to move to stop her. Abby sucked in her breaths, thriving on finally being able to face-fuck the shit out of Codi. She knew that this was what Codi was planning to do to her until she was drenched in cum. And the fact that the tables had turned, and she knew Codi was anything but happy able it drove Abby into a dominating frenzy. She bulldozed through each bit of resistance Codi's throat put up each time. She kept her glazed eyes looking down at Codi's throat, watching as it bulged and shrank with each thrust.

"Uhn, fuck," Abby panted. "So this is what your throat feels like," she groaned. Codi's hands balled into fists as her own cock twitched, having been so close to orgasm. Abby grew rougher, her sack slapping and bouncing off of Codi's forehead. It wasn't long before it swelled, her load swiftly building up.

Abby sat up and back. Enough for her fully erect eleven inches to snake out, leaving her leaking head hovering on Codi's tongue. Codi coughed, hurriedly sucking in air while she could. She was only so good at breathing through her nose when it was buried under a massive sack.

"Fuck," she coughed with squinted eyes.

Abby licked her pale upper lip before pivoting her hips and thrusting back in to the hilt, stuffing Codi's esophagus as much as she could without warning. Her bare feet wedged themselves beneath Codi's head as Abby leaned back, sinking Codi's head into the plush mattress until the view of Abby's ass and Codi's pony pail were all that remained. Codi whimpered as she was smothered beneath Abby's swollen sack. Abby moaned as she closed her pale blue eyes.

And then she felt it. She let go of Codi's wrists to lean back against the end board of the bed. She held tightly onto the curtains as the wave of pleasure washed over her. Her orgasm burst into Codi with the force of a hydrant. Abby shuttered as goose-bumps covered her body. Codi squirmed about, her arms and hands flailing in shock at the uncalled for amount. Abby whined in bliss, her hips instinctively rolling with the load. Unable to hold it in herself, Codi's own orgasm went shooting into the air.

"How's it taste? Huh, fucker?" Abby panted, opening her eyes to see the ending of Codi's spurt as hers continued. "How's my fucking load taste, huh? Huh, fuck toy? Full yet? Huh?" Abby panted with aggression as she geared her hips down on Codi's head. "How's it feel to be a fucking cum dump?"

Feeling the load continue, Codi's hands held Abby's hips again, pleading as she gurgled a whimper. Abby bit into her bottom lip, grunting as she coaxed the load on. Codi's throat eventually rejected the remaining amount. But with her mouth corked with Abby's girth as it was, the excess had no choice but to spew from Codi's nostrils. Codi whined again, begging Abby. But the feeling was too great. Being on top and pumping into her for a change was too thrilling. Abby rested against the end board as the load trickled down, leaving Codi buried in the slowly soaking mattress.

She panted heavily, tilting her head back over the board and parting her lips. Cum was oozing around Codi's smothered face, seeping into her raven black hair as she continued gurgling. Abby let her body lay limp against the board, basking in the pleasure of her cock bathing in the tight warm moistness of Codi's wrecked, cum-coated throat. Codi weakly clawed at Abby's thighs, begging to be set free. Abby scoffed, not about to give up her high of power.

"No, fuck that. Breathe through your ears, fucker. I've got at least eight more loads to feed you," Abby sneered, combing her fingers through her brown hair. There was a new pecking order in process.

Abby and Codi experienced several orgasms during their 69 position. Just when they thought they couldn't cum anymore, they spurted more spunk down each other's throats.

After several minutes of sucking and slurping, the two girls couldn't cum anymore. Abby rolled off Codi and proceeded to kiss the young metahuman on the lips.

Codi smiled. "Remember the first time we fooled around on the rooftop of Dickgirl University?" She asked.

Abby nodded. She remembered that day as she fucked both Codi and Codi's sister Suzie.

Start Flashback..............................

On the rooftop of the Dickgirl University, Abby was standing there; dressed in her schoolgirl uniform. She was watching the other students leaving. "Abby, there you are," she heard a voice say. It was Codi.

Abby smiled. The two girls hugged. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

Codi smiled. "I was looking for you," she said. Suddenly without any warning or explanation, she snuck her hand up Abby's skirt. The young metahuman pushed Abby's panties aside and then began to rub her fingers against Abby's pussy.

After a long while, the two girls removed their bras and panties. They then moved and interlocked their legs with each other. They looked like a pair of scissors.

The girls fondled each other's breasts. Abby had her other hand down rubbing Codi's pussy while Codi was doing the same thing to Abby.

After about two hours of rubbing each other's pussies, they plunged their fingers deep inside each other's cunts. Both girls moaned each other's names as they pleasured each other. The sounds of their cunt juices sloshing around echoed throughout the area.

The two girls were both moaning in pleasure and expressing their unadulterated feelings of love and joy for each other.

The sex between the two girls got more and more intense and wetter. The best one was at the school locker room shower. Abby walked into the shower room and saw Codi completely naked pounding another girl from behind. She looked at the unknown girl and she gasped as she realized that the unknown girl was Codi's sister Suzie. Abby began to jerk off to the sight of Codi pounding Suzie.

End Flashback..............................................................................

The two girls got dressed in their own civilian clothes. Suddenly the door opened and they were greeted by Chloe Snow-West, Claire Sullivan, Courtney Snow-West, Dakota Danvers, Erin Snow, Fiona Queen, Kathy Horton, Kenna James, Lily LeBeau, Loriane Ren Snow-West Zor-El, Luna Lancaster, Naomi Danvers, Nora Snow-West, Olivia Snow, Rena Arias, Rey Snow, Star Lance, Suzie Sullivan, Tatiana Toulson, and Willow Zor-El.

Abby Danvers, Chloe Snow-West, Claire Sullivan, Codi Sullivan, Courtney Snow-West, Dakota Danvers, Erin Snow, Fiona Queen, Kathy Horton, Kenna James, Lily LeBeau, Loriane Ren Snow-West Zor-El, Luna Lancaster, Naomi Danvers, Nora Snow-West, Olivia Snow, Rena Arias, Rey Snow, Star Lance, Suzie Sullivan, Tatiana Toulson, and Willow Zor-El all proceeded to enjoy their time together as friends and classmates.

Suddenly the topic was about masturbating in public; also known as public masturbation. Abby went first.

Abby's exploration into her winter wonderland........................................................................................

Abby was wearing a white winter hat with a little pom pom on it, an emerald green winter coat, blue jeans, and black boots. She had been invited to a ski resort in the middle of winter and she was so fucking horny. When no one else was watching, she sped off to a more secluded area where she couldn't be seen or heard by anyone. She took off her coat and laid it on the ground and then laid down on it. She wanted to masturbate so she got on the coat and pulled her jeans down, licked her fingers and started tapping the area round her clit. After 10 seconds of that, she started lightly running circles around her clit, gradually getting faster and faster until she was flicking it back and forth, shivering with pleasure. She could feel the sticky cum on her fingers and closed her eyes tight, imagining her crush doing this to her, she started moaning quietly, getting louder and louder until she had an orgasm.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH," she screamed, shaking and dripping wet. Her legs stiffened and she felt so good she was struggling to breathe. She stopped and panted for 20 seconds, her fingers still on her dripping wet clit.

After, she stood up, shaking, her pussy throbbing. She took her jeans further down, put on some arousing music and got back on the coat. She stroked her huge breasts, squeezing her tits. She started making her way down, until she reached her pussy again, this time leaving the clit to throb and shoved her middle finger down her hole, reaching her g-spot she's teamed with pleasure. "AHHHHHHHHH," she said as she had another orgasm, thrusting her finger in and out faster, imagining it was a big dick. She grabbed her thigh with her other hand and then with the other, pulling her finger out, dripping with cum she lay there, panting and shaking and went to rest, her jeans down. Abby thought it was the best masturbation ever.

Back in the room..........................................................................

The twenty two teens had sexual thoughts about each other and wanted to act on their feelings and thoughts about each other. Nora had an idea. She stated that the twenty two of them all lie down on their backs in the bed with their feet facing outward. They each then talk about their best sexual experience with another girl, guy, or both and then they all engage in a comasturbation session; which means to masturbate simultaneously with at least one other person. The process included group masturbation and mutual masturbation, but did not have to be either. The requirement was that more than one person must be involved in the masturbatory process. The end result would be that the teens would stop keeping their hands to themselves and would engage in sexual intercourse with each other. The masturbation could be either jacking off, fingering themselves or a combination of both.

What happened next?

To be continued.............................................................................