Dickgirl Cheerleader Orgy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby smiled and kissed her girlfriend on the lips as they continued their fuck session. The pleasure was so great that the girls were both moaning and whimpering in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I'm cumming," Codi screamed. She convulsed and cried as she climaxed, squirting her juices all over Abby's cock. Abby didn't want to keep it up, but Codi did. "Don't stop. Please don't stop fucking me."

Abby nodded and continued to fuck Codi hard, and deep. "Oh baby, I'm so close," Abby said. "I'm gonna cum."

Codi dug her fingernails into Abby's back, whimpering like a dog in pleasure. "I love you so much," she wailed in pleasure. "Cum in me. Don't you think I'm a dumb cumbaby for wanting my best friend to knock me up so much? I'm desperate, so much I'm crying! Please knock me up while I have a tantrum, baby, it'll feel so gooood! Make me your wife, your cum dumpster, your metahuman fucktoy."

This finally pushed Abby over the edge. Abby's balls slapped Codi's ass hard and Abby dug her nails in and almost yelled out as she shot her heavy morning load deep into her girlfriend's clenching, soaking pussy as she herself cried out and orgasmed around her, shaking her own head as if under possession, and continuing to beg Abby to make her pregnant until the last thick white drips exited Abby's cock and entered their new home: her girlfriend's ripe teenage cunt. Even as Abby was pumping her futa spunk deep inside Codi's pussy, the two girls continued to fuck.

Codi couldn't believe how good it felt to have Abby's cock deep inside her. She held the young Kryptonian tightly as they fucked. "This is the best day ever," she whimpered.

Abby placed her hand on Codi's tummy and smiled.

"Breed me!" Codi croaked. "Breed my slut hole! Your cockhead is right inside my disgraceful womb. Flood my fallopian tubes with your thick spunk! Attack my vulnerable, fertile eggs with every sperm in your big sack! Knock me up with that big dickgirl cock! I'll be so happy if I'm made to carry a dickgirl child that has a huge set of balls!"

Abby pulled out of Codi's pussy and smiled. She rolled her girlfriend over onto her belly and then shoved her cock deep in Codi's ass.

"Codi," sneered Abby, moving closer to the young girl. "How are you going to raise your dickgirl babies?"

"As soon as each one is old enough," gasped Codi, her belly swaying as she was fucked deep in the ass, "I'll let them use me! Every morning, before they go to school, I'll suck their cocks! And then, when they get home, I'll let them fuck me and fill me up with their sperm! Augh!" The Kryptonian dickgirl fucking Codi's butt had drilled deep into her ass. "Oooooooooooh God, I want to get knocked up by my own daughters!" groaned the young metahuman, her full belly scraping the ground as she shuddered to orgasm. Her eyes were shiny with happiness, and she used one hand to caress her gut even as she was being railed in the ass. "You hear that baby? You're going to get to fuck mommy and fill her womb with all your thick cum!"

Abby couldn't take it anymore. With a final thrust, she pumped her big, creamy load deep into Codi's bowels. "Ohhhhhhh yeah baby, you're such a good girl," she said. "Take it all. Take every last drop of my spunk deep in your little shit pipe." Abby grabbed a hold of Codi's head and pulled Codi close to her own lips and kissed Codi deep. "You look so fucking sexy."

Codi squirmed in pleasure and ecstasy as Abby sodomized her hard and fast. After a long time, Abby finally finished and pulled away from the young metahuman and they both laid down on the bed together, Codi's head on Abby's chest. "That was incredible, babe," she said, wrapping her fingers around Abby's flaccid penis.

Abby smiled and stroked Codi's head. "I love you more than anything in the whole multiverse," she said.

Codi smiled as she blushed at the compliment. "Hey, you up for a quick little shower sex session?" She asked.

Abby nodded. She, using her speed and strength, lifted Codi into her arms and sped off into the bathroom. The sounds of moaning, whimpering, and screaming were now echoed throughout the room.

After the shower sex session.................................................

Abby and Codi were both sitting on the bed next to each other. They were both wearing their civilian clothes. Abby was wearing a green crop top and blue jeans. Codi was wearing a white cropped T-shirt and blue jeans. Codi smiled as she placed her hand on Abby's lap. "I just wanted you to know that you are the best thing that ever happened in my life," she said. "I love and cherish you so much."

Abby smiled and nodded. "I feel the same way about you too baby," she said. "You know, I'm getting a little bit horny. Mind helping me out with this?" Codi nodded.

Codi dropped down to her knees and knelt in front of Abby. She then went on to unbutton Abby's pants and pulled them down and off.

Abby removed her own shirt. Codi smiled. Abby was wearing her favorite lingerie; her emerald green bra and panties. Abby smiled. "I think you know what to do next," she said.

Codi nodded. She traced her fingers up and down Abby's legs. The Kryptonian's calves were so strong. Codi felt the power in the muscles and she felt even more attracted to Abby. Slowly, she traced her fingers up Abby's legs and towards the Kryptonian's crotch.

Abby brushed her fingers through Codi's hair. The young Kryptonian felt her cock getting hard. She wanted Codi just as much as Codi wanted her. "I love you so much baby," she said.

Codi smiled. She pulled Abby's panties down and the Kryptonian's cock popped out. "Your cock is so beautiful," she said. "I love it."

Abby smiled and stroked Codi's head. "You know just what to say," she said.

Codi then proceeded to rub her nose against Abby's throbbing boner. She loved the way Abby smelled. It was like a combination of lilac and cinnamon. She stuck her tongue out and licked Abby's cock from the balls all the way up to the tip.

Abby couldn't take it anymore. She tossed the young metahuman onto the bed and then began to undress Codi. She removed Codi's clothes, leaving Codi in Codi's indigo bra and panties.

Codi moaned. Abby was kissing her neck. She could feel her pussy getting wet and excited. "Please don't tease me anymore baby," she whined in anticipation. "I want you to be inside me so bad."

Abby smiled at her friend. "I couldn't have asked for a better friend to call my girlfriend," she said. They kissed each other on the lips as Abby helped Codi to remove the young metahuman's panties and toss them aside.

The moment started with Abby softly kissing the back of Codi's neck. They were both in bed cuddling, and as usual, Abby was the big spoon.

"Good morning beautiful" Abby whispered before gently nibbling Codi's ear. Codi's breath became heavy from the anticipation of their lust. "I always did love breakfast in bed; fortunately, it appears you're on the menu." Abby told Codi seductively as her index finger dragged its way from the bottom of Codi's pussy to Codi's clit. Lightly, Codi felt her start to rub circles on her own "rose bud" as she so affectionately called it. Instinctually, Codi began to grind on her hand.

Abby started moving her fingers toward Codi's breast. Naturally, Codi tried to push Abby's wrist back to where it was on her body. "You'll have to wait, babe" Abby told Codi as Abby's arm resisted Codi's attempts for Abby to continue masturbating Codi. "My fingers can't have all the fun," Abby stated with a light chuckle as she kissed near Codi's throat. The hand that was happily playing with Codi's pussy now had it's attention on Codi's breast. "I want to warm you up before I head on down," Abby stated quietly, removing Codi's bra, pinching Codi's left nipple as Abby spoke. Abby knew how Codi loved having her breast caressed by Abby's warm touch.

Codi's hand attempted it's own quest towards Abby's hard cock she felt pressed against her. Once in her palm, she began to stroke Abby as to not be a selfish lover. "After babe, I want you to cum first this morning". The words seem to reluctantly leave Abby's lips as Abby pushed away Codi's attempt to please her. Abby's self imposed cock block seemed to have accelerated her own desire to taste Codi, as she started to kiss down Codi's spine. Abby took her time making her way towards Codi's ass, each kiss creating even more desire. Abby's lips finally made it to Codi's bottom.

Out of nowhere, Codi felt Abby slap her ass. "Lay on your back" Abby sternly commanded.

"What if I don't want to" Codi playfully retorted, intentionally baiting Abby so she can get spanked again.

"You'll get no quarrels from me, I enjoy the view," Abby said with a smile as she grabbed a handful of Codi's ass. Codi rolled over on her back as she spread her legs.

"Make me cum babe, I want to start the day with your mouth between my legs" Codi requested, seeing Abby swallow in anticipation as Abby's head went towards Codi's wet vagina. Abby began kissing and biting up and down Codi's thighs. Codi was dripping with lust for Abby. Abby gave great oral sex and she knew it. Her mouth intentionally kissed everywhere near, but not including, Codi's pussy. "Enough foreplay!" Codi snapped as she pulled Abby's face into her cunt, her hand pushing the back of Abby's head. Abby started sucking Codi's clit. Abby wanted Codi to be as sensitive as possible. Codi's hips began to grind more aggressively, begging for a release. After Abby stopped sucking, her light tongue strokes were simply not getting Codi where Codi needed to be. Abby began licking more rapidly, Codi's moaning seeming to speed up her pace. Codi drew satisfaction knowing she was soaking Abby's face. Abby slid a finger into Codi's wet hole, causing the young metahuman to gasp. Abby started pushing up against Codi's g-spot, allowing the escape of Codi's previously subdued moans from her mouth. "Keep going Abs!" as Codi affectionately call Abby, "don't stop, I'm so close!" Codi desperately requested. The feeling of an inevitable orgasm filled every gram of Codi's body. Abby was now holding Codi down as she ate the young metahuman out due to the movements of Codi's hips. The orgasm began to swell inside of Codi as she gripped the bed sheets. Abby inserted a second finger in Codi as her tongue rapidly flicked up and down on Codi's rose bud. Her mouth combined with her fingers massaging Codi's g-spot caused the young metahuman's back to arch.

"Abbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy," Codi began cumming in Abby's mouth as the young metahuman moaned the young Kryptonian's name. It felt as if Codi was flying. Codi wasn't sure if Codi was remembering to breathe. Part of Codi felt like she may pass out from the sensation. She'd thought she'd be more acclimated to her friend's skills, but alas she was not. Every time Abby went down on her, Codi felt like she's in the clouds. She finally collapsed, pushing Abby's head away from her pussy. Her legs closed as Abby came up to kiss Codi on the cheek.

"You seemed to have enjoyed yourself," Abby said with a slight chuckle as Abby's cum glistened off Codi's face. Abby began caressing Codi's body as Codi descended from the sky. Abby's warm hands bringing Codi comfort as the young Kryptonian whispered how beautiful Codi was. Their eyes met. Abby starred at Codi lovingly as the young Kryptonian brushed her hand through Codi's hair. Their mouths met in the middle for a kiss. The erotic nature of being able to taste herself on Abby's lips led Codi to spread her legs subconsciously.

Abby read Codi's body and began to rub her throbbing cock, now dripping in pre-cum, up and down Codi's wet cunt, teasing the young metahuman's sensitive clit whenever she was in the area. Codi's tongue entered her mouth as her cock entered Codi. They both moaned in pleasure. They fucked missionary whilst French kissing. Not the most unique sex position, but nevertheless one of Codi's favorites. Slowly Codi took the dominant role of making out as Abby came closer to orgasm. Abby's thrusts became faster as she pulled away from Codi's face.

"Honeeyyy!" Abby exclaimed as she pulled away from their kiss. Abby was about to cum. Codi's head bobbed up to bite Abby's lower lip as the young Kryptonian came. Codi felt Abby fill her with Abby's warm Kryptonian spunk. Abby collapsed on top of Codi, to which Codi responded with an embraceful hug. Codi held Abby tightly against herself as Abby caught her breath from her orgasm. Abby hugged Codi back as they both laid there in post-coital bliss. "That was lovely" Abby said simply.

"What a wonderful way to start our morning," Codi responded with a loving smile. "I think we should always start every morning like this."

Abby smiled and nodded. "I love you so much Codi Sullivan," she said.

They gave each other one last kiss before getting out of bed to begin their day.

Back in the cafeteria........................................................................

The sounds of moans and whimpers of pure unadulterated pleasurable bliss echoed through the room. Milfs were all pounding the young teens' holes. Mothers were banging their daughters, grandmothers were shagging their granddaughters, aunts were screwing their nieces. There was never less than 2 milfs on each of the teens at any one time and the teens were repeatedly fucked orally, anally and vaginally for the entire time.

Not too far from the entrance of the cafeteria, a mother was fucking her daughter's cunt on the table. The daughter was still wearing her pjs; a pink tank top and matching pants. Her pants were pulled down just enough for her mother to have sex with her.

The mother was different. She was only wearing a black tank top. She had pushed it up to reveal her breasts to her beautiful daughter.

The daughter moaned as her mother was fucking her hard and fast. Her mother had already pumped two loads of spunk deep inside her cunt. She looked up and smiled. "I love you, mommy," she said.

The mother smiled and kissed her daughter on the lips. "I love you too honey," she said. "You're my favorite baby girl ever in the whole world. I'm so proud of you, and I love you very deeply and passionately." She felt her orgasm growing in intensity and she was going to cum soon. "Oh baby, mommy's gonna cum. You're such a good daughter. I'm so proud of you, baby. Mommy's so proud of her little cumdumpster." The mother thrusted deep into her daughter's cunt. Both mother and daughter moaned as the mother came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside her daughter's cunt. "Oh baby, I'm so proud of my baby girl. I'm sure we'll get a baby soon now. I mean, if we don't get one this time, we can always try again."

The daughter smiled and kissed her mother on the lips. They then headed off to their own room.

Meanwhile the unknown stranger was sitting nearby, drinking a glass of coffee. "Soon, you and I will meet again, Nora Snow-West," she said. "And when we do, I'll show you no mercy." She faded off, revealing herself as a expert in the mystical arts.

In the eating area....................................................................

The cheerleading team was all there. Claire took a bite of her sandwich. "So, Let me see if I get this right," she said. "This evil speedster, Natalie Thawne, traveled back in time, stabbed Caitlin, framed Iris for the attack, kidnapped Bailey, took Stryker's appearance, and then continued to aid you in your fight against villains in secret? Why?"

Nora shrugged her shoulders. "Apparently, Thawne wanted me to be faster, so I could open a portal for her to return to the future," she said.

Fiona drank a cup of wine. "Well, the joke is on her because she couldn't stop us," she said. "We won against her. We are the heroes."

Nora nodded. "The real hero is Eddie," she said. "He made the ultimate sacrifice. He will be remembered forever." The others nodded in agreement.

Naomi hugged her fiancé tightly and gave Nora a kiss on the cheek. "So, listen, me and Nora have an announcement," she said.

Tatiana looked up from her meal. "What is it?" She asked. "Are you two still dating?"

Nora smiled. "Something even better," she said. She showed the ring on her finger. "We got engaged on July 6, 2022."

The other cheerleaders screamed in happiness and joy. "Oh my god, congratulations," Fiona said. The other girls each took turns giving hugs to Naomi and Nora. "So, when's the wedding?"

Naomi sighed. "Well, we haven't chosen a date yet," she said. "We just want to make sure that we're not stressed about anything else before we start making plans for our wedding day."

"If you don't mind me asking," Star said. "Are you going to fuck on your wedding day?"

Nora blushed slightly. "I gonna fuck her in every single position and every single hole," Naomi said. She took a deep sip of her drink. "So, Codi. I've heard that you and Abby are dating now. Have you two had sex with each other?"

Abby smiled. "I've been fucking this adorable little thing since I first met her," she said. "My favorite was on her birthday." The teen began to remember the day.

Start Flashback..........................................................................

Codi spread her legs slightly, trying to get where she wanted Abby. Abby ignored her attempts and moved back up so Abby could kiss her. Abby expertly opened her lips and slipped her own tongue inside of her mouth, battling her for control. Codi let out a moan as Abby started to caress her breasts.

Abby left wet kisses from her chin down to her breasts. Abby reached behind her and pulled off her bra, tossing it somewhere to the side. Abby went to her left breast and started to suck on the skin around her nipple, but never touched the hard pink bud.

"Abby." She whimpered. Codi threaded her fingers through Abby's hair and Abby instantly pulled away.

"I said keep your hands up." Abby grabbed her hands in one of her own wrists again. Abby lightly bit the top of her right breast. "Are you going to follow my rules?" Abby started to lick around her right nipple.

"Yes." She agreed, mostly so Abby would move.

Abby sucked her right nipple into her own mouth, causing Codi to moan. Abby pulled back. "You gotta be quiet, baby. The neighbors will hear you." Abby returned her own mouth to her breast.

Codi bit her lip, trying to keep the sounds in. Abby had her own mouth on her right breast and her own hand was pinching her left nipple. She could feel herself getting wetter as Abby lightly bit her nipple, then sucked on it to try and soothe her pain.

"Please." She moaned.

"Please what?" Abby asked as Abby started to trail kissed down her stomach. Abby got to the edge of her underwear. Abby pulled them down slightly and started to suck on her left hip. "What do you need, Codi?"

"Please." Codi moaned.

"You have to tell me what you want." She tried to shift her hips to get Abby where she wanted Abby, but Abby just pulled her own mouth away. Codi moaned in frustration. She reached down to touch herself, but Abby grabbed her hand. "I will do whatever you want me to do, but you have to say it."

"I need your tongue on me."

"Where?" Abby licked around her belly button. "Here?"

She moaned as Abby started to suck on her skin, dipping her own tongue into her belly button. "Abby."

"Is this what you want, Codi?" Abby moved further down and ran her own tongue underneath the lace of her underwear. Codi arched her back. "Say it."

"I need you to lick me." Codi finally moaned out. "Please, Abby. Please."

That was all Abby needed. Abby pulled Codi's underwear off and then grabbed her legs in each of her own hands, spreading them wide. Abby held her hips down and trailed kisses up her left leg. Finally, Abby leaned in and sucked her clit into her own mouth.