Dickson and O'Donnell Ch. 01.5

Story Info
Taylor’s birthday from Greg’s pov briefly.
799 words
4.52
1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLR6486
JLR6486
16 Followers

Author's note: Everyone that has sex is 18+, this takes place just after Gary talks to Taylor about the family curse and will finish in the middle of the dinner. The next chapter will have some overlap and it's okay because its my story.

******************

Greg's POV:

"Today is Taylor's birthday, why am I carrying all these presents again?" Greg starts thinking to himself, "Oh yeah because mom and the girls want to welcome her to the pack without the rest of the pack... or something like that."

"Hey!" Greg hears from behind him, "Wait for me doofus..."

Rolling his eyes Greg waits for his younger brother Logan who's also carrying a huge load of presents from their mom and sisters, that are a few feet behind behind them along with their dad. Gordon who's the pack Alpha which makes Greg the Alpha Heir.

"Logan, if you weren't so short then you'd be able to keep up with me." Greg teases, being 6 foot 3 inches had it's advantages. "What are you anyway? Like 3 foot 11 inches?"

"Shut up!" Logan yells, "I'm actually 5 foot 11 inches thank you very much!"

"Bro..." Greg chuckles as Logan heads in the wrong direction.

"WHAT?!" Logan says as he turns.

"This way...?" Greg suggests smiling, "You never did have a good sense of direction."

"DUDE!"

Everyone starts laughing because it's semi-true. As they're walking Greg can't help but worry about who his mate is going to be, the medallion in his pocket starts to feel heavier the closer they walk towards the Dickson homestead. Earlier today he had decided to wrap it up and didn't understand why, upon reaching the door he is barely able to ring the bell because of his wolf pacing back and forth.

"May I be of service Greg?" Gary Dickson inquires upon opening the door.

"I came to wish Taylor a happy bir-" Greg stops mid-word as Taylor comes into the room thinking she's very beautiful. "Birthday."

"Mate, mate, mate, mate..." Greg's wolf chants.

"Bro!" Logan hisses in Greg's mind.

"Just bring them in here." Taylor directs shyly.

"Sure thing. So what does it feel like to be 18?" Logan asks setting the presents down.

Rolling her eyes Taylor says before spying Gordon and Ginny with their other kids in the front hallway, "The same as 17 but you can do more legally speaking."

"Greg... You okay?" Logan mind-links.

"I don't know..." Greg honestly answers. "Do you smell anything different in here?"

"Not really?" Logan shrugs, "But I'm here more than you so all I can smell is Taylor, her dad and a little bit of her mother."

"Oh shit..." Greg thinks, soon he's brought out of his inner thoughts when he hears Taylor greet his parents and actually bowing to them. "I guess her dad had just started telling what we are..."

"Oh! Gary I hope you don't mind that our kitchen staff is currently in your kitchen whipping up a special birthday dinner for everyone here." Madam Alpha Ginny comments.

"No Ma'am, they're welcome to anything they need or want." Gary answers.

"Wonderful." Gordon states, then nods at Taylor to go ahead and start opening her presents.

"Here Taylor..." Greg says almost hesitantly, "This is from me... I hope you like it."

Upon opening the small gift Taylor lets out a small gasp seeing the small golden wolf medallion, "Greg... It's beautiful... Thank you."

"You're welcome, love." Greg says almost too quietly.

"Son is there something I need to know?" Gordon asks through the mind-link.

"Dad..." Greg looks at him, "She's my mate... but what about the curse?"

"We'll talk about that later." Gordon sighs.

Aftet receiving his hug and Taylor's thanks Greg decides to bite the bullet and asks, "Would you like to go on a date with me?"

"I'd be honored to go out with you... but maybe when im no longer grounded?" Taylor suggests.

Smiling Greg replies, "Sounds like a plan."

During dinner conversations flowed around the table sometimes Greg participated and sometimes he didnt. It wasn't until Taylor asks his dad about what happened 200 years ago that everyone becomes silent and pays close attention to what is said. Once the conversation gets to the topic of incest Greg's wolf starts to growl in the back of his mind, causing him to calm the beast. "Easy boy, she'll be our after the curse forces her to act tonight."

His wolf whines but then lays down grumpily causing Greg to chuckle at him in his mind before hearing his sister Lily ask, "Daddy why would grandfather do that?"

"Because he was a selfish man cupcake." Godron tells her before turning to Taylor and resumes telling her about the curse, while waiting for the surprise that was to come shortly after dinner.

JLR6486
JLR6486
16 Followers