Dickson and O'Donnell Ch. 02

Story Info
Taylor finds out more about her family.
2k words
4.58
1.4k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLR6486
JLR6486
16 Followers

Author's note: Everyone who has sex is 18+, like I said in the last chapter there's some overlap some is needed some isn't and it's okay because it's my story.

********

Taylor POV:

"Are... Are you the same Gordon in this?" Taylor asks while pulling the memoir out from behind her. "Are you the same Gordon that tried to save my ancestor?"

"Where did you find that?" Gordon asks in a whisper, "I thought it was lost a long time ago..."

"I found it a few days ago sir," Gary answers. "I was clearing put some things in the attic and came across it, as well as a few other things I'd like you to look at. Although that's probably not the only memoir up there, it's probably the most important one that is up there."

"May I look at this one?" Gordon asks.

Taylor gently hands over the memoir, and he opens it to the bookmark where everything started all those years ago. Gary, sitting to Taylor's right hand side, smiles reassuringly at his daughter waiting for Gordon to finish reading.

Sighing almost sadly Gordon hands the book back, "Yes I'm the same one, but listen to me please. I've always loved this family, I don't know why but I have always wanted to protect this family as well. A few years after that written my father died and a druid with the power to see visions came to see me. I later learned it was the same druid my father used to curse your family, even though he didnt want to. A couple days prior to coming to see me he'd had a vision proving that he had done the right thing in the long run."

"A good thing?" Taylor asks in a confused tone.

"Yes," Gordon replied. "I didn't see it then but a few days ago that same druid came back and told me that the he'd had all those years ago was coming true."

"How?" Gary asked.

"This is where the good part comes in." Gordon started then looked at his family and staff, "First all those in the kitchen are to come in here."

"Yes Alpha." One of the servers responded and carried out the order.

"All of you are not to speak of what you will hear about the vision, the druid or anything that has been or will be said tonight in this house." Gordon ordered using his alpha influence. Everyone bowed and bared their necks in submission before returning to their duties. "Now, like I was saying here's the good part. Your father is the last male of his line, and you're the first femle in a long time but also the last. What my father didn't know was that in cursing ypur family line he's actually saved it. The druid saw that if my father hadn't cursed your family it would've died out with you being the last survivor."

Taylor's jaw drops as well as the cutlery that she was holding. "But how is that possible? how am I to save my family line?"

"This is where the druid told me why he didn't want to do it." Gordon sighs, "A lot of people frown upon the concept of interbreeding, or incest in the common tongue, and he was one of them but now he see's the 'wisdom' of what my father unknowingly caused. Yes he wanted our families to marry but unlike me, he wanted to force the issue. My father threatened not only to curse your family, but also to kill Rose and her brothers."

"Daddy, why would grandfather do that?" Lily asks.

"Because he was a selfish man cupcake." Gordon then resumes talking to Taylor, "What my father didn't know is that I went to a different druid and asked for a protection spell on everyone in the Dickson family and their whole line. However before the druid could fully protect everyone my father decided to attack... Luckily the druid was able to save Graham, the youngest, by summoning him to where we were through magic."

"So..." Taylor starts in shock, "We're the last line of Graham Dickson..."

"Yes, and Graham told me that no matter what happened in the world he and his line would help me in whatever I needed." Gordon recalls, "Everyone in your family has worked with or for me in some compacity through the last 200 years. I was very saddened when your mother left roughly 3 years ago, but I remember well the scream you gave off when those papers were delivered."

Taylor's head snaps up, "You were the one who called the police... Weren't you?"

Nodding Gordon explains that he was out for a run woth young Ginny who was riding on his back, "When we heard you scream we called one the officers that knows about us and asked him to check up on y'all. Actually he ended up sending one of my pack members and when I heard your voice I was shocked you could still speak at that moment."

"Daddy, did you know about the officer?" Taylor swings around to Gary.

"I had a feeling he was and then when he told me something via mind-link I knew for sure." Gary answers, "Something else you need to know... remember when a few years ago I was so sick that the doctor's didnt have much hope for me?"

Taylor nods her head and Gary continues, "Well one of the pack members saw me there and knew of the protection spell that Alpha Gordon mentioned. So they called the druid and asked what could be done, of course the perosn only did that after getting your permission I assume?"

"Yes they did." Gordon responds, "I'm glad they told me because with the spell I knew something was wrong. When the druid there was a way to make your father better we talked about the repercussions with your mother, she said no and so we only did enough to make sure your father lived."

"What was done?" Taylor asks, almost afraid of the answer.

Scenting her fear Gordon gathered her up like she was one of his own daughters and took her into the living room sitting in the biggest chair.

"Shh it's okay..." Gordon soothes, "All we did was give him the healing ability werewolves have and he hasn't been sick since then right?"

Shaking her head Taylor replies, "Not even a cold."

"Since you're his daughter you were given that ability as well." Gordon informs her, "This is the other present my mate was going to tell you, now that you're 18 it will become active even though it was unintentional is that you seem to have a wolf of your own."

"WHAT?!" Taylor shouts and backs away. Wincing Gordon stays where he is holding his ear and rubbing it.

"Nice job dear," Madam Alpha Ginny mind-links admonishingly. "I was going to tell her a little more gently."

"Sorry love... my wolf is on edge and I don't understand it..." Gordon apologizes.

Sighing Madam Alpha Ginny walks to Taylor, "Sweetheart there's something else you need to know and it might calm down Mr. Big Bad wolf over there..."

"You'll pay for that comment later little one..." Gordon threatens through the mind-link with a gleam in his eyes.

Rolling her eyes Madam Alpha Ginny has Taylor sit down her on the couch. "Something about you has his wolf on edge, I can feel it and he told me so... And when I look at you I can see that you're every bit of Rose Dickson's family. You look so much like her that it's eerie, but somehow comforting."

Hearing this Gordon's wolf stops pacing then lets out a mournful howl in his mind. "She's right... You're right love I can't believe I didn't see it right away..."

"I always wondered about that," Gary admits going into his office for a moment. "I found this with the memoir... It's a picture of Rose I think but Taylor could pass for her twin or just herself dressed up in that outfit."

Gordon gently held the photo, "They were just starting to do photo's back then... It was expensive for that time although compared to nowadays it was cheap. May I make a copy of this and then have it framed?"

"Yes Alpha." Gary answers with a bow, knowing it was rare for an Alpha to request anything.

As if sensing Gary's thoughts Gordon replies, "This is one of the few times where I'll be good and ask for something nicely. You see Taylor, normally alpha's don't 'ask' for anything unless it's with their mates and even then most usually just tell people what to do."

"I wondered why you were actually asking." Taylor admitted. After a few more questions she atarted to get a headache, then thinking to herself asked, "Whats going on with me? Why's the room spinning?"

Next thing anyone knows she's on the floor sweating and shivering, luckily Greg was quick to grab a pillow for her head before Madam Ginny asked for a blanket. At first Gary is worried then remembers that she's now part werewolf, and turns to Gordon.

"How is she a werewolf?" Gary asks, "I never bit her and that I know of no one ever has..."

Greg clears his throat, "It's a side effect of the spell and healing effect the druid gave you. Like dad said she's your blood so it was automatically transferred to her, but what happened with you was besides the healing you were able to mind-link with everyone in the pack right?"

"Yes."

"I'm a paramedic part time for right now," Greg informs Gary, "But I'm saving towards becoming a doctor one day maybe. I know I don't have to work but I'd rather work for something than have it handed to me."

Gary nods at this in understanding allowing Greg to continue, "Now saying that I've been studying your DNA along with Taylor's... No I didn't take it forcefully, she was missing her mother one day and someone handed her a tissue. After she threw it away I collected it for the tests I wanted to run, and what I discovered led to all of coming tonight."

"And she said she didn't want a big party..." Gary sighed.

"Well it's a good thing we came seeing that she's going through the first phase of the transition." Greg says. "I don't think she meant to but she projected a couple questions, she was wondering what was going on with her and why the room was spinning."

"That's why you were so quick with the pillow?" Juliette inquires.

Nodding at his sister Greg continues, "The headache she started feeling before passing out was her wolf coming forward in her mind."

While everyone was discussing this, Taylor heard everything but then it all went quiet and she saw a beautiful wolf approaching her. Instinctively Taylor knew the wolf wouldn't hurt her and started to pet her, "Hello my friend... Why haven't we met before now?"

"It wasn't time yet," The wolf answered. "I've been with you for a long time helping when needed and learning how to communicate with you as well. My name is Snow Song."

"Hello Snow Song, what's so special about our 18th birthday?" Taylor asks.

"In the werewolf community 18 is the age of maturity." Snow Song answers, "18 is also the age when we can mate and have pups, our mate is in the room however because of the family curse we can't be with him right now."

"I understand... I don't like it but I understand." Taylor admits defeatedly. After a few seconds both feel a presence enter into their sanctuary, looking up nervously Snow Song takes a defensive position in front of Taylor growling warningly.

"Now now pup..." They hear, "I'm here to help, we're all worried about you and Taylor..."

Recognizing the voice Taylor pets Snow Song, "I'm sorry Alpha Gordon... I didn't know it was you... I've never had anyone enter my mind."

"I'm sorry to Alpha..." Snow Song says as she lays on her back baring her stomach and neck.

"That's quite alright, both of you are forgiven this time." Gordon says, "Now first my young pup you're very beautiful, Taylor you'll be a beautiful wolf and to become her... just embrace your wolf and let her come forward in your mind."

"Will it hurt?" Taylor asks.

JLR6486
JLR6486
16 Followers