Dickson and O'Donnell Ch. 03

Story Info
Taylor and her wolf meet.
1.1k words
4.21
1.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLR6486
JLR6486
15 Followers

Author's note: everyone who has sex is 18+.

**********

"Will it hurt?" Taylor asks.

"The first time is painful, yes." Gordon answers truthfully, "However the more you shift between you and your wolf it will become... Almost pleasurable. Now I'm going to let everyone know you're fine, just remember what I've said. Relax and let her guide you as well."

Nodding Taylor kneels next to her wolf as Gordon leaves them, "I'm glad I'll get to become you... Although we'll be easy to spot with your white fur."

"Only when there isn't snow on the ground." Taylor hears in reply as the wolf licks her face.

Remembering that Gordon said to relax and embrace her wolf, Taylor hugs her wolf around the neck. While everyone was still talking Gordon told everyone that she was fine and was just getting to know her beautiful wolf.

"What color will she be?" James asks.

"You'll find out soon." Gordon says with a smile. "Gary, the offer to turn you fully is still on the table if you want it. We didn't expect this to happen with Taylor but I'm sure you would like to be with her for as long as possible. Am I correct?"

"Yes alpha," Gary answers, watching his daughter breathe evenly, "I'll wait until she's done changing and ask her opinion, it's not just my decision."

"I can understand and respect that." Gordon says then starts to hear a series of pops.

Everyone turns to the pops seeing that Taylor is beginning her first shift, Madam Alpha Ginny has Logan and Greg move the table out of the way. Once that's complete the pops come in a quick succession almost like Taylor's wolf knew there wasn't enough room just yet. Soon a beautiful white wolf is laying on the floor under a blanket that she doesn't remember. Looking back and forth between everyone's face and the blanket that's covering her, Taylor's confusion is very evident to everyone.

"I had the boys find the blanket to protect your privacy," Madam Alpha Ginny tells her, "When we shift between our human and wolf forms we have to be naked otherwise our clothes are destroyed. Soon we wouldn't have any clothes to go out in public in."

"Madam Alpha thank you." Taylor replies. "How do I walk?"

Smiling Madam Alpha understands but doesn't say anything out loud, "Okay everyone but Gordon and Gary out."

Privately Madam Ginny tells Gordon and Gary, "She needs the bathroom but I think if I turn into my wolf and you two help steady her at first she'll be okay."

As soon as all the youngsters are out, Alpha Ginny removes her clothes and turns into her wolf. "First we have to welcome you to our pack but that can wait a few minutes, can you hold it long enough for me to show you?"

"Yes madam alpha." Taylor answers by trying to stand on all four legs. Both Gordon and Gary get on either side of her, keeping her steady as she puts one paw in front of another. Soon everyone hears a soft chuckle, and everyone turns to Gary.

"I missed her first steps as a baby..." Gary explained then kneels beside Taylor. "Cindy was able to record it for me but it's not the same as being in person. So I guess this makes me even with her, I get to watch your first steps as a wolf."

Turning her head, Taylor licks his face then walks a few steps on her own. Gordon opens all the doors leading Taylor outside with Gary in tow while Ginny walks beside her. "Hey kids, look who's going for their first run..."

Everyone turns and barely catches sight of Taylor before she runs to the other side of the house Ginny then says, "Give her a minute everyone she's a little nervous."

While everyone's waiting for Taylor keeping an eye on where she disappeared, Taylor had actually snuck around the rest of the house after taking care of her needs. Trusting her wolf, she sneaks up on Greg who's leaning against a tree. Noticing the wind was blowing at her, Taylor knew Greg didn't know she was behind him. Creeping slowly and softly she nips Greg in the ass causing him to yell and cuss turning around he see's Taylor run off looking very pleased with herself.

"Oi! What the hell girlie?" Greg says, rubbing his butt cheek as everyone laughs at him. "Y'all think that's funny? I think she left a mark..."

"What's the matter?" Taylor teases, "Can't take what you dish out?"

Looking at Taylor, Greg see's her head down and ass up wiggling in play. Ducking behind a tree Greg takes off his clothes then shifts into his black wolf which causes Taylor to yip in play before running off down the driveway. Knowing the danger Greg puts an extra spurt of speed cutting her off and barks at her.

"Wrong way little one." Greg says in his best alpha-like voice.

Feeling his power, Taylor bares her neck and retreats towards the house, and can't help comparing Greg to his father. Even though Greg was the Alpha-Heir, he didn't have the same amount of power as Gordon.

"He's older and hasn't handed the title of Alpha to me yet." Greg said, "Yes I read your mind but it wasn't on purpose that I promise you."

Nodding Taylor jogged back to everyone, and saw that Alpha Gordon had his arms crossed. "Taylor Rose, you're lucky that Greg was able to catch you. What's unlucky is that your first transformation happened here and not where the pack lives."

Seeing that Alpha Gordon was upset with her, Taylor lays on her back and bares her neck as well. Next thing Taylor knows a gray wolf has her by the neck, "Submit?"

Whining her submission Taylor feels a connection to the Alpha's as well as everyone in the pack and hears them wishing her happy birthday, congratulations, and welcome greetings. At first it's too much, then it stops as suddenly as it began, "What was that?"

"That was your pack welcoming you and tomorrow we will have a formal ceremony to officially welcome you." Madam Alpha Ginny tells her. "I'm the one you submitted to tonight because I'm in charge of all the females in the pack. Tomorrow you'll have to submit to Alpha Gordon in front of everyone in your wolf form, but that's tomorrow's worry."

"Taylor," Gary starts, "What do you think of being a wolf?"

"I love it daddy..." Taylor projects to him. "Why haven't you become a full wolf?"

"I wanted to wait and talk to you first before I made the decision." Gary answers, "Do you think I'd look good as one?"

Nodding Taylor decides to lick his face and then before anyone knows it she bites Gary on his arms briefly. "TAYLOR!"

JLR6486
JLR6486
15 Followers