Dickson and O'Donnell Ch. 04

Story Info
Taylor discovers the “joys” of being a wolf.
902 words
4.36
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLR6486
JLR6486
16 Followers

Author's note: anyone ho has sex is 18+.

*************

Nodding Taylor decides to lick his face and then before anyone knows it she bites Gary on his arms briefly. "TAYLOR!"

Turning to James she lowers her head, "Was I not supposed to do that?"

"Well this is a night for firsts..." Gordon sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose with one hand on his hip, "Who decided to bite your father Taylor? You or your wolf?"

"I did." Comes the response in a growl from Snow Song. "Don't punish her for my decision."

Sighing again Gordon says, "I won't punish either of you tonight... Consider this my birthday present to you, however if either of you bite someone again without mine or Madam Alpha's permission you will be punished. Do you understand me pup?"

"Yes alpha." Snow Song responds.

"Gary let me see," Greg says, having changed into a human with only his pants on. "It was enough to complete the process that you and the druid started dad... How her wolf knew I don't understand."

"I can explain." Comes a new voice.

"Rose?!" Gordon breaths in shock, "But you died?"

"No I didn't." Rose responds, "My Darling niece... Don't you know where you've met me?"

Running over to her, Taylor licks her face in joy then runs circles around Rose. Chuckling Rose says, "Okay little one calm down, Gordon I know this isn't what you wanted, however the druid who cursed my family also put a clause that if someone tried to kill me I would be transported away from the danger to him. I chose to become a werewolf that night and called an elder from your pack to help with my transformation. No you can't ask him to confirm he's long dead, and not by my hand either it was natural causes."

Nodding Gordon asks the question he's been wondering all this time, "Did the others really die?"

"Yes they did..." Rose answers sadly.

Gordon walks over to her and hugs her in comfort, "Don't be jealous love, you're the only one for me."

"I'm not surprisingly," Madam Alpha responds. "I'm curious why she didn't tell us she was alive though..."

"Why didn't you tell us you were alive?" Gordon asks.

"I wanted to..." Rose answers, "When I finally got the courage to tell you, Ginny came into your life and then the children..."

"Excuses Rose Dickson!" Gordon exclaims. "I don't want no damned excuses!"

Suddenly Gordon is pushed away from her and pinned on the ground, "What are you doing young pup?"

"Protecting my aunt." Growls Snow Song. "I have no designs to become alpha but I will protect my family."

"Taylor!" Rose commands, "Back off. Don't growl at me, young lady, come here!"

Ever so slowly Taylor backs up towards her aunt and notices that her father has completed his transformation as well. "Daddy?"

Just then the new wolf turns towards her but growls, "You shouldn't have attacked Alpha Gordon like that!"

"But he was screaming and yelling at her..." Taylor explains.

"Now you're making excuses... He wasn't going to hurt her sweetheart. He was just frustrated like I am currently with you as well as our Aunt Rose." Gary tells her.

"Gary, you're such a handsome wolf with chocolate brown fur." Rose compliments him as she pets his fur. "Now what are we going to do about your daughter... She's getting away with a lot tonight that normally would have others in big trouble right now."

"I'm only allowing it because today is her 18th birthday." Gordon tells Rose before turning to Taylor as he gets up, "However she's right little one, I have a collar that would fit you perfectly were this any other day."

Hanging her head Taylor stays where she's at, and then feels another hand rubbing her fur. "I know you're upset munchkin, and that you feel like you're doing everything wrong. Everyone who isn't born a wolf goes through this, and you'll learn what is or isn't permitted even if you don't agree with it."

Looking up, Taylor see's Logan is the one talking to her as his mother rubs against her then winks at her, "Now... How are we going to save your line?"

"Munchkin?! I'm a year older than you..." Taylor replies. "If anything you're the munchkin! I'll not respond to that comment however I will tickle you... I seem to remember where those tickle spots are from when we would play together back in the days we grew up in..."

Logan begins to laugh and manages to escape, making Taylor give chase in a game of wolf tag, who ends up tagging James and then everyone ends up playing. By playing wolf tag Gary was able to use the experience to become more comfortable with Brownie, whom he learned was his wolf's name.

Around midnight everyone heads home with Gordon and Ginny offering Rose a place to stay now that she's known.

Both Taylor and Gary are worn out but they haven't shifted out of their wolf forms yet, so they fall asleep in front of the fireplace snuggled against each other. The next couple of hours pass quietly until Taylor wakes up, in her human form, so aroused that she wakes Gary.

"Daddy..." Taylor says worriedly, "What's wrong with me?"

"Hmm..." Gary moans sleepily, "What's the matter?"

"I'm hot... I can't get comfortable, and I'm so horny..."

JLR6486
JLR6486
16 Followers