Dickson and O'Donnell Ch. 05

Story Info
Taylor and her daddy “fulfill” the curse.
2.1k words
3.83
6k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLR6486
JLR6486
15 Followers

Author's Note: anyone who has sex is 18+.

***********

"I'm hot... I can't get comfortable, and I'm so horny..." Taylor explains, and see's who's awake in the alpha family and see's that Greg is awake, "Greg something's wrong with me..."

"Describe how you feel right now?" Greg suggests clinically, after hearing her symptoms he laughs so loud he wakes up Logan.

"Dude... I was sleeping... What's so damn funny?" Logan asks then laughs as well but not as loud.

"Sorry for laughing Taylor... I know it's only been a few hours and I forgot you're new to being a wolf." Greg says while chuckling, "You're in heat."

"I'M WHAT?!" Taylor shouts waking up the whole alpha family.

"Taylor..." Alpha Gordon starts to ask what's wrong then senses her mood. "You'll be fine... Next time try not to wake us up..."

"What am I going to do now?" Taylor wonders, Gary kisses her face as they both calm down.

"Maybe I could help you..." Gary suggests, "I have something I need to tell you..."

Taylor lays down with her head on his chest, "What could you do to help me? My wolf says even though it's early in the year she wants pups... And told me that she'd help me figure out who their father would be..."

"My wolf said the same thing, and he's saying that he'd like to help you and your wolf become pregnant with pups." Gary tells her gently. "Would you be okay with that?"

"Yes I would..." Taylor admitted, "I've been horny for days before my wolf came forward... And wanting you. When I heard about the curse I started thinking maybe I could have your children to continue the line... But at the same time I didn't like the idea because of how society views incest. However, that's them and not us... I won't brag about it to everyone but I won't keep it a secret from the alpha's..."

"I agree not keeping it from the alpha's but also Aunt Rose needs to know." Gary stated, "She'll need to know but later for now ask me anything you want to know."

"Will it hurt when you enter me the first time?" Taylor asked shyly.

"When I break through your hymen, yes." Gary admitted, "But from what I'm told pain can become pleasurable if used correctly, and breaking your hymen will only hurt for a moment. Do you want to do this in wolf or human form?"

"Human please?" Taylor asks meekly, "I like what I see right now..."

Gently as possible Gary kisses Taylor on the lips then deepens it, caressing her neck then moving down to her breast. Reaching down Taylor strokes his cock, teasing him the whole time. Growling softly Gary teases her pussy with a couple fingers while teasing her clit with his thumb.

"You like that little one?" Gary whispers, "Does that make you feel good?"

"Oh fuck yes..." Taylor gasps as she gets closer to cumming, "Daddy play with me... Make me cum..."

"Mhmm yes baby..." Gary encourages her kissing his way down to her breasts. After sucking and licking each nipple several times, he kisses his way down to Taylor's pussy.

"Daddy..." Taylor pleads, "Can I suck your cock please?"

Growling again Gary comes back and kisses Taylor deeply then offers his hard cock, "Don't take more than you can handle okay baby?"

Nodding Taylor starts to just take the head of his cock as they lay in a six-nine position, with him underneath him, so he can lick and eat her pussy. While Gary licks her clit he slides two fingers in until he reaches her hymen, playing with Taylor's G spot making her lose concentration of what she was doing. Soon Taylor was able to remember that she was on top of her daddy then resumed sucking on his cock, every few bobs up and down she'd go deeper to see what her limit was.

"Oh baby..." Gary sighs into her lips. "You're going to make me cum if you don't slow down..."

Moaning around his dick Taylor begins to sit up and lets his cock fall out of her mouth, then sits on top of it grinding against it under her cunt. "Mhmm... Daddy... Will you please take me now?"

"Not like this..." Gary says sitting up, "Do you want to lay on the floor here or in bed?"

"Here..." Taylor whimpers, "I don't think I can last long enough to make it to my room or yours..."

Pulling her in for a kiss, Gary slowly leans Taylor back down on the floor and fingers her for a few minutes to make sure she's nice and wet. After lining up his cock, Gary pushes in as far as her hymen will let him and plays with her clit.

"Oh god Daddy..." Taylor moans in blissfulness.

While Taylor's in bliss Gary begins to edge closer to pushing through her hymen and when Taylor's about to cum he finally pushes through making her orgasm. Holding still he asks if she's okay as Gary see's tears falling from her eyes, kissing them away he starts to move slowly.

"OH FUCK!" Taylor projects to him in words at first, then starts sending pictures of what she'd like to do when they're more familiar with each other.

"Oh god baby..." Gary responds, "I can't hold back much longer... My wolf wants you on all fours... NOW!"

"Yes... Take me daddy..." Taylor sends him as he puts her on her hands and knees feeling his knot, "Fill me with your seed... Please daddy!!!"

"Here I cum!!!" Gary tells her painting her womb with his seed.

After copious amounts of sperm is spilled into Taylor's fertile womb, Gary lays down with her back pressed against his front since his knot is so swollen. During the next couple hours they both talk about everything and nothing, falling asleep until the next morning. At some point during the night Gary's dick slips out, when Gary wakes up there's a blanket over them and Rose is reading one of the memoir's from the attic.

Sensing that Gary is awake Rose looks over at him and signals for him to stay quiet as well as to follow her. Easing out from under the blanket and Taylor, Gary then follows Rose into the kitchen.

"Coffee?" Rose asks through the family bond.

"Please..." Gary answers, "How'd you get in? I'm not upset mind you... I'm just curious..."

"The alpha's gave me a key," Rose admitted, "They said that I should read the 'journals' as I call them. Especially the one about the curse on our family. Also he thought since Taylor's in heat I could come over and cook all the meals you'll need, when a 'bitch' is in heat... This is the program until she gets pregnant: fuck, sleep, eat. Maybe take care of business in between everything."

"Well at least I know what I'm in for." Gary replies, and then after finishing his breakfast with coffee carries Taylor up to her bedroom. "Can you bring some food up for her? She's going to wake up hungry... For two. Her scent changed... I think she's pregnant. Greg?"

"Yeah..." Greg responds sleepily.

"How can I tell if Taylor is no longer in heat?" Gary asks.

"I'll be there in a minute... If she's in heat I'll know." Greg answers.

"Thank you." Gary says. When Greg arrives he scents the living room and says that she was definitely in heat, upon reaching the bedroom he notices the scent has changed.

"Gary... Please change to your wolf and let's see what he does." Greg suggests.

As soon as Gary's in wolf form he starts to jump and bury his nose into Taylor's pussy and mentally almost screams, "Pup... pup... pup... pup..."

"Daddy..." Taylor whimpers, "What are you doing?"

"Pup, pup, pup, pup..." Gary repeats, "I smell a pup..."

"Really? Are you sure?" Taylor asks almost not believing.

"No," Greg says, bringing Taylor's attention to his presence, "But we can take you to the clinic and have the pack healer to be sure."

At the clinic it's discovered that Taylor is indeed pregnant, but they can't tell how many yet. While Taylor and Greg had been gone, Gary was able to get a good scent on Rose. Even before becoming a wolf, Gary had felt a pull towards her and then everything suddenly made sense.

"MINE!" Gary's wolf says pouncing on Rose.

"Yes I'm yours," Rose says out loud, "But we have to take this a little slower than normal. I've been a wolf longer than you. Also we need to see how closely your DNA matches mine as you were born of my brother Graham's line."

"Alpha's I've met my mate..." Gary sent, "But there's a slight problem... It's Rose."

"Understood both of you come to the clinic when you can." Gordon answers.

"Yes alpha." Rose answers.

Once at the clinic both Gary and Rose are tested to see how much DNA they share, and they're told that if there's 4 or more generations between them it'll be safe. When Rose says she's over 200 years old, the doctor says that it should be safe but he wants to be safer by testing them like the alpha suggested. As they're running the tests they plan a claiming ceremony for Gary and Rose. While at the clinic Taylor comes in with Greg catering to her, "What are we going to do with the house?"

"What do you mean sweetie?" Gary asks.

"Well I think it'd be nice to move onto pack lands but mom was right about the house having an attachment to our family..." Taylor confesses. "When Rose came into the house it was like a weight lifted off of me... And everything was right again."

"I basically helped build that house 200 years ago." Rose mentions. "One thing that's not in any of the memoirs is that when my brothers were babies I helped watch them when mama wasn't able to. When mama wanted a break from building the homestead she'd come over to Riley, Graham and I. However I'd go help papa with the homestead, he'd show how to do something and I would pour my heart and soul into what I was doing. Oh sure the generations have updated it but the basic frame of the house hasn't changed in all the years it's been around."

"I always wondered why I felt at home in that house..." Gordon says. "Now I know, your spirit was connected to it."

Nodding Rose leans against Gary, and Taylor then suggests moving the house to pack lands so it doesn't get left behind. Gordon agrees wondering why he didn't think of it sooner, and soon recruits a lot of men both human and wolf for a moving party, Madam Ginny organizes the women to help pack up everything in the house from top to bottom. During the move more memoir's are found in a chest under the house and they're given to Rose to look at later if she wants.

A week later everything is put in its place and everything that wasn't needed or wanted has been sold, with the funds going back into the pack for all the help they gave. Taylor enters the house and immediately feels like it's not her place to enter first anymore.

"Aunt Rose..." Taylor says backing up. "I think you have to go first now that everything is done..."

"Taylor what's wrong?" Rose asks.

"The house almost feels threatening right now..." Taylor says confused, "It's like I'm not welcome anymore..."

Rose is also confused by this, entering the front door she feels a presence that's almost menacing in nature. "Alpha Gordon, I think we need a druid here... The house doesn't want to let anyone in my family in."

Gordon is also puzzled and tries to enter but the door is slammed in his face right away. "There's only one person who slammed a door in my face in my whole life... That person is my father."

Contacting a druid he trusts Gordon tells him the situation and is told that help is on the way. Forty-five minutes later the druid arrives and shakes everyone's hand, "Alpha you were right about who is slamming the door but he's not the only one... Rose, your father is in there as well trying to get Mr. O'Donnell out of the house and weakening. Taylor, get back now!"

Hearing the druid shout at her she gets as far away as possible, "Why can't I go to the house?"

"Were you the first to try and enter?" The druid asks.

"Yes I was." Taylor answers.

"How far along are your twins?" The druid inquires.

JLR6486
JLR6486
15 Followers