All Comments on 'Did Father or Son Get In Her Pants?'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Lusty1976Lusty1976almost 3 years ago

Chapter 2? Any ideas for keeping this one going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, so now she has to bang the son.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

***** Great piece of storytelling very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.

slow_n_gentleslow_n_gentlealmost 3 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. You've done yourself proud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story your words pull me in saiding have to read next sentence cant stop You are well appreciated.

Libertine55Libertine55over 2 years ago

Superb! The details of the area coupled with the right mix of plot development and sexual tensions make for a well-written story. Certainly looking forward to the developing plot lines. Hope you are as original with the upcoming action as you have been here. Little hints...letting/enjoying others seeing his "lady," yet he's the only one who will be touching her...the requests that are not requests and her ability to discern which are which...all make for good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a fantastic storyline and your writing is so professional and keeps me interested from your very first sentence. I am Adam's age but young at heart and ready to have that kind of sexy relationship!

Bravo!!!

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...