All Comments on 'Did I Make The Cut? Ch. 01'

by naked_llama

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I like the story. It is kinda nice to know that they end up together from the start. Takes the stress off and then you can enjoy the story. I think you should have someone correct it for you since there are many mistakes that and editor could catch for you. Great first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awsome

Im lovin this story so far it seems like it mite b a really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awsome

It mite b a good one

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great start!

Things are going to be interesting!!! Can't wait to see the next chapter!

klippertklippertover 13 years ago
so far sooooo good

Im not real big into all the Fairytale gay romancy stuff, and for not having a lot of fucking and sucking, seems to have plenty of fucky-sucky and everyone has a big gay cock. Cuming from the MWM angle I like this character taking his lovers cum in his mouth, that is hot, waste of good man juice, when you pump it up his ass......certainly anticipate him giving and receiving a hot rim job....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A good start

Some of the dialogue is a little stilted though (I don't think anyone would say "I am coming!" rather than "I'm coming!"). You may want to use contractions a little more, to help it flow, and read it to yourself to check the punctuation.

Liked your intro, but the story seemed to end abruptly.

naked_llamanaked_llamaover 13 years agoAuthor
appreciated!

thanks for all your comments and suggestions... i'll do my best to submit the next chapter as soon as i can :) spraying more love!

-the naked llama

vampirelover201vampirelover201over 13 years ago
really good start

like this so far think its a really good start looking forward to reading more:)

EnchantedGreenEnchantedGreenover 12 years ago
I like it...

I like how realistic you've started this. Most times in the euphoria of a new relationship, we tend not to see the same as the others around us. You humor is really there and I like how it adds spice and realism to not only your characters but the flow of the story as well. Keep up the good work... *grins* now with that said, moving on to Chapter 2.

~EnchantedGreen~

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
lost

lost intrest and lost the plot.?

TiyeTiyeabout 11 years ago
EDITOR NEEDED

Please get an editor the grammar & sentance structure hurt my eyes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous