All Comments on 'Did That Happen? A Halloween Story'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
greenday0418greenday0418over 1 year ago

Hot. Another fine Halloween story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

She did get her wish to be a slut!

4

XplrgMDCpl94XplrgMDCpl94over 1 year ago

Another five-star incredibly erotic story from one of my favorite authors. Keep these sexy stories (and your readership) coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uh, did you think this was a site for erotic stories? 😃 I much prefer realistic stories, but your story was well done and quite engaging (well maybe I meant engorging).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot! 5*

DarkRaven13DarkRaven13over 1 year ago

Yayyy it got published! And I already read it (though I know there were some small edits)....and it was indeed a great story. It makes me think never to stop at an abandoned, not abandoned place! (Or maybe it makes me want to stop there lol.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems like just another silly cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent premise! Excellent pace! Very hot read! I recently got my wife into reading erotic stories. Now she gets it thanks to authors like you. I knew this would be her kind of story, so I shared it with her, since she is out of town...

:-)

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

You have outdone your self again.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandover 1 year ago

Very hot story!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent.....5*

Thanx!

Loklie

12bolt12boltover 1 year ago

Very well written and hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't know this was the sci-fi channel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another fun erotic Halloween tale I'm sure many of us would like to experience. Well Done.

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

Great story, as always. I love the premise. Do you suppose that if she gets pregnant the baby will only be visible on Halloween? Thanks for sharing. You rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I guess that answers both questions.

Yes, she is an active and easy slut. Yes, he is an eager cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid, uninformed, unimaginative authors write "big cock" stories.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

That was outstanding! Great start to establish, nice tempo, great way to work in the supernatural element... really, really fun!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

At least three LIT categories before LW! Fantasy, Non-Human, and NonConsent.

unranked, but hot! Sweetie might be willing that evening, but after drinking a potion which tasted like her favorite.

The tails and horns and skin colors were probably attached (permanently!) Finally, by the story’s end, there were no adjustments depicted of the couple’s marital relationship … a critical attribute (positive, negative or complex) in a Loving Wife tale. A few paragraphs of their discussion of that night could have helped to establish that attribute, but the main story theme would still be in another LIT category!

BillandKateBillandKateover 1 year ago

Excellent Halloween fantasy story. 5 stars.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Good Halloween tale.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

A very ell told, hot story. 5*

Lars420Lars420over 1 year ago

That was really fkn hot ! 5 stars for me.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

Great story loved it if I could pick one thing we did get to know what happened with Jim , would loved to know if the ghost or entity's did with him as well it would of make a much more entertaining story just my opinion thank you Darren

nhhungrymannhhungrymanover 1 year ago

Loved it. So erotic and well written. Glad.to see a new story from you! ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story for the season. A sexual Twilight Zone. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

my wife and I attended a "Pimps and Ho's " party about ten years ago for Halloween. I couldn't believe how many of the women were dressed. It was incredibly hot. Then the weed started to be passed around. Every had a great buzz going and soon some of the women were dancing topless. That night was probably the pinnacle of our sexual lives. It evolved (devolved?) into a huge free for all orgy. I know I probably fucked 7 or 8 different girls and a couple others sucked my dick. My wife said she doesn't remember how many different men she fucked, but my guess is at least ten. We never had another experience like that.

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

Ah yes the literalists. The categories on Lit are pretty flexible and this is a loving wife story, albeit unconventional. Half the stories on here are fantasies, like the husband who is secretly an ex SEAL, wreaks havoc and then ends up rich with a hot new wife *lol". And actually not too far put, had been at Halloween parties back in the day at certain clubs that weren't that far removed from this.

It is Halloween and this is a Halloween tale, for sure. I liked it, it didn't take itself too seriously, only problem is what happened to Jim's story.

redhorse5050redhorse5050over 1 year ago

So damn hot and exciting. My mind is living your story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it. I'm betting the wife really enjoyed it and then some.;-)

I gave it 5 stars. How could you not? It was hot.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderover 1 year ago

It's a fun Halloween fantasy story.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

Great story! Fits well with the season. I wish I had been at the bar with her. Five stars. I admire your audacity in listing it as Loving Wives. You have a story that could have won as the best Halloween story, but your choice of category assured that would be unlikely because of The Morality Police one-bombing it. Too bad! You really deserve the prize.

sem999sem999over 1 year ago

u must be deleting comments and scoring yourself with 5 stars ,there is no chance in hell that this cock story is rated so high

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this !

A little formulaic, but very well carried out...

" 5 " !

EastCoaster

ManosHandsManosHandsover 1 year ago

I would have said that fantasy themed stories are not my cup of tea, but this one is so well written that I couldn't put it down. That said, I'm going to check out your other tales, as this was the first of yours that I've read.

Thanks!

T

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Gee, how many categories of cuckold must there be? In this rendering, Hubby is depicted (=seen by Sweetie whenever she has her eyes open) as being with two or more (Different) females repeatedly! I do not subscribe to the term ‘cuckold’ being used on a Hubby who is on the same wavelength as his Sweetie. OK to extend it to guys whose Sweetie has imposed that role on him (perhaps not as small a group of swingers as might be expected!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@sem999. It must kill you that she is one of the most followed authors on the site. Check out the link on her profile. She doesn’t have to fake anything.

Dreamer971Dreamer971over 1 year ago

Very clever plot line, well written! Gotta hate the haters - it's a fantasy folks! In this case a double-fantasy and a good one.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 1 year ago

Kind of a "From Dusk 'til Dawn" story. The mythical creatures. The hot sex. Very much a dreamlike scene. I loved it. Definitely a FAVORITE.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I like my wife sharing stories like this. 5 stars to writer I love a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Definitely an original story for LW. This was a fun read. Thanks for writing it.

Ed

dougy2018dougy2018over 1 year ago

I LOVE your Stories!!! Kisses young lady

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

As always, what is most amazing is that some commentators feel they have eaten wisdom with spoons and can dictate to others what to believe and do!

I decide what is a good or bad story for me and no one else!

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962over 1 year ago

I loved this story! Thanks for sharing it. Hope to read the rest of your library soon. Cheers. Frankie

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Halloween story exactly the same as your other skank whore stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eerie like Ron Jeremy meets Rod Serling , a little bit frightening everybody was Kung fu fucking . Pretty original story for a hollowed out weenie

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY2222over 1 year ago

Wonderful story, great fun, I loved it...

sport404sport404over 1 year ago

There is no doubt you still are fun. Great story, I'd like to have read more and maybe even slower and drawn out. But as usual with all your stories, I loved it

timmyid2timmyid2over 1 year ago

The plot was well crafted. The story was technically very well written, complete with proper grammar. I loved the nice errection that you caused. I'll be back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun Halloween story. 5 stars!

GeordieMunroGeordieMunroover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I've read on here. Great fun and very sexy. Highly original and, as always wth you, well written. If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would.

rich4537rich4537over 1 year ago

Have to love that you identify as the slut in your stories, I enjoyed it very much, although, truly freaky but hey who am I to say its freaky or normal. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

djripdjripover 1 year ago

So much fun! Loved it!

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

Seemed pretty much like a fap story with Halloween costumes. I'm partial to the "mistaken identity" Halloween offerings. But 4 stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story might be her worst. I used to be a fan, but this one didn't have it at all.

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaover 1 year ago

Well done young lady.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

As well as praising this as a well crafted, very erotic story, I would like to point out that 99.9% of the 'literary critics' who have commented negatively on this story have done so anonymously. Shame on you all, you bloody cowards! If you're going to criticise, at least have the decency to put your name to your spiteful bile. I wonder how many stories they've collectively had published? 5 stars from me, and one hundred 'Fuck you's' to each of the cowardly critics.

tiercenpttiercenptover 1 year ago

fun story to read.

goodnabor789goodnabor789over 1 year ago

The story line was great and hot. However, I would have preferred it not to be fantasy. Still got 5 stars. Imstillfun is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You write the best stories; all are so sexy. I like how this is fantasy-or is it? Please keep them coming.

Spartacus2Spartacus2about 1 year ago

Excellent story. Loved the unexpected twist into a fantasy. Keep 'em cumming!

SamuelDexterSamuelDexterabout 1 year ago

You are a good writer. Which you of course know. Your stories are clean and sharp.

Thank you.

Tom

AlexxKayAlexxKayabout 1 year ago

Interesting new direction. I was kept guessing throughout as to what was really going on. I liked the complete lack of explanation, even after the fact.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

Wrong category, but a great Supernatural tale (tail?)

Rosika66Rosika66about 1 year ago

Halloween and hot wives.... Yes please!!

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXX10 months ago

solid tale but could be even more perverted... what about hubby eg?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well told tale.

diner5280diner52807 months ago

A Halloween Treat to be sure. I hope there are more treats to cum.

wasagadavewasagadave5 months ago

Ignore the nay sayers. You have a great imagination! You write stories that we all read to the end. We can't help ourselves!

Keep doing what you do.

Redbeard101Redbeard1014 months ago

A very sexy and erotic story. I generally like realism but this well written fantasy does it for me!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Best author in this genre!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Not so fun, sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...